SAM ZEIF

CNN BTFO
(((SENIOR))) SURVIVOR AT MSD CONFIRMED STUDENT AT UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA!! WE DID IT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004818851255
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GET IN HERE AUTISTS WE GOT EM!!! Sauce m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004818851255 CNN REKT

Smells like bullshit unless this changes

Your thread is vague, poor effort and you are lazy, OP,

learn to fucking archive

obligatory charge-your-phone post

Here from Instagram,com
Facebook.com
Random search.com It's true he's 25. Get it out there

The whole Instagram account is a spooof

What the fuck are you on about?

Sam Zeif. the kid who met with Trumo during listening session, posed as a victim of the shooting and claimed he was a swnior at SDHS, turns out he's 25 and all his social
Media is spoofed

See

Wait, are you saying that the person who claims to be a student from that school and visited Trump invite session with other students, is actually some 25 year old dude?

That is indeed what he is saying, but where are the (((proofs)))

Yes>>11304275
The proofs are in the photos I posted, they are capped right from his Instagram and Facebook. Also I used a people finder to search him2 times. Both same results. His cfather is douglas that is confirmed. And his Instagram is heavily shopped to look like he's still a student

I don't get it, these look like high school graduation photos. Are you implying these are college graduation photos? The pictures say "senior 18", meaning they were taking early probably for a yearbook or something. You need some hard evidence besides people search websites that are often wrong, and his "studies at" on Facebook.

>m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004818851255

ARCHIVE THIS YOU COMPLETE FAGGOT

Date: May 2017

Why does it say senior 18? As in 2018? Does that high school have graduation in May? If so, maybe after the seniors graduate thier is some kind of tradition for the juniors to officially become seniors. It would be an explanation for the May 2017 date on that pic.

*there

Not seeing anything that indicates the 25yo Sam Zeif has ever lived in florida. The search.com results probably crawled/combined two people.

**You can call him (the 25yo) and ask. Pretend to be a CNN intern: (347) 384-2563 -Landline
(650) 353-0258 - Wireless**

Yeah, I get that. The first picture says "class rings" on the side, meaning it is most likely a senior year picture to give out to people. I haven't heard of any schools doing senior pics in a grad gown, but the background still says 2018. Why would they fake a picture for an event that hasn't happened yet?

The second picture is obviously an end of the year even, like a celebration of becoming a senior. Lots of schools do stuff like that. It says may 30, which lines up with the end of the school year.

The only weird thing is that he has "studies at University of Florida", but maybe he just plans on going there and wanted to look cool. If he does go to university of Florida, it should be easy to find records of him there. He could even be taking college classes while still in highschool, my highschool had a program like that.

The junior graduation thing is the most likely explanation.

The school year starts August 21st there I think but even then seems really fishy for a grad photo with gowns etc. before you even start your year. First week is getting a lot done. I don't know yet. Need more details.

Look at the time stamps on the insta gram page. I've been searching this little kike all goddamn day and I can't Find SHIT on a birth day. All I can find is the same name with conflicting reports of age but same family members. It's weird as fuck. His Instagram makes it seem like he graduated from being a Junior to a senior…. ffs. Can an user run a legit background on this faggot. He goes by potentially variations of names. Samuel(s) F Zeif and Sam Zeif A few searches say he's 25 and his family members add up.
Note that I was banned permanently today from half chan for trying to simply create a thread using one of the images shown in this thread and I was banned for CP before it would go up. (And I do not partake nor have I ever partaken in even viewing CP