JEWS

THREE YEARS
STILL

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/04/strike-vector-ex-blasts-onto-ps4-august-30/
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/30/a-beginners-guide-to-strike-vector-ex-out-today-on-ps4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you wanted to buy GTAV at any price then you are the best of goys.

Rockstar is jewish

what else is new?

I don't buy it because it's a shit game.

Why would you even consider paying for a Rockstar game in the first place?

I really dislike this approach of having an open world for the sole purpose of you going ooh and aah at all the pointless little details and unfun activities. If the game had you doing post-story heists in any setup you wanted I could have really seen the point of the big ass open world but it's just wasted. I like open world games more when the open world is this place in which you fuck shit up(Prototype, Hulk Ultimate Destruction, Saints Row 4 to an extent), but I have no idea if there are open world games that actually use the open world a large stage for you to set up all sorts of missions and approach them in any way you want. Does anyone know of games like those?
Also it's been a long while since I've last played Hulk Ultimate Destruction. Should I play that after 100% prototype or is Prototype 2 good or what?

Big open worlds exist as hosts for imaginative sandbox play. Take Just Cause 2 for example. The story missions are shit, but I can fuck around for hours and hours with it, doing all kinds of wacky shit and having a blast. The problem with GTA 4 is that while the world is beautifully detailed, the player is heavily limited in the ways he can interact with it. GTA 5 actually got that right, largely returning to SA's formula, and it's the one truly redeeming aspect of the game.

GTA was never good. Okay maybe VC and SA were good when they came out but it's all downhill from there.

Its shit

Its supply and demand my nigga. When people stop caring the price goes lower.

Retard.

Not exactly, as the supply in this case is functionally infinite. Demand, however, is extremely high so there's no reason to drop the price. Would it surprise you to see that 3 years later GTAV is still the #1 seller at the moment with a paltry 50% discount?

GTA IV is the best third person shooter ever made.

That's Vanquish, user.

Oh right, forgot with digital distribution theres no need to worry about supply. Good point though, they could probably knock the price down to $5 and still sell millions but its working out for them better this way.

You're not the only one waiting for that shit to go to at least $10. The huge delay for the PC release, multiplayer focus, Rockstar, and all the other crap doesn't justify $30.

That's what I was going to do, but I kept seeing reports of people getting save corruption halfway through the story mode with the crack.

with the money you save on this sale you can get loads of in-game currency! :^)

Overgrowth is still on a 15% discount as it has been for years

If you want to play it so much just pirate it. Single player is relatively good, but it loses its appeal after a single playthrough.

I suggest you try Saboteur. The open world with armored vehicles, parkour, stealth and disguise mechanics give you a lot of options when tackling missions and freeroam targets.
If you're into arcade racing games, I can also recommend Burnout: Paradise. It has a very well designed game world with lots of fun routes and well-placed collectibles, especially on Big Surf Island.

GTA IV has less toys to play with, but they are very reactive. V, in comparison, is a mile wide and an inch deep. Compare the ragdolls, vahicle physics, weapon handling and cops in both games - IV is way more fun to fuck shit up in.

Speaking of which, I want to replay it. What are some good mods you'd recommend?

I feel like a dunce for buying the game on console. I should have just waited. In the end, the online component can be alright if you want to grind missions. Try doing the Los Santos Connection mission by yourself. It's not exactly difficult but because enemies spawn behind you, you'll die if you don't constantly watch your back.

It's not worth 60 smackers, though. Hell, not even worth 20. 10 or nothing. Fuck you cockstar, RDR2 better be good.

Still not worth it.

In Rockstar's defense, if it still sells just fine at full price, why not keep it at full price?

There are no mods that can make GTA IV worth playing, don't bother.

It's 20 bucks used at Gamestop
It's 30 bucks new.
For the PS3 version.

SIX MONTHS
ALREADY >50% OFF
I DON'T GO TO GAME STORES SO I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S GOT DISCOUNTS THERE
Brudal, zimbly brudal!
I'm glad this is shitheap is burning down

Well at least the sales guys are aware of the quality.

Try red faction: guerrilla. It's decently open worlded and let's you completely destroy all buildings (except for, maybe, two of them). It's a lot of fun to place sticky bombs on a car and allahu ackbar-ing some office building

The game's kind of gay about killing civilians though. What's the point of being a radical terrorist if you're not allowed to terrorize the general populace?

What the fuck is in this thing that justifies that?

16 GB of audio (mostly uncompressed to save a bit of CPU time and/or please audiocunts)
12 GB of updates
40 GB for the rest, which probably includes a lot of 4K textures and the high poly models

Two possible explanations:
-they don't need to lower the price because the game still sells more than enough
-they actually believe in IP valuation and all that shit and think that putting a one year old game at 60% off is a shit idea if they want their games to keep their value

Mate, if some cock goes around blowing up all my friends then I wouldn't be eager to risk my life for him either.

All killing civilians does is demoralise the population which makes them less likely to help you out, and makes you get a little less scrap metal from doing missions. Never seemed too bad to me

"Wah I want Rockstar quality games to be dirt cheap!"

Nope, top of the line game development demands you open you're wallet faggot.

guess you never seen a nintendo product in your life

Since this is pretty much a GTA/Rockstar thread, is it worth getting Bully if I've played a lot of GTA's back in the day or will I get a watered-down experience? Is Manhunt 1 also a decent stealth game?

JUST PIRATE THE FUCKING GAMES AND YES ITS WORTH IT ONLY IF YOU DONT GIVE ROCKSTAR OR STEAM SHEKELS

I was going to emulate them.

Ok good, there have been too many faggots here who still give money to anti consumer companies.

Lol just pirate it

Well duh, OP. Unlike actual physical stores they don't have to discount shit to get things off shelves while also minimizing potential for loss. You have to remember that physical games sold at stores are bought by those stores from the publisher. On Steam you're just downloading a copy of a digital file stored on multiple servers that have no impact on "shelf space" or have any sort of aspect of scarcity since there are effectively unlimited copies. Maybe learn the laws of supply and demand and basic economics sometime, OP. Oh and learn how to actually format a post and not overuse redtext for attention like a redditfag.

Also

Instead of just making a greentext shitpost mocking you for lacking common sense i'll just make a bigger shitpost where you have to take my word for it but will give you an explanation on why you're a faggot and the game is shit. Also keep in mind i first pirated the game and then had it gifted to me so pls no bully

And more but i got bored

Why stop now?

I've honestly never been able to find any great mods for GTAIV. There was a zombie apocalypse mod that was interesting, but I don't remember the name.

I found your problem OP :^)

wtf i love rockstar now

Paying full price for GTAV is my biggest regret in life.

i was going to buy redout

but the devs are fucking dicks, when people are pointing out that the game community is dying because the price is too high they told the fans to fuck off

Train Simulator 2017 and all its DLC are available 50-70% off for the low, low price of over $3,000 off.

Well that is just unfortunate, I like the game myself. Especially in VR

Cute looking shotgun

A price drop probably won't do much to boost the community anyway.
Everyone heckling him for a price drop needs to learn that independent multiplayer games just die; it's what they do.

So far I have picked up Age of Decadence and that is all. I want to get MGS but I don't want to buy anything that has had Dunovo as a DRM …. Ever.

the issue with that was that it was multiplayer only

indie games can't get away with that shit any more.

they added in SP way to late. look at the multiplayer only AAA games . the only ones that work are ones that put out new content almost monthly an indie dev can't pump out that type of stuff.

opinion discarded. worst burnout game. "lots of fun routes" my ass, you mean "one right route and a million wrong ones that will always lose the game for you". worst announcer, worst cars, worst DLC model, worst everything. it was garbage

That user asked for a good open world game, and Paradise is one of the best in this regard. Although I admit I haven't played the other games in the series. Where should I start? Is the emulation good?

trips confirm

you're not missing much, GTAV fucking sucks dude

The sad thing is that their only mistake was not getting enough attention and normalfags. When the game first went playable there were servers for just about every nook of the planet and then some. Only for about less than a dozen of them to be actually used during the first week of release. They also updated and patched the game constantly and added a lot of new content for the month or three it was still somewhat popular. They had a better and more well planned start than most AAA companies and they still got shitcanned because they blew their load to fast and couldn't produce enough attention for the game. They should have hyped it up more or something, It's no wonder they switched to console exclusive as lame as it is.

Burnout Paradise is the only "racing" game I've ever enjoyed besides Diddy Kong Racing and fucking around in the overworld

Burnout 1 is pretty lame, 2 is better. Burnout 3: Takedown is the best and one of the best racing games ever. Revenge is also fantastic, although your enjoyment is based on whether you like the traffic checking mechanic, if you like then you'll love Revenge just as much as Takedown, if you don't then you'll still like it but not quite as much as Takedown. The next two, Legend and Dominator, were PSP spinoffs so while fun they're not as good as Takedown and Revenge because of their limitations.

Thanks, user. Do they emulate well?

short answer is no, long answer is "how patient are you with fiddling with your PS2 emulator to get it juuuuuuuuuuust right"

It was 50% off during summer sale. Look at the date release and count how long it took this piece of shit to go on sale.

It is good because I wanted to play best version of RTS mod and I won't need to wait long for it to be under 20 euro with all DLC.

Also:
Sex mod going strong.

they came out with an "rebranded" version of the game for ps4, still crashed and burned too

it was pimped out by sony and was at E3 2015

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/04/strike-vector-ex-blasts-onto-ps4-august-30/

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/30/a-beginners-guide-to-strike-vector-ex-out-today-on-ps4/

your saying it need MORE advertising than that ? i don't think that's the issue. you can't just make a game and expect it to sell, you have to look at the market at least somewhat

You're not doing publicity until you reach Sean Murray's level.

The game would be well worth its price if it actually had all the features they promised to implement. As of now it's essentially in inofficial early access. The game doesn't have customisable soundtrack or online leaderboards for example which is a must in otherwise dead online game.

t. someone who bought it and liked it when there were still people playing.

I love Burnout Dominator on PS2, I think it's better than Revenge (I never liked crash events and Revenge does away with them completely). But play the PS2 version because it runs at 60 fps, PSP version is 30 fps.

And about Burnout Paradise, I agree it's complete garbage. Most people who like it are young faggots that were underage when it came out and never played the previous versions. NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 is a much better Burnout than Paradise.

The only problem with Burnout 3 and Revenge emulation in the latest PCSX2 versions is that you still need to switch to SW mode before a race starts so you won't get black backgrounds (you can switch back to HW mode after the race starts and the background will stay there)

Don't forget
And this is just the police in GTA V, which you rarely ever see outside of missions

its almost like people wanted to be left alone when playing outside of missions. like they listened to play testers and removed things that made the game less fun.

What are you even trying to do

You are legitimately retarded, m8. In the other GTA games the police were rarely ever a problem unless you either crashed right into them like a retard or decided to open fire at a random civillian right next to the police station. And even then it was easy as fuck to lose them and there were plenty of areas where you could find the pickup that instantly removes a wanted level. Instead what you have with GTA V is that everyone snitches on you (including animals), the police end up being even more bullshit, they magically have GPS tracking on you and they react to you like SJWs think cops react to someone breaking the law, which is to execute them point-blank. Does this really sound like removing things making the game less fun?

What the fuck were they even thinking?

if it still sells well at 50% why would they lower the price even more?

Why are dumb people allowed to make threads?