Post your webms/mp4s and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/moeshop/luda-gets-funky-1
fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest
gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And more from the most non-pc anime dub ever

And that's all the new episodes for today

All I can think about while watching that is just how disappointing that forest boss was. At least Queens was better. Ice Queen was rad as fuck and you even got a hot genie instead of some fat fuck with a mallet. Had the best town theme too.

make >>>/webm/ great again

kek.

Why do Slavs have such a disregard for human life?

THE MAN WITH NO FEAR

How are they so casual about that. I mean I get panicking would usually end up in you fucking up and dying but it's like they're sedated or something

source?
It wouldn't be babes in trouble now would it?

Final version

boredom?

they probably are on the inside.

Happy Thanksgiving, fuckers

that's from howl's moving castle OST isn't it?

so fucking good

It is less about them being sedated and more about people spending way less time going out and climbing shit at a young age, if any at all. A camera didn't magically sprout from their hands as soon as someone decided to try it, all of those are things they have most likely have done twenty times before and if not that in particular then things that are at least similar enough for the skills to carry over.

I got new OC and classic OC

She's so beautiful. I had a dream I was on a date with a long, blond-haired, blue-eyed qt and we were hitting it off, but for some reason I kept hiding my face in my hands whenever I told a joke she laughed at, like I was some embarrassed little girl.
Then I woke up thinking I was back in my old house and my dad was still alive, until reality hit me.
I wish I was on that date…

leads into a hysterical classic

step up, thaif

Moral Law cont.

FFXV early review

I never had the other webms so yeah
thanks for the webm by the way

No worries, mate

I see your classy Jazz Nip and raise you one Natalia piano

Yandere Ruskie 1

Yandere Ruskie 2

I don't even know what this one is. It's a surprise for us both.

HAHAHA

I don't know what their issue with it is. Even the world leaders (who aren't Western) admit this migrant crisis is filled with, well, hear it for yourself

Didn't mean to spoil that. oh well

This makes me reminiscent for Cowboy Bebop

Moar Adult Swim bumps

I really like Elevator

(checked)

Last webm 4u2

I get that rpgs always had slow starts, so that you can get pulled into the world, but damn it seems like FFXV was more interested in showing its cutscenes and story about its spoiled boy band prince and his possy. Which would probably be an entertaining story in itself, especially if it played out like the first zoolander. Too bad its a game.

Its like they took all the fashion designer jokes over the past years and said fuck it, lets make that the game.

I wonder if that's the case. I mean, the reason the "action" is so slow is because of the excruciating amount of frames put into every single step, swivel and string and instead of speeding that up they leave it sluggish and wonky because
we want you to see how pretty our Mo-Cap is
I am looking forward to the game's release. We already know the ending is disappointing all things considered. And the gameplay is poor to say the best of it.

Thank you for that webm, user. It reminds me of better days

any chance you the original song in teh background not the rap one

Damn that's good

hey can I post a bunch of shitty tiny webms I found on /wsg/ and /gif/?

WHAT A DEGENERATE DISGRACE

Degenerate? Sure. She's a 50/10 qt but seems to need internet people to tell her she's pretty, and constantly, since she seems to be a camwhore.

Heretical? Well that's up for debate

I know, right?
I very much dislike the stupid "acid jazz" concept and almost everything spawned from it, but I can't deny Rivers in a Dry Land

Anyway, for the anons who wanted to know who this Jew was in this video who BTFO the girl, his name is David Horowitz and he's done article for Breitbart.

Jesus fucking Christ what a retard.

Her "attempts" to be funny at the start were painful.

need some trumpwave in here

Where's the sauce fellow man.

no idea i wish i knew.

Don't know exactly the song but I guess it's Nujabes

Terrorists have corny jokes, I guess. Which makes her attempt to make a Hitler Youth reference all the more pathetic considering her stance and background eclipses the Nazis.

If you look really closely at Horowitz he already starts sizing her up when he taking his drink of water and looks at her. It's one of the greatest blastings of all time.

MOST OF THESE IDIOTS ARE PREGNANT

Hahahaha oh god

JUST ASK A FUCKING DOCTOR
JESUS CHRIST

Easy there killer. Keep in mind some of these kids are as young as 13, maybe younger. They can't "just" go to a doctor or clinic and if they can, theyd be too nervous to go in person

That will be 150 dollary doos and a car for transportation, sir. Poors that can't spell progagont don't have either.

That's the vodka, it's not hard to figure out.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there an uncensored version of this?

This know-nothing spiritually retarded hack of a "man" spouts the same regurgitated sociopolitical bilge that he's been fed since childhood.

Married young is a GOOD thing so long as both parties are aware spiritually and psychologically of themselves and the world around them. Getting uppity about 18-20yr olds being married when the womb's prime is precisely those years (that is, late teens-through-late 20's) is unconsciounable.

What is your preference then, idiot? Getting married at 40+ when your womb is like cottage milk and you have a higher chance of deformity, defect and/or miscarriage?

Or maybe marriage isn't such a big deal (unless you're queer then it's a human right it doesn't effect you come on man let them be married it's a good thing – as long as it's not your wedding day) and marriage is stupid so don't get married at all. Don't have babies at all, either.

It's not like it's a woman's God-given privilege to get pregnant and it's not like a fertile womb is highly seen as "blessed" in parts of the world where you're not making ad revenue money shoving Cheeto dust into your fat stuffing face while trying to be funny for an internet audience of adolescent hayseeds YOU DEGENERATIVE FOOL

I HATE THE WESTERN WORLD'S STUPIDITY

''HAHA YOU WOMEN ASPIRE TO BE MARRIED, AND YOUNG, AND NOW YOU JUST GET FAT ONCE YOU'RE MARRIED

HAHA IT'S DUMB TO ASPIRE FOR MARRIAGE

WEBM RELATED

back to funny

Slow down there /christ/

Is this copypasta?

Now let's be tolerant of his spiritual beliefs, friends :^)
Derailing webm threads is an important part of Christian faith.

I think I found the original, but it's not the same audio.
The underlying music may just be How Low with brass instead.

M8, it's bro team pill. He wants nothing more than to trigger people for his own amusement.

user, while I agree with your views on marriage and I empathize with your strong conservative views, this is not the time, nor the place.

Who is indicitive of my country (and the Western world's) decline. Plus, I'm always offended by stupidity.
If you find him funny or are even apathetic to his verbal filth he calls an opinion, taken from the pile of trash he calls a worldview, then you have something wrong with you.

You should be angry that these people exist and perpetuate their ideological plague.

I see your pirate song and raise you a Ruskie

Since when did anons start using "trigger" in the exact same way as SJWs? Did I miss a memo where we started adopting their stupid?

No, I know, mate. Let's get back to webbums

I'm gonna go see if food can feel the whole in my heart.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday

soundcloud.com/moeshop/luda-gets-funky-1 It's this song, but I think it runs a little faster.
polite sage

for once can we have a webm thread without christfaggots throwing a shitfit

People started using it in a mocking fashion towards people who sperg out. IE, you.

the sample in the background is taken from Chicago - Street Player

Yep, it's written in the song decryption.

I wonder who taught you to read/respond like this…

I wanted to say it is only Russian thing and not Slav in general but I remembered my friend actually once jumped off 20m bridge in my city.
So boredom and vodka I guess.

goyimers ,goyimers never change

Was not expecting that! Glad I listened to the whole thing.

Couldn't they just buy just buy a paternity test?

Conan fucking gets it.

why can't you be a good goy like the restof them? You are aggravating my asthma here

What's the game name?

I might be wrong but I think its touhou scarlet curiosity

CHECK THIS OUT
Cat brain image recording. Apparently it's legit too.

I don't know who that girl is but I want to protect her smile from lung cancer

Mate, it's a TAS.

Well it had to be, wouldn't it?

That shits mild.

If that's mild show me extreme then

WHERE'S MY WEEKLY AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE EPISODES!?

ATHF user, where are you?

How the actual fuck does that madman manage to cram an entire episode of ATHF into an 8mb file but I can't get a 5 min webm to be under 10 meg?

this has got to be fake. no way you get an echo like that in the middle of a fucking forest.

That's nothing.

If you want extreme autism look at a smash bros fanfic called "The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest"

It's a 3.5 million word fanfic.

fanfiction.net/s/4112682/1/The-Subspace-Emissary-s-Worlds-Conquest

Try topping that I dare you.

BURNING FOR 276 DAYS

What's this from?

What game is this?

I dunno a lot of shit.

Planet coaster tries so hard to be "realistic" but you can be stupidly cartoony

You are a dick user that whole webm is one big cock-tease.

Seconded. Pisses me off I'm 25 with the only social circle around here being women who are just straight up council trash. I suppose mid-20s is better than nothing, but fuck I'd have wanted the "best". Though when women were at their best, I was busy being a fuck-up. What's it called when you have sour-grapes, but you actually want what you missed out on?

He's been given some real trash over the years.
When the "AAA" of an industry looks bad to an outsider- who is paid to promote your product on his show- you fucked up.
I kind of hope they give him some older games to play that are good.

the anime is called KonoSuba

Regret?

Goddamn, of course it's something I've watched. Thanks.

Do you actually think this mentally defective skank would be pleasant company?

Walk down the street in Kiev, Piter, or pretty much anywhere in South America for a more realistic benchmark of high-quality women.

How can you regret something you had no control over?
I try to avoid getting mad over shit I have no affect on- when you see shit like people getting mad at sudden weather changes or traffic jams it makes me laugh.
Likewise, I don't regret the choices I made in life- since I thought they were the best things to do. And if they weren't I learned from them.
Not that it doesn't sting like hell.

iktf

of course it's fake. Just as the webm of the chick yelling at cows has the same added cheesy as fuck echo is fake. You know the one; the one where every beta nu-male on Holla Forums has to comment about: "So beautiful!" "Sauce!" "I'm in love"

News flash: cows are generally curious creatures. You could stand there and scream bloody murder at them and they'd likely come over to check out what is making the noise.

t. southern guy who has yelled at cows

Ruined it.

EVERY.

TIME.

Good. We need to get degenerates like you off the streets.

Wew, I actually cringed hearing that O'Brien quote. The Catholic Church is too tolerant of heresy.
Protestantism still isn't the answer.
Why does the video end so abruptly though fgt?

How do I .webm?

gitgud.io/nixx/WebMConverter
Use constant mode, try different bitrates for different size/quality ratios. Setting size limit cuts off your video if it's too big.

This is too much work.

for all you jojofags out there

What the fuck is that filename?

It's a fish, have you seen fish before user?

Maybe someone can webm this for me? Just made it.

How many people did he have helping him with that? Goddamn.

I have but, how the fuck do you have a fish as a filename?

Game?

I would say around 4-5

It's been awhile so I forgot how I did it

Don't know man sorry

Starsector with mods.

rude!

I love the internet.

If it wasn't for this information exchange network we have, good and happy things like this would still be unknown to many more people.

Thanks M8.

I have some more if you want user

Fresh out of the oven

thats microcephaly, not leukemia
that better not be a joke, because if it is, you need to improve

Isn't that brown girl with the green hair from a french cartoon? Also does anyone have a archive of user's talking about the game?

Anyone got the webm of women coding programmers being taught by some black guy and end up learning nothing.

Watch Dogs 2?

I dont think its watch dogs 2.

Ooh, I’d like that. It’ll be great to show to liberals. Did the women not learn because they’re women, or did the nigger not teach well enough because he was a nigger? Always fun to watch a mentally defective brain shut down.

It as the women. It seemed like the nig did fine but it clearly showed his frustration and the women just couldnt learn nor didnt care.

Do you know what breed dog that is by the way?

You called?

Also, Give me specific episode requests for: Squidbillies, Aqua Teen, Xavier, Frankenhole so I can start encoding them for later. (I probably forgot some other short form adult swim show I have laying around.)

Also, also, changing my naming scheme so the files will be in order.

m8, that's a Scandinavian herdingcall. Basically Northern equivalent to yodeling. It's legit used for cows.

Huh, this one is under sized for some reason? Seems like it's all there though.

I'll take any Harvey Birdman if you have any.

Muscle maiden

Oh shit, I thought they were half hour for some reason even though I already have them all. I encode some of those. Stay tuned in future threads.

Blacks

Burst my eardrums

Well, [email protected]/* */, I hope it hurt.

It hurt like hell

and to contribute

Hey does anyone have that webm of those irish folks singing a song, something like "if the wind was in our sail"or something like that.

It's roll the old chariot along on youtube.

found it

Gondola is such a powerful meme.

Thanks, user!

Ye

It's serene purity is a stark contrast to the radiating chaos of spurdo. Like Yin and Yang.

No problem

I miss her, Holla Forums. I miss Gielinor.

I'm not going to say anything, just wait for you to figure it out.

The fuck is going on in that thermal vid?

m8…

You do know there are IDs, right?

Kids these days

Here are your (you)'s. You won't get any more from me okay? You seem kinda desperate.

(checked)
So the real question is, is it worth reading? I want to know exactly what kind of autism I'm getting into if I decide to read this thing.

cuckchan refugees don't exist, anons. It's all your in mind. :^)

This is a pretty classic example of someone being so embarrassed about being wrong, that they try to play it off as if they are just pretending. The problem is that it is always way too obvious.

Hail Mary

That made me so happy, you don't know.

Damn, I haven't heard music that exhilarating since Hotline Miami. Is Mother Russia Bleeds worth playing?

Only with friends. As with most beat'em ups.

"Only with friends" is kind of a cop-out answer. Almost any game can be made more enjoyable with multiplayer. Is there enough single-player material to keep it interesting?

The story is bizarrely immersive, and menacing. A bit like Hotline miami, but with out the cool 80's aesthetic and a lot of crap sack Russia dystopia aesthetics.

Seems like a good premise but fuck kinda butchered the first episode. MJ as a one off joke was fine but then they really stretched it. Seems it only had 20 episodes, what a shame.

Actually it's episode 10 or 5 it seems, title wrong.

Thanks for the info user. The style does look very compelling.

WELL A NIGHT ON THE TOWN WOULDNT DO US ANY HARM

Wonderful. I love songs that sound like they came straight out of the 70s except from Japan. Here's one of my favorites.

Get your life together now. There'll be plenty of unmarried women, and newly divorced women, by the time you hit middle-age; just in time for you to seem really successful and "unspoiled" to all of them. Meanwhile, all the other guys are fat, divorced, probably have kids. You get first pick of every single woman around.

Just have to be in the right social circles at the right time. Good news is, you have at least a decade to pull it off. Get started now; you'll need every year to make it count, but you can do it.

You're right. The source files I'm drawing from seem fucked in the titles. I'm gonna shift blame down the piracy chain.

Here's the real first episode.

Fixed the naming, but apparently I'm missing the unaired second episode "Mother To Be-Sa". Anyone know where I might find it?

Drop ATHF's "The" and "Super" Episodes. Hands down, the funniest episodes out of the whole series.

Does anyone have episode 4 of Ghost Stories?

Niggers were a mistake.

Subtle.

speaks for itself

Nigger name for VSQ

Have you ever stepped outside in your fucking life?
Have you ever been in a FIELD and yelled or anything?

YOUR VOICE DOES NOT ECHO LIKE THAT IN A FIELD, YOU IGNORANT FUCK

It doesn't matter if you yodel, scream, yell, sing or anything else. You need to get your ears checked if you can't distinguish an ADDED ECHO EFFECT (or reverb) from natural sounds. That shit sounds fake as fuck.

Plus, I didn't need you to link the fucking video for this cunt. Someone already posted the webm in this very thread.

wow. he went through the checklist of good goy lies.

do these retards even understand what theyre saying? theyre literally complaining about. CO2, a gas heavier than air, rising into the upper atmoshpere and trapping in sunlight causing the planet to rapidly heat, which causes some areas to get cold. causing an increase in ice area, and decrease in volume. so to fix this we need to move industry into china and india with less regulations on actual pollutants.

Thank you for that exquisite Harold!

rollin

I was expecting a feminine penis, I'm almost disappointed.

test

Some early teaser for Stalker shadow of chernobyl.

Truly, the superior meme.

It really makes perfect sense if your educated enough. :^)