The Tweet That Ended a Presidency

SAD!

This tweet was the beginning of the end of Trump's presidency of left wing appeasement and Jewish interest pushing. This tweet will be featured in the Smithsonian and it will be a reminder to elected officials for decades to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
archive.is/BMSjx
archive.is/ug97t
decodedc.com/sanders-shies-away-emphasizing-jewish-roots-florida-campaign/
heraldnet.com/news/house-passes-ban-on-bump-fire-stocks/
twitter.com/ABC/status/967072165043453952
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im not voting any more tbh. fuck the system, fuck trump, and fuck anyone who sucks enough jewish cock to get to an electable role.

(((mods))) and the_zionald shills will attack you when it's not your fault. We gave our everything to get him were he is and he gave us nothing but all talk, no action faggotry. Except when Israel wanted something, then he'd move heaven and earth to get it for them.

checked. he's meeting governors next week to push bump stock bans and raising the minimum age to purchase a gun the same way rick scott of florida did. prepare you assholes.

I don't see how he thinks this isn't betraying his base. Its a clear violation of the 2nd Amendment and said over and over in his campaign he would do nothing but defend the 2nd.
What happened to "Don't back down… double down!"? He is folding and the progressives are only going to smell blood in the water.

George Bush also said he'd build a wall. The goyim are just too easy to fool. Best part is, they'll justify it all throughout - "thank you master Israel for shitting in my mouth".

He won't win Texas if he keeps pushing this. People will just stay home. I just want a fucking wall and guns so I can kill beaners in the race war. I want them fucking OUT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

People are really really angry :^) People would vote for Nigger Killer Kill 'Em All if he were on the ballot.

He's just adding this to the list for democrats to shoot down. This will never be done in an independent bill.

Trump didn't run as anti-zionist. Stop astroturfing, Mr. Russia.

Instead of constantly bitching about it, why don't we flood our representatives and senators with Emails, Letters, and Public Confrontations over this? Make it clear that Trump's base doesn't support these actions? I somehow doubt Trump will push it if his base's reaction is absolute berserker rage at the idea.

Yeah I've been a big supporter of his, I've gone along with some of his less than conservative ideas but this is too much, he lost me with this one. The system is broke and it's not going to be fixed without a lot hard work by the people.

If you've got no guns, you've got nothing. These savage spics are unironically worse than ISIS, AND there isn't a sea dividing you both. What do you think revanchistic La Raza will do to Americans "occupying" their ex territories when this is how they treat police?

Definitely join the NRA. btw, do you understand the mind control method in use by the astroturf op? "Freeze it. Polarize it." They're over-polarizing it. Polarization is, in part, an astroturf op, to get people to become more extreme than they already were. It makes people fight. Whatever, people have not decided to be wise to the kike. Deserve what fucks 'em up, frankly.

You don't get shrewd, you don't get 4D chess, you get fucked by the kikes. Fact.

At least some people are calling him out on twitter. Most of it though is progressives sucking his cock for it. I hope hes not gauging people's reactions based on twitter, they have straight up removed most conservatives from the platform.

In all honesty, he probably just wants to shit on the second amendment because Obama wasn't able to. Its probably just a pissing match with king nigger.

Yeah! Let's make a petition, too, reddit!

"The Let Your Opponent Fuck You In The Ass to Prove to Everyone They're Gay Strategy" Classic Art of the Deal

Of course it's astroturfing. It's people who don't even think making these threads. Again, this will NEVER be done. It will, if anything, be attached to something that democrats shoot down so he can turn and say "well I tried gun control but the democrats didn't want it"

^ Those are astroturfers
Russians, probably.

Republicans hold both. You think their constituency will let them do it so close to the midterms?
You need to learn of the 4D chess way user.

Right. If the Dems can't even do DACA they can't do shit. DACA is one of those even hard-line Republican White Men are kinda wishy-washy on (because their favorite senorita at the local taqueria is Dreamer).

This is a good one.

I wouldn't sage these. The astroturfers don't understand the chans. They think comments just upvote stories that wind up brainwashing people, and don't realize people actually read the comments. So it's best to let them think they're winning & let them earn their 5 yuan.

Exactly. Just wait for the midterm election commercials
Democrats are fucked.

Is Anna in need of hysteria therapy?

Because I could get my cert, I think.

Priceless.

To be fair, their leader is on alzheimer's drugs, so.

Reported.
>>>/plebbit/

No ass hurt trumpnigger. Anna is right.

OK, maybe you're legit. What's your favorite gun, and why?

wat? It's like you don't know who's pro-guns. It's Republican White Men. It's not White Women, and it's definitely not niggers.

Your translate app failed you, missy.

>(((mental health)))
oy vey our research has found out that being a white male is now a mental health problem
no guns for you

we should probably vote democrat from now on to hasten the decline to the eventual collapse

nice false dichotomy, kike

calibeaner?

Explain to me why this would be put in the Smithsonian? Is it post massacre of the judea Smithsonian? People realized Trump is a kike under a white facade.

He's not banning guns or taking away your rights, he's doing the best he can to respond properly. As always when such event happens shills double attempt to run this place down. Don't fall for it.

You're fooling no one kike.

Yep. It becomes a form of law that is created by kike committee. And this problem exists as well in family law. It's all kiked up full of kikes, and they use kike (((experts))) who make up all kinds of kike bullshit.

BUT. The other two things aren't a big deal. Slide fires are stupid nigger crap, and the age thing is not preposterous. For example, a requirement that someone own property to own a gun isn't unreasonable either (back then you couldn't vote unless you owned property).

LMAO

We already have "comprehensive background checks," bump stocks are useless novelties, and congress wont raise the minimum age. This is nothing but bait, from Trump to the left, and from OP to us.

Your issue is the woman. Some call women the "kike with whom you sleep" or the nigger sex. Regardless of how you put it, they are looking for action toward making them safe, and they are ambivalent towards guns. I have come to realize a lot of people don't understand statistics, so I'll walk you through this, but here's a good stat that shows it plainly, to me anyway.

What the fuck would you call it, nigger?

4D Chess of course, brainlet boomer.

You're polarizing it. That smacks of astroturfing. The situation is that women aren't big pro-gun advocates. Maybe 16% of White Women would like less strict laws, but probably only 5% or so feel so strongly…

How about you 404 yourself, 404-id alias.

Take your bad puns back to reddit.

cucking is still cucking whatever you call it

just gtfo
women who vote democrat will vote democrat whatever Trump does

The correct response is to do nothing. It is completely retarded to let random emotional events change federal law.

ImKikey is that you?

Oh. You're a kike. Rules guy. Schizo. Skinny. Mouth breather. Like dykes.

Who's paying Haifa to shill here? Gads, another kike. They're all stupid and the same. So retarded rules-oriented without understanding the real meaning of anything.

It's not just one event. There have been lots. People don't feel like anything's been done to help the situation. These people are women. White Women, actually, are the issue. Specifically REPUBLICAN White Women, so…

Even with these policies enacted, tou could still get guns the same ways you can today, i.e. gun shows, darknet, ghost guns, 3d printed guns..
These reasonable, normie policy suggestions from Trump are meant to counter the overzealous gun-ban narrative being pushed by the left. It's benign.

These people can't be saved. Only gassings can fix them.

and Trump who during the campaign said many times that he would never infringe 2nd amendment rights won the majority of white women

People cry and kvetch and they forget.
School shootings don't matter in the least.The only value they offer is the ability to tell niggers and spics that the media only cares when (((white people))) are killed. Nigger lives have zero value to liberals.

cuck

Trump hasn't infringed on 2A yet. It's a different story when and if he does. It's fine to get assmad about it, he wants you to, but don't be disingenuous about reality.

My rebuttal: "eg your right to life"

Based liberals.

Some of you guys are worse than niggers. You worship the man, not the ideas.

In England, military age, marriage age, and age of consent are all 16.
Drinking age is 18.
Gun license, before it was banned, was 17. Knives, before they were banned, was 16.
Cigarettes was 16, later changed to 18.

Yet within the same time period, of the 90s and 2000s, homosodomy was reduced from 21, to 18 to 16 and they are talking about removing it completely, so the politicians can buttfuck children without worrying about concealing it.

I don't give a shit about niggers and neither do liberals. Use that fact to D&C kikes and golem.

Try again. This is a direct result of Trump's actions.

The problem isn't liberals. It's White Conservative Women. White Republicans. Church women especially.

so I figure Republican women, at least 80% of them, are ambiguous about gun freedoms. For one thing, women rarely understand how machines work, and rely upon basically using reward/punishment to control men/society, getting them to do what they want. They don't understand that actually most men are just machine operators. This image, stats (shows all women, but you can infer about where the White Christian Republican women are):

who the fuck cares what women think?
women aren't conservative or liberal, they are what men or the (((system))) tells them to be

but user he moved the embassy to Jerusalem and pardoned that kike who employed thousands of illegals!
#based #MIGA

No it isn't. He acted on his own.

You're still being disingenuous. Get mad, that's your intended role in this. I'm only bothered you can't make a genuine or persuasive argument.
Recognizing his intentions and tactics isn't worship.

spell the 4d chess move here for us mere mortals

So what?
What's the problem here again?
Literal shoe strings on guns for poorfags

Well, if you want to be able to buy guns in the near future. Say Mueller trumps up a charge, gets Trump removed w/ 2018 Democrat landslide to back him. Say they get rid of Pence, too, and come up with a sort of presidential referrendum (they keep making up shit, so why not?) So within 2 years you could be literally unable to buy guns. And within 3-4 you could have yours confiscated, say while you're at work (can't guard the homestead 24/7, gotta eat).

Yeah, it matters who wins elections, even though elections are shit.

Trump is a traitor, already directly responsible for pushing gun control as acceptable to RINO's, this the guy who said not to vote for Hilary because he would save 2A, this kike can fuck off.

Holy trips of truth.

How many more threads do you want to create until the entire board is covered with it, OP?

Simple. He's castrating the left's gun-ban narrative by suggesting "reasonable," normie policies.
Imagine if he did and said nothing, it'd become another russia insanity.

Women are going to cry on twitter for a week then they will fucking forget about this just like everyone else.

Trump is probably supporting legislation that is DoA so that he can blame democrats for doing nothing. It may help him get reelected or it could hurt him.

neither of you explained nothing
4d chess becoming a religion

Kill yourself

Nigger he's paving the way for full semi ban because he doesn't give a shit and can't wait another week for the news cycle, if he learned nothing from Vegas he's retarded or just a kike

You replied to my explanation.
Refute it or don't, but pretending it doesn't exist is shit-tier niggerlogic.

Republicans are making law at State level ffs, you chess mongs are cancerous

What's he doing? Normally I can see the logic behind his moves, but this one just seems awful. Is it another case of the GOP shooting itself in the foot on the eve of capturing total power? If you admit that one shooting is about guns then what happens the next time there's a shooting? They'll take even more, and more and more, until there's nothing left but an impossible to meet standard for gun ownership that systematically prohibits bad goyim from owning guns.

Shills want you to hate Trump, again.

reminder he's a >>>/brit/ shitposter who's just trying to waste everyone's time while sandniggers rape his country to death.

but it's okay, his current state is what our country will be once they take the guns. any justification to avoid getting raped to death by niggers who don't care about laws and will have guns regardless.

the only law this spineless britcuck is willing to break are marijuana prohibition laws, it's the only way he can get through his day without breaking out the noose he tied just in case the local po-lees come knocking on his door to arrest him for possession of unlicensed televisions.

Half the people attacking Trump on twitter over this are Republican women. I know you can't lay the blame on Trump because you're a sycophant, but that doesn't change reality.

It's a tweet. He says shit on twitter all the time. Remember the DACA sit down? How did that turn out?

Trump can pander on this issue because he knows any real 2a legislation will never see his desk.

Any GOP age ban or semi auto ban by stealth would have been unthinkable under Obama btw, didn't even happen after Sandy Hook

jesus fucking christ

Rick Scott can't change the law. I don't know the political climate in Florida but I doubt this shit is going to pass the legislature.

this

why the fuck is he wasting his time with this shit then?
how about using that time to get the fucking wall going

He's still pushing for amnesty.

That's a push for more Republicans in congress, schlomo.
You simply can not stop being disingenuous can you?

It's getting voted on march fifth.

Pandering is cucking, the governor of florida already put a bill in for raising the age of purchase to 21.

Pandering isn't okay when it's video game developers putting niggers in vidyas, pandering isn't okay when it's media giants putting marxist themes in their content, pandering isn't okay when it's alt-kike e-celebs talking about how israel is a good example of an ethnostate, and pandering isn't okay when trump is talking about banning bump stocks.

Pandering is outright cucking because it shifts the overton window further in the direction the zionists want it shifted

Republicans are just as bad as democrats, two sides of the same zionist anti-white shekel.

Global Report
The Wall is going, and you should know that.

dubs for kill yourself trumpcucks

you actually think they are on our side?

You don't give away fucking rights in tweets like it's a tax deal you cunt, he's destroyed his credibility but worse has done the unthinkable for a GOP President, now gun control is on the agenda seriously, never before. Fuck your for apologising for it

fucking ebin, neck yourself any time reddit scum

You're stance is that a Democratic-majority Congress would be no worse for the American people than a Republican-majority Congress?

there's no difference between the two parties
dems didn't get anything done about guns with majority and the white house either

Did Obama get GOP governors to cuck on guns like Trump? Never could have happened

We need to slow things down enough to shift the overton window or elect Hitler.

Boomers on the Internet was our biggest mistake.

If the dems didn't get anything done, what makes you think that the republicans will do?

Fucking kill youself kike.

an insult against Jeb during the campaign somehow became a plus
Trumpcucks are unbelievable

These people have to be from the_donald or shills. This kind of (((thinking))) is simply anathema to me.

Can get fucked 54% of them are non-white and are actively killing the other 56%. I care about the white race only, and both parties oppose our cause equally. Guns are the only thing preventing us from becoming Britain with even more niggers.

Wew lads.

I don't even like Trump so you can go fuck yourself or go back to Holla Forums.

Unimpressive mental gymnastics, schlomo.

See this post, you delusional kike

Trump is actively shifting the overton window to the left by "pandering" to the enemy and shilling for gun control
Any mention of gun control in a positive light is de-facto treason.

This is typical Trump politics:
Just like daca-caca 'ask for an end to chain beaner fam enters/visa lotto/wall- dems ferious
Now: So called bump stock ban & age requirements BUT for arming ALL schools - dems furious again
Trump is all good my bros just watch how he rips apart dems - dems have been lying for 3-4 decades & Trump knows the game …

go back to MPC

We didnt fucking elect him to rip apart dems and get more BASED REPUBLICANS elected.
We hired him to rip apart both fucking parties.
REPUBLICANS = BAD
DEMOCRATS = BAD

Pretty much this.

Trumpcucks will forever delude themselves. The man is breaking promises, giving leftist talking points attention and consideration.

You fucking mongoloids, imagine if it was king nigger saying all this shit? You would be fucking furious. But since it is le God emperor he can fucking remove the 2A from your constitution and you would suck his cock every inch of the way. I'm seriously baffled that you are calling every person that is pissed about this a shill. You fuckers are the shills, you have to fucking realize that you where duped.

Do you really want ZOGbot cops in schools?

Do you really want old boomer cunts who get government paychecks to shove holocaust propaganda down the throats of the youth to have weapons on the premises?

The only reason weapons in the classroom work for the Amish is because they're 100% white and their school system is separate from the government - they use community driven police that the kikes call a "mafia"

But you don't give away rights in tweets. It's just a tweet.

Seriously, just wait til some nigger shoots people with a gun he snatched off one of his teachers.

This shit is ridiculous. We don't have a gun problem. We don't need armed teachers.
We need fewer non-Whites.

I can't fucking beleive it, Trump BOMBED SYRIA. WE WERE PLAYED ITS ALL OVER TRUMP IS A ZIONIST NEOCON SHILL WE'RE GOING TO WAR SEE YOU IN THE FRONTLINES user

This is a loss retard, the media finally found a winning formula and he cucked so hard it's laughable.

These anons are right.

No it isn't, it's betrayal

you're the first person to say anything about Syria in the whole thread, deflecting kike

TRUMP LEGALIZED THE DREAMERS REEEEEEEE ITS ALL OVER user WE WERE PLAYED FUCK THIS HES AN ESTABLISHMENT SHILL

Its one of their major shelling points. The same faggot brings that up every time.

Doesn't fucking matter, Trump did bomb Syria for Israel. He is even more devoted to the kikes than king nigger. Hell, he married his daughter off to them

I CANT BELIEVE IT TRUMP IS BANNING SEMI-AUTO GUNS REEEEEEE WE WERE PLAYED HES A ZIONIST NEOCON ESTABLISHMENT SHILL ITS ALL OVER

Trump isn't going to do anything about this. Someone more extreme needs to get elected.

That was chess too, notice a pattern, everything is excusable with these teenage freaks, babbys first President can't be a like shill so brain goes to mush

Hes shifting the overton window to the left. Gun Control shouldn't even be something he CONSIDERS or tells people that he CONSIDERS. Now its on the table because he is "STRONGLY PUSHING" it. This is absolute treason and a betrayal of those who voted for him. He swore to defend the constitution, but instead hes suggesting we just burn it.

If Trump doesn't pan out then it's acceleration to dotr so wtf is everyone got their panties in a bunch for? Muh 2nd amendment… Bottom line is who is going to take our firearms? In all honesty I'll NEVER give up mine I will blaze of glory motherfuckers if anyone tries.

God, it's as if I'm watching CNN making every day "Breaking News" and taking his tweets literally seriously, calling it the end of the world.

This is now a Trump appreciation thread.

Yeah, it's 2015 again in my mind

We're pissed that someone who browses Holla Forums is defending this bullshit. Seriously, I'm all for destroying this bullshit society, but defending some kike shill like an Assad child is blind devotion. Literally suckling jew cock and calling anyone that objects to it shills.

Hey look, its the spamming faggot showing up to shut down discussion. You are on Jared Kushner's payroll aren't you?

Checked for you know the response you're gonna get m8.
That or they'll make some faggy snark about supporting Shillary now.

Fact is, same shit I said during the election stands: Trump was unquestionably preferable, as a sandwich that may or may not have shit on it, or may simply have LESS shit on it, is preferable to a sandwich literally composed of shit.
… Of course, its still a sandwich with shit on it, and if you have to eat it, you're eating shit either way, its just a matter of degrees.

… If only there was some other option, wherein we DIDN'T have to eat shit constantly while faggots REEEEEE that at least we're not eating MORE shit… If only…

Thanks for admitting you're not working alone here, Haim. Suck my uncut cock and enjoy an America made great again… from a distance.

The audacity of these kikes

>8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

It's the bought and paid for mods. Kushner's lapdogs. They spam the thread and then either anchor it or delete it.

If any of you faggot on this board thought Trump is or was Hitler gas yourselves now. Politics is like golf - a par 4 - you don't get it in the hole the 1st stroke each shot sets up the next until it goes in the hole YOU IMPATIENT FUCKS …

Shill confirmed

I'm normally against filtering people because it's social-media tier "you're blocked what now goyim" faggotry, but you're making me reconsider my stance.

Getting voted on March 5th, we'll see what happens. The only reason this isn't a huge deal is because it hasn't been voted on yet. His pandering made me distrust him then, and it makes me distrust him now.

Go back to reddit.

The 2020 Census is either going to horrify you or tell you what you already know.
Either way, you're a right proper piece of shit m8, I tell you hwat.

Great analogy

Meant assmad

Get triggered m80

Come live in Texas for a couple years and then we can talk about being patient.
THIS IS A FUCKING INVASION.
WE DONT HAVE TIME TO BE PATIENT.

You should take my advice and drink gasoline though tbh.

Actually we probably do.
The US is ~320-350 million.
3% would be 10.5 million, which we most-assuredly have m8. I think people underestimate this.
I mean, Christ, the aut-kike has like 20 million people on board.

Granted, we need more people on our side, but I'd say, considering recent polling has suggested up to 10% of the population is on-board with NatSoc in principle, well…

This is the golf equivalent of putting into the bunker you retard

Its like you want to give more ammunition to the claims that this board is bought.

If your completely triggered over a tweet then I guess you should have just voted for Her.
GOP can't even pass laws they 99% want to pass. They won't pass gun control. Dems will never agree to anything trump wants.
It's pandering. It's what politicians do.

Why is Trump infallible? Seriously, how would you fuckers have reacted of it was king nigger saying this bullshit? And what if a governor had already implemented this exact law proposal, you know, like in Florida? The only reason you're tolerating this crap is because Trump did it.

Call me when congress has passed something about gun control.
For now I only see 4 straight days o forced panic mode about something being spoken about but not being done about.

Look homos if Trump can't outmanuver the system & proves to be fake through his actions not words then war is inevitable. This is a demographics game - if after march 5 daca (whatever happens) Trump deports 10 million or more illegal beaners that's a victory - hopefully more.

And thats why Florida is already moving to implement it?

Aut-kike has 20 million, out of those how many are mike enuch-tier all talk no action cucks? This post was a decent whitepill but more of them need to be more radicalized.

My fear in all of this is that when it comes down to it, a lot of the alt-righters will side with oathkeepers and lolbergs since that's the level off discourse in the podcasts and events they put on.

We need Pierce, we have Barry Goldwater with a crooked swastika taped to his arm.

FILTER THE SPAMBOT

Filter the Trump memes, goy.

The tweet isn't pinned to the top or anything, but for some reason when you visit his page its the first tweet that shows up. Twitter has pinned this shit to the top of his timeline they support it so much.

Look for yourself in this archive.
archive.is/BMSjx

Why is this tweet showing up out of order in his timeline? Twitter is pushing this shit which should be a bad sign to anyone with a pulse.

Nah just reported it, even though the mods probably agree with him

lel

>>>/autism/

This guy gets it …all of you other alarmists & kids hyperventilating now go get a bunny & settle down

global report it since it's violating global rules about botting. they banned smileberg for this shit they can ban this fucker.

algorithms, lad. it's all about the algorithms.

Spamming images in a thread discussing the president is not adding to the discussion, just pushing the thread to its bump limit.

It looks like he just retweeted it.

I fucking knew it was boomers, just like the_donald

He did

Thats even worse… he wants to tweet it twice he supports it so much.

This thread was overrun with shills anyway.

All right, only to c* in the directory. This ID is signing out, I'll post the rest of my folder in another popular thread.

Thanks to the poster in my folder just got 10 MB bigger.

How much are they paying you to fix this mess?

They haven't voted on it.
Gov. Rick Scott is an aspiring cuckservative Senator. He wants to appeal to the fence-sitting "moderates".
With all the FACTS coming to light, he should be calling for resignations in the BSO and other agencies instead of pandering.

>i keep posting thumbnails
never fall for ricer memes lads

How many kool-aid do you drink?
No really, are you here in Holla Forums only to talk about this every single day?

But they never do. In these situations only the anti-gun narrative gets pushed, even by Trump and his the_donald boomer army

it doesn't work. people aren't attracted to weakness

Centrists are

Are you only here to shill for trump?
At this point, anyone supporting him is a kushnerbot or a demoralized redditor that thinks that if you just keep voting for zionists all your problems will disappear.

Pandering is the weakest move you can make.

new thread without the shill, it can't spam both

Honestly, probably fewer than you think. The biggest problem with the aut-kike is that its full of 'intellectuals', are all (((coincidentally))) shifty in some sort or another - fucked with other races, fucked kikes, are fucking kikes, are kikes, are fags, etc - AND have gotten media attention as to promote them as thought leaders… But they're shit. We lack leadership - we have soldiers, but instead of generals we have philosophers (who are themselves more-likely subversives than actors in good faith).
We lack leaders.
See
as regards what Hitler had to say.
Also, take to heart what he says about Christianity therein, namely, that ancient Christianity wasn't strong because it cucked to others or acted with compassion, rather, it was strong in its utter fanaticism and devotion to its ideals as being truth.
There can't be multiple truths, Kojima spoke of what this brings, as did Hitler, and the aut-kike is built on the idea that multiple truths CAN exist, or at least, that those who espouse different truths can be true allies, and that's a highly-dubious assertion… Which is likely intentional in the case of the aut-kike.
No single truth to get behind = constant division and hostility, in-fighting. Worsened by the lack of quality leadership.

No shit nigger!

Naaaaaah m8 - the aut-kike is often quite shit, yes, but a good portion of their numbers are just guys who aren't very clever, but who don't need to be to see the writing on the wall, and so they turn to the only people who seem clever and who're presenting ideals to them.
Again, soldiers being led by intellectuals/subversives… Give them a general, and watch them rise to the challenge he sets. I garauntee it.

Exactly. But numbers aren't about leaders, and we were talking about numbers. And as goes numbers, we're actually pretty good - as has been noted, most people won't get involved in a conflict, but amongst those groups which could potentially be on a NatSoc angle, there are a lot of people who WOULD be involved, who would leap at the chance to take action.
As goes numbers? Civil unrest starts tomorrow, then race-war follows, and Whites rise victorious. Even the US gov knows this - which is probably why the aut-kike exists.

Frankly, I'm starting to think the whole aut-kike/Trump thing was a design, something planned to release some of the right-wing steam after 8 years of Obongo, without truly inhibiting the Great Browning. Trump won't/can't even say "White people" or "White Americans", and the aut-kike is systematically tearing itself apart by shilling for entirely different - and oft shit (like the Spencer-derived "ethnostate", which amounts to nothing more than handing our land over to non-Whites who will breed out of control and come to kill our grandkids) - truths/platforms.

(Checked)
The best way to think about it is like this, "Would democrats ever consider "common sense" legislation to walk-back fag marriage?". These fucking assholes won't give an inch on anything, why should we? Why can't Trump be the strong man he told us he was, and defend the fucking 2nd amendment? This shouldn't even be up for debate, but "oh noes CNN is calling me a murderer". I don't care if they call you literally Stalin. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

how are you supposed to mobilize people who can't pick a side? and why would you want to alienate your reliable base for such wishy-washy trash?

You will never be white. Next question?

No, faggots.
That argument no longer works: You can't say that only what Trump does matters, because he's the fucking President, and him saying something is doing something - namely, its shifting the Overton window in the direction of our enemies' desires.

meant for

Fucking this all day long. And I ain't talking about the qt3.14159 animu broad.

Do you really think that this thread has any worth to talk about except accusing everyone a shill, bot, reddit, and writing about having a hate boner on Trump in every single comment like some eceleb drama faggot?

On that note…Check out this Republican Strategery:

archive.is/ug97t

The election really did a number on this place, I tell you hwat.

Are you here just to shitpost or what?

He is just pointing out the anti-2nd Amendment shills like (You)

Trump isn't up for re-election in 2018.
If you want to stop him and gun grabbing democrats you're going to just have to vote in more pro-2a candidates this November.

Great points, user.

>archive.is/ug97t

Meanwhile the Dems are placing their bets on a faux-organic movement scripted by CNN.

Great talking point. Tell me more about eleleb dramas on Trump? I'm very sure that everyone is interested in being this circle jerking limbo.

Also, if CNN calls you "Stalin" they're trying to compliment you.

Most likely. I didn't want to call him Hitler though because that would be an insult to Hitler.

We need a system that generates leaders rather than soldiers. I agree with you 100% on fanaticism though, we need a leader that we can follow 100% - knowing he is truthful in nature and willing to protect our race and heritage at all costs

I don't doubt you for a minute m8.

At the end of the day, all we need is a steadfast leader like Hitler or WLP to rise to the top and give the misdirected aut-right soldiers someone to follow. Someone who is a source of pressure rather than someone who succumbs to it.

Now this is something I've been thinking about a lot lately. It's classic "problem reaction solution" controlled opposition - things like this used to be considered entry-level redpills on this board and now it seems that the rabid trumpniggers have forgotten all about it. Like there's no way that a billionaire could be bought off and say things they want to hear in order to get himself in a position of power.

Trumpism leads to accelerationism just as much as democrats would. In fact, I would be willing to bet some shit would have already occurred if killary had won. Now we just get spambots trying to tell us that trump is secretly pro-white and all the cucking is part of some plan none of us can understand because of how much smarter trump is than all of us

Here's a message to the trump shills: If this is chess, it's the longest chess game I've ever fucking seen. Almost like it's not a game and he really thinks that way

The difference between dickie and true leaders: A true leader can pitch his deportation plan to the leader of the fucking nation of Religion of Cuck™ and get them on board with it - spencer can't even properly debate a toothless out of shape CNN nigger. A true leader can come back from WWII and don the swastika in one of America's most decedent and economically plentiful times and get people on board with him - spencer has to resort to "im not even racist goy" cucking

>decodedc.com/sanders-shies-away-emphasizing-jewish-roots-florida-campaign/
>“That would be a two-edged sword,” said Mac Stipanovich, Florida executive director for Reagan-Bush 1984. “Bernie’s not playing that card—I think it’s who he is as a person—but I don’t know if it’s a good strategy [to play it up]. If you were running for governor, you may want to do that—but ‘vote for me I’m a Jew’—that doesn’t hang everywhere.”

No, I'm here to make reasoned arguments and point out faggotry, like I did in the past post.
Where do you think you are?

Can't disagree with any of your sentiment.
Vid related simply will not suffice, and I suspect that's why he's being promoted as heavily as he is.

Basically: We need a hero. Or better yet, several.

If trump supporters like chess so much, they should look into Bobby Fischer. that way they get both.

second degree mischling unfortunately

We'll see. Look what's happened to DACA. Remember that thing? The thing the shills were carpet bombing blackpills over? Here's its current state.

I wouldn't be surprised if the entire point of the "shooting" was to cover for the Dems failure on DACA.

Getting voted on March 5th, convenient how everyone forgets that.

Yeah fucking right, reasonable.

whole catalog is fulled with trump bullshit, most of it shilling for him.
you're only here because people are questioning the pro-trump narrative being pushed by redditors and kushner's shill army

He's started shilling for amnesty at CPAC. Try again t_d cuck.

This is traitorous. Most soldiers are 18 to 25 years old. Raising the age limit to 21 cuts of a large proportion of potential militia in time of revolution.

That's what they want. The easiest populace to genocide is a disarmed and complacent one.

Off course; and they do it progressively, so as to not trigger a reaction from the citizenry.

Its not getting voted on until March 5th.
When mass amnesty happens I wonder what kind of "chess" it will be.

Was that before or after he shilled for how great Israel was?

I said 'reasoned' you insufferable faggot. You're just assmad that I pointed you out here

Checked for truth. There are 11 fucking stickies at present, excluding the rules sticky, and 4 of them are pro-Trump shilling.

My guess? First one, then the other.

It's going to be funny when this passes and there are a bunch of school shootings by angry gun owners seeking vengeance lmao

Trump got fienstein to fillibuster a daca bill.

I have faith in his ability to rope a dope.

This timeline is fucking insane.

Trump is talking about DACA because he wants it , like he wants gun control. Do you know why? Because he has utterly zero reason to ever talk about A Daca or gun control as he was elected to stop both, no benefit to his so called 'real' motives to ever say anything positive about either

Fixing DACA is the issue of our time. Democrats couldn't do it for years! But we can. They never got commonsense gun control passed either. Losers!

Trump talking about gun-control is like if Obama was talking about passing "common sense" regulations on sodomy because its bad for the health of faggots.

So what?

Republitards worrying about muh gun-mods while he's pushing some pre-crime 'mental health check'. And which doctors are going to assess your mental health there goy?

Ar3 shills trrying to say this will diminish his support? They're desperate.
Amazing to.watch

Shills are out of ideas. This is the dumbest attempt I've heard.
Reeks of failure and despair

top lel. where have I seen this level of desperation before?

something about rats and sinking ships.

user, I…

Touched a spot?

HAIL JEB.

This is double spacing, when you type a lot and have a line break to separate your thoughts.

[text]
[text]

[text]
[text]

What that faggot did is this, and:
This

Is

Reddit

Spacing

I see you're a TRShill too.

(checked) >hitler dubs
this is rather unfortunate

Going to cry?

Heil Jeb.

>>>(((oy vey)))

Okay newfags, you're on the right track but legitimately nobody gives a shit about mental health laws. It's common knowledge even among normies that they're jewed to all fuck and used to fuck people over.

Even Kanye West got v& by the insanity police for saying that facebook was mind control.
We've had shit-tier mental health laws ever since Reagan ended the institutions - which were more family driven(ie your own family had to commit you instead of any random kike or cop who "finds reason to suspect" you're nuts)

The bigger issue here is guns, because mental health laws have been fucked for a long time(Thanks, based Raygun) and trump clearly isn't going to do anything about them.

Yep. It's even worse. Pretty soon they'll be sending your kid off to a gulag asylum for displaying wrongthink.

The irish will win

This is where it's leading, it's all a facet of the greater desire to instill pre-crime programs and send large swaths of the population that are more likely to rebel against the ZOG to FEMA camps.

Agenda 2030, large exclusion zones set up under the guise of nature preservation and sustainability. All a cover for black site FEMA camps.

Excellent way of btfo yourself, faggot.

Im rollin

Are you sure they aren't setup to herd people into the FEMA Cities?

are you even trying?

That's what they do to the good goys, SMART cities where i have no privacy and life has never been better for the soyim, blacksites for the goyim.

.Shills are getting desperate. The shill bingo extended sticky really fucked them up

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Kek

Ready for your 5G cancer cities goy? The entire city is a gun-free zone!

Ok maybe you're right, I don't know how bad the laws are, but they'll be even worse now. They had the counter-narrative in place from the beginning
This is a pre-crime play. They know they can't take all guns any time soon.

Just…
How do you expect of people in real life to take you seriously?

This will go through just like DACA did. Trump will play them all for fools and come out looking like the most reasonable man in the room. I hope

Looks like you had the same typo(copy and paste) in both threads.

DACA isn't until March 5. We still have a week to go.

A boomer is a boomer. A shill is a shill.
Friend you're both.

So Who's president now?

Killdawg?

Shills are getting desperate. The shill bingo extended sticky really fucked them up

The entire world is gun-free. Except for all the guns we have to enforce it, the police need guns and nobody else, because state monopolies on violence are fucking based

I doubt they can get worse tbh, they're already some shit that makes 1984 look like the good ending
What they will be, is utilized. Right now they're mostly used to fuck with homeless people, celebs that get too close to saying something truthful, and suicidal teenagers.

Now, they'll be used to fuck with bad goys looking to buy firearms. The sad state of affairs in regard to these laws is they don't need to expand them, they just need to reinterpret their use - which they can do outside of a courtroom due to the way the laws are written.

This. Think of all this in terms of pure logistics. It's pandering, and like I said earlier pandering is outright cucking and can often lead to more nefarious things than the thing being pandered for.

DACA hasn't been voted on yet.

You seem upset

Looks like shills are getting desperate. The shill bingo extended sticky really fucked them up

Depends if the vote will fail like previously. Nothing but talk, this will hurt the democrats if it fails again since they were shilling for over a year now.

Boomers sure stood for a lot of infringing on the 2nd Amendment. Its basically gone under their watch.

Keep repeating yourself, kushnerbot.

You're not supposed to make the same posts in multiple threads goi, even if they're the same type of thread. You're making twice the work for our shills!

does it ever get tired? is it getting paid or is it some fucking weed addict doing it for free?

Holy shit, this thread is going nowhere.

Baste optics, the media will love him now

because kushnerbots are spamming it

JEW YORK VALUES

The question here is: Is he trying to do with this what he did with DACA?
Offer his opponents everything they want but with some condition they can never accept. Thus causing them to back off.

I love this picture

Fuck off back to FB

He presented "reasonable," normie policies to anchor the overton window against the left's gun-ban narrative. He wants his base to oppose the min age idea forcing the window to the right of mainstream.

Bump stocks are useless novelties, the minimum age will not get increased, and we already have 'comprehensive background checks.'

DACA gets voted on March 5th, see you in a week chesscuck.

You'll be nowhere to be found in a week to be held accountable for your shilling. You'll be in another thread, with a different ID, shilling for whatever anti-trump hysteria comes next.

This is the saddest thread I have ever seen! Shareblue and the other paid cucks are really scared, aren't they? This is sheer desperation at demoralization.

ebin

It wasn't even quality anime.

sage
sage

==(((Top Of Board Shill Thread Number: 3)))==sage

(((Top Of Board Shill Thread Number: 3)))

Learn to format correctly (((new friend))).

It's not even anime it's mobage.

Let's break this down:
This is not action. This is not an executive order or a signed bill. It's his "plan" and there is no guarantee that this "plan" works out.
>with an emphasis on mental health
Key word is emphasis. Same explanation as above, this is not action. There is no immediacy in his tone, just a projection of plans.
Important. He stresses that Congress MUST be the ones making the decisions here. They must agree on what to do. The fact that Trump will be "pushing with emphasis" means very little when it is Congress who ultimately has to make a majority vote.
A concession that Congress is unlikely to agree on this issue, and a nod to anyone reading in between the lines.

All in all, remember that this is a TWEET, not official policy. There is nothing to be (((concerned))) about at this time. If you feel like doing something, I recommend calling/emailing your congressman urging them to NOT support any infringement on the 2A.

bump

Ok, so its ok if he tweets that the wall is canceled because

No president who stands for the 2nd Amendment should be tweeting about taking away gun rights. Thats called shifting the overton window to the left. Now that the president has signaled that he is for it, (((they))) can start pushing it in the house and the senate because he can not veto it now.

NO EXCUSE FOR PANDERING

Here's your reason
(((You))) keep saying this, but there are plenty of explanations for this tweet.

fucking this.

You make yourselves obvious. But I'm enjoying it too much.

Again it's Congress who has to make that move. Nothing Trump says on Twitter has any affect on official government policy.

We have to take responsibility. If we don't want infringement on gun rights, we have to let Congress know that in a big way. If Congress is traitorous and passes this bill, then we become louder and protest Trump not to sign it. In my opinion that is the key moment, and when people should be getting legitimately concerned for their rights. Falling for the blackpill before a bill even hits his desk (if it ever manages to) is naive.

drumpf

Look at what the governor of florida did, post discarded because you're a fucking retard.

>(((America)))'s political process is legitimate and not a grand theater, contacting congress has an efefct

Your defeatism is showing.

really gets my almonds roasted

Hello glutenberg

the founding fathers left england for far less than this

When it does you won't do anything.

Filter all blackpill niggers

what will you do when bump stocks are banned then?

Nigger, I do this for free!

Fact is, your blackpilling faggotry is as clear as day. A tweet does not equal policy. And if the repubs wanna get voted back in again, they won't even entertain the idea of voting in anything remotely resembling a gun control bill. Dems are treading on thin ice as is, and the fact that even normies are now talking about the possibility of there being ulterior motives to this latest school shooting means that ice is cracking, and on the verge of shattering beneath their feet. So yes, keep screaming that it's, "The end of that damn blumpf!". I'll be right here watching the desperate flailing with a smile while you continue to pretend he hasn't been doing this for the last two years.

Totally the end!

new shareblue tactics are working
SAD

Not care. Bump-stocks are retarded.
Would you care if AR15 dildo-mounts were banned?

Oh wait its already happening in Florida.

Again, no excuse for pandering and shifting the overton window in the direction zionists want it shifted. Head on back to reddit, zogald

And that is Florida's right you fucking nigger. It still isn't federally mandated, it's still not federal government policy. Eat a million nigger dicks.

Actually it says the rights that are not explicitly laid out in the constitution are reserved for the states. The 2nd Amendment clearly lays out the right to bear arms and states it can not be infringed, so no it is not the state of Florida's right to restrict gun ownership.

sage

Completely BTFO.

So there's two scenarios:
1) People of Florida are in favor of raising the gun ownership age to 21. The bill is passed. If there is dissent, a case will be brought before the supreme court where it will be decided if the law is valid. You're right in saying it would not be according to the Constitution, but in this scenario it would still be the people's choice to enact the law so they could make a reasonable case.
2) The people of Florida are not in favor of this bill and it never passes. The governor backs down or is even voted out.

Where is the wrong in either scenario? Perhaps you could say scenario 1 had a false vote due to bought off rigged votes or somesuch but that would be putting one hypothetical on top of another. And oh right, notice that in both scenarios there is no federal law change.

You don't 'vote' on constitutional rights, these fucking kikes have been eroding your God given rights for decades and you excuse it every single time. Look at what's happened to Commiefornia, it doesn't even resemble a US state anymore, the same shit will happen everywhere else in a matter of time – all that needs to take place for this to happen is declining White population and traitorous kikes being voted in by their shitskinned golems.

Nothing you are saying is consistent or even begins to make sense. Its like arguing with a swede or a dane.

You're right, which is why the conversation about Florida is a bit useless. It's Congress who must decide a change to the constitution

into the filter

shills be shillin

Florida is the state that has Stand your Ground and Castle laws enacted. (Jeb was actually useful since it was his doing for the latter.) And Scott can harp all he wants, but the truth is that no one in Florida would actually vote for such a thing. And anyone wanting to keep their seats won't exactly choose it as a platform to run on. Especially not when people very much love their guns down there.

And did you ever stop to think that the emphasis on mental health may very well be hinting at something? Did you ever possibly conceive the fact that there could be an underlying meaning aimed at the Dems? Or do you just ignore the fact that every shooting the media shrieked about was done by Dems.

You don't vote on constitutionally protected rights.
You don't vote on free speech.
You don't vote on the right to own guns.

>(((the government))) represents the people
post discarded.

How would Muslims react if the president of their country banned Religion of Cuck™? How would Americans react if the president of their country banned guns? Really makes you think.

But yet we vote on things like accessory legality and ammunition limits… Do you into loopholes faggot? Regardless, no one is going to push anything that further limits access right now. Not with midterms right around the corner.

Ok then let me explain to you Cleetus. Florida as a state has a right to pass any law they want to. If however, a group of people from Florida get together and want to challenge the law, they take the case to the highest court in Florida. If it's found that the law is unconstitutional, then the law is overturned. If for some reason they keep the law then the people can send the appeal to the supreme court.

Now I'm done wasting effort on you because you've either fully swallowed the blackpill and are a lost cause or an actual shill at worse. Either way you should stop sucking nigger dicks for a few minutes.

Which isn't ok. They only do it because faggots like you accept it and don't push back.

Shabbat shalom everyone, the matzo must flow.
Stay mad kikes.

I find it funny the kikes think THIS tweet will be the end like the tweet last week they harped on before temple, and the week before that.

back to the_zogald

Never said it was. Plus, I was still just a kid when this shit was enacted. You also apparently don't have any idea just how pissed people are right now. Dems and Repubs would be fucking stupid to try and push anything through! But again, a tweet is not policy. And Rick Scott whining to the (((media)) over 'muh chillins' isn't exactly a policy made either.

Wouldn't even know what to do there since I never use Reddit. But keep pushing the outgroup shit. You already made yourself obvious before.

Did you have a bit of a mental breakdown in between posts? Nothing that you said there relates to what we were just discussing.

I'm gonna guess that you're just a retarded shill tbh

+Trump is encouraging raising the age to 21 to buy guns.
+The next day Rick Scott comes out and says lets raise the age to buy guns to 21.
+Chesscucks will say these two events are not related and Donald Trump isn't pushing gun control.

Well Trump sure is pushing the agenda down there it seems.

Actually dumbass, you did.

What? That it was right? No I didn't. Go back and look at my posts. Or did you just confuse me for the other user talking about state rights vs federal?

pic related for you.

or maybe your frontal lobe isn't fully developed

It's called political maneuvering, you crippling autist!

pic related for you

yeah everyone who supports trump is reddit
prime example:

His real base is jewish capital.

you're literally retarded

or

you're an astroturfing kike shill

Replied to the post that I incorrectly thought was replying to someone else. Will see self directly to gas chamber.

It's ok, it's only Florida. States are allowed to ignore the constitution.
t. r/thedonald

kek That's actually pretty funny. Saved for future use. Thanks!

He's a kike shill. I'm just enjoying mocking him. He's been good practice.

You're good user. I figured as much.

Trump bombed Syria now we're going to war because he's a ziocon shill this isn't Chess,
Okay it was Chess but Trump is now legalizing all the dreamers because he's an establishment shill this isn't Chess,
Okay it was Chess but now Trump wants to ban all our guns because he's a ziocon establishment shill
This isn't Chess.

t. shills

Syria is fine, ISIS is dead
no dreamers got legalized
gee, wonder how the gun situation will turn out

fuck drumpff

Trump has done absolutely fucking nothing, do you consider it a victory that his fucking horrific proposed compromises/policies don't actually pass? Why hasn't he proposed fucking anything he campaigned on? Getting really fucking pissed off at the remaining Trump supporters now honestly, the only thing they can do is meme like drooling retards and outsmart themselves with convoluted chess nonsense. I voted for this stupid faggot so I have a right to be upset and hold him accountable, I suggest any people who aren't hopeless sycophants do the same or it's going to be a few more years or this shit and at the end you'll be wondering how things managed to get worse.

ooooh, salty shill can't argue back

Must be tough being a (((disillusioned Trump supporter)))

He was lying to gain power. Trump represents the Adelsons, Pritzkers, Dershowitzs, Sabans, etc. Mentally ill kikes who freaked out solely because Obama was only putting his tongue halfway up israel's asshole.

fukken saved

Is this how you cope? Just put your head in the sand and call everyone a shill? You're fucking hopeless.

everyone who supports zogald is reddit

Here's your (you)
Spend these 2 soros cents wisely.

wtf I'm voting Shillary now!
FUCK OFF LEFTYPOL

Honestly wish I was getting paid for trying to discuss shit with you

gb2reddit russian kushnerbot

Eh he's still pretty fucking based and I'm open to dacapedes and gun bans now.

It is what politicians shouldn't do and should be severely punished for doing.

You have to go back.

DACA means death to whites.
Gun bans means death to whites.

As long as I get to see libtards trolled epic style I'm okay with that.

You are just an idiot. This isn't even good bait.

(checked & recked)
Shariablobs, Hillmissiles & CTR k.o'd once again with a based 4D krav MAGA move.
BASED

damn shareblooo #BTFO #DACAPEDES #FFUCKGUNS #BASEDFFEMININEPENISES

Get out

Filtered and reported shareblue. This is a dacapede and esoteric immigrant board now, just ask imkampfy, user demographics show 50%+ of anons are from South America.

>>>/reddit/
fuck drumpff

wtf I love reddit now

REMINDER: OUR FOUNDING FATHERS WOULD BE DECLARING WAR ON THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT AND HANGING THESE TRAITORS RIGHT NOW IF THEY WERE ALIVE TODAY

Protip: You are not a constitutional lawyer, so stop talking about things you don't understand.

The founding fathers had an ocean between themselves and their enemy. We have enemies invading on our borders and our government is helping them. We are in a much worse position than they were.

Trump is still /ourguy/ and frankly he'd never betray us. Fuck you for calling for revolution against the one president that's trying to change things for the better. Seriously just fuck off shareblue.

holy shit, who are you convincing shill?

THIS BOARD IS COMPROMISED

Go back to your shithole, MS-13 shill

F U C K I N G…B A S E D

Trump wants to ban my mounted vibrator AR-15 attachment. This is infringing upon my right to overthrow the government.

So we can expect this every 5 minutes for the next several days spic? OUT

I love ironic shitposting. Really stabs at the heart of the issue and is visible for all to see.

Criminals get illegal weapons. You are not worth the money you're paid to shit up my board.

You are an absurdist kike.

Because Bump Stocks have any practical function in overthrowing your government? Mounted dildos would be more effective.

YOU'RE NOT EVEN TRYING KIKE

Jim? Have you finally stopped fucking underaged ladybois?

Even jews would admit this is a complete fabrication.

Unlike Bump Stocks, my attachment wouldn't sacrifice all accuracy so I can pretend it's automatic.

Strawman harder, shill.

I'm making a valid point you obviously can't refute.

You deserve to be strung up by your own entrails.

No, you're reducing the argument to absurdity. This isn't just about bump stocks and everybody knows it. I hate your sly argumentation tactics.

The funny thing is they wrote the constitution with the explicit purpose of being understood by the common man. Now today people tell us we can't understand it unless we are "constitutional lawyers" like Obama.

Minimum Age increase will not happen.
We already have comprehensive background checks.
So in the end, this is all about bump stocks.

Ban goes into effect July 1 of this year, with it be a federal offense to own one after July 2019. Just passed the House.

heraldnet.com/news/house-passes-ban-on-bump-fire-stocks/

twitter.com/ABC/status/967072165043453952

???

Have to agree with you. Voted for him. Didn't expect much. Hillary would of been worse, as she is a Jewish communsit Judeo-Satanist child sacrificing pedophile lesbian whore.

However, this is a declaration of war on the 2nd amendment. Who knows whats going on behind the scenes. Chuck Schumer is definitely wringing his hands.

Old news, that's Rick Scott calling for it. It'd have to be passed then upheld by the supreme court.

This is called complacency, and it has been the death of the white race so far. First you need to get MAD in order to see any change user.

SETH RICH was not a leaker. The leak was a setup. He was a patsy. Do your own research!

About Demons and Aliens

I am former Special Operations Command.
None of the experiences described is real.
Please tell the truth.
Everything on Youtube (99%) is left there because in line with disinfo.

These are the steps:

step 1. 2 year observation of target
step 2. nightly observation during sleep
step 3. house entrance leaving no traces when target out
step 4. house entrance at night during sleep
step 5. blowing psychotropic drugs in target face
classified version of devils breath
step 6. waking target up who is very impressionable
step 7. theatrics
step 8. repeating all steps under observation

Synthetic telepathy using Remote Neural Monitoring is already setup during a first round of steps 1 to 4.

There are no aliens. The demons are people who try to get you in a mindcontrol project.
87% abductees are for experimenting methods. Results sold to military agencies.

Please stop talking about aliens or demons. I hesitated for weeks to tell you this.
Inform yourself on the topic. The demons are just people working for the government.
They torture us too. This is why truth must be told instead of conspiracy theories.

It's not just the USA who has this capacity.

Who shall I have voted for? Will you be the first one to fire the first shot of the Putsch?

wtf. IM A JEB GUAC NOW

Who shall I have voted for?
My point is that if we just say "Trump is better than HIllary" and don't hold him accountable, he has no reason to serve our interests.

We need to get white people organizing in the streets before we can even consider violent action.

YEB. 2020. SHARE

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
That's the only refutation needed.

2020 RUN FOR THE HILL

TOPKEK

COLOMBA i YEB.
MAKE AMERICA MEXICO AGAIN

Does Trump even own a firearm thats not in a display case? I don't think I have ever seen him hold one except in that "Get in faggot" meme.

Trump never claimed to be a cuckservative. If you want to cuck yourself, go to townhall.com and post in George Will's comment section.

It is a huge nothing-burger and y'all better take a bite.

I had to reread that

God save us

Thats another meme mate.

That's Washington state you retarded nigger.

Checkmate

Just throe the board and reset. lol

why are present and future gun owners being punished because the FBIniggers and local (((law enforcment))) failed in the most spectacular manner?
that mystery-meat faggot plainly and repeatedly stated he was going to shoot up a school, didn't even bother to change his name to post it online.

I AM A HILLBILLY MISSILE AND I AM CONCERNED
t. (((You)))

You disinfo faggot. Thats Washington State. and federal offense?

Where the fuck do you think you are?

How fucking predictable. The one time we needed him to have a hard stance on 2nd Amendment and he immediately cucks out.

THIS MIGHT BE A SOMETHING-BURGER MY FELLOW TRUMPVOTERS
kys

>i-it's ok to let (((us))) shit all over your Rights
Not today, Not ever.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
The absolute state of this fucking board, actually fucking defending gun confiscation and 2nd amendment gassing after a jew ostensibly shoots a school up and kills a couple jews.

He was OK after Vegas and the Tx church shootings.
It probably has to do with (((who))) was shot this time around.

When people say things like "the absolute state of Holla Forums" this is EXACTLY the shit that they are talking about.

There are more parties than Democrat and Republican you fucking subhuman Shareblueite.

keep reporting him and his sockpuppets

found the lolberg

Its probably (((someone))) who is whitelisted.

I think you may have misconstrued my meaning.

Except everything he's been wishy washy about has always had blowback on the liberals and deep state. Look at DACA - he looks very amicable and the conservatives took the blame for resisting him.

Same with this. I guarantee there will be a meme in the next two or three weeks that completely flips this around.

Personally I'm hoping for that mental health thing to overlap with gender identity so anyone who subscribes to sjw ideology gets locked out of gun licenses

This is nigger tier logic.
You want to take guns away from Americans, but only the ones you don't like.
Gas yourself kike.

Did Trump get this one wrong? Hard to say. One thing's for sure - the man has incredible instincts. Way beyond us. Who would have guessed that insulting Megyn Kelly's vagina was the key to the presidency. Over and over, he's made a seemingly wrong move that turned out right.

Now remember that Trump is a boomer (the most TV generation), and has three TVs in his bedroom. He is extremely aware of the media. He can estimate the heading and velocity of a news story much better than Holla Forums. And most voters are much closer to Trump here - they get CNN and Fox, not Holla Forums.

I'm sure he considered hitting back hard, going on the warpath against "fake news CNN", the publicity whore Hogg, etc. And decided not to. He's probably right.

I'm Canadian so my say doesn't really matter. Ideally we wouldn't need guns at all but we're not an ideal white ethnostate so

And where did I say the guns would get taken away? All I said was that they shouldn't be allowed to have them. There is a semantic difference.

FUCKING BASED

Rules for Radicals:

This sort of argument is the same as "Why don't you let communists speak, you believe in free speech, don't you goy?" and is how we got into this goddamn mess.

Kill yourself, leafcuck. Every white man should have guns, ethnostate or not.

There's nothing wrong with hunting or range shooting.

Get the fuck out. Stick to global/cucknadian threads, your shit opinions have no place in US topics.

King Nigger never got around to infringing on it either. Was it disingenuous then to be mad about his proposals?

SELF DEFENSE TOO YOU FUCKER

INCLUDING FROM TYRANNICAL GOVERNMENT

Don't forget offense too.

the 2nd had nothing at all to do with hunting or sport shooting… all peoples at that time hunted to feed themselves. the 2nd was about defense from tyranny

Lurk for at least two years before posting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States

That's not how it's going to work and you know it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada
72.9% white and falling.

Based Kikesh

I hate that damned junkie. He ruins libertarian arguments with his never ending degeneracy.

It's not disingenuous to be outraged by gun control proposals.
It's disingenuous to knowingly misrepresent reality.

Trump used to distract the press from muh-russiaing some topic by tweeting suggesting something "far right". Now he gets media attention by posting leftist shit.

We all know where we are headed. Toward a system where the feds maintain a database of who isn't allowed any weapons based on anonymous accusations and with all foia requests denied. FFS gun registration shouldn't even exist.