Trump Retweets His Own Gun Control Tweet

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!

What do we make of this kikery? He can't possibly be this stupid? Can he?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
archive.is/BMSjx

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldnet.com/news/house-passes-ban-on-bump-fire-stocks/
archive.is/AaTUU
archive.is/bhvrT
alexanderhiggins.com/title-28-usc-3002-section-15-the-united-states-is-a-corporation-and-not-a-government/
youtube.com/watch?v=50cB5yhKR98
archive.is/F9lZd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slide thread

kike post

bump for a shill-fee thread

kike-free first post

Youre the shill kike

SHALL

What do you hope to achieve shill?
In all honesty, you're just convincing yourself.

NOT

C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Interesting how this new thread is taking time to bring over the shills from the last one, isn't it? Their manager must be slow sending them their marching orders.

Stop being shitter shattered

It already has one in this thread, faggot.
Or do you want to create every single threads about his tweets.

Yup. He's a fucking idiot.

Shillthread.

Your talking points are weak, shill.
You need to go off-script and improvise to survive here.

This is the beauty of it.
They're so damn ineffective and slow withouth someone feeding them marching orders.
Study some war tactics for fucks sake you hive mind commies.

I can't believe he re-tweeted it.

He likes to cuck bigly

Hey thanks for screencapping my post. That thread has gone to shit though because of the faggots spamming in it.

They've finally arrived!

Everyone welcome the shills.

Post your whole folder retard

Shill Confirmed

Your nose is showing.

Nice try, shill.

kys

I can. Trump was very vocal about his support for the assault weapons ban up until the 2016 election. This is one of the rare times he's actually been consistent.

So you're saying he lied during the election to get elected?

Trump is going to make gun control great again.

Ridiculous! No candidate would ever lie to get elected. Trump always tells the truth, except when he says something we don't like, then it's multi-dimensional chess.

We're going to take away those guns, believe me. Nobody takes more guns away than I do folks.

I think you’d find a more welcoming group over at >>>/reddit/. That is, if you weren’t already banned from there, shareblue. And yes, I say the same about every thread based on blue bird. What a man says while on the toilet is no one’s business but his.

you're a disgrace to the message of lain.

this is a sin.

No ones buying it any more, Jared

Meh.

This isn't even an argument. This isn't even quality bait. Its just a dumb post that makes zero sense.

(checked)
What do you mean? Are you gonna buy into the “Start shooting up your local government buildings, goys, there’s no hope left” narrative now?

wew, never knew you would put yourself that low. Where do you take these from? Holla Forums ?

wew lad

Just pointing out the 2 party system is a joke but apparently not being a republican is considered shilling now

Just pointing out everyone calling out the shills is sageposting, while the shills are still bumping this trash.

That’s not shilling, never said it was. However, having an OP with a screenshot of the entire desktop screen and not cropped for just the relevant part, while appealing to emotion by screaming how someone can be of low IQ, therefore making the thread only about Trump’s intelligence, is something more suitable for >>>/rebbit/

Must be nice.

I’m 100% certain that he and I are both right, aren’t we?

it is cropped, zogald

nope. you're a kushnerbot

I wish I got paid for making kike-tier threads, and doubled for bumping them. But here I am waiting for adolfcoin to take off instead

He obviously screenshotted the whole thing to show that it was a retweet, you nitpicking autist.

Yes it’s cropped but it’s only cropped enough to hide the fact OP had blacked.com and jewhub open in his tabs while running Roblox in the background. But he didn’t hide the fact that Shillary, Kang nigger and (((JNN))) are recommended accounts to follow, isn’t that interesting?

Since he clearly isn't logged in, it isn't interesting at all. Those are default political accounts, and if they're based on anything, it's based on who other people who follow Trump follow.

fucking ebin

I really don't know if these people are Kushner shills or if they are just really gay for Donald Trump.

wew lad, at least you have a sense of humor

They're the second coming of the Obama niggers who would defend whatever he did no matter what. The only difference they had an excuse with their 75 IQs.

fuck everything

Point to anything I said to defend Trump, you’ll be surprised with the results

Demoralized useful idiots tbh.

>im not telling you what to look at, im just telling you what not to look at
Sad!

Your entire reason to post ITT was to shut it down because it said mean things about trump.

I do it every time I sage, faggot, if only to cause spergs like you to skip on your meds

heh, this is like ggrevolt all over again. A complete spergout in every day

This thread was an attempted continuation from #11303599 where the OP invited us here.

Say mean things about Trump all you want, I only ask you make interesting, persuasive, or at the very least, genuine points instead of replying with stale shill memes "kushnerbot, zogald, gb2reddit, no YOURE the kike, etc"

sage goes in ALL fields

I knew there was a reason I’ve been seeing these same exact rebbit posts everywhere lately

fucking ebin. hownew.ru

That was me, I'm not OP. Learn how IDs work newfag.

It’s just 1488D backgammon

It was
ID's don't persist between threads m8

You know how much of a slide thread this is when even the shills have nothing else to say other than, “Drumpppf is dumb”

(Checked)

I'm not OP of that thread either, ffaggot.

The only shills I see here are the pro-trump faggots who post fucking spongebob and don't care that their ziocuck president is shilling for second amendment infringement.

Thanks fren, can I get a check on too? Shamefully ignored.

I never said you were. I assumed OP from this thread invited everyone from the last thread. He must just be your coworker.

oy vey goy don't you understand its supposed to be a cult of personality and you're supposed to give up your guns now goy. for the children

(checked)
Don’t worry, user, I’ve gotten Fürher dubs twice this thread and these faggots have disgraced themselves by not checking them

think of the crisis actors

I don't check kushnerbot dubs. Kill yourself.

Trump isn't banning guns. He presented "reasonable," normie policies to anchor the overton window against the left's gun-ban narrative. He wants his base to get mad, at the ideas, not call him stupid and misrepresent his actions.
Bump stocks are useless novelties, the minimum age will not get increased, and we already have 'comprehensive background checks.'

But you bump shillthreads?

He isn't "anchoring" the overton window, he's shifting in favor of gun control.

Except he's shifted the overton window further to the left

Exactly, which is why banning them is pointless and can only be interpreted as a step towards banning semi-automatic weapons.

I mean I don’t really care if dubs get checked in a slide thread, they shouldn’t even be allowed tbqf

Trump is pushing for further restrictions on gun ownership. Age 21 for purchase is unconstitutional. If his goal is to make people angry and contact their congress critters to show them that we want not more gun control but less gun control - which is what he ran on - then whatever. You can shove those chess pieces up your ass.

No he hasn't, he has recemented the overton window to the benign mainstream centrist position.

Or it can be as I've interpreted it, he added the min age point to rile up his base to shift the window to the right of mainstream.

Get good, chesslets.

HEIL JEB.

,Shills are getting desperate. The shill bingo extended sticky really fucked them up

He was doing a much better job during the campaign where he talked about national CCW permits. Why cuck on the second amendment at all?

They're really trying to shut it down

Because the left orchestrated a false-flag school shooting to create an anti-2A movement. He's nipping it in the bud.

You're not even trying anymore, did you copy this 1:1 from Holla Forums?

Yeah, it's looking like the NRA teamed up with shareblue to attack Trump's common sense gun control. I can't wait until all these shills are disarmed.

Doesn't look like he took the audience response at CPAC to heart
keep your fiat currency, faggot
MOLON LABE

If it's a false flag, it wouldn't be by the "left", but by ZOG as a whole. Do you think 9/11 was just a false flag by the "right"?

The left is one of their public faces, and the one being used here, of course they're being handled by the establishment, but my position still stands.

Both parties are ZOG, and notice how every single Republican is going along with the supposed false flag, just like both parties all kept quiet about the fact that the jews did 9/11. If Trump was really going to war with the "deep state" and the shooting was staged, then he could expose it and take the whole thing down.

You don't know how false flags and hoaxes work. In fact, you can't tell the difference between a false flag and a hoax.

Trump is the establishment, and he is pandering to the anti-2A movement. There is no excuse for even pandering to these people. They will just smell weakness and go in for your rights.

Remember when he liked the tweet accusing him and Espen of raping little girls on airline lolita? LMFAO.

Hiding things in plain sight is part of freemasonic doctrine :^)
oh well, must be more chess.

sort of like Trump 1:1 his anti-2A tweet
they may be taking advantage of this, but Trump gave them the ammunition when he doubled down on his "boomer moment" regarding guns.

It's all right lads, go to sleep, and when you wake up, everything will be normal again.

Longest "moment" i've ever seen. Almost like he really believes this shit and it's not chess.

MDHS Shooting was either a false-flag or a hoax false-flag. Semantics, Kike.

Trump is the establishment, and he is pandering to the anti-2A movement. There is no excuse for even pandering to these people. They will just smell weakness and go in for your rights.

My work here is done.

You've ignored my explanations for why Trump tweeted this, continuing to claim "there is no reason," while pushing your anti-trump "he's gonna take our guns" narrative.
Trump is not the establishment, and now everyone can see you for what you are, shill.

I was quoting the linked post # verbatim on

Read before you post.

You don't understand user. This was just 4D chess to prepare for when he was going to stick it to the democrats by infringing on the 2nd Amendment in 2018.

You're a fucking idiot.

How do you do fellow nazis? Who ever (we know who) paid for your "work" deserves a refund.

Copypasting his post deleted my >
Deal with it, shill.

The moar (((They))) shill the angrier I get. Covering, complicit, cubicle activist propagandists, each of them are worst than any racist I've met from any race. In fact, it's why we're pushed here to speak any truth. I wonder how long this school had been planning. Did secrits33v go to the school to inform them, that it's a go. That's why the social media's all start so recently. Now the kids are selfie hogs like I'd expect from t33ns, but nothing before then.

Keep pushing sliding savage shills.

I understand your reason, and I'm saying it's not an excuse. There is no excuse for anti-gun rhetoric because it shifts the overton window in the direction zionists want it shifted.

is that why they allowed him to win the presidency? do you believe (((America))) still has a functioning democracy?

what the fuck is this entire post.

you care more about being pro-trump than you care about your second amendment right. sad tbh.

(((Top Of Board Shill Thread Number: 1)))

I care more about legitimate positions and truth than the establishments anti-trump hysterics, yeah.

They're already shifting it to the far-left, Trump has now anchored it to the mainstream position, adding the min age req point to rile up his base against it and shift the window to the right.

The establishment relentlessly fought his campaign from every angle. This is the claim that exposes you.

Trump is the establishment, moshe.
The truth is that he retweeted that and that there's no excuse for even pandering to the anti-gun lobby. None. Doing so is treason.

There's nothing left of gun control but the gulag, user.

I would feel bad for how pathetic they are if not for the fact that these faggots are the reason niggers and spics still pollute everything.

Everything before this has been Chess. Why would you expect that to stop now?

I gave you the explanation for his tweet, you again ignore it, shilling the same stale talking points given to you by your master.

Fox and other kosher conservative outlets defend everything he does. The liberal media was very anti-Bush, does that mean the Bush administration was anti-establishment too?

Congrats, you can read and deduct what I meant, retard. Now address it or gtfo Drumpfshill.

>(((They))) wanted Trump to be president all along user!
Bamboozled

Answer the question: was Bush anti-establishment because he was attacked by CNN and MSNBC?

This is two gigantic fuck-ups in as many months. Either one of these by itself is a thousand times worse than muh airfield. At this rate the only thing he has going for him is the wall, but even that's going to be useless if he gives the spics that easy to citizenship. The only good thing Trump did was to push the overton window a little bit in our direction. Hopefully the next guy, if we get one, is a little bit less kiked.

And I said there's no excuse for pandering to the anti-gun lobby and that doing so is treason. You ignore it just like the paid pro-trump shill you are.

Yes, good boy, you said it again, you can read! Maybe Drumpftards aren't absolutely retarded, just downs syndrome. They got the ratings, he got the coverage. The president of some network even informed all his workers to report on Trump as much as they can.

There wont be enough of us left after this.

Fallacious comparison.
With Bush it was theatre, with Trump it's real.

Hi kikey.

I don't care how you choose to rationalize cucking. It's still cucking, and there's no excuse for it

This is war, shill.
It can not be won easily or openly.
Trump has demonstrated his affinity for Chess over and over, no reason to believe this tweet isn't more Chess.

If the jewish press has a documented history of theater, why do you believe them now?

That's all you have, coupled with baseless shill accusations. This isn't chess, and this in no way benefits the white race.

All this does is shift the overton window further towards the position zionists want it shifted. Just kill yourself.

i heard bui necked himself any truth to that?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting faggot

15/87 fellow pedes.

(((You))) bump this shillthread, push a narrative, repeat yourself (script), utilize ad-homs and other logical fallacies, attack Trump instead of the proposed policies.

Me: sagepost this shillthread, push for critical analysis and theory, post thoughtful OC, point out logical fallacies and shill tactics, propose you attack his presented policies like Trump wants.

>>>/reddit/
back to the_zogald.

xD

Why are you still ignoring my point then? Where's your refusal?

i hate to say it, but endchan was right.

You don't have a point, you have a baseless refusal of my explanation.
Your "point" is that there is no explanation for his tweet.

There is no excuse for shilling against the second amendment. It's treason, you can try and rationalize treason all you want and it will still be treason. keep being a cuck, zogald.

Misrepresented my position again, schlomo.
He wants you to defend 2A against min age increase to shift the window right of mainstream.

My point is that he's not the only one playing so called "5D chess" retard.

You're the one saying Trump is the establishment and MSM tricked you into electing him?

It's one tweet, a reaction to the gun-ban movement created from the MDHS false-flag meant to anchor the overton window while supplying a different argument, the min age increase, to shift it to the right.

Back to >>>/reddit/, leftyfag.

chesscucks are delusional

Option 4: don't care to reply to an obvious shill no one will take seriously

8ch deletes the Subject field after every post.

ffucking retards

yeah head on back to reddit whenever you want.

DING, DING, DING! My shill Kushnerbot sensed are tingling. You're so incompetent its hilarious. You out yourself so easily. Drumpf isn't sending his best, right?

More misrepresentation from your friendly resident Kike here.

The overton window is being shifted to the left, by the left.
Trump anchors the window back to the mainstream position with this tweet.
Trump adds the min age req increase to supply a different debate to the public, as opposed to the debate supplied by the left's gun-ban movement.

Do you understand now?

No, it's being shifted left by trump tweeting about fucking gun control in a positive light

Do you understand that trump isn't 'anchoring' shit, he's just giving them the green light to shit all over the second amendment?

Chesscucks are fucking delusional retards.

Just a word to the OP bait thread to pull us into arguing about the gun clubs, there's tons of these to distract us from what caused this shooting, and the attack on 2A.

What do we make of this kikery? They can't possibly be this transparent? Can they?

The Subject field does get deleted upon posting, anyone can test this themselves.

Your position is that a massively funded anti-21 movement with full supportive coverage from the MSM doesn't shift the overton window?

But Trump tweeting that we should have 'comprehensive background checks,' which we already do, a ban on 'bump-stocks,' which have no function in self-defense or hunting, and a min age req increase to 21 does?

So what do you want be to do in these threads. Write how much I hate Trump 20 times?

He's not a chesscuck, he's paid to act like this and drive us around in circles. Must've got some next level retard to take over the shift tho.

Trump knows his base wont like the latter, and if they make this the main talking point of this debate it will castrate the elft's movement and shift the overton window to the right.

Any politician that directly pushes to infringe upon the rights guarunteed by our constitution needs to be replaced by those that will.
Living long means nothing if we fail to prosper.

Are you using fucking windows 10 with chrome or firefox because that's the only OS i've seen it do that on.

My position is that trump is affirming that shift and further accelerating it.

Kike media lie to spread fear and dissuade paranoid types who they deem 'insane' from buying guns. NICS only checks for criminal record and domestic disputes. I think in some states it also checks for involuntary commitment too.
The second amendment is about overthrowing the government, not hunting and self-defense.

Kill yourself.

Tails + IceFox

shut the fuck up, florida is already increasing the minimum age to own a gun to 21

Bump Stocks have no function in overthrowing a fascist regime either.

He's deaccelerating the shift by anchoring the window and supplying a debate to push it right.

No, Rock Scott called for it. It wont happen.

Lie, tails only uses TOR and is insecure without TOR turned on. Your ID says otherwise.
"icefox" is also not a browser, waterfox and iceweasel are.

you really outed yourself there. Keep proving the point I made here: though.

Why? Has nothing to do with trump giving that sort of thing the green light right? After a. it's just chess.

Directly and indirectly**
If anything indirectly acting against our consititution is worse because it is more subtle and average citizens are more subceptible to kikery..
Also the 2nd amendment is for the people to be able to replace the government when it ceases to operate in our interests. Americans should be allowed access to any weapons that the military is able to use; else it may be used against us.

It's IceCat. You can use any browser with Tails.

Do you not know what fascist means?

Ask him why he did it. Point is it wont happen.

We broke the Kushnerbot. Holla Forums is always right.

>Doubles down on further diminishing the God-given Rights of Americans because the FBIniggers who persecute him and a (((sheriff's))) office failed to protect their (((own))).
I would sooner see Mueller put Trump's ass in prison than to have him disgrace himself and his legacy on Twitter like this. Better for him to be a political martyr

I don't think you understand the Amnesiac part of Tails, or you're just a retard and using it wrong.
Do you know where the fuck you are?

I can tell you why, trump green lit it.

Keep repeating yourself. He's pushing it further left, in fact he's pushing it as far left as it can possibly go. there is nothing left of gun control but the gulag.

So you don't know what Fascist means.

Tails offers a persistent version as well. I use both.

It doesn't it offers persistent file storage, so unless you're using fucking emacs to compile an icecat build every time you want to browse the internet you're lying. UNIX does not have binaries.

Daily reminder fascism and national bolshevism are the same thing, pastalini was a crypto communist.

Any position on regulating firearms is treason. The degree of treason is irrelevant.
All of Holla Forums is NatSoc, but fascism is a hell of a lot better than zionism which is what we have now and a fascist government is not one anyone here would rebel against.

Fascism is the antithesis to the free market you self fellating fucking mongloid. Of course I know what it means, you're just an 89iq reddit normie who's used to jewing out every other normie you speak to, not knowing your arguments are bullshit and that in reality, you're dumb as fuck, while also being a cuck. OUT!

>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/reddit/

can you add a partition to a TAILS usb stick for persistent containers?

No, let me explain

Statism for the sake of the state
Statism for the sake of the worker
Statism for the sake of the volk

Only one takes race into account, the other two are based on vague ideas of the state.

probably but i wouldn't recommend it. personally i recommend voidlinux and configuring your own security so you are in complete control of what is running and what is stored / deleted. tails is a meme imo and only good for whistleblowers.

Fucking chad uncle
But the rest is cringe.

Thanks I'll look into it.
Not for anything serious, just worried about the future state of shitposting and "muh Russians" spawned regulation

sure is (((disillusioned trump voters))) in here

VPN + any distro that doesn't have systemd should be fine then.

works for the germans

fascism didn't exist in the 1700s you fucking retard.
Treason is treason. Any mention of gun control in a positive light is treason. From banning bump stocks, to FEMA camps and disarming the populace. They are one degree apart. Kill yourself immediately.

>>>/reddit/

Name one practical function for bump stocks other than increased fatality in mass shootings.

Bump Stocks have no function in hunting, self-defense, or overthrowing the government.

the eternal cry of losers with no argument

They are protected under the second amendment. Who cares if they are impractical?

Shall. Not. Be. Infringed

The second Amendment does not guarantee your god-given right to Bump Stocks. Banning them does not infringe upon your right to bear arms.

And the first doesn't guarantee freedom of online speech, nice slippery slope you have there.

Yes it does. False equivalence.

How many times moshe? You are going to have to kill a lot more of your ratlings before anyone even blinks.

WHEN THE FUCK WERE BUMP STOCKS EVER EVEN FUCKING USED IN ONE OF THESE SHOOTINGS

INFRINGING ON THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS A FUCKING RED LINE. ANYONE WHO ADVOCATES FOR IT WANTS YOU DEAD.

Nope, computers weren't around in the 1700s just like big scary AR-15s so it's okay to ban free speech online. Based drumpf.

So you're telling me you can ban an essential piece to a firearm. Whats next no more adjustable stocks?

Me thinks hes referring to Vegas but I have my doubts about those being anywhere near effective.

The only practical function of Bump Stocks is increased fatality when firing indiscriminately upon large crowds of unarmored targets due to the increased rate of fire, sacrificing accuracy.

No it doesn't. It protects you from the government alone. Until the internet becomes a completely owned and operated entity by the US of A, there will be no protections for you beyond what the government now does which is let you continue to talk shit. The private entities running services are under no such obligation.

the overly edgy alphabet soup nigger is here. we know you love killing the children of goyim, no need to rub it in our faces.

bump stocks reduced the deaths in vegas since they increase recoil - he snorted comically large lines of fucking valium to try and steady himself. guy was shit-ter.

HEIL KILLARY!

yes they do, and besides it's not for anyone to decide what level of "functionality" is adequate; That's up to the individual's discretion.

IM A DEM VOTER NOW! BAN ALL GUNS

They are protected under the second amendment, their functionality is irrelevant. Once you rule something as 2A protected going back on it is infringement. Kill yourself.

Keep proving my point
There is no way that this shifts the window further right, his base is hopping right on board with gun control - you even said something about bump stock ban not being a big deal ITT.
>implying this isn't you - a trump supporter - being shifted further to the left by his anti-gun pandering

Objectively, Bump Stocks have no practical function other than assisting mass shooters. Argue otherwise.

Sounds like you are voting for Trump in 2020.

holding a mass of shooters at bay?

im not voting 2018 or 2020 if anything happens to the second amendment or if the spics get to stay,
neck yourself zogald shill

KILLARY MISSILE HERE 2020 SHAREBLUE BROTHER

>>>/reddit/

Granted this isn't likely to happen because jews love shekels, but they could fuck with all the "muh gunz" tards and volunteer to pull all those stocks off the market and they could slide in a bill that prevents new ones from being made a lot easier.
If it takes legislation to force the manufacturers, they will just fight it and they will win because feelings don't matter. Best they can hope for is screwing the people by cutting off their own balls.
States and cities of course doing their own extra kikey shit not taken into consideration.

lel they don't increase recoil its the fact they're give an unreliable firerate in comparison to your finger used the same manner.

Seen people use them in 2/3gun. Sucks to be you.

YES SHAREBLUE BROTHER! DONT VOTE OR VOTE KILLARY 2020

I support legalizing all weaponry available to the military, otherwise the 2A doesn't serve it's purpose.

Again, the only practical function of Bump Stocks is assisting mass shooters, and even then they only help people who can't aim. I don't care about their accessibility either way, but it isn't a big deal or slippery slope.

I have a pen of diseased hogs to slaughter.

Checked and this
Shills are getting desperate, shillbingo extended sticky has fucked them up

You'd be better served by entry level firearm training.

yes, don't vote. republicans and demokikes are exactly the same.

Keep proving my point

There is no way that this shifts the window further right, his base is hopping right on board with gun control - you even said something about bump stock ban not being a big deal ITT.
>implying this isn't you - a trump supporter - being shifted further to the left by his anti-gun pandering

The debate was banning AR15s and other salt rifiles. Now its been shifted back to age 21 and bump stocks…and to get that they will have to go along with arming teachers. Fat chance of any action on anything because its back on to congress who can't even get shit they all agree on passed.
50 posts of defeatism and blackpill over a tweet.

SHAREBLUE BROTHERS! WE CAN'T LET TRUMP WIN AGAIN! SHARE

Are you fucking stupid or shilling?

quit promoting your no-funs ignorance as fact. they can function defensively. they are a force-multiplier, same as optics, "high-capacity" mags, ect…

I proved what point? That I'm shifted to the left by not caring about bump stocks? They're a useless meme. My position is further right than most.

+1, I support the 2nd amendment but based Trump is only trying to save white lives with sensible gun legislation. Law-abiding citizens have no business owning military style assault weapons, ESPECIALLY bump stocks. I'm turning in my AR-15 tomorrow. MAGA!

What happened to modern day? Oh that's right they weren't here to get the memo.

Wew, shillbingo extended sticky has really fucked the shills up

ah you baited me. well done.
FILTERED

>DAE (((disillusioned Trump supporter?)))

It absolutely is a slippery slope. Zionist capital wants a disarmed public, it is a non-negotiable imperative within an oligarchical society. They are utilizing their "right" tool to begin the process of walking back its scope just as was done with Reagan and the 1986 NFA. Not even a decade down the line and the country got the assault weapons ban.

Trump is a tool of zionist capital. His goals are that of zionist capital. The last people he wants to have access to arms to defend themselves are the people his owners false flagged into two wars with a civilization-killing lie and refused to dutifully line up behind Trump when he started up with his Axis of Evil 2.0 bullshit.

Trump is an enemy of the American people, especially White America. Made all the more dangerous by his well crafted and cooperative media campaign that has framed him as a friend.

cya TORpedo

reddit

You seem upset shareblue brother
Should i vote killdog 2020?
No vote?
Stedman?
Colomba?
Yust tell me

So what shareblue? Bump stock bans and age restrictions aren't gun bans. Fuck you for poisoning the well.
#liveanddiewiththeDon
#magapede4life

See

reddit

You seem upset shareblue borther. Thanks for playing the bingo

The average age of soldiers in the American revolution was 16-20.

Touched a spot?

Except that isn't happening.

On the jews and their Lies is the new one friendo

This what happens when people elect a lying, racist grifter who played all of you.

shillbingo extended sticky has really fucked the shills up

Its hilarious

If only we elected Hillary, things would be so much better.

Think about it, if we repeal the 2nd amendment, ANTIFA won't be able to buy guns anymore either. That would be some true 88d chess.

I wish

Omagerd where to reacast vote?

shillbingo extended sticky has really fucked the shills up
Top notch tbh

Reminder to filter zionist shills rather than respond to them.

I don't usually throw out the shill card, but now this is fucking shilling, over 1/3rd of the total responses and it's all just disruptive spam

Reminder to sagepost in shillthreads

Bump to btfo those shareblue shills!

REMINDER THAT OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD BE DECLARING WAR ON THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT AND HANGING THESE TRAITORS RIGHT NOW IF THEY WERE ALIVE TODAY

Are you new to shilling? You retarded welfare losers are supposed to pretend to be functional humans, not say stupid nigger talking points and remind everyone you're such a defective mutant you can't live without a government mommy to keep you alive.

Why is this a shill thread? If I wanted 24/7 Trump cock sucking I'd be on the_donald

Oh dear lord we are infested with magapedes now.

shoo shoo blackpill

I for one welcome our nimble overlords.

why is trannypol here?

IM A SHILL DAWG HILLBOT NOW
OPRAH Y STEDMAN 2020

You obviously haven't watched enough Rick and Morty to comprehend the levels of chess going on here. Based Trump is only trying to pass gun laws to disarm ANTIFA and stop leftists from passing their own gun laws. I wouldn't expect a checkers guy like you to understand.

He's obviously just tweeting this because he knows it won't pass, I just haven't figure out what purpose this pandering actually serves but WTF IM A SHILLDAWG NOW SHAREBLUE SHILL SHILL SHILL BZZZ

kikes and their lies has nothing to do with the CY to MD crossover. What are you trying to say?

Btw the bump stock ban goes into effect July 1, 2018 regarding the sale and purchasing of bump stocks and will be a federal offense if you own one by July 1, 2019.

Because you fucks won't stay at reddit where you belong? Gee, that was a hard question.

sauce me

The purpose of this tweet is to castrate the left's mounting anti-gun movement by anchoring the debate on centrist policy, while supplying a prime debate topic, the min age increase, to shift the overton window to the right of center.

heraldnet.com/news/house-passes-ban-on-bump-fire-stocks/

I think you have more faith in a politician than is healthy. Regardless of what the facts are the correct course of action is to oppose gun control in any form and not be a nut hugging apologist like (71).

Get to your bunker, we're being invaded

If it does I will find your IP and I will find you and shoot you for your retarded post.

And you will let me.

My position is that you should be opposed to the min age increase! Trump wants you to.

So be a good boy and instead of whining about how Trump's an establishment ziocon shill for the hundredth time, attack the ideas of gun control like he wants.

that's like California doing it. It sucks, but it's not unexpected.

Git gud

No your position is:
Which is pants on head retarded. The left's mounting gun control narrative is already being BTFO because scripted shills like Hogg are being exposed, the broward county sherriff did absolutely nothing to preemptively stop the shooting, and all of his deputies sat outside the building while it was going on.

When the left screams and cries for gun control you don't engage, you shift the narrative to things like government failure. Retard.

Jerry has probably spent a hundred thousand dollars in ammo to get that good (well his sponsors have).
Or you could build a bump-SAW for $1k

The libs on the coast are really pissing us off in the east. It's funny they are already sending out lefty journos to investigate out on this side to "raise awareness" of how we tend to vote and act and think. They are terrified and it's hilarious.

They're getting BTFO here, but defended and supported in the mainstream.

eat a bullet nofuns

TWO SCOOPS

only on liberal echochambers like CNN, MSNBC, the NYT etc. You will never win those people over so don't even bother trying to be centrist. Trump knew this during the election. Don't back down. Double down.

keep up the good fight. Hopefully the communists in Seattle succumb to AIDS from all the needles littering the public spaces.

And public schools across the nation, heavily-populated liberal cities, social media, the corposphere, popular culture, etc

capitulation isn't going to help. fuck them and their feelings

Or you could learn trigger discipline and target accurately with every firearm you own.

Even the idiot in this vid can manage it. You know you can swap magazines right? They aren't stuck in there, you don't have to use stripper clips to load.

I'm sure King county is handing out free AIDS meds at taxpayer expense.

Y tho?

On the plus side, it will accelerate this board towards pushing to the streets

TRUMP
DOESN'T
NEED
YOU
GUYS
ANYMORE

IT'S OVER

I think you may be right

you know trump is doing the right thing when we get shilling like this

Well since it is over, why are you still here and still at it? Go play in your liberal shithole utopia. You won.

yidtube is silencing the most vocal and effective 2A supporters in the midst of this "debate"

archive.is/AaTUU

They are going to keep false flagging us every few weeks until the 2nd Amendment being repealed is on its way to being put on the ballot.

jewtube is so fucked. They were already griping about the content and demonitization bullshit the jews were pulling. This is going to be the nail in the coffin. They won't have a sustainable base of faggots eating up enough tranny and fag shit to keep the shekels flowing.

I'm sure you will still be able to watch your B A S E D anti-2nd Amendment videos.

I'm sure this is purely cohencidental with MAC's channel being banned (he was extremely crucial to fighting back the bump stock hysteria, post-Vegas)

archive.is/bhvrT

Yidtube is letting leftists abuse their reporting and policies to stifle dissenting during this debate. I'm expecting this to be a common tactic during national "debates"; Yidtube will probably unlock everything to rake in shekels and keep normies occupies during the slow news-cycles.

I created a throwaway account that I uploaded a bunch of the crisis actors from the Parkland false flag to, it had ZERO commentary, just source material and it got shoahed.

I honestly can't tell if this is satire, trolling, or genuine stupidity. Bravo, 10/10 made me reply

I am pretty sure hes 100% serious.

'GIVE GUNS TO YOUR ZIONIST PRESIDENT NOW!'

BE A GOOD GOY

(heil'd)
I think it's safe to say we're witnessing the roll out of (((their))) "fake news" censorship in time for the 2018 midterms. They have weaponized their "policies".

Watch (((them))) do it with the DACA "crisis" next.

get the fuck out of here

We have a few more days before that ramps up still. If they amnesty these spics and Trump signs it into law, I wonder what kind of 88D Upside Down Underwater Blindfolded Backgammon Trump will be playing?

the never get my vote again kind of chess

i want r/donald to leave

you fucking retards have stayed past your welcome stay. he openly supports israel. He is zionist by definition and he is breaking the 2nd amendment. fuck off back to plebbit

Nothing scares the deepstate more than a disarmed populace. The shills are losing their minds.

WELL MEMED

If any republican president in all of history other than drumpf called for more gun control, what would have been the reaction of Holla Forums? Why do kushner shills and redditors expect things to be any different today? When Trump got elected, we made it clear that his job was to push our agenda. He isn't. He's cucking by even talking about gun control, he should be talking about a completely different subject, and redirect attention as he so often proves adept at doing. But he isn't. You know why? Because his jewish handlers want to grab guns you stupid simple fucks.

Hehehe HEHEHEHEHE HahahhahhahhahHAHAHAH
It's like a fucking salt mine in here

no shit, is hill in jail yet?

#MakeIsraelGreatAgain

The shilling here is astonishingly terrible

History has shown that the white man fights the hardest and with the most savagery when his back is against the wall and he knows it. Things may need to get worse before they can get better.

4chan everyone !

Yeah, just like South Africa you fucking kike.

Jonestein mentioned 8ch by name in a report about the Q LARP, the same types are coming here too,

If shills are going all out with anti-Trump astroturf, then he’s doing the right thing.

Are you even trying anymore?

Impeach him and let Pence take over.

Are you?

Thread theme

Real thread theme.

It's not who is singing the song, it's the lyrics. I can get behind those lyrics.

magya

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
no wonder Holla Forums feels different lately

Well, I was.

tbf I'm 17 of those.

Two sides of this shill coin are mouth breathers

You should kill yourself lest your stupidity be contagious.

WHAT IN THE FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MEIN GOTT

Every time you idiots focus on shit like this, Holla Forums and libshits use it as another piece of "evidence" as to why nationalism will never work while posting suicidal nationalist wojacks. We're only digging nationalist ideologies into an early grave by focusing on this bullshit when you idiots should instead be focusing on (((Hollywood))) and the MSM.

this thread was made by a retard, and leftypol is irrelevant, who cares what they think.

The fuck are you talking about?

Oh no, Holla Forums is going about posting suicidal nationalist wojacks, how will we ever recover?

OP you sound like CNN

He also produced a video showing bump fire stocks are not needed to bumpfire so banning the stocks is purely sacrificial to appease the unappeasable.

thank you CNN should you be busy making 20 reports about DUMF TRUMP

Fuck off Holla Forums

Filtered D&C kike

That's a conservative cartoonist genius

Nice thread you made here, OP

How do you play Chicago police scanner bingo

Actually that's a good idea.

Time to let slip the hounds of gore.

United States Corporation and The New World Order explained. Learn how you're part of the big plantation.

alexanderhiggins.com/title-28-usc-3002-section-15-the-united-states-is-a-corporation-and-not-a-government/

youtube.com/watch?v=50cB5yhKR98

you forget who controls reality

You listen to the police scanner and you have bingo cards for phrases they say.

how do you know that?

apparently a (((Hogg)) ) tweet. Can anyone find this and drop an archive, please?

authored by Chuck Rettig
archive.is/F9lZd

that can't be Trump's IRS nominee? c-can it?

Found (((him)) ). It's not the IRS yid. It's some 50yrs old kike from Livingston Jew Jersey.

We have come a long way, fellows. The past, future and present is ours. And it's so ridiculous and grotesque that i absolutely love it.

You need to go back to where you came from and or be demoted.

bump

Welcome cuckchan. Now fuck off back to where you came from.