Play the game posted under your post

Play the game posted under your post

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2159706
dialoguelostloop.tumblr.com/uncommontime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Play rainbow island

:^)

Huh. I've got that in its jewel case in my desk drawer right now.

Have fun you nerd

I remember this vidya. Not opposed to playing it again.

Would love too, but don't actually know where to even begin to get this.

Up to 6th gen, please.

I'll take this since the weebshit above is for PS3.

No.
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2159706

It has a pc port. magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7213D837F589EDA7CCE402A1D30D4C5469D80E36&dn=Dino+Crisis+2+%282003%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

Playing this, fuck we wuz soldierz

Good luck navigating the UI

i tried it unironically.
So far the good old: show don't tell has been thrown out of the window. the writing is cringy and doesn't convey depression. the second person alienates the player instead of making it feel like the charachter.

to anyone interested i suggest the light novel NHK ni Youkoso instead.

Well, i'm going forward in my playthrough. i'm not native tongue so maybe i'm wrong and it is written good but i read enough english literature to think that i know what i'm talking about.

I appreciate trying to add a soundtrack to the game even if it is so exagerated it feels a little bit cheesy.

I've gone forward a bit and i'm reluctant to see a total absence of metaphores. i think too much make the text sound pompous but a complete lack of demonstrate poor imagination, and capabilitiy to make things clearer to the reader.
Suggestion about metaphor: Kaiji Ultimate Survivor

Now i will try to focus on gameplay
Is a stilistic choice to always have the best option crossed out. i don't think this convey depression very well. i feel like depression should be represented as a feeling of absolute absence of interest in any circumstance. social anxiety as a voice who suggests you to stay home while shouting at you that you should've stayed home the moment you peek your nose out.

I don't know. the Novel is free so that's a big plus. will try to keep playing for as long as i can but i'm not impressed

You can use Diablo 1 HD, if you want.

i like that feeling of being abandoned by someone you care. hopefully it will turn out to be something major

Cool that the game is kind of self aware of the fuss over nothing that it continuosly make

Thank me later.

You WILL have fun

Rabi-Ribi

I'm not replaying hitman nigga

Dark Forces II

I don't have a smartphone, fuck.

Will play after I finish Diablo 2 NM.

fuck the blobs

Enjoy.

Do you have brain issues?

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E71748C90BC66A6DA24AF0DDA278B684C85C9289

undertale

FUCK

:^)

It's even 51% off, goy! It's only $0.49! Help us fight capitalism by buying our game!

fun game, especially for methodical autists like me. Fight at max range and enjoy first person projectile dodging.

xD

Ask that girl you like out for a date

ALIEN SOLDIER

Enjoy

At least it's only 20 seconds long.

Here, go play something decent for a change.

"bob's game"
yes, it's out and free

got this during steam sale for one fecking dolla and so far it's been very solid.

I tried but was bored to tears, can't deal with it. OP never said how long we had to play. Let's try this again.

rollin'

enjoy a decent roguelike. Game is free if you go to the website

Have something mediocre as fuck. Not good but not bad either.

undertale 2

undertale 3

checked and undertale 4

See you in a year.

You have been chosen.

ayy

dialoguelostloop.tumblr.com/uncommontime

Fuck that fucking rabbit. That is some bullshit right there.

Planescape Torment