Passive white men

I was skimming a book about assertiveness, when I found this table. It's interesting the connection between what behavior is considered passive and what white men are told since they're born.

What can be done to help white men rediscover how to be aggressive and how to be assertive?

Killing all niggers, spics and kikes and cuffing all white women in their kitchens until they’re used-up inferile hags

tolerance = apathy

that's what you do after you've regained the ability to be aggressive or assertive most of the time

This shit sounds like it was written by a jewish faggot.

Start taking risks - say things your instinct tells you not to on occasion if there is a potential benefit. It is a slow process. Be brave but be vigilant.

Call them faggots when they act like faggots. Bully the fucking hell out of faggots, and reward honest to god men with your respect. The change always starts with you normalizing the behavior you want to see in the world.

Name of the book please?

Well looking at that it seems I've become much more assertive. Feels good

What book is it?

Just an observation.

They got me good, bros.

I'm in the same situation as you user. Take one day at a time and try keeping your head up.

I seem to be some mix of passive and assertive, as I do not care about myself at all. I'll freely tell people that I have had so many concussions that I shouldn't be able to use the bathroom without help, and ask why others are not as capable as I am in spite of all of my issues.

Everything under the “passive” column is what these “muh optics” faggots try to push. Stop giving a fuck what other people think and do what you want. Just don’t be a degenerate faggot - not because you can’t but because you don’t even want to.

Read Robert E. Howard. Read books, and writings by great men. Either way, lead by example majority of men follow trends just like everyone else.

Doing reverse psychology to the max.
Say it out right "we need to not fight people, FIGHTING DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING ;;__;;"
Laugh directly in their faces when they start listening to that sarcastic "advice".

They need to be made fun of.

Pretty much. Once you know this, you know how to deal with them.

t. lawfag

This is pretty stupid. There is a time to be assertive and there is a time to be aggressive. There is a time to be passive and a time to be passive aggressive.

There are times to make fun of yourself around buddies to get them to laugh. There is a time to tell people what you are capable of. There is a time to speak softly and a time to shout.

We all end up showing these behavioral traits at a mix at one point or another. It all depends on the situation and what you are trying to achieve.

[citation needed]

As a peace officer, I can tell you if you're acting like that you're a bad cop.

That pattern is pretty obvious even without the chart, but I don't see how knowing this gives you automatic knowledge how to deal with them…
How?

Ideal mindset.

This. It's retarded to be on one mode all the time.

Fuck off reddit. You will never be white.

nobody is advising that.
People here aren't so stupid that the most obvious things must be specified.

Then 99% of all cops are bad cops, something anyone with half a brain already knows. Also, don't call yourself a peace officer, you violent, corrupt thug. Police are the biggest initiators of violence in this country, and the most criminal second to only wall street

i think its a simplified chart and the shit below the top line becomes increasingly retarded
i dont identify with anything at the bottom and some of the aggressive stuff makes no sense, such as feelng guilty

did this chart factor in for psychopaths?

There is never a time to be passive
t. slav

There is never a time to make fun of yourself, raise your self respect
You can laugh along with your friends when casual talk, not call yourself out. That is retarded.
No. Others will speak of you if you are worthy.

Like when people died or someone is sick? There is no time to speak softly when debating or discussing or stating opinions.

Manipulate them into thinking that they're winning? Not sure.

Checked.

I can tell you're black.

Checked for that great Eastern European fighting spirit.

No need to skim a book. Put Your foot down upon initial interaction, those are the rules end of story.

Yes it really is as simple as that, every one who doesn't like it can move to the left and put a roof over each others heads.
Coming from A long history of Sales myself, there is something called Bargaining, If You can Budge a Salesmans stated Price by 1 penny, there is a pretty god chance You can convince him to accept pretty much all of Your terms, this is a good salesman will hold his price to the very last… this is how the game is played in real life, Are You going to be a crappy player and protect Your resources or are You going to Cuck out?

Grow a pair Soynigger. Grow. A. Pair.

Also:

If you're gonna play the game, boy
You gotta learn to play it right

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

Every gambler knows
That the secret to survivin'
Is knowin' what to throw away
And knowin' what to keep
'Cause every hand's a winner
And every hand's a loser
And the best that you can hope for is to die
in your sleep

If you need to ask, then you'll end up being a fake macho man faggot posturing, and everyone will be able to tell. There's a difference between being assertive and being aggressive, and aggressive idiots get their faces caved in. You want to be nice unless you have to preserve yourself or your honour; best climate is where everyone is nice to each other because they respect each others boundries, knowing when they are crossed only then its time to be assertive.

Muminki :DD saved.

Thread started well, then jew faggots showed up. Don't read books goyim. Don't be aggressive if you can't be assertive goyim.
The book wasn't even the point, the point is that they're teaching white men to be passive and they're doing it with such a clear intent that you can find a perfect description of what they teach in the first manual you get your hands on.

Well then, why don't you ever say something to your peers and stop them fucking up on a daily basis? Too afraid you'll get shanked?
I've met human cops on occasion, but they seem to be the exception that stands out amongst the horde of mechanical moving deadeyed soulless everyone-is-guilty-and-a-bad guy-because-i'm-a-goodguy high handed I'm going to fuck you over and try and arrest you for asking directions to gain a bit of dopamine corrupt arrogant selfserving and cowardly filth that dares wear the uniform in public. They'll look the other way when kebab molests children but dare to jaywalk while white and they'll chew you out like an angry parent and try and bait you into saying something suspicious.
Fuck all of you, even the good ones, because if you are still a cop after all this you deserve to go to hell with the rest of them, and hesitation leads to defeat.

Why does the font and image (???) make this look like ‘5 Most Cursed Buildings in America’ instead of helpful life advice

Nofap makes me feel far more assertive and in control of every aspect of my life. I can talk to everyone, and I'm not afraid to be wrong or to stand up for myself. I feel like a leader or someone that can at least have an affect on the world around me. I become optimistic instead of pessimistic. I feel energetic and fearless like I did when I was a child.

I'm not sure how the Muslims haven't helped with this yet. You have a people who get really aggressive over nothing, pick fights, harass etc, yet most of the time the white man stands there and does nothing.

Yeah this. I'd add also having those awkward conversations you sometimes just have to have with people.

I think the point is a lot of people don't learn the distinctions and just go through life in one mode. Some extremely passive and avoiding any confrontation at all, others just angry all the time and lacking in a more diplomatic approach when one is needed.

To fix it you have to have a go at the other options on the table even if (and especially if) it puts you a bit outside your comfort zone. Sure you can't just start yelling at anyone who looks at you a bit funny, but then you also need to start the process somewhere to figure out yourself where you draw the line.

respect

its fair to say theres no being diplomatic with most people
you arent a diplomat
your life, neither your career are on the line for speaking truth
if you hold yourself back, you are cucking yourself

Mostly yes but sometimes you just have to tread a bit more carefully. What if it's a coworker, or your boss who's being a prick? Do you shut them down straight away? Do you need to start a war with neighbors? A friend of mine has a professor at uni who has it out for him. That's not an easy situation either. You need a solution more in the middle.

This. Up until the 19th century it was well understood that if women didn't abide by gentle persuasion eventually matters would be settled by brute force. This had the indirect effect that actual violence rarely needed to be used because the fear of violence always was in the mind of the woman when she had an argument with the husband.

A man should never have to explain anything to a woman. Either he is a competent man or he is not. If he isn't a competent man he should never be allowed a wife. Once a competent responsible man has a wife, it is that wife's duty to obey her husband.

The Father is the head of the family. His authority on all matters is final. It is preferable that this authority is enforced without violence as much as possible but in those cases where the woman goes of the rails this patriarchal authority has to be enforced with violence

Nobody cares what you think.

kys

your friend should know the very imminent threat we are all facing
he could go get his degree, and lie to himself
or he could challenge the professor
small chance the professor will recognize the intellectual capacity
and theres a big chance if the professor were to unfairly mark any coursework, he would be legally liable for misconduct

your friend needs to read this again:

If the alternative is to stay complacent and silent, ill be heading to the mass grave, if things are that grave.
Pro tip: They aren't. Jews WILL get their just desserts soon. Hold tight and stay good, bros. Also, do consider turning to God.