The right is fucked in 2018

#BoycottNRA

I have posted numerous times about how Twitter and other social media giants are abusing their power to suppress right-wing views in an effort to promote left-wing ideologies.

It's working.

The #BoycottNRA movement hasn't even been going for 48 hours and already multitudes of companies have severed their ties with the NRA.

How does this work? It's simple: Twitter uses algorithms to observe your behavior on Twitter with regard to how you engage with other accounts. This allows them to identify whether you're left-wing or right-wing which opens up a number of opportunities for them. For starters, as Project Veritas has already uncovered, they can cause all tweets from right-wight accounts to be sorted to the bottom of the hashtag timeline. This makes it appear as though the left is far greater in number than they really are. Not wanting to lose profits, they shit their pants and bend knee to the mob as we are seeing now.

Now they're after Amazon to remove NRATV and you damn well better believe they will do it, and probably before this coming Monday.

This is why we are all fucked in 2018. You can talk about how the DNC is bankrupt, but who cares when social media is doing all your campaigning for you?

2018 is do-or-die for everyone. If you have the cards, it's time to play them. Social media is coming out swinging with everything they've got right now because they know that, if they don't use it, they'll lose it.

Somebody prove me wrong. Pro-tip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FxFVV
saf.org/
etymonline.com/word/nationalist?ref=etymonline_crossreference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello, reddit.

Because based Republicans are going to, what? Celebrate a midterm victory by declaring DotR?

This is not halfchan. Gas the kikes, and let the republicucks think they're safe.

Wow, Amazon stood up to the NRA? You mean the company whose owner bought WP so he can smear Trump?

tbh you shouldnt really support the NRA anyway. if you are pro 2A you should be supporting the GOA

No, fuck the NRA. The NRA is complete shit. They don't care about gun owners, they care about gun manufacturers, and so long as they can make a profit, they will do whatever the fuck they want. The NRA is just another bullshit lobbying association that disguises itself as 'pro-2A' so they can keep making money.

I will admit that they generally bring up important points in the wake of school shootings, but it's still greed-motivated horseshit the same as every other big-name company lobbying congress with millions in gifts, 'donations', and job offers. Fuck the NRA, but save them for last. If the NRA really cared, they would suggest legislation to fix issues and make proper training and easier licensing happen, not just complain "but muh good goy with a gun" because it's their primary talking point.

the sooner the NRA dies the better, support the GOA instead of those fucks at the NRA that bend their knee at every opportunity

Everyone in this thread is missing the point by a mile and a half.

Who cares about whether or not the NRA is worth supporting? We're talking about the collective power of the left-wing media. They are clearly out of pocket right now and will use the same power they have that's hitting the NRA to also win the 2018 midterms and even 2020 presidency.

nobody buys it, corporations are already kiked and were going to do it anyways. Acceleration to kill the NRA will only make the GOA stronger. No normal person believes their facade anymore.

This thread. >>give up now goyim!

Go back to 4chan.

No, scratch that. Go back to reddit.

Wow, the liberal neocons versus the liberal progressive warmongers. Fuck me, choices choices.
How's lil' ol' me gun make such har' decisions

Nah

Maybe this will whip up the conservatives enough to get out and vote.

That is because they betrayed gun owners. They are being hit by both sides now and they fucking deserve it.

Who wants to put their pen0r in Dana's vajen0r?

These posters know what's up.

my penis is too large 9.8 inches what if i rip her in half by accident? this is why i am voluntary celibate and now i study the runes.

I'd pass her around the battalion during DOTR then throw her in a ditch because NRA is full of faggots and GOA is the only legitimate organization for gun owners.

Serious question. Where’s the GOA when the left makes a play for our arms after every shooting like this latest one? I see the NRA attacked, I see the NRA fight back, but I never see anyone from GOA speaking out. It’s like the NRA is the GOA’s fucking shield.

NRA corners the market. GOA was stepping up when the NRA was cucking left and right, then backtracking during the Obama years. They suffer more for lack of public awareness and likely cowardly gun owners who see a drop in the NRA cash flow = less political influence until GOA could take over and do things right. It's definitely a catch-22 from a lobbying perspective.

archive.is/FxFVV

You have to go back.

keeeek. I just joined the NRA. Stop being so danged butthurt. Yes, literally, I just spent my $40. I'm not joking. Guys, we need to learn how it is, when it comes to women. REPUBLICAN women have not been adequately educated by their men. So women just don't care about firearms very much at all, even women who are country gals, church-going Republican right-to-life ladies, and Trump-voting spic-hating thots. Pic related.

So Trump is being called to throw them a bone. What else can we do? You tell me, what? Sure, we could put guards in all schools, but will Republicans be willing to spend this money? Of course not! They won't even back the WALL.

SOME kind of bone must be thrown to women (because they are the nigger sex). We have to be practical.

Hate on the NRA all you want, but they've been the only ones steady in the fight against loss of rights. The NRA are our friends. They're not perfect (they're industry-oriented, for example), but we are in need of unity, and we are against numerous enemies. We must be united in the fight against the kike terrorists, who would steal everything we have.

Let them push even harder for gun control. Exposing gun grabber idiocy is one of baby's first redpills and gun control is one of the few issues that actually gets average joe cuckservative out to vote. It may even be the most mobilizing issue for Republicans. We should be baiting the left into pushing more even more egregious actions against the 2nd Amendment. The 2014 midterms were a rout for democrats in large part due to Obama's calls for gun control. I bet democratic swing state Senators are shitting themselves since they've always skirted the line of "protecting the 2nd Amendment" while supporting "reasonable gun control." If the DNC pushes a platform of gun control, they are guaranteed to lose bigly.

Cuck companies are gonna cuck, but your completely right about the NRA. They also put your name and information is a giant database that I'm sure would never be hacked or sold to businesses for profit. That being said, the end result will only be increase memberships in the NRA and an increase in gun sales. A lot right leaning people are pissed.

Goatfucking shitskin detected.

Let's end the pretense: our enemies desire us fools. OK? They want us to be unwilling to give even an inch. Truth is, most of America is pretty ambivalent about gun rights. See the second image here - women are weak on guns:

Who fucking cares about elections??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
THIS IS A RACIAL STRUGGLE NOT FUCKING MAGAMGAMGAGMASKDASDKAMDKADSKAMDAMDS
Sick of this shit, Trump's gun control tweet force-fed me the (((Qumpf))) pill. Can we have old Holla Forums back please? Republicans don't give a fuck about anything but pizza, just like Democrats, there is no difference, they are both controlled by kikes. We already know this!

That being said, you're right to raise concerns about leftist social media programming and this enormous anti-gun spin. It's freaking me out too, I don't even want to go outside and hear the stupid cuck normalfags whining about how they're all a bunch of pussies that hate guns and any white man that cares about his constitutional rights and only means of protecting his person, family, property and freedom.

I just joined the NRA. Feels good man.

Ok, Mr. FBI.

The only fucking bone that must be thrown to women is an Aryan dick up their cunt. The fuck do you mean "throw them a bone"? Let kikes rape the 2nd amendment to satisfy women's emotions? WHAT!? You're retarded.

I don't really trust them, they seem to be typical cuckservatives/fudds, but good for you. Maybe it will have some positive effect.

$40 for 1 year?
I threw them $100 for 5 years.

gun owners of america are less compromising than the nra

When GOA gets on stage and essentially names the jew and is being deplatformed, then I'll throw them money as well.

If the NRA is willing to rattle off a list of kikes, then the GOA needs to explicitly name the jew.

GOA does that and hell, I'll give them $1000.

This is actually great. CTR / SB / whoever can actually summon a shill army big enough to scare large corporations and make them offend the largest lobby in the US. This will cause a delayed backlash against the companies dumb or subverted enough to punish the NRA (and by extension NRA members) which will be reflected in the stock market by Monday. I've already started my after-hours trades, selling certain stocks and affiliated corporate partners who have been punishing the NRA and buying their competitors.

These limp wristed virtue signaling moves will have definite market effects which will cause them to become unprofitable, butterfly war style.

I vote he kills himself.

Well done normalfag

Is this the_donald now?
We are not the right, we are not the NRA, the NRA would gladly enact more gun control if it meant another panic buy, they do not represent the interests of white American gun owners. But let's be honest, do we really expect any major gun control to pass? I doubt it. Not that we should rest on our laurels, there is work to be done, but this gun ban business is not the greatest threat to us, yet.
They did that during the election too. We're being bred out of existence and fags like you are whining

What is the purpose of this thread anyways? All I see is demoralization shilling while we have anons actually doing something in those digging threads. Fuck off and do something useful.

They're less strategic, though.

what did he mean by this?

Holy shit I give up anymore. No one here is a conservative, republican, or right-wing. WHAT THE FUCK IS ANYONE HERE?>>11302686

That's not true, in DC v. Heller, the NRA sought to attach itself to the GOA's case "by association" which was most unusal. The NRA's argument was that it was *THE* gun lobby essentially, and I don't believe they succeeded.

The GOA was started by the hard line NRA people who were out-voted by people who decided to compromise. We'll see who defends the cutting edge issues in court, will it be the NRA or the GOA? I'm still waiting for the JPFO to commit a shekel to a new important issue BTW.

Remember to filter and report keek when you find him shitting up a thread.

Another alternative is the Second Amendment Foundation.
saf.org/

Frankly putting all your eggs into one fear mongering shill group is a bad plan, spreading the funds around to make competition for them greenbacks can only benefit gun owners.

At the very least, the NRA is in the business of selling guns. If guns get outlawed, they go out of business. The 2nd Amendment is their bread and butter, and they absolutely HAVE to defend it; if they don't, not only do they look really bad, they lose all their income.

You haven't figured it out? We're nazbol you plebian.

The situation can become such that it becomes necessary to give in a little bit to avoid losing everything. It's difficult to know when such time has come, but polling can help. This would not occur if only men voted. Then it would be niggers, who suck government cock, and spics, who only do 50/50, vs White Men, who are overwhelmingly pro-gun.

But the issue is White Women, who are needed to get Republicans elected.

Second pic, US women's opinions about guns. It includes niggers and spics. So I put it at around 89% of White Women ambivalent about new gun restrictions.

Gotta throw them a bone somehow. One way is guards. But that's expensive, and Republicans are against increasing spending… so how? Slide fires are an easy accessory to give up. They're crap. Age restrictions are slightly annoying, but they're not the end of the world. The restriction on the mentally ill isn't unreasonable at all, but could wind up with kikes eroding it, so it's the riskiest of all in this poison pill.

So, the issue is finding a way to keep women voting for Republicans. There's a limit to how much Republican women will take. Alabama showed us that.

Personally, I'm Fascist, but we'll make the best of friends.

How does the NRA sell guns?

Doesn't seem necessary with Trump in office, If we keep giving in they'll keep pushing until we have nothing left.

Perhaps he meant that they are funded by American gun manufacturers?

(nice)

They'll keep pushing FOREVER!!!!! THIS IS NOT BASED ON WHAT WE DO!!!!

They will continue fighting, spawning, until Ragnarok.

So we are dealing with the concept of strategic withdrawal. Risky, but in this situation what are our options? Again, how are you going to get our women, who are so far from us, to vote in November? They have to FEEL like we're making them more safe.

I'm open to alternatives, but we have to be practical. As soon as women got the vote pure Constitutional Carry was fucked over. Women are by nature the nigger sex.

The NRA is effectively a lobbying front for gun manufacturers. They worry about making sure gun manufacturers make their profit. If a law comes down from Capitol Hill that fucks over the people without impacting the corporate manufacturers, then they don't need to move, but if Congress does ANYTHING that threatens the profits of the corporations, the NRA will throw a tantrum just like Facebook, Hollywood, or any other major corporation would if their bottom line was caught in the crossfire.

That's of course D&C. It's true they're like that, manufacturer-oriented, but what they do is invaluable, and there is none in the world like them. For example, there's an "NRA" in the UK. But it's not even the same at all. It's just a chain of shooting ranges, literally a shooting club, not an advocacy group! And then there's the fact that la pierre is incredibly good at handling the media. Remember that time he refused to handle that 30 round mag in DC, when that MSNBC guy was handling it? This is hard stuff, and they're way better at doing what they're doing than they get credit for. And then there's the problem of women. See the second pic here:

By drumming up scares so the shelves get constantly raided for ammo/ar15s/bumbstocks ect. They're very good at maximizing the political scene for profits.

They're not here for the people. They were and still operatate for MANUFACTURERS who, since the election of trump, have been on a lean diet of less false flag gun scares.

Which is why virtually all the donations come from individuals.
Imagine being so stupid to not understand this.

In reality I'm just a shill for oven manufacturers, it's the only reason I want to gas the kikes and race war now.

Doesn't make any sense because the left doesn't compromise. "Liberal" = taking; "Conservative" = feebly resisting the taking. "Giving in a little bit" is what the GOP does, they are CUCKservatives, they do not represent us, they are pizza-loving kike shills that only pretend to.
The only thing our cunts are needed for is producing white babies until we can get artificial wombs ready to pump out genetically-engineered white male babies by the millions.
This is so fucking stupid. I don't give a shit about what dumb cunts think and I don't give a shit about kike rigged elections. There's no difference between GOP and Dems and you need to realize that 2018 and 2020 are the last elections where GOP will be relevant on a national level because there will be too many perma-blue swing states due to the increasing non-white population, which Trump is not doing anything about.
NO!!! NO GIVING UP ANYTHING!!! If people want to put things on their guns and have fun with them, then they should be able to do so! And the legislation is incredibly vague and would be an AWB-tier neutering of AR's.
You need to kys.
Of course it is, why the fuck does somebody's health problem have to do with the ability to exercise their rights and defend themselves? There's always going to be overreach where somebody that said they were depressed to a therapist 5 years ago is going to be denied, and they'll always politicize insanity to the extent where if they find out you browse Holla Forums then you'll fail the background checks which they want to make unavoidable. Why do you think they are pushing for these things? Because they're deadly!
Already explained this above. Fuck women, they are vessels of reproduction and nothing more. If they don't want to do what is expected of them, then they should be beaten black and blue. End of story.

I have noticed on twitter that there is an uptick of recently made accounts, most of them without avatars even set up, just to show how vacant and husk-like these shell accounts are; and they're made for the purpose of carrying out whatever the agenda the marxists have.
Many of them are infact retweeting old as dirt shit that has any relation to being anti-2nd amendment and being anti trump. This along with the hashtag that's glaringly sitting on the trends tab makes it plain as fuck obvious that this is what the marxist left are rushing for and are pushing for drastically as the information for their own corruption keep coming up more and more. The fact that the FBI did nothing, the police did nothing, and the "rally" had paid actors waves an obvious as fuck flag that (((they))) are desperately trying to remove guns from people.

I mentioned this ages ago but most people ignored it.
We need to move to Federated (decentralized to a much higher extent) platforms.
Build the bridge and slowly shift people across it as Twitter, Facebook and co abuse their user base more and more.
I'd be willing to host and work on a platform if there was sufficient interest/support. To communicate with existing platforms, my recommendation would be that it works via the OStatus (GNUSocial) protocol - but with an interface that is very Twitter-esque.
With each bout of censorship, we can shift more and more across.

Happy now?
Why put money on one pony when you can put it on two?
>GOA leadership listed on (((SPLC)))

But I don't get it, if the NRA sells guns, why don't they get a kickback? Seems most of their money comes from individuals.

Lurk 2 years before posting, r/the_donald

Correct.
I'd suggest lurking for 2 more years to find the answer you seek.

Didn't mean to sage.

how fucking new are you

I smell plebbit blackpill scum

U srs m8? We're an ancap board.

Fuck all this shit about NRA being shitty, fucking donate to whoever but ensure its for gun rights. I donated to both the NRA and GoA and signed up for a year membership for both. just fucking do it if you desire to preserve our rights.

Iunno man, $50 for a year of protecting our basic rights? That's like 200 rounds of ammo I could be firing off this weekend instead.
Obviously the correct choice is to spend money on ammo and prepare for the collapse rather than support organizations which foolishly try to protect the right to own guns and buy ammo.

Fair enough, I should say that if you have extra income to spare. I'm lucky enough to have a decent stockpile of ammo for my firearms and so I have few bucks to spare.

Leftists control literally everything in society yet they still lost the 2016 election.

Doesn't mean we should relax, gotta still continue to fight against their system.

So libshits will not pay shekels to NRA? They are going bankrupt.

This cartoon says otherwise.

GTFO

Both parties are leftist. To be exact, whole political system they work in is leftist. Republicanism is leftist, democracy is leftist, socialism is leftist, nationalism is leftist (it was spawned by italian mason btw)

Oh (((you))).

Nationalism is a natural proclivity of nature you retard.

But these people don't fucking buy guns or anything related to them, how will a boycott work? NRA doesn't even produce anything other than merch as far as I know, they're a lobbying group. Somebody please explain this to me.
The NRA are shit anyway, they always compromise and appeal to their fud supporters instead of standing up for the second amendment.

Isolate and give the various gun companies bad PR while making Second Amendment activists into pariahs via same shame and blame bullshit they used for years, still a shame about Remington.

But that's not a boycott, that's a smear campaign.

This may be where it bites the gun grabbers in the ass. They aren't trying to pull a D&C and separate the fudds from the 2A supporters, they're lumping them all together. Which means the that the NRA and fudds wont be able to cuck out even if they want to.

Remington went to shit after they were bought out by the freedom group, if they maintained their quality to the same or higher standard after the buy out they would have been much more successful.

Same political activist bullshit they've been doing for years, it's the same shit they'll do by revealing the big NRA donors and some are already trying to shill for the "Russia donated to the NRA to help Trump steal the election" bullshit, "Boycott" is their term to destroy their political enemies.

Death knell was after the Sandy Hook false flag, their new guns were shit, but damn it their older models that they don't make anymore.

Agreed. Maybe next month I'll join GoA. I joined the NRA today.

checked

This may shock you, but the left has a history of misusing words, even inventing them. Some suspect it's deliberate.

She's a crypto, faggot.
Pic related, yet again.

kys

SHUT IT DOWN

You stupid cunt. Its getting COMPANIES to boycott them. Its seperating the NRA from accessing funding.
Granted, the NRA is kike-subverted trash, but all the same.

They can and they will and they are m8.

No shit!? Oh, well, I'm sure that'll stop them then.
Just like it stopped the US government from making it impossible to gain federal funding while supporting BDS, right?

Thats a very misleading image. Max Whittaker is a fucking photographer.

Delete that image and resave right now.

nice nigger spacing

all i wanted to do was play vidya

>Kikes stop letting the goyim buy things with (((credit cards)))

Do it faggots.

All that does is make me want to kill them more.

We are anarcho-natsoc.

nigger they don't buy from companies that support them either, they buy everything from extremely liberal companies like apple or their stupid hipster stores

Same feels here, братан.

i know this is "brother"
how does "ан" change the meaning?

gtfo

Would you kindly go fuck yourself.

It's the equivalent of saying "bro".

That's someone from chia, without the h.

hi again chianon

A fun fact about the chia without an h: They routinely rape and torture and kill White People, and their purpose (you can test this out with every operation of theirs, from South America to Vietnam to Iraq) is to kill white people.

Are you guys new?

fuck the CIA. you got banned for being 108.

do you support trump?

Who are you guys, and why are you raiding pol?

answer my question, the only ones supporting trump at this point are shills.

So why does the chia without an h hate this thread?

So are you another trump shill trying to push cuckservatism on here?

yes

I for one am so glad they have overplayed their hand and revealed to every conservative and lolbertarian exactly how badly stacked things are stacked against them. The best thing the left could've done would've been to let them get complacent after getting Trump in.

xD hows that gun control working out for you?

I see reading comprehension is not a requirement to pass shilling school anymore.

I think things will get a lot more interesting. Did you know a Germany chancellor (the same level as Angela Merkel is now at) is partly the target of Mueller? It came out Friday.

God is good to me. I am not a member of that poop organization.

All cash business operating in a legal gray market due to financial regulations?
Works fine, just ask the (((medical marijuana companies))) where the feds raid you because the day ends in y and seize any and all currency - including but not limited to the spare change in your pockets and seizing it all, products included, under civil asset forfeiture laws.
How ever will they track the deadly childkiller-47?

I dont think this works as well as you think it does.
When social media sites try to artificially push things, people can tell.
When they try to censor things, they always get more exposure due to teh streisand effect.

All the social media sites were manipulating their content to go against Trump during the recent election but he won by the biggest landslide in many peoples memory.

No, you imbecile. Nationalism is ideology
started by Giuseppe Mazzini. In what purpose? In his own words - creating "World republic" through creation of "Federal states of Europe". You should know basics of ideology you talk about.

nigger I'm not talking about the normalfag libshits, I'm talking about the NRA.
I'm talking about companies like Amazon and several others breaking ties with the NRA, because these libshits ask them to, which has already happened.

Not. The. Fucking. Point.

God damn, this is why the right fucks itself sideways. Rather than recognizing a threat and saying "Oh, hey, fuck that", you try to act like its not big deal. Kikes even having that kind of control of credit is a problem, nevermind the implied threat of circumventing the Constitution via financial means. That some kike would even write an article about it is fucking… The audicity of these kikes man.

Anyway, don't try to pretend that wouldn't be a pain in the dick. Could it be overcome? Sure - but it shouldn't HAVE to be overcome.
That's the point.

>etymonline.com/word/nationalist?ref=etymonline_crossreference

Wew lad.

No, retard. All nationalism is, as opposed to globalism, is that you belive your nation comes first over other nations.

>GOA leadership listed on (((SPLC)))

Funny how (((SPLC))) hatred is now an endorsement. That really backfired.

sage

(((Top Of Board Shill Thread Number: 5)))

How do you explain

Reported.

And this is what masons (or as I suspect people behind British Empire) wanted. To put European nations on each other throats so they destroy Russian Empire and Habsburg Empire. And plant meme that your dignity comes out from identifying with group (nation), not from you being individual soul created by God.

I don't know why we aren't doing this and attacking the sheriff and police more on their poor response. The FBI as well, who dropped the ball and only seem to move when it is politically expedient for certain groups.