Naegi-kun~

Naegi-kun~

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgZMpkRJ9f4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you think V3 will have a case that will top the fifth case in DR2?

How exactly can "despair" end all civilization overnight?
If despair was so powerful, don't you think Holla Forums and Holla Forums would've destroyed the world years ago?

no masafumi takada no buy

Junko's despair meme magic than Holla Forums and Holla Forums combined. No seriously, that's pretty much the explanation.

*meme magic is more powerful than
I need sleep.

Bits of V3's soundtrack are out there already.
youtube.com/watch?v=OgZMpkRJ9f4

Didn't Komaeda do most of the heavy lifting though? I mean he made a television program to broadcast live murder to the entire world.
Using a famous institution that was globally funded to create super-geniuses as a backdrop no less.

Yes. Good.

Nope. All Junko, with Mukuro doing the grunt work. God, DR3 was fucking trash.

bad "game"

good music

This guy even worked with Yamaoka on the Shadows of the Damned soundtrack.
Wich is really fucking interesting.
Some of the projects he worked on in the past are pretty out there.

I love it.

I dont want to die

Tidles are my fetish

That reminds me I saw this looking in the upcoming releases the other day.
Now you too can experience the edgy killer7 knock off and lose all respect for Fukawa.

Boy I sure cant wait for all the threads of people going "what the fuck you losers told me this was a good game we need to ban all weebshit"

First of all, you respected Herat all? Second, what in UDG happened that made you lose it?

*her at

I noticed my mistake just after hitting "New Reply"

Can't say I liked her overmuch, but she had her moments and was inoffensive at worst. In UDG she's a sanctimonious yet hypocritical cunt that brings pretty much nothing fun to the table. The game isn't well written in general, but Fukawa definitely seemed to me like the lowest point.

Ultra despair girls was one of my favorite games last? year

here, use this one, you might like it more

The fifth case was the worst case though. It was clear as day what happened. At least every single other chapter had a mystery that wasn't obvious from the outset.

DR2 had that BIG TWEEEEST every case where a giant chunk of information was pulled out of nowhere and basically made everything you found in the investigation moot
it was far less problem solve than DR1

Mine too
Anyone could talk to me using tildes and I'll instantly feel comfortable around that person
I'm a fucking faggot for this

I guess I can see that.
Chapter one had the Meat on the bone I remember I spent so long in the panic talk action because I couldn't figure out which order to say the phrase because there's two fucking adjectives in there.
Chapter two had, actually I don't remember what chapter two had, as far as I remember it seemed pretty straight forwards
Chapter 3 had second best girl completely flip her personality without any visible sign of it occurring
Chapter 4 had the entire map of the place being completely different to how you've been told it is

I think what annoyed me most about the game is that the mechanic where you take other peoples statements and use them to counter statements said later on got used about 3 times in the whole game. Discounting the final chapter where it gets used to the point of obnoxiousness.

Did you see liberal butthurt the night Trump won

But neither of those things are true, killer7 is an on-rails shooter with a story that can be summed up with "nukes are bad, the spirit of the east and the west will always fight with each other, never trust beheaded women hiding in washing machines", DRZZ is about the worst character in the series going through a PSX third person shooter and faffing about. Fukawa has 0 respect but that fujoshit pussy game is insane.

I just don't know what the fuck are they going to do now, I'm assuming it's gonna be a straight ripoff of 999 since it's pretty much how the animay did things.

Isn't this how all cases in DR play out like?

If there's one thing this series always gets right, its the music.
Too bad the writing is all over the place and hovering between genius and utter dogshit constantly

Killer7 does have nothing to do with UDG in movement scheme and story, but it is also
It's enough for me to describe UDG as a game that took killer7, removed the rails, and made it danganronpa themed.

You're still factually wrong. Killer7 had the blood mechanic, the ability to re-heal yourself if you play through a portion of the level with a weaker character, different characters with different playstyles (even though you end up relying on just MASK, Con and Dan Smith for 90% of the game, you still need to use each of their own quirks and at times the weakest members have unexpected uses - also Harman if you're into challenges), the camera angle is constantly fixed and there's no vore in the Game Over screens, also
Garbage Monokuma or whatever his name was is probably the only one worth mentioning, at any rate the only comparison that holds is because of the series sharing the same composer.

Is there any other game that has an Animegao as a character, by the way?

You have to go back.

everyone was upset when he won, and rightly so. humans worry about the world, we dont want rich arrogant madmen destroying it.

>tfw so autistic that you delete your posts if there is a single typo in them.

thank you for correcting the rectum

People (if numale libcucks can be called that) were mad because he hurt their fee fees and went on the win. Baww. Grow up.

5000 years from now aliens will find an obelisk amid ruins of an ancient civilisation. Scratched into the surface is one message:

Holla Forums

you fucking faggot~

no, the message will be
check my dubs

Danganronpa should've ended at 1.

Kirigiri-san…

YOU ARE FUCKED

benis

True, everyone loves SDR2 but I just think it's an even worse version of DR1, a game-long beach episode where the only good characters are the protagonist and HOPE

I played around with all the characters, to be honest if you max out one of them you can just get accustomed to his playstyle and neglect most of the others. Con was my favorite because it was just fucking overkill, the only one I never liked maining was Kevin.

No, it wasn't. DR2 is garbage.

Fukawa already showed she had brain problems throughout the game until that point, and during that chapter they sowed in enough to make it a legitimate surprise rather than a random twist.

DR2 ruiend everything.
Junko's multiple persona (not multiple personalities) were each the despair group in themselves (princess persona, etc.). But then we have a literal princess in the next game because DR2 ruined everything.

No one like Komaeda as Komaeda. They like Komaeda because of Naegi, and how Komaeda is severe trauma + insanity + hope-focused Neggi.

DR2's best points are subversions of the first game. As its own game it is a failure. As a continuation is ruins everything. Each mystery arc is stupid as well.

I'm also pissed they outright showed us they COULD have deep red blood in the games for the murder but chose pink stupid instead and had the worst executions in the whole series
WAIT
I TAKE THAT BACK
the anime ruined everything. DR2 just laid down the groundwork for everything to be ruined.

Also the ending was terrible, way worse than the first because at least the first didn't have AI JUNKO LOL

DEAL WITH IT, PANSY! I AM ANGRY AND WILL ALWAYS BE ANGRY!

Can't we have a singular Whodunnit? game from Japan that doesn't turn into garbage? One game that isn't time traveling, retarded gags, asspulls and/or post-apocolypse stupidity?

And that's saying something, too.

Nice try, Junko. There's a reason why you stayed dead 90% of the games.

pink superior you faggot

If you're going to have an opinion that gay, at least brush up on your dick terminology.

Apparently not, because your band of mentally ill vaginas, homosexuals, niggers and beta cucks had no trouble whatsoever casting their votes for a puppet of the elite 'muh New World Order' crowd who wanted to start WWIII on their behalf.

And on the short-term you obviously don't give a fuck about stopping the ruling elites from funding terrorists and misery in the M-E. So much for your 'moral high ground', despicable wretch.

I'm talking about Celes and Leon acting like complete morons. I can gloss over the piece of cloth or the crystal ball since no one can prove shit over them, but how the fuck didn't he think of checking the body of bitch idol? Also how the hell did Celes come up with such an idiotic plan to kill someone and get away with it?

I hate how the games force me to play as cucks, especially in the first game. The bitch betrayed and tried to frame him for murder, yet he kept treating her like she was his fucking waifu that dindu nuffin

Fucking plebs

Aoi was a better sports girl

She wasnt nearly this fit

Do you find pic related sexy?

No fighting between best girls.

Oh well then that's fair. Sorry, mate. You make a good point with those two.
I suppose the argument is that Leon was in shock and not thinking properly (except he went to some length to cover his tracks so that's not an excuse) and Celes tried to make it as convoluted as possible to make it impossible to track her.

user please, middle ground is best ground.

ok

Danganronpa games become 100% better if you cut every single thing related to the "great tragedy" bullshit or whatever, including the "it's all a VR xDDDD" in DR2. The writing just imploded under its own weight every time they touched the topic

And Aoi is middleground. Your girl's cunt could probably break your dick in half if she squezed it

Shes still middleground though

I'm running out of arguments here. Very well - accept this Deviantart LOL as a prize for defending your girl

Akane is definitely also middleground in a series where Sakura exists

No, not even the characters in the motherfucking game mistook that thing for a woman.

Nigger, what ? Sakura is, at every turn, presented as a girl despite her appearance. She's BFFs with Asahina to highlight this. There's even a case in which the sex of characters is emphasized. Either you haven't played the game or you did while having cum in your eyes.

In the motherfucking game itself characters mistake her for a man, you genetically defective tranny.

Fuck, it's even a crucial clue in one of the cases. Fucking kill yourself.

Mukuro was best girl. She didnt
deserve to die.

I've never played a dangman ronpaul game but judging by that steam store pic and the tag sexual content I would have to assume she's going to be gangraped by those evil bears.

Nope, there's a minigame where she gets fondled by robot gloves though.

Yes
Yes she was

This

YOUR POST IS INANE AND INCOMPREHENSIBLE
PLEASE FUCK OFF BACK TO /a/ WHERE YOU BELONG