Other urls found in this thread:

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/883073-REG/Logitech_920_002478_Keyboard_K120.html
amazon.co.uk/BlueFinger®-Adjustable-Backlit-Keyboard-Pattern/dp/B00QX2TMEY
instaud.io/Dfg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your wallpaper gave me cancer

u a poorfag?

Ironic wallpaper edition
I was originally gonna put this as my wallpaper.
Don't worry my man, it was just for the picture.

I'm not jewish enough to afford this.

the fuck

The fuck is that disgusting keyboard

aussie detected

Messy as fuck, but a tall shot and a wide shot of my setup at the moment.

Are those cheap gayming keyboards any good. I was thinking of getting one but I think I might get this instead.

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/883073-REG/Logitech_920_002478_Keyboard_K120.html

not messy enough

Comfy incoming

I like how this person felt they had to take a picture of their room with a webcam from 2004.

amazon.co.uk/BlueFinger®-Adjustable-Backlit-Keyboard-Pattern/dp/B00QX2TMEY

The one I got is pretty good although it was on sale for much less than the advertised price.
But, sometimes it would have input repeat, for example I would be typing something and it woullllllllllllll, although not too often. And either some of the paint wore off over a year or I just didn't notice there was a flaw.

I like your room and your cat.

Beautiful

He's a good pupper.

Not comfy

Disgusting

A large majority of the letters used in the English language are located on the left side of the keyboard.

Using your left hand to space bar unnecessarily adds more work to the left side.

Weird as fuck. Can't believe I never noticed.

Is this image 2 years old

faggot

Thanks for the kind words, he's the coziest. Especially on cold winter nights

Postin'

wat

where did you get your oppai mousepad, you disgusting slob? my wrists have been getting crazy sore lately and i want to get one but have no idea where from

hard mode: i am a canacuck and don't want to pay two gorillion dollars in shipping

Not him, but as fun as they are to poke, it's bad for vidya

holy shit OP are you that much of a shitter that you assembled the top board of that Ikea difficulty tier shelving unit with the paint side toward the wall and the unpainted wood facing out?

Not him either, you can get them from places like AmiAmi, Mandarake, play-asia and a few other weebshit stores on the web

Low test

Trust a weeb to be too retarded to assemble IKEA

Does she moan if you slap her tits

Nah.

just built this desk yesterday

That desk is sexy, where'd you get it?

GT Complete but DBZ incomplete, disgusting.

I wouldn't have bought an Oppai mousepad normally but it came with the MeiQ Labyrinth of Death collectors edition. It turned out to be surprisingly comfy for resting my wrist so i kept using it.

I just need to find Season 9 and I'm done collecting.

got it off bestbuy 4 days ago for around 92$ it was on sale, Im loving it so far

What a shame.

Why do you have/need a studio mic?

Where are your dragon dildos?
Nice wallpapers, wanna share?

instaud.io/Dfg

you're alright by me faggot

Jelly of speakers. I want to get some but it's actually like a demented puzzle to figure out the logistics of price/size/quality/availability/transport. Headphones are much easier.

nice shure SM7B

My sides, oh God, not my sides.
IT'S THE USED DRAGON DILDO SALESMAN!

thanks

Is this your theme song, user?

sup coons

Why do you have a wallpaper of your own battlestation?

is there any meme you didn't fall for

how well does your 290 drive the 1440 monitor?

That nigger's got 1/10 taste.

are you okay?

I think it's time to install another shelf.

Is that a piss jug?

Christ no. I was lazy and bought some tea from the store a bit ago, wasn't in the mood to make it myself.

fucking superb keyboard, wouldnt trade it for the world
cheap and comfy
cheap and comfy for programming
ive got like 4 of the cunts, but thats a dualshock 1
its either that or realtek driver woes

the 290x does a fantastic job, the only game i cant keep running smoothly at 1440p on more or less max settings is ark, and ark runs like shit on anything

I like you user

Bumping because comf

Get on my level.
I don't have one though.

Is that a mouse pad for fucking giants?

How do you get any work done when you own something like that?

It's a mousepad in almost 1:1.

Well these are Acoustic studio monitor series 3311s and have been in my family for 23+ years after buying them off a bar.

With all the times I've had them blasting throughout the house, They still sound perfect. Saved them when I was younger and my parents were putting them in a garage sale. No regrets.

Just need to get a nice tube amp or something at some point.

Check out my epic Zimbabwe hand-made board! :D

wallpaper pls

ayy

>somebody else in this world has heard of Psychostick

Holy shit. They are SO GOOD live. See them, or else.

Thinking of getting a RX 480 graphics card. Anyone know which brand is best?

maybe when i get one of those fancy giant matts ill use one, but for now i cant be fucked to deal with one

You failed

my nigger

Here's mine, started to move things around but had to stop to cook thanksgiving dinner.

Older picture, washed mousepad since then. Maybe you should consider a setup which doesn't ruin your posture

Honestly I really only have the laptop hooked up to play music while I read or to look up information about what I'm reading. I think my motherboard on my tower is shitting out, either way I haven't been in a gaming mood in a while. I just like battlestation threads.

what a fucking mess. almost makes me cringe

**n**ice** **mousepads****

I will never get how people can waste precious money on stupid, autistic fucking figurines that's easily better spent on hardware, or if you really care enough, on video game(software licenses)s. What fucking cancer man, there's no point to them if no one sees them, and yet if somehow someone does see them it makes you a superficial fucking retard who is "proud" of being a "gaymer" or some cringeworthy shit. Like, for example a worse version of that type of person would be someone who has a triforce tattooed to his arm.

Because they're nice and I like them. Fuck off.

Dude is bro m8!

lol faggot

I might get into the Kek statue business, there seems to be a gap in the lower end of the market.

Oh hey I have the same chair

Costco has nice deals lel

so are you 15, a hipster, retarded or all three?

It's a mousepad for non-manlets

please kill yourselves, poisoners to the industry

what industry?

Windows pleb detected

just moved in, work in progress

if there was an earthquake you'd get killed by your gook backwards erotica novels collapsing on top of you

you know if you're gonna pleb it out and least pleb out for best girl ryuuko

at least you have a sword ready to defend your poverty-station

Those are professional grade crts, they look infinitely better than your shitty gaymen 144hz lcd.

Didn't notice this the last time you posted this, but holy shit, is that a HG Black Tri-Stars Zaku on your bookshelf?

yeah, its one of those revive HG kits that are really really good

i have that exact same keyboard and hate it more than anything. what an awful piece of garbage

Is this the same guy with the all those beats and apple boxes?

u mother fucker

nice posters, you get that star platinum poster from a jojo site or just a tarot card one

Redbubble