Turn-based mmorpg, you choose a main class from 10...

turn-based mmorpg, you choose a main class from 10, then you can get 8 more mercenaries in your formation from about 70.

each turn you can use up to 5 chars. you have melee / mages / healers / ranged snipers / ranged aoe / buffers and debuffers etc.

you have daily pvp tournaments. Free League where gear strength is reduced compared to pve and Colosseum League, a faster paced where all chars have pre-defined stats and gear/level does not matter at all.

you can set combat to auto-battle if you feel like just having a game running in the background, which is the main attraction for me.

only if you erp with me shill - kun

Game needs a private server. You wouldn't believe the amount of jewing Nexon was capable of before they acquired the game.

I saw some private server talk on elitepvpers.de, but those people seem shady as fuck, so I'd rather not play on their private server.

what jewing was nexon doing? tbh I'd play something else, if there was another turn-based mmorpg where I could just AFK if I felt like it and let my party kill shit.

fuck off, faggot

So that's a no on the erp?

and game got acquired by VALOFE, seems like they bought it cheap, we'll have to wait and see how they handle it.

what does erp mean?

Never heard of them. If they're less greedy than Nexon, which is pretty easy to pull off IMO, I'll make an account. The game is otherwise fantastic.

they are completing the take over on jan 11. so you should have a lvl 30 by then at least, they're gonna have events and maybe high grade mercs.

I just wish more people would play this. I look at my nation, 80% of people are max level,which takes a long time, they are playing for years, they still seem to enjoy it.

yea i know gay sex ir ally hard to do

This piece of shit changed hands so many times it's unbelievable, and every time the jewery got even worse.

I lost a 200$ account in one of those transitions, so I'm in no hurry to play again.

I never got high level enough to wanna spend money, and now I plan to use 2 accounts. play 2 months on one with the one month free VIP, then play other account and let this one recharge VIP for 60 days. suffer for one month with no teleport license, but the rome > travel agency isn't that bad. losing XP when you die with no blessing lic. is the problem, but they say you don't lose that much.

I never plan on spending shit on the game, maybe if I had money to burn, but I wouldn't be playing mmorpg's if I did

sounds shit
if I wanted a shit turb based mmo id play wakfu again because at least wakfu is wakfu

Atlantica seemed great until I realized it's a chore to gather a decent party and the grind is abysmal. Lower levels leave you with the most boring of parties.

does wakfu have player party style combat?
does it let you AFK battle if you don't feel like playing/ doing easy fights ?

I'm not stressed, I'll just use my shit mercs and w/e I get from events. dunno about the grind, I'm just 115 atm.

I just need some game to run in the background since I work at home.

yeah, nah

Is it possible to have so many forms of cancer in one game? Apparently it is!

Well if that is all you want out of it then it might be satisfying for you. But is the turn based combat good enough at that level ? I never got far in it, since I wanted something like mmo disciples and didn't find this one good enough.

idk what to tell you, I remember disciples being pretty much like AO, what wasn't good enough?

I would say the combat is good, there's stuff you need to watch out for like certain spells and combo count(get hit 3 times in a row and u get stunned).
I love the fact that you have auto-battle for the easy encounters, that would be a deal breaker for me.

imo just try out the game for a couple hours and then come back here and tell me what u don't like about it

Pick one mathematician

the rest is cancer too, you casual piece of shit

Is English your second language or were you just dropped one too many times as a baby you retarded faggot?