Have to Start a Thread About Teen Ink

Trendy globalist shitrag encourages white children to become good globalist slaves

There's a magazine called TeenInk that seems to have (((a lot of funding))) to push Comrade Yuri-level demoralization on the West. Lots of haji and kike propaganda, clearly aimed at 12-16 year olds to turn them into bug-chasing faggots who prefer ethnic restaurants to the survival of their race. Sample titles:

Almost forgot: Kike-free

This is the kind of shit the Trump Admin should be putting a stop to, but they're too busy trying to grab our guns.

Beat you to it, Avram. See

Samefagging your own thread doesn't count homo.

No shekels for late D&C anti-Trump shills, rabbi. Try another thread.

Get fucked hershel, you stupid inbred kike.

But this is true.

God forbid Trump does something besides suck uncircumcised cock. Too bad Israel doesn't want this magazine gone, Trump would make it disappear tomorrow.

Just say COMMUNIST unless you're a boomer or some shit.

How is he a kike?

The_Zionald sure loves it's safespace.

Hey rabbi, watcha doing?

Maybe, but that doesn't mean the kikes get to say it.

Why did God abandon the jews back in 160 AD, Schlomo?

also

i've seen better writing in bathroom stalls, holy shit

this user gets it.

I remember visiting the site in high school because they were holding up writing contests, I read one of the winners and I don't remember what it was about but all I knew was that it was some shitty adventure story with a feminist girl protagonist so I dropped it and forgot about the site.

Just say SEMITE unless you're a jew or some shit

Naxalites are fucking communists, not nationalists.

Yeah, but in the minds of brainwashed liberals the control lies in the "1%" or in "rich white people," not the (((real culprits))).

communism is but ONE tool the luciferian globalists use.

It also goes on to support israel which is exactly the same thing but worse

How many fucking kids read magazines these days? This isn't the '80s. This shit probably gets less unique readers in a year than a PewDiePie video gets in a day.

That's all well and good OP but who the fuck actually reads magazines?

why not repurpose this shit and throw it back at israel's youth?

Communist has the most impact and association with the most crimes. Calling them communists is the most effective method to subsconciously inspire negative feelings about them without being rejected as a conspiracy theorist by the normie.

Young fucks don't read let alone magazines. Shlomo is once again out of touch with human beings.

Because the Jews know what game we're playing, and they'd send a Mossad hit squad to your fucking house at 3:15 am the better to mock Jesus, you see

Ladied and gentlemen I present to you the true face of (((democracy))). It may not even go away anytime soon because the ones who are mostly critical about it are fucking (((communists))) who think everyone should be an 80 IQ multiracial bisexual tranny, just like what (((they))) want for the White goyim to become.

time to combat blackwashing in culture.

jesus was white. some of the most famous and important historical figures were white.

You have to go back.

>>>/out/
>>>/christian/
>>>/ovens/

I only see two monkeys that aren't any different from their own kind. They haven't done anything noteworthy that affects entire population instead of the 5-10% nog population

Holy shit is this a fucking joke.

We don't have pro-Christian, gentile sayanim in Israel posing as teachers and forcing this down the throats of the youth like they do here, that's why. Stupid goy.