4 AM

Losing control?

What game did you play the most while you were a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_general_comfy_theater
store.steampowered.com/app/282800/
erowid.org/library/books_online/mickey_mouse_medicine_man/mickey_mouse_medicine_man.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger

Tfw reddit is about to fire another CEO.

shit thread

fuck you

We have an imposter in our midst.

Pretty sure this is the real thread tho.

unzip your pants

I'll cum on you and dance

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Come on over to the 4 AM Cytube. Music until 6 AM, then it's whatever ;3c

cytu.be/r/4am_general_comfy_theater

What happened in that den of autists now?

Spyro Year of the Dragon was my fuckin' jam

Mornin 4am, why are passive aggressive people the worst especially online?

Morning everyone.

Been watching tons of anime lately. New game is pretty perfect. Just the right amount of yuri and fan service. Though will need another show soon.

Also somehow slept 15 hours yesterday. That was odd.

ur mom

Hello everyone
Happy Fire Day

CEO of reddit was pissed because Trump posters on the site were calling him a pedophile over and over again for 2 day and then he decided to edit their comments without leaving a trace, except some people archived it so he posted a comment saying he admits to it.

Was it real in your mind?

I just ignore them or delete them. Lifes too comfy for that kind of crap.

(Checked)
Checked.

The fuck is fire day?

Oh boy can't wait for more leddit fags to infect the site. This might be the final nail in the coffin for 8ch

Being a NEET has completely fucked my ability to control my sleep schedule. I'm used to just falling asleep whenever, staying up for 30 hours if I feel like it, no worries.

Have you seen the owner of this hat?

yeah

Check this out
>>>Holla Forums8348270
Israel is burning down right now
It's annudah shoah

Yeah his id is 172c5d

I had been sleeping like 5-6 hours a day for months so this is just really different than how I usually roll.

But yeah I hear you on just sleeping whenever. Its probably a lot more healthy the way we are. "Fuck I'm tired, gonna take a nap" rather than "Fuck I'm tired, but now I need to work another 7 hours"

Have we started the fire?

Isnt it great how we have this amazing infrastructure that allows us to have instant access to all of our collective information, even break down geographical borders to talk to people all around the world, but we can't even make a single fucking website that allows people to just chill and talk about whatever with it being horribly mismanaged?

here a picture of robert johnson

kill yourself

I dont want to deal with Chinks, Russians, and Brazilians all shitposting in one site.

Yes, the fire heils
Sandniggers started it likely but it's fucking glorious

Turkey day is looking good. At home with family, easy to make side dishes are go, and will be playing Pokemon all day.

im doing nofap for a month in hopes my testosterone and horniness go through the roof when i go on vacation next month

>Staying up until 4-5 am for 4am threads it starts at 1 for me has completely ruined my sleep schedule
Why must it be like this?

RIP whats left of palestine.

Any like ancient temples or anything burning?

Food today will be nice at least. Don't feel like leaving the house but who can hate thanksgiving food.

Where you going on vacation?

I'm imagining two Jews, one with his house burning down and one who's the fire department, arguing because the Fireman Jew wants Shekels and the Jew is mad because Oy Vey muh Shekels, while the house burns down and the Jews don't notice

Small Thanksgiving with family is on order for today. One of them is going through a divorce, but the wife won't be there so I think everything will be alright.

OJ is 75% off store.steampowered.com/app/282800/

Don't let us get in the way of your future, you idiot.
If we're something like your friends– what kind of friends would we be then if we steal your life from ya'?
Get some sleep.

Just Jewish Towns I think
Though good thing Israel is a small nation as Fire can go pretty big
Pretty sure the Australian Black Saturday Bushfires and the Current Year Canadian Fires covered areas bigger than Israel

You should bring some booze for the guy in the divorce!

Hey thanks! How long will the discount last? I might just buy that 4 pack and send it to the lads.

Go away huey, reported for avatarfagging.

At least 4am dies two hours after it starts now, if that

Thing is, this is the only place where I can vent shit while still staying somewhat on topic. Otherwise I'm too autistic outside.

Orlando. Hoping to go to at least 3 theme parks this year. Plus hit on some family friends I was too much of a coward to do something with before.

Fuck off fag, you're the reason 4am has shills

you could start by getting a life and not posting on a Mongolian paper airplane aficionado website at 4AM

How is the shower

The real question is, are you ready to date? You can be as fit as a fiddle, but if you don't carry yourself well you'd do just about as well as any of us other anons. The main thing is to just be relaxed and not act like an autist, as difficult as that is sometimes.

We've already got some to spare, but I'll pick some stuff up just in case.

I really like Disney and Universal, but Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom have the best rides imo. I also prefer Islands of Adventure to the regular Universal Studios. Haven't been to Busch Gardens, but SeaWorld has a couple of cool coasters.

I'm watching the most autistic shit on halfchan right now: a fucking hunger games simulator thread that's 95% anime roleplaying. I want to turn away, but fucking hell it's like watching a car crash.

Sweet. I know what I'm giving thanks for later today.

Should be really fun! I've got family in florida but they aren't near all that theme park shit sadly.

Though I did get drunk on egg nog and pass out on the couch one year so maybe it for the best.

I don't really drink anymore myself, so I just hope it doesn't end up being a waste.

I feel ready, I'm just not looking forward to the whole thing. Getting to the end of it and finding someone is the long game I want to get through.

1v1 me faggots

Yeah, low trust countries kinda suck like that.

I remember right before the olympics started last August, there was a story about a fire alarm in some high-rise hotel in Rio. There was no fire, but the fire department used ladders to get to the floor with the alarm. Kicked in somebody's window and robbed them at gunpoint because apparently in Brazil that's just how the fire department rolls.

CAN YOU IMAGINE IF THERE WERE AN ACTUAL FIRE?

The collective "information" is a battleground of competing ideologies. Try chilling in an active warzone.

I don't drink unless I'm working, then I drink every day.

And booze never goes to waste. Whoever likes it the most will end up taking it home.

If I recall, they made a board here and the thread skyrocketed to 10k velocity in a half an hour.

It would help your case if you weren't avatarfagging as tomoko.

Yeah, I was one of the main tripfags in those threads for a while. Those definitely got cancerous, but at least they were only trip and avatar fags and not fucking straight up roleplayers

Well the Current year has been one hell of a fucking year
And it's only going to get crazier from here
Will you ever get tired of winning

I'd imagine in an actual fire they'd go in to switch off the fire alarm and that's it
You don't even get a (you)

I havent been to Busch Gardens or Animal Kingdom, so really hoping I can check them out.

Also trying to lose some last minute weight too.

If ya' want to vent, that's fine; don't make the same mistakes I have though.
Keep your friends close. Don't doubt that they give a shit. And don't do anything that hurts yourself, expecting them to just accept it.

I mean, that's the whole point of it, really; to sift through the chaff and find the wheat. I'm not nearly ready enough to date myself, as I'm one of those "I'm just gonna hold off until I find the right one" faggots, but I commend you for going out there and trying. Hope you find a keeper, user, and that she sees you the same way.

go back to your board

Animal Kingdom is big due to all of the animal enclosures, but I think it has the best atmosphere of any Disney park. They're doing construction for Avatar Land right now, tho, but it doesn't get in the way of much. The most I saw the last time I went were walls and a crane by the main entrance.

go back to your gay asshole's gay lover lover

this

I'm already tired of winning tbh

I need break!

And yeah I'm looking forward to the final month of current year. Maybe the electoral college will try something fucky, that'll be fun. And libtards are crying for a recount cause "russia hacked the election"

Don't they make you kids take typing classes in school these days?

Now wait one second you might think that 4am is not videogames but that is indeed not the truth seeing as 4am is centred around the character of Stu who is from Rugrats a series with many video games such as the following Rugrats: Scavenger Hunt for Nintendo 64; Rugrats: Search for Reptar and Rugrats: Studio Tour for PlayStation, Rugrats: Totally Angelica for the PlayStation and Game Boy Color; Rugrats: Time Travelers and The Rugrats Movie for Game Boy Color; Rugrats in Paris: The Movie for Nintendo 64, PlayStation, Game Boy Color, and PC CD Rom; Rugrats: Royal Ransom for PlayStation 2 and Nintendo GameCube; Rugrats: Totally Angelica Boredom Busters, All Growed Up, Rugrats Activity Challenge, Rugrats Adventure Game, Rugrats Munchin Land, and The Rugrats Mystery Adventures for PC CD Rom; Rugrats Go Wild for PC CD Rom and Game Boy Advance; Rugrats: I Gotta Go Party, Rugrats: Castle Capers, and All Grown Up!: Express Yourself for Game Boy Advance; and Rugrats Food Fight for Mobile phone. Tommy and Angelica appear as guest characters in Rocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue. They appear again as playable characters in Nickelodeon Party Blast and Nicktoons Racing. Tommy later appears in Nicktoons Basketball in his All Grown Up! form. Rugrats characters make non-playable appearances in Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots and Nicktoons MLB.
With all these games of which is apart of the series Stu is in which is the patron chief of 4am, means that 4am is indeed videogames and unfortunately for you there is nothing you can do about it

I avatarfagged your mom last night

That's funny because ur mom lol

your mother.

It's actually (1) and (8)

I meme'd right in her poontown.

kill yourself faggot

fixed your post buddy

same smh lol

wew

Thread theme

First time in a long while that I manage to wake up before these threads are made. Morning, faggots, how's it going?
I just got reminded that there's no good MMOs out there.

I've been watching Dragon Ball Super after playing Xenoverse 2. It's pretty cool. Also been watching all those DB movies I've never seen.

Don't worry, just ignore Cucksu, he's pretty much the last tripfag here.

Anyone got any suggestions for where to look if I want to play the original Prince of Persia (or maybe Prince of Persia 2)?

Hard Mode: I really liked the graphics on the Mac versions, so that would be best.

better theme

Only popping in to laugh at you for being upset that your hugbox was broken and how "it's my fault" despite me doing almost nothing.

I love 4 AM threads

Remember to ignore all tripfags.

>>>/out/

KYS my man

I still need to try out super and I've never seen a single DB movie in my life. Even the old ones.

Just download an emulator?

Is this one better?

what a strange thing to listen to

Mac (OS 7) emulation is a complete clusterfuck, IIRC Basilisk doesn't even support sound.

silly user, you don't listen to it, you get cancer from it

Oh man, just when I thought these threads couldn't have gotten any worse you guys outdo yourselves. God damn it, man. Guess I'll leave early.

You should watch Battle of Gods and Resurrection F first (in that order) and then skip to episode 28 on Super. The first 27 are just recaps of those two movies.

just get a hobby or something outside of 8ch. when you have enough going on in your life, the internet becomes less important.

good

I meant SNES emulation. Wasn't even aware it was on mac til you mentioned it.

Cya next time user, thanks for proving that these shitposters are the one pushing anonymous posters away.

And thanks for the tip! I'll do that.

I always think of all my fuckups in life and feel down. Then I come to this thread and realize my life isn't so bad at all. Thank you, ya miserable fucks.

Haven't lost control since I rarely stay this late up.

Relaxing from work for the week and having the new Bruno Mars album on rotation.

Anyway, I played a lot of GBA games as a kid. Swordcraft Story n' Mega Man Battle Network was my shit.

I feel kinda bad for them. They are the ones who truly lost control.

Someone we both know sends me the silly stuff you say. Its funny how serious you take stupid internet stuff.

Is anyone going to play Blood Bowl when it's out
I've converted my Plaugebearers for it, and will probably join a league my area will start

EVERYBODY SUPER SONIC RACING
HAPPY THANKSGIVING YOU NIGGERS
YOUR PRESIDENT IS WHITE AND YOUR DUBS SHALL BE GOLDEN

For months and months you take all the credit, suddenly now you don't want any of the blame? What's with the sudden change of conscience?

Does thanksgiving have drifting?

SHADILAY

fuck yes it does

speak english you nigger

CURRENT YEAR EVERY YEAR

The SNES version looks like ass but yeah that would definitely work.

There were a bunch of ports of the original Prince of Persia but the Mac version had the best art.

I want to die.

Yell Nigger in Philly

A shit ton of starcraft and PSO. It was great.

i'm skipping the only lecture i have today to gamedev
and tomorrow is our university's holiday so we got no lectures then too
and i've got a really good idea for a game, that nobody's done yet, that's easy enough for me to make

Spread Christianity in Saudi Arabia or London.

Just from that sceenshot I'd rather the SNES version, toher one looks too cartoony. Though thats probably bias from seeing the SNES one first.

Nice numbers.

Whats got you down user?

That sounds like a challange.

I'm not that suicidal.

Filtered :^)

Yeah I'm not trying to make an objective claim or anything (yes I am).

To me, the Mac version looks clean and comfy, and the SNES version looks too detailed and busy. It kind of looks like a jumble ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whats the idea?

Better not be pixel art you cocksucker

it's a secret, i don't want you filthy goyim taking it from me

I thought you were going to say Israel
Then I remembered that right now the whole nation is a fucking oven

I don't know to me the SNES version looks gritty which really fits the difficulty and setting of the game.

Well how much progress you made so far? And what genre?

But we can tell you if someone has done it or not

turn based strategy, just starting

I really do not want to deal with the faggots at the brick-and-mortar stores today, but the $99 New 3DS is sold out on every online retailer, so fuck it. I don't want to have some norp scream in my ear if I take the last one and he says it was for "MUH KID", tho

Not pictured are the multiple hetalia roleplayers, and the one guy who was going as Amaterasu and awoo~ing the entire time

Will this game include nazi germany?

why is Korea so shit

no, but it might have skeletons

I never completed Prince of Persia tbh. It was always that super hard game I'd take turns playing with my sister to see who could get the farthest.

Somewhere there's a page that shows the (I think it was 10?) different ports of the game and they ALL had unique art styles. I'd love to have an arcade cabinet with all of them in one box some time.

how many

I'm sold

Nice Hitler dubs

Because Koreans are filthy gooks

Hitler Skeletons?

Ahhh well good luck user! You doing the art and programming yourself?

Good luck, you'll need it.

Damn never knew that, thats actually pretty interesting.

I've only ever played a little of it and watched the GCCX episode. Doesn't seem too impossible if you use the password system, though beating it in a single go would be like some try top skill shit.

programming is all me, i'll probably have to git gud at blender though

roughly 32

Go on.

Unless you're being facetious, is it some sort of rpg/board game?

You making some kind of advantaged trading card/chess game?

post 'em

Are you talking in total or different types of skeletons?

it's a secret

total

Interesting. Will they be able to join your party?

I honestly wish I had some mace, just in case some asshole tried to get up in my face about something. I'm just going to have to run fast, hope I don't get trampled, get my shit, and then leave. Should be easy enough, right?

user, don't bring mace to a gamestop

yes

Or at least I think that was the extent of it, iirc

Nice. I wish you luck on your game.

Why can't I Tapu this Fini

TAPU THIS

*unzips dick*

jej

Is it a lewd game?

Are black fridays even that crazy anymore? I figured more people would be ordering online

I'm looking forward to this black friday.
I will not buy anything (and never have), but retail sales are expected to be super weak this year, and I'm just waiting for (((economists))) to blame it on Trump.

They are for those who don't know any better. Fortunately, I live in a small, homogenous suburban town that's mostly full of middle-aged/old people, so I dunno if it's going to be really bad around here.

Are they called Black Fridays because the shopping centres are filled with Niggers

I'm just wondering at what point I will no longer want to kill myself? Thanks.

One could be forgiven for that assumption.

I got to that point when Trump won

That letter was a troll, but it certainly fooled him. I wonder when his """vagina""" will go septic?

Only thing I ever bought on black friday was walmart? I think had a really cheap laptop on sale. Bought like 4 of them for 99$ each. They were shitty but it was pretty nice just having back ups sitting around like that.

Its gonna be bad fam

Its because the first "Black Friday" was a black out. People stole a bunch of shit, then it became a tradition.

Hopefully you can buy a little happiness.

Never. Wagecucks and NEETs yearn for the embrace of death for different reasons.

Same tbh

I have Downloaded 23 Gigs of VN's in the last twelve hours, even though I am almost sure that I will never be able to finish any of them. I hate the human instinct of hoarding, and I want to kill it at the roots.

Any americafags in here getting ready for thanksgiving in any interesting way?

The urge never really goes away. You just mask it when you need to.

So I was right
It's because of Niggers

At least I have this thread. Normally I don't care about my loneliness but it's effecting me as I fall deeper into this pit.

Sorry user, you the guy with school troubles?

You got any internet m8s at least?

Eventually you'll get used to the pain.

Never ever.

Oh, I know that feeling well user. They say it's always darkest before things get better, but at this point, can we really be sure?

hitting a really depressive patch
just staying in one room every day all day

my father, who I had distanced myself from for most of my life, invited me to thanksgiving with him

I think it's because he's completely alone

he complained to me about finding out the woman he was seeing was actually cheating on her husband

I lied to him and told him that I was cooking a big thanksgiving dinner for me and and the people I live with so i couldn't go. really though, I'm going to be here alone all day struggling with my illness

I don't usually post in these threads but tonight I couldn't sleep

check digit
hey at least trump won

the only game i play anymore is quake

Seems like you and your dad is alike
Sorry your dad is a cuck

you're among friends, user. don't let it get you down. alcohol is pretty nice, but don't over do it.

I don't think so.
None I don't feel comfortable talking with. I hate opening myself up like that. Doesn't help I pushed everyone that did care about me away.

If my plans turn out well then I should be able to pull myself back up. Won't solve the loneliness.

That's pretty sad.

Thats rough user, though your dad is feeling the same shit you know. You sure you don't want to go grab dinner with him?

Actually his dad is cucking some other guy.

You should try to get closer with the friends you do have fam, they won't mind probably. Most people in this fucked up weird internet world are lonely, most just don't admit it.

Definition of insanity.

Call him and tell him the truth, user. Even if you don't want to, I'm sure you'll both be happier for it.

Will the cuck maymay ever die?
Not that I'm complaining.

this tbh

Just don't "open up" to normalfags who don't find modern life to be grotesque and mundane, that turns into a real argument where they really do start to think you're crazy.

Unknowingly

Oh, fuck my Autism though I hope user gets better
It's not like Hillary and WW3 happened

It'll die down and start being used more accurately
It's not Pepe, Wojak or Spurdo or anything

I don't actually like drinking but I would drink tomorrow if I had the money to.

I don't even have enough money to feed my cat and I'm going to have to give him away to someone who can take care of him soon.

We are alike but I think I'm far less autistic than he is.

My father is a ptsd fueled ex-military mess. I feel bad for him because no one could ever love him but I understand why no one really can. I think about it a lot but I'm so personally damaged that I try not to focus on it. It's better to keep him at a distance no matter how much it might make us both feel sad.

Well shit that sucks. You get to shoot guns and stuff like that with him ever? Or will that freak em out?

doubt it user

Take ecstasy together. Not even joking, a lot of vets find their PTSD substantially reduced or outright gone after doing that, you can read about it.

I caught the poogeymoon

You're probably right however I really can't let anyone think that I am dealing with problems. I don't want others to think hat I am falling apart since I'm usually the one that looks like life is perfect and kind of lead by example.I can only really open up to someone I really care about. Takes a great deal of trust from me for me to open up.

Which is why I try to avoid normalfags like the plague.

When I was a kid he was a great guy. Taking me out to shoot his guns and stuff, playing paintball with me hell he even introduced me to anime and tabletop from a really young age.

He did some contracting overseas and after he came home he got into a bad car accident. Combination of dealing with fucked up mudslime shit and partial brain damaged has put him in a mentally degenerative condition. I don't even want to think about what kind of shape he's in right now but I hope it's at least comfy.

Thanks man

You have no idea. My dad was a larping tabletop playing /k/ tard before the internet was even a thing.

He's HARD right, total borderline natsoc who thinks anything that isn't an occasional cigar and suger free monster is obscene and degenerate.

Alright, well, I think I'm off to bed so I can at least salvage some pride and maybe make myself presentable for when we have company over. Hope your proceedings go well, anons.

At least he probably knows Tau are communist faggots

You know him better than us, of course, but don't you think that's exactly why he could use some company? Being alone on holidays is a special kind of sadness.

Doesn't help that VA is absolute dogshit. Hopefully Trump will do something about that quickly.

Holla Forums feels less about politics/news/etc and more about larping each succeeding day. Is this just me?

Do you have a bff or anything like that? I mean having just one really close friend is really helpful for that kinda stuff.

Why not just slip him one without telling him?

Night user! Wish I could do the same but I woke up 5 hours ago

Slipping someone drugs without knowing is a fucking terrible idea

To be fair Trump winning has made Holla Forums a little confused on where to go from here

Its fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. Just tell him right before it sets in. "oh ya btw ur high nigga"

I wonder if Drug Sniffing dogs ever "Injest" the "Evidence"

Jesus dude.

No. I had to take a break right before the elections and I haven't really gone back beyond the occasional peek to see what's up. Doesn't help that they keep popping up on here though.

No I don't. I keep almost all my friends at an arms length if you know what I'm saying.

Holla Forums is kinda fucked up right now with the increase of users sense the election

Drugs are bad m'kay.

Yeah actually I've heard him saying that exact thing before

I mean, part of me wants to of course but there has been too much between us. And honestly I've spent almost every holiday since my 15th birthday alone except for a couple special instances just this past year

I'm not the kind of person to betray someones trust in such a potentially dangerous way especially when it's literal middle east fueld ptsd I'm fucking with.

Hand jobs?

And like I said 3 posts ago, just try and get closer to them. Maybe you'll realize one of them is a lot more like you than you think

Umm I'm actually a doctor

Sure

What are you a doctor in

Hopefully Trump fixing the VA will be able to help your pops some in the future.

I'm actually extremely successful in life and put on the autist act to fit in. You'd be surprised!

Proof?

Well, whatever you do, I hope you'll get a chance to spend some time together. If not now then some other time.

Well he has good intentions.

I'm a doctor, this is merely a prescription.

Show us 6 million shekels to prove it

>merely a prescription goy

The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Hopefully

Me too, I feel like maybe if I work on my life a little more I'd be more comfortable interacting with him.

but he's a doctor tho lel

anyways I feel like I'm at risk of sounding like a pathetic worm at this point so I'll end it here. thanks for talking guys.

Night user, don't be afraid to vent here again. Thats what 4am is for!

If your a doctor explain to me why doctors prescribe low sodium diets while also having them on Seline?
I've seen this kind of thing at so many hospitials i've been too it's fucking retarded/

Have a good night
Maybe have a game night with your dad sometime

is it wrong that I just want to fuck some bitches? why is that so wrong?

oh yeah, super sonic racing

I wonder if there is a way to sexual 2d

Trump will make anime real.

Salt directly into the veins serve to preserve people making them last longer. Whereas salt in the diet collects in the feces causing toilets to break down faster.

A man can dream

will meme magic make 2D women 3D so I can sexual them all kinds?

So doctors are just too lazy to clean toilets?

Hey, Mickey Mouse did it.

erowid.org/library/books_online/mickey_mouse_medicine_man/mickey_mouse_medicine_man.shtml

fug you're a Nurse

forgot pics

I want meme magic to give me a bagina. that's not too much to ask.

fug

no no I would very much like a silky white woman to give her bagina to my benis yes. how can you possibly deny such a thing to a fellow user. you are a scrooge.

ded thread

zap

bump the thread for great family time and all the shitty egg nog you can drink. of course I am a pajeet so i will spend my time alone for this american holiday but i do wish i could be a white man

ded ambitions

Where did everything go so wrong?

The real question is where did everything go so right?

not enough booze
too many niggers in the greatest land of america
i was born a shitskin, so every day i wish to blow my brains out
if only i could be a glorious white man
so i pray to kek for salvation
and of course meme magic will prevail

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My best friend, Tony, has been trying to convince me all morning that I'm the coolest dude to walk the Earth.
I'm extremely adverse to undue praise and compliments. I know I'm a piece of degenerate trash, and I don't like people trying to tell me otherwise.
It bothered him very much, for some reason. My insecurity issues caused him great distress, and he was determined to make me see my "potential" or the "greatness" I already possess, according to him. He spent 12 hours presenting a case for me. I didn't buy any of his bullshit, to his dismay
But, we eventually came to a compromise…
I did see one area where I come first in the world:

I am the chosen one.
Eerie has chosen me to be the one and only person which he reveals himself as the God he is.
I am able to see the beauty no one else is. I'm the only mortal alive who sees him as the true deity before us. Inferior shit people who don't recognize Eerie as a God aren't even worthy of wiping my ass. I have the answers to life's unanswerable questions, and everyone else is blind. Eerie has granted me alone the privilege of witnessing his greatness. My eyes have been blessed. Where you see a children's cartoon werewolf, I see a holy light brighter than any humanly flame. I am the chosen one. Eerie chose me, and not you. I am better than you.
But Eerie's better than all of us. He's elevated to such a high throne in heaven that even I, as his chosen one, have a hard time translating his glory into a perspective that I can understand. He's too perfect for my mortal brain to ingest. Something with no flaws can't be gauged by our standards.
I've found my purpose. I've found the one thing that separates me from the general populace. The one thing I'm good at and which makes me unique.
Eerie.
Eerie chose me.

Tony is full of shit

I hope this is fucking copypasta

>>>/out/