Sports Games

Does Holla Forums play video games?

shit I made two threads

Haven't played NBA since 2K15 I think. The last one before that was like 2K9.

I do enjoy the UFC games though.

DUDE I LOVE WATCHING RIPPED BLACK DUDES DO THE SPORTS I ONLY WISH THEY WOULD COME FUCK MY WIFE TOO!
televised sports and sports games are shit

Only a faggot would think like that

only a person that realized that watching sports is cuckoldry thinks like that.

Sports in general are shit. Guy throws ball in net. His team gets a point. Crowd yells. Repeat ad infinitum.

You can say the same about video games

Not really. There are variations in things like levels, weapons, characters, areas, some games even have minigames. If all sports were full-contact, and the goal of the sport was to cause as much damage to the other guy as possible, they'd be fucking amazing.

I'm talking full-scale battles though, with teams.

Well you can make a game about that

I want it in real life though, so we can have video games called John Madden's Beatdown or some shit.

Is 2k17 fun? been thinking if I should get when it comes to pc.

I just want to manage my own league.

you sound like a fag tbh

I love MLB the show.
And I really wish 2k was allowed to make football games again. Madden is stale now that there is no competition. I have only bought it once in the last 8 years

This irks me to no end. I'd love to go on a Crablegs rampage without coughing up money to EA.

helo budys, anys criket games?

Not touching another wrastlin game until they bring back General Manager Mode from 2k6

Friend likes NBA2K and got me into it, we played the shit out of 14 to 16. Fun times. Sadly, the PC ports after 14 have been pretty shite.
Local multiplayer is always welcome in the age of online-only horse shit, and sports vidya will never not have that.

KEK

The last great sports arcade games to ever come out was NBA STREET V3 AND NFL STREET V3. Period.

You buy any modern sports games, you are part of the problem.

I miss NFL street.

Only sports game I've ever played is EA Fight Night.
It was really good, a shame the next one will be a Bloodbornestation exclusive.

We're not in higschool anymore user you don't have to come up with excuses for sitting out of P.E.

Just wrasslin and mma.

ye.