He Unironically Did Nothing Wrong

WAHHHHHHHH THEY KILLED OUR FUTURE VIOLENT MARXISTS WHO WANT TO ENSLAVE THE COUNTRY UNDER COMMUNISM WAHHHHHH!!!!!

The events following the shooting prove Cruz literally did nothing wrong aside from not killing more gun grabbing communists. Founding fathers would have approved enthusiastically.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/calmposter/status/966959150822387712
archive.fo/RCI0i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well he was a jewish mongrel spic and mentally ill plus a drug user. So, I'd say he did a few things wrong.

Gimme yo gunz y boi

He was a jew. Of course he did something wrong. He drew breath.

and you have some infallible proofs to back these seeming asspulled claims?

What did they mean by this?

twitter.com/calmposter/status/966959150822387712

More like his parents did something wrong.

So what's your excuse for being so useless?

Shit thread FBI, Holla Forums is the board of peace

they're doubling down on the lies, like libtards always do.

you're new or a shill because this shit is all over

yeah like being druggie kike race mixing whore

look how salty kikes are when you steal first post

That they believe that only millennials are good at the internet lul. Funny enough tho, I'm a millennial, but without their brainwashed, Marxist, kikey ass bullshit mindset. So, even IF people outside of my age group SOMEHOW couldn't comprehend the internet, our beliefs aren't limited to only people older than I, which they don't seem to understand. Especially with Gen Z and their up and coming freedom of the kike's attempted corruption, said kikes are running out time and options.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Oh nm if I read you correctly you're thinking I'm saying his parents raised him wrong. No, I'm saying his parents birthed his ass.

They think they own the internet.
Come neophites. See what you're made of.
You'll be screaming for your normie world before the end.

archive.fo/RCI0i

We're onto something.

Dear NWO/ZOG/Gun Grabbers/etc and whoever else it may concern,

You may come for our guns whenever you feel ready. Know that we will bleed you every step you take and every home you raid. Know that gun owners outnumber you 5 to 1. We might not have military hardware but this is urban and suburban warfare. You will know fear. No cop will ever be safe again. No politician will ever be safe again. We will bleed you dry.

1772 will come again and then will you have forced out hand. Then will come the day of the noose and all of the hatred and vileness you have fermented within our culture will wash forth and destroy you.

Sincerely,

Just one of many

This is what Ive been arguing since the start. The only mistake Cruz made was not shooting up the drama department.

The sheer stupidity of the left never ceases to amaze, just look at that clueless fucking cretin on the last screencap.
Is he really so braindead he can't figure out just what might happen if he tries to take by force the guns of people HOLDING THE GUNS?

lol so are we supposed to accept that he's an unhinged lunatic shooter or accept that he was a patsy WHICH ONE IS IT

I disagree, but this point of view still makes more sense than Breivik worship.

my favorite question when conversing with some shitlib faggot about guns is to ask how they plan on taking people's guns

He was things wrong, but that's different from doing things wrong. Maybe you could say he did them for the wrong reasons.

Lefties hate the word "logistics"

The mention of the word "logistics" will trigger any liberal. Because it reminds them of their incapability to plan using logistics. They magically think their plans will go off without logistics.

Exactly. Also ask them if they personally will go and confiscate guns.

I'm willing to bet this'll turn out like tumblr vs halfchan back in the day

just bullying leftoids is enough to trigger them into silence, being able to articulate a response is enough to make them start to sweat. ask them to define terms they use and they have a conniption, because the leftist will panic when faced with the prospect that they aren't nearly as smart as they think they are

IT'S HAPPENING!

Digits wasted for Le spoopy D&C attempt.

Cringy af, tbh.

I say, let them come take our firearms, without any provokation on our part. I can name about a dozen Vietnam and Desert Storm vets in my community who would willingly take up arms against a federal agency trying to do so; the feds know that, too. All it takes is a dozen old guys with cheap rifles (pictured) to give them a bad day.

Unfortunately, they won't do that. It will be the slow bleeding of our right to protect ourselves; it will start with stricter licensing, age requirements, bans on tacticool accessories, eventually probably leading to semi-auto bans/buy-backs, conceal carry restrictions, etc. It may be 20 years before we see them cracking down on all firearms.

This is because they don't actually have any intention to carry out anything they say, it's all virtue signaling and good boy points for social media,
Libshits are literal idea guys

Don't use hooktube it's owned by anti-white chinks.

For real, for every one of us who doesn't want to risk losing their life yet, mostly in case later down the line WE'D need to be those old people lul, there's about 5 old people (veterans or not) who are patriotic as hell, and will absolutely fuck any agent/officer that comes for our/their guns. The coming years (including further attempted gun control) will lead to some insane events, that's for sure.

someone should report that rudepundit faggot he 's admitting right there to kill people in a public forum

You know that those kids have nothing to do with this democrap push for gun control?
And those in the highlights are crisis actors for cnn.
Now fuck off with your false flag.

>muh poor (((kids))) in (((boward county)))
go back to reddit.

>covers nearly every mass shooting that they can try to frame of white people 24/7 and basically make them famous encouraging copy-cats

I'm starting to suspect this issue was orchestrated involving BAMN/ANTIFA. Reason being is my area recently saw a large influx of them trying to get onto schools and convince kids to "walk out" and "occupy" their schools on the same day as these "kids" in Florida have tried to put forward as a plan.

Point being, if the commies in this area, thousands of miles away, are pushing the exact same thing/narrative as the asshole actors in FL than that speaks to a larger and more connected issue.

sleeper agent principle and school boards. would not fly anywhere else but a libtard controlled school board.

brevik killed a bunch of norwegian cucks. who cares.
they have basically became golems to the jews. traitors die first, always.

Respectable score, considering the kid was nigger-tier IQ. Not all freedom fighters can be Breviks.

This is what I mean and I took the time to check other areas on FB (randomly) by checking the areas "crime watch" pages and in each and every single (again, I randomly picked) area there were these messages.

I truly think, given that and given what the actor fucks in FL are saying, that this is all connected.

True, but in the end he was redeemed through the shedding of jewish blood.

today i will remind them

b-based

Anyone doing this is not only doing something wrong, they're not doing anything right.

Didn't he kill 5 Jews? How many have you killed?

He didn't kill any.

Cleanup on aisle 1488

>(((Communists))) allow mass shooting to happen
>(((Communist))) stage fake anti-gun movement in response just as they planned

Are you retarded? The events following the shooting are orchestrated.

The cabal has given up trying to convince adults to get rid of their guns, so now they're trying to indoctrinate the kids early so that they can try for full gun bans in a decade or two. Also, it's an important election year and this can be used as a covert voter registration drive/DNC rally.

Bonus points for sliding successfully DACA out of the news cycle after the D's got BTFO in public opinion over the government shutdown.

toppest of keks. Take away the point-and-click interface and millenials can't do shit.