Be David Koresh

How in the fuck in these 25 years did I never know that Koresh was a guitarist and singer? And he's actually kind of good. The closing scene of Waco episode 5 is fucking messianic, lads.

Here's a collection of Koresh's music that was publicly available: https:// youtu.be/on4Y43WPXXA?t=1m44s but quality isn't so great.

Waco was a fucking travesty. There is not a day that goes by that I dont find out some mass conspiracy by a high ranking legislator or judge to turn a persons life into a shit show or end it for political means. Every fucking time this happens.

I can't even imagine anything more epic than being surrounded for weeks by an army of tyrannical Luciferian agents of the Godless Clinton administration, using the Devil's own tactics against you, tanks in your front yard pointed right at you, and you nofucksgiven blow them the fuck out with Christian rock before becoming a martyr.
There should be a majestic painting of such an event.

Ruby Ridge is another shitshow that ruins my mood whenever I think of it. The short, short version is as follows:
Asshole neighbor loses dispute over some land deal for $3000 to Randy Weaver
Asshole neighbor tells the FBI that Weaver is a member of the Aryan Nation and threatened to kill the President, having a massive cache of firearms
FBI tries to get Weaver to cut down a shotgun barrel to below the legal length
Weaver tells them to get fucked, that he's not going to break the law
Agent saws the shotgun off in the most retarded angle and fashion possible, claims Weaver did it
Multiple other spurious claims are made on top of this
Shoots and kills his dog, his son, and his wife in this order, only failing to shoot and kill him by pure chance of Weaver moving as the shot was fired
FBI sniper is given a pardon, and is in hiding to this day

Amazingly enough, (((Wikipedia))) seems to have an accurate accounting of the events of this shitshow.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Awesome if true, though.

how often does FBI etc employ non-white snipers to kill whites?

Likely, often. Remember the bugmen meme and dire lack of empathy in east Asian cultures.

Exactly, why are you wasting your life on this rubbish, OP? Stop bingewatching jew media when you could be doing something useful, fulfilling, and virtuous.

Why are they making a series out of this, if it's accurate, it has to be a fuck you to the Clinton camp.
If it's a lie, it's to protect the Schumer cabal.

Chuck Schumer was instrumental to the Waco coverup.

Never, ever, forget the truth of these words.
Your soul is yours, your responsibility, your burden, your gift.

He's got a lot of music on youtube, user. He's made alot of stuff just like Manson

Well in this instance, the show is pretty good, very critical of the government action, and at least going into the final episode very favorable to the Davidians.
I remember watching the Waco story on the news and just believing all the government lies. At best I thought both groups were in the wrong. And I had never seen any information showing the Davidians were decent people, only the character assassinations from the media and government.
So to me this series was a revelation. The final episode might shit on the Davidians, who knows, but at least so far I was shocked how favorable it is to them.

Was Reno even Janet's real name? Reinovich maybe? Renokov. See where I'm going here? Jews change their names, spelling like bloom/blum. I'm thinking this sleeper cell we've worried about for so long, has been govt. Maybe our military (terrifying thought but if they have switches, fuck) Bunches of Waco scenarios. Don't forget we were threatened around Christmas. WikiLeaks had a weird video up around then on YouTube. They said they'd enter our homes.

Jesus.

ya. the long march through the institutions dude.

It's not critical of them. It's just depicting them accurately. They really are incompetent, bloodthirsty and evil.

The timing is good. Normies can potentially make the connection that this is the same FBI that's committing sedition now.

Indeed. No doubt the Clinton admin aided the coverups and probably staged OK City bombing to make themselves look like the real victims. Whichever agents/politicians still in power and connected to those crimes and the coverup obviously are in massive debt to the Clintons, and would aid her bid to become president over Trump, would help destroy Trump to gain favor with Clintons.

We need a new investigation into Waco.

Good luck with investigating Waco. The evidence was destroyed. The guys who handled the coverup were Joe Biden and Chuck Schumer.

You fucking idiot fell for it.

Absent some bullshit in the final episode, there's no way this series benefits whoever you think it benefits.

also, filtered for being you.

Reno’s birth name was Pontius Pilate.

PONTIUS DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG

Weinstein was involved as producer, but in the final public version post his sex shandal all logos and mentions of weinstein were purged from the final product

look in that direction, revenge against clinton camp for hanging him out to dry, these people must have so many blackmail chains that once it kicks off it will be time to get a bulk deal on popcorn
how many of the midlevel people involved at waco are now promoted high in the deepstate with waco held above their head to keep them in line

We know that bug"""""""man""""""" is a bigger fish now
He'll get his too , oh no fibbers!!!! Don't send your pudgy agent down the road to my place!!
(He will just drink beers with me and laugh at your fuck faces)

Well since the clowns are glow worms, better name is it not? The fact that it's Reeeeno they wanna take it offrail. Why? I wasn't going to watch the documentary, because I thought it'd be what op said.

And since Janettt sends the screeching it confirms.

what?
also, checked.

As soon as I mentioned her last name may not be Reno but variation, or her parents. She's.. he.. whatever it was, had no feels and called the gassing.

Alex Jones paid for their new church, correct?

Let me expand, I feel like clowns took it offrail using confirmation bias to lead me where i know better. Waco is a reason people clutch the guns tightly now. Govt killed citizens, children.

Very curious if Elian was a kiddo gone squirrelly… militarily taken by force.

He helped rebuild it as a media stunt to get credibility.

You forgot

I thought that gook was a spokesman for HS Precision?
Lon something or another

Yes. Lon Horiuchi the murderous traitor vermin fuck stain
May he contract colorectal cancer and get hit by a truck on the way to his last chemo session and get paralyzed from the neck down then still die of colorectal cancer
That traitor deserves to be fucked to death with a metal baseball bat

Baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire!!

Checked dub dubs
Oh man he's fucked

There was much fuckery with the Waco incident but he was no Randy Weaver. Fucking travesty what happened there at Waco, but the Israel christcuck shit was all Vernon's fault. Not a (((KIKE))), not a shill. Yes he went against the power of govt. but to imply he was NatSoc is a fallacy.

Right now we have an incident that could possibly be the worst executed deep state op and yet, discussion about Waco. I get it 25 years ago anniversary. But the importance is in the present. But I digress, major shit is happening and this thread dwells on the past.

right
You know what's really interesting though? The Davidians believed the book of Nahum was being realized in the events at Waco, they thought they were living prophecy. And the prophecy of Nahum was that Nineveh would be destroyed in this fashion because of a "mistress of witchcraft"

Sounds a lot like Hillary Clinton.

The murderous and dishonest Jim Cavanaugh not only continues to oppress the people with an FBI badge, he is a regular media personality on MSNBC, if not other channels as well. Embed related, keep in mind he is a liar and a tyrant.

Non whites can't be traitors, they aren't Americans in the first place.

Chinese and other foreign mercenaries were a major component of the fighting forces of the bolshevik revolution to kill ethnic Russians, you better believe they want to do the same to us.

Ok, so what is the show's utility to you? A show being "pretty good" does not meet my standard for the time investment required to consume it. You chose to watch a television show over EVERYTHING else that you could possibly do. That means you could not think of anything better to do with that time. Is that regrettable to you?

I watch shows while I work. And I learned a lot of info from the show I had not known before. Hence utility.

What mindless shit are you doing for work that allows you to watch television? Clearly it doesn't even meet your current ability, much less grip your potential. You ever see that Bruce Lee pic that goes around here pretty often? The one that says "low aim, not failure, is the crime". That's a crucial truth that will haunt you as you gain in years, or already is, since you said you remember believing the Waco horseshit when it was new.

Even if you do have a fulfilling career, there's better stuff you can watch/listen to. Far more educational content. No doubt even stuff concerning Waco that wasn't shat out of a kike studio for entertainment purposes.

I know no one likes to be lectured, but we can, and should, all do better than being passively entertained. We must always exceed our level, and through your words you've proven you have room to.

there are something like 100 threads about the fake op.
go post in one of them.

Checked.

This. Lets all talk about how a shooting that goes against the jew narrative (kike/spic mongrel shooter) was really an elaborate hoax faked with crisis actors because the same ZOG that murdered 17 little children at waco is too benevolent to kill 15 high schoolers.

(checked)
>https:// youtu.be/on4Y43WPXXA?t=1m44s
This music is genuinely good

It was Troy Industries. Lon Horuichi blew Vicki Weaver's brains out on her front porch and then went on to do the same shit at Waco.

How the fuck is this Holla Forums? You putting his fucking playlist on iTunes next faggot?

Go back to half, cunt.