I haven't actually seen much discussion on here for Civ 6. Did they mess something up?

I haven't actually seen much discussion on here for Civ 6. Did they mess something up?

I at least like America's theme song. Can't judge the actual gameplay yet, tho'

Did that come out already?

I like it

There's a Civ 6?

Game's so mediocre even normalfags don't bother discussing the game after the hype wore off.

shit was broke at launch maybe they fixed it, ya couldn't rename cities, ai couldn't upgrade units, you could get infantry without researching gunpowder, crashes, etc.

Sounds like a high quality, professional release.

They fixed not being able to rename cities, but the AI seems to be unfixable barring a drastic overhaul.

Because it's a known rule to discuss a Civ game ONLY after 2 expansions. Civ games are like the Sims games, the whole game doesn't come out until a few expansions later.

It's playable and kinda fun, but still loses to Civ V with all its expansion. Also I'm not sure if the AI is just completely fucked or if they decided to give them absolutely disgusting behavior like expanding right next to your borders

Holla Forums hates it because Civ is popular now and not niche.

If anyone on Holla Forums hates it, they hate it because it's inferior to Civ 4.

It looked fucking disgusting, like a really SJW faggoty art style if you know what I mean, and that and that alone is enough reason for me to avoid it like the fucking plague. Also it's fucking shit and DLC will probably be necessary for it to playable like Civ V.

The art style was a poor choice but you can't deny the fact that the textures looked amazing

Civilization hasn't been good since 2 and even then Alpha Centauri is so utterly superior that its not funny

Its alright

Stronger start than civ5 at launch but not as good as it is now.

There's a great foundation to really make a great game.

There are some things that feel like legitimate bugs though. The penalty for having good different governments is probably the prime example.

I'm hoping they adjust it to instead make the specific social policies affect how much people like you.

Nah, it's shit.

>Shitty tech tree can learn to build bombers and fighters before you know how to make wheels to put on them.
>AI is ridiculous and will pretty much always hate you There are 10 different governments and they hate you if you don't pick the same one as them. They act like children with their hard coded agendas.
>World generation is absolute shit compared to past ones continents ALWAYS span from the southern hemisphere to the northern for me
>Some key civics disappear and are not replaced at certain research stages. I lost my +100% culture and had no replacement in the one culture victory I had
>Made unit stacking/moving even worse than 5 somehow you get +10 to your combat strength for +100% production cost, and it's only unlocked once you are capable of making 70+ combat power units.
>City states are really broken early game, and if someone finds 2-3 science city states first the game has pretty much already been decided. each one gives a +2 flat bonus to science from turn 1 and I think everyone starts out getting 3 science a turn
I give it a 2/10 because I I liked the idea behind the government civic mix and match, the set agendas, and support units. However, all of these were done so terribly that they either don't have an impact on the game or make it actively worse.

The did the additional features well, like districts, agendas, eurekas, etc.

The problem is that they fucked up the core gameplay really hard. The AI is shit, the turn times are ridiculously long, to the point where the just one more turn feeling is gone. Most boring Civ game I've played.

Civ5 AI couldn't even embark units at launch.

Yes

It's nothing groundbreaking. Only new thing is districts big woop and you can customize gubernment. Sad state we're in, marxists have taken over the world and ruined videogames too. Seriously, check out the codex entry for USA, marxist shit.

That said, I have nothing to play and would like to try the new patch but I have a pirated version. I'd never buy the game and support this shit.

it takes a million years for it to process ai turns. i want to explore the game mechanics but i dont have the patience for that kind of crap.

If it's bad, the game is talked about. If it's good, the game is talked about.

So, it appears it's just okay.

civ6 is pure shit, call to power 2 was the last good civ game

How hard would it be for someone to just make a not shitty Civ clone?

it's similar to SFV. there's no reason to play the new game when previous game is still alive and kicking and the new game has nothing new interesting