Final Fantasy XV is Already $34.99 on Xbone

wew

What's wrong with that? If that was the industry norm, I might actually pre-order some games instead of just pirating them on release.

Pretty sure this is a mistake.

I'm actually biting on it, though. TIV for brand-new games at GameStop are at least $30 for a few weeks, in addition to other trade-in shit, so if its shit I'll be able to make my money back on other games. Worth a try at this pricepoint.

I own every system. Xbone S is actually pretty decent, all things considered.

Best of goys right here.

Maybe its a glitch, or its because its because there arent a lot of Xbone users.

The only thing I'd want it for is Goyim of Weimar 4. What the fuck else is there? Forza?

Gonna get a Switch day-1, too. I still love vidya, maybe I'm retarded but eh.

Rare Replay is a pretty great deal, and yeah there's shit like Gears 4 (pretty good bro-op), Forza, Halo 5 MP (fuck SP), and shit like Sea of Thieves coming up.

Honestly I got it because I found a good sale ($250 for a Halo MCC+Halo 5 bundle, and a copy of Forza Horizon 3 - better than the Black Friday deal!) and I wanted to play some games without "upgrading" to W10.

I wish I had a bro to couch co-op Gears with

Surprise surprise surprise!

Forgot about Halo.

I honestly thought it could be decent until now. Guess I'll just keep holding off on a PS4 until Nier 2 which is being localized by 8-4 so I might not even want it. I thought 2017 was going to give the thing a ton of worthwhile shit and I'd finally have to buy one by like Q2 at the latest but now I'm not so sure again.

Honestly, that's the main reason I bought Gears 4. Best Buy had a fucking FANTASTIC pre-order deal for it if you had GCU ($48-$10 in reward points+a special edition Gears 4 mug and coaster set) in addition to the standard "buy it and get all the 360 Gears games digitally" deal.

I played through the entire campaign with him in one night. Worth it.

Nier 2 is on Steam too.

I bought it on PS4 for that price in like 2004 Best Buy had some deal where the more games you per-ordered the cheaper they got. I saved a bunch of money since I'm in Canada and now the game costs 90$ canuckbucks at launch.

Holy shit, I completely forgot about that ninja announcement the man himself made a few months back. Goddamn, I'll just pirate it if they butcher it then. I guess I like Yakuza, but not enough to buy an overpriced console over it.

Gravity Rush 2, Nioh, and Project Diva Future Tone look great. Then there's also Yakuza 0, The Last Guardian (hope that's good) and Horizon: Zero Dawn might be good but I'm not holding my breath.

I'd say WoFF and Dragon Quest Builders but I imported DQB on Vita in February and I pirated WoFF on Vita (both are great games, though.)

I'm not buying a PS4 until it gets cracked so I can torrent shit for free

Almost forgot

I got it with the system, and the MP is actually good fuck you.

autists will never learn

lol

Note to self; the quickest way to trigger Holla Forums is to mention you own an Xbone.

Bullshit Halo 5 is the worst MP across the franchise. 343 sabotaged everything good about the series so they could push their ASSFAGGOTS playlist.

Any modern system/game positively will get you shit talked, no exception. I own an xbone but at least I can fully admit its absolute dog shit compared to original Xbox and the 360, both in library and online bullshit.

As a multimedia box it's pretty good, it's the cheapast 4k Blu-ray player on the market right now. Some of the games are pretty decent, and the controller is pretty GOAT.

FFXV is going to be shit, no doubt, but this is some low effort stuff. Talk about the leaks, at least.

Trigger gales of laughter at your stupidity.

FFXV is not even worth it at that price.

Check out some of the videos on youtube, you'll see.

Honestly, I see the same kind of response for owning ANY current gen console, so for best result, say you own all of 'em.

Or Wii U or PS4 or W10 or Mac or 3DS or Linux

nigga if you really liked vidya you'd stop buying. The only way to have companies make good games is to make shitty games less profitable.

Microsoft has only done exactly what the consumer base has allowed them to do. This isn't like Nintendo in the 3rd Generation, where they basically forced a monopoly through irresponsible use of licensing and distribution agreements.

What you're basically saying is that the vast majority of game purchases are made by literal retards who have no taste and no sense of self-interest. I would agree with that, but I hardly see where it is Microsoft's fault for taking advantage of idiots. "A fool and their money are soon parted", is a very old addage and it's execution may as well be considered a force of nature rather than a case of individual culpability. You might as well blame the wind for being so windy, or blame water for being wet.

Or do you advocate some kind of "benevolent dictator" of games to oversee a system of regulation to mold the market into something more in the consumer's interest since they cannot be trusted to govern themselves?

That is unfortunately is the case. People can not be trusted to be omnibenevolent, and you can't expect people not to be retarded. So external control is to be exerted lest you want everything to go to shit, as it does now.

Oh faggots, you don't know the meaning of Jewery…

The agony is yet to begin…

I can't wait for Season Pass DLC on the FFVII remake. Four episodes, at $40 an episode, with DLC/Season Passes for each episode for an extra $20 a piece. So $240 total, and you could probably bump that up to $280~$300 for a "premium edition" version of each episode with day-one exclusive content.

Has there been a "Limited Edition" for a digital-only game yet? I feel like there should have been by now.

Does it come with the game, at least?

Any video game works tbh

Cuckchans in town boys

this guy didn't play Bloodborne
:smirk:

/giggle

Yeah, okay kiddo. You can get the fuck off Holla Forums, you're too young to be here.

I remember when being a idort was a good thing. Now it has gotten so bad that everyone sees buying some consoles is a retarded decision.

Every console shooter has that. You didn't know that? How did you not know that?

It's not "us" who changed, it's the industry.

Idorty was kind of the norm towards the end of gen seven. Then the WiiU released without any reasons to buy it. Then the bone came with plenty of reasons not to buy one. And the PS4 focused its launch on not being the bone, rather than any reasons to buy one.

Now, generation nine just began. Nintendo essentially dropped out, by releasing a generic tablet packaged as a handheld with a TV dock. And the other two went with only a slight hardware refresh. Still no reasons to actually buy any of their products.

For those of you that bought this, why? I'm curious. What made you say "yeah, I want to play this game"

I mean, I guess that's a good deal and all but it still seems like such a waste of money because there just aren't enough exclusives to justify having what is essentially a watered down PC.

And isn't Halo MCC still extremely buggy, or did they finally fix it?

wouldnt magnetic bullets just stick to the gun and clog it up?

Except the xbone already had a shitty underpowered GPU when it launched 3 years ago so you are essentially buying a shit PC that will soon get replaced by a newer model that will get all the support

And you don't need w10 for any games afaik

Having a PC in the days of the PS2 was shit because a lot of games were not just console exclusives that never got a port but PS2-exclusives but nowadays only a handful of games are on only one console and they tend to be AAA garbage anyway

Can we really say this? the shitswitch is barely more powerful than the wiiu and just a 720p tablet 720p! in 2017! a nexus7 was 2K in 4 years ago! and the other two like you said are refreshes that don't replace the older models

Kill yourself
t.idort till 7th Gen

They probably wanted to be in a boy's band.

does anyone have the edit of the red alert 2 cover where the guy is wearing 2 eye patches and the title was changed to "cant see shit 2" or something like that?

Have you considered slow and painful suicide?

but muh free market
muh benevolent companies will lower prices for duh workin manz once they have a monopoly

Monopolies occur only when the government allows it, idiot. Copyright laws being the most egregious of all. You used to have a decade or so to make your money off something before anyone could try to outdo you, but now that copyright lasts forever.

Do you need the Ministry of Oopsiewoopsies to wipe your ass for you too?

lol

And Jews got away with it because they were allowed to be moneylenders or given special rights no one else had. Until they pissed everyone off to the point they would get regularly pogrom'ed.

I own all the ps, psp, vita, wii, wiiu, 3ds, ds and a good pc, my brother and me are swimming in games, and no time to play them

That is the literal opposite of how it works.

The free market requires that monopolies are not allowed to flourish. It's all about competition.

The point of the free market is to allow people to compete, in other systems, they usually are not allowed.

in practice a company gains a larger foothold than others and starts doing mergers. the only reason we have two large telecom agencies in canada is because laws that prevent them from stifling or merging with the other. other than that they crushed all the competition and now just do price fixing

that's exactly how our cable networks in burgerland work as well.

They have a mafia-esque territory system where only one, sometimes two providers are in the same area, so you're forced to pick just one and both are the same very high price. And unlike other countries, the internet is shit because they have no reason to improve to compete.

The thing is it's not even legal either, I know they're paying people off. After our economic situation gets fixed, they're first on the chopping block.

There's a couple people who need to be shot.

I remember when we had reasonably priced internet ten years ago then Comcast bought out my provider

Elon Musky will fix that for ya

At least he's trying.

yeah, (((they))) totally need satellites to spy your phone, PC, and every fucking device you own

Phantom Dust. Eventually…

I like video games. But I'm more of the "fix it from within" approach than the "burn it all to the ground" one.

WHY?

Nigger where you even alive back then? do you know how many games never got ported?

how's your cuckstation 4 treating you? do you enjoy letting Sonyjews steal all your information?

dob jej

Your sound like a special kind of retard if think fixing an industry means giving them money and buying shit product.

Are you retarded?

No, it means working at a shit studio to try and make it less shit. Retard.

I used to be idort until this gen. Only game that interested me in the Wii U was Xenoblade, which the localization ruined, so nope on that. Xbone has nothing of interest as well.

Finally bought a PS4 yesterday during holiday sale, with a bunch of games for cheap. And had been collecting a few before hand. Probably the last system I will buy for awhile, besides a 3DS if I can find a good deal. The switch looks awful.

Got those for free from the black friday deal, didn't get to choose em'.
Will probably get rid of ratchet and last of us, but may give Uncharted 4 a playthrough since I liked the first 3 games.

sheep

I'm having fun just making edits of Prompto, game is trash though.