Tor project is getting more (((diversity)))

Tor project is getting new (((director))) and is being jewed with more leftist trans employees because diversity is (((our))) strength

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bVf98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there any place where the kikes are not embedded?
I am without words.

This has been common knowledge here for quite some time. See first post in this thread.

what a suprise

I would tell the TORpedos here to get ready for their browsing history to be sent to the SPLC, but most of them already work there, so I'll let it go.

Remember to donate your shekels to these poor sites or else they will all go down.

>Oy Vey, silly goy guy. Just give up your anonymity, do you have something to hide?

Says the increasingly nervious jew.

My VPN jewed me the other day. I did my research, narrowed it down to Mullvad (Sweden) and another based out of Romania. Ok, fuck those cucks in Sweden, I'll go with the based eastern europeans. Then I find out that my VPN was based in Romania, but now in Israel.

FML fam. Did my homework, got jewed anyway.

The moment "diversity" enters ANY situation it is corrupted and cannot be used. Diversity is just another phrase for "we want to control".

Good. The glow in the darks could use some company.

Tor posters btfo xd

Did you faggots even read the article? The diversity hires are being put into advocacy and documentation roles, not programming roles. If you're a programmer and your boss puts you on advocacy or documentation exclusively, it's because your code is shit and they don't want you messing up the code base. Firing you is a hassle, and they're paying you less than they would have to pay a professional tech writer, so they let you stick around doing the mundane shit no-one else wants to do. It's like being soft-fired, because eventually the useless employee burns out and leaves; but since its of his own volition, there is no repercussion for the company (paying severance, etc.). The way this programme is structured, the tor project is implicitly reinforcing the stereotype that non-whites can't code. It's pretty hilarious when you think about it.

7/10

Well I didnt know about it….
/thread desu

What did you expect from them? The ONLY time I've heard the devs complain about who was using Tor was when Anglin started sharing the onion address for TDS. When pedos were beginning to use it for CP and drug dealers for their goods, nothing. They just kept updating their shit as if it wasn't happening.

Of course the JIDF uses Tor.

He looks a lot like jon oliver.

Remember when Tor was ok with allowing cp, hitmen, drug trade, and other explicitly illegal stuff but banned all of the "white supremacists" websites?

Just in case we have issues with Tor (not that many tor posters seem to be around), what alternatives do we have? Are there any Holla Forumsheads here who have contingencies?

set up your own network of SSH servers and use SSH tunnelling

archive.is/bVf98

If someday if Tor ends up being primarily used for 'bad goy' purposes (((they))) will likely shut it down or fill it with exploits.

(checked and heiled)
Tor is already the means on getting in contact with large scale drug running, sex trafficking, gun running, CP.
*but you better fucking not be racist, goy**

Reminder Tor went to shit after Jacob Appelbaum was kicked out over fake harassment allegations so Andrea Shepard and her gang of cunts could take over, moving Tor from fixing the shitload of bugs they have to being "(((tech activists)))" that are concerned more about PR than getting shit done. Since when does firing one employee necessitate a completely new board of director? Also, Tor's been taking money from the Broadcasting Board of Governors (CIA white propaganda front) for their entire existence.

i2p is like TOR without all the crimefaggotry.

Don't forget that the TOR(AH) project is and always was full of kikes, degenerates, literal faggots and Antifa.
Sadly, TOR is one of the few anonymity systems that effectively protects you from ZOG. We should use it, but right after we've taken over, they'll get the rope along with the pedos, lefties and drug market users

>moving Tor from fixing the shitload of bugs they have to being "(((tech activists)))" that are concerned more about PR than getting shit done.
Sounds familiar.

BS. Jake Appelfag was a LITERAL antifa faggot, who was constantly bitching about Andrea for being friends with jew (Andrew Auernheimer) and accusing Tor devs to having ties to Neo-Nazis.
Don't get me wrong. I think they're all fucking liberals who deserve to die, but please don't protect this twink-raping antifa faggot.

Hardly surprising. Also see the blowback from Quinn Norton being hired by the New York Times op-ed staff due to her friendship with Andrew "I Swear I Didn't Get Flipped In Prison, Goys" Aurenheimer