LOL

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0135109
nature.com/nri/journal/v14/n2/full/nri3598.html
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2011/09/08/liquefying-virus-uses-one-gene-to-make-caterpillars-climb-to-their-doom/
phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/03/27/sexually-transmitted-virus-sterilises-insects-turns-them-on/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20816312
plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0023277
newscenterterkeley.edu/2013/09/18/toxoplasma-infection-permanently-shifts-balance-in-cat-and-mouse-game/
jeb.biologists.org/content/216/1/127.1ong
please
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17827351
cargocollective.com/whp/Disgust-Disease
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18347968
jeb.biologists.org/content/216/1/127.long
archive.is/WSFP7
archive.is/flz7r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A chinese mexican?

Jesus, did they coat that sword in tin foil or something? It looks terrible.

it's made in mexico, what did you expect?

Kojima looks terrible here

You know you're fucked when a japanese man is taller than you.

She looks like some smelly beaner bitch.

WAAW
I like how it unwittingly implies "harassment" is just an unintended effect.

All I see is a fat mexican cosplaying

And whats the fucking point of editing those comics?

What a faggot. Only comic out there with less actual drawing than B^U.

Where's the rest of the story?

I remember this, dude was asking b for advice, obviously the poor aspie failed

I'm guessing green was guilty as fuck.

No shit

That's marvelous.

Amazing

Pathetic

That was by 27B/6 wasn't it?
I haven't thought about that guy since 2008.
I think I even have his book somewhere.

Is he even active anymore? I don't think his site has been updated in years but that sounds like something he'd do.

back to your containment thread mobileshit

Oh, that thing still exist?
How is the progress and will it be released soon according to their schedule?

Sorry, did I break the rules of the shitposting general or what?

Funnily enough it has more variety and videogames than your mobage garbage.

IT'S

Buckley sold this to people.

THE

geez, its so easy to gull retards into playing your garbage """"game"""".

The waifu thread has taken that cake.

Very faint, but I can just see it.

If it's so easy why are you complaining instead of doing the same?

lol

I want to play videogames with white korra

Poor Mexican guy, forced to do that shitty cosplay.

what in the fuck are you talking about? i dont have any game, and if i did, it would be a quality product, not a phone piece of shit with SO KAWAII animu girls to lure in retards.

Nigga, she's cosplaying that bloodstained kickstarter crap.

user, he is guilt

Didnt know Kojima was a big fan castlevania

LOL

Which website did the ad come from ?

Does this guy date a trap, a trans or a herm?

it was always a mixed bag you newfag.

Fixed.

But they are hanging an actual girl there

Hope someone posts the rest/source of that scene. Looks hot.

(;´Д`)ハァハァ
that first pic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gotta admire Buckley's perseverance. The guy won't give up. Good for him I guess

not his fault chinese children cartoon show all look the same

I don't get cat people, I really don't. Especially people who try to domesticate adult stray cats.
Cats just fucking suck in general, they're a lazy person's pet and they will harm you without any kind of reason most of the time.

I'm not sure I'd call this kind of dumbasses cat people. It's like saying single moms who play angry birds gamers. A cat is much closer to the wild than a dog, just finding one cute does not qualify you to take care of one.

I agree.
I however own a stray female cat. When we took it, it was just bones and skin, and it wasn't even a month old.
Now she is a pretty, lovely, shy pussy, with ocassional coughing fits as a sequel of it being at the bring of death.

Not even once has she scratched or bited me, not even when hunting my hand. Best cat i've ever met.

Maybe if you are a tard who doesnt know how to interact with animals. Cats have really fucking obvious body language

Its how you spot genuine spergs because cats fucking hate spergs.

Cats don't appreciate your care no matter how much you pamper it. Only reason for doting on one is if you're infected by Toxoplasmosis which is more likely common with cat people. Hence you see the retardedness of their actions that can defy morals and logic (like the cucked oum).

Same dumb shit as people who say "dogs are mean". Bad owner equals bad pet.

You are aware this meme was pushed by cracked of all websites, right ? And that they presented it as a possible cause for the eventual zombie apocalypse ?
You're a genuine faggot who probably got hurt because you took a cat for a fucking plushie and couldn't admit it was your fault. Kill yourself posthaste.

Why the fuck hasn't she been charged with murder, or at least manslaughter

?

?

I dont get this toxoplasmosis shit, ive seen plenty of people here post about that shit and a lot of them genuinely believe everyone with a cat has it.

Dog master race

Not if you take care of them right faggot. I've been with this little shit since he was born in my room like 6 years ago. He always comes up to me and purrs in my lap whenever I see him

I don't give a shit. We eat cats as a delicacy anyways especially bbq'd. Dogs are meh but since they offer to serve men we don't eat them.

It's like you love being cucked by other species.

Always wanted to try cat and dog, its probably worse than cow or pigs but eh

are you implying that toxoplasmosis doesn't exist?

And then user served the cat that thinks it made it all happen with its own will.

I wonder how a human tastes

Pork or veal

Cats see humans as big dumb cats

post source, the last sentence is cut off

The only species that Toxoplasma infects are cats and rodents. I hope you're not cat-lady crazy enough to understand how this works.

so I've heard, however I would prefer a first hand experience

Then go back to sucking your dad's dick.

mixture between pork and chicken
my teacher had to eat it to survive and he told us the story

Replied to the wrong post?

But how did he prepare it and what parts did he eat.

You can't tell us you met a cannibal and not retell the story user.

so clever

No, I'm reaffirming the toxoplasmosis fact.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0135109

He had mostly legs part and belly, was raw since they couldn't cook it, other people refused to do it and died of starvation, he had to go visit a psychologist for years after
He was one of the Uruguayan that survived the plane crush on the Andes in 198X

What? You want to fuck your cat to prove a point? Get that barbed dick out of your mouth and grow back your brain cells.

Reminder that McCarthy did nothing wrong and the Venona Papers cleared his name.

Did you give him a hug to cheer him up?

nature.com/nri/journal/v14/n2/full/nri3598.html
>Toxoplasma gondii is a protozoan apicomplexan parasite that can infect all mammals and birds, normally through contaminated food (BOX 1). The parasite has received considerable scientific and medical attention as it causes severe disease in immunocompromised individuals, such as patients with AIDS. In otherwise healthy adults, this intracellular parasite is controlled by the immune system and remains in a dormant state in the brain, although in rare instances it can cause uveitis. However, in patients with AIDS, the development of an immunocompromised state leads to the reactivation of the T. gondii parasites and to the development of toxoplasmosis. Uncontrolled parasite replication ensues, which causes life-threatening brain damage that is characterized by brain abscesses and necrotic areas.

Please, go fuck yourself.

no, my point is that cats are not pack animals, therefore applying those tests to them is pointless, which your article clearly states

You're not wrong, Joe. You're just an asshole.

Thanks for proving my point. Also you forgot the part where the mammals and birds are mostly smaller animals that are easily caught by felines. The parasite makes them more attracted to cats hence easy pray. Like their owners.

Well when he told us the story was a good pair of decades after the fact, wasn't needed but how He tells the story is terrifying, batshit insane that gave me nightmare for a good week, amazing the length you will reach to survive but fucking crazy.
There are tons of stuff about it on internet, check it out..Canessa-Andes and you will find it immediately
will not be as first hand on hearing about it but is still impressive

Actually, your point was that human's couldn't get it. This says otherwise but it doesn't affect anyone unless they have severe immune deficiencies.

Yeah, just confirming that you said it only infects cats and rodents. While the point it remains dormant is significant, it wasn't the original point. We can get it.

Sorry, you were wrong. Atleast you know we can get it, but it's just dormant.

Between dogs and cats my degree of choice is so great that it would never occur to me to compare the two. I have no active dislike for dogs, any more than I have for monkeys, human beings, negroes, cows, sheep, or pterodactyls; but for the cat I have entertained a particular respect and affection ever since the earliest days of my infancy. In its flawless grace and superior self-sufficiency I have seen a symbol of the perfect beauty and bland impersonality of the universe itself, objectively considered; and in its air of silent mystery there resides for me all the wonder and fascination of the unknown. The dog appeals to cheap and facile emotions; the cat to the deepest founts of imagination and cosmic perception in the human mind. It is no accident that the contemplative Egyptians, together with such later poetic spirits as Poe, Gautier, Baudelaire, and Swinburne, were all sincere worshippers of the supple grimalkin.

No shit? Still doesn't invalidate the whole article. In fact you're just reassuring the fact it's mother nature's nigger. A cunt to it's brethren and a cunt to it's disposable feeders with no benefits to it's owners like dogs or horses.

That's not the point, you dipshit. It CAN infect human beings and it can be reactivated on an immunocompromised state.
You're selectively reading whatever the fuck you want to prove your point.

Cats are for woman and beta, due to be cunts and only there to attention whore. A cat will get to you purr a little and then go his way since he made the facade of being your pet
A dog will lay next to you for the company no metter what you are doing, will try to cheer you up and help in any way he can.
Dogs are superior in any way, that why is called "men's best friend"
I want catfags to go and stay go

Kurara a cute

Not everyone wants a drooling retard to follow them around.

It's psychological. Alpha male wants to protect and take care of things close to him and get loved for his effort, therefor taking care of a dog fulfill this need almost as if was like a child.
Woman and betas want someone indipendent to tell them what to do, get shit on, maybe sometimes get some "love" and keep orbiting around that indipendent person.
breaking news, cat owners are idiots, water is wet, space is huge. More at 11

And since cat lovers are brain dead I'll have to further explain the dangers of dormant parasites. Initially in the wild dormant toxo will be ingested by the cats to continue their life cycle into adulthood and out the shitter. In humans the too are dormant and will either burrow in the brain or eyes. Now for you fucking idiots who can't comprehend the situation, this means it can fuck up the person when the immunity level of the body goes low either by diseases or medication or fuck up infants and fetuses similar to the zika virus. So the moral of the story is: make sure your pussy isn't rare before eating it.

What about people who like cats and dogs equally?

This is similar to 'Cuckolding: The Sex Fetish for Intellectuals'

those are weirdos
you shouldn't trust a weirdo

Ill trust those trips though

But user

I am a weirdo

Impressive trips of truth.

In part….why you think most cat owner statistically are woman? Becasue they have the mentality to submit to something indipendent, to follow orders and to serve, it's fucking evolution FFS. You can clearly see how all of them complain about that mean men that is a bit of an asshole to them but can't stop thinking about it, is the nurses syndrome , they think is possible to redeem the bad guy, even if they don't love them back, that she one of the main reason of abused wife not leaving really…..for beta I think you smack the nail on the head, the will submit to anything

I'm here user, how's it goin?

We all are here…
but you, liking both cats and dogs just disgust me user

I just like cute animals, such as one might find on a farm

Cute animals are ok….but fuck I would rather adopt a teapot piglets then a cat.

That's fair, pigs are just dogs that are also tasty

If you like David Thorne you should check out The Timewaster Diaries: A Year in the Life of Robin Cooper

HEH

>associating stuffing/wg/incest with dobsonian circle tool garbage
faggot
there is obviously some large overlap in the communities

toxiplasmosis

Literally controlled by a parasite they are

Let me guess, he made that version after the election?

Can confirm. Every sperg I know has a violent, irrational hate for cats.

There's no such thing as a "teapot" or "teacup" pig. This is a marketing scam to trick parents into buying their kids little baby pigs that grow to be a large pig as an adult. They're really just potbellied pigs.

it's rare to see someone ape an anime style without fucking up the nose

They're both shit fetishes.

It's because it's difficult enough for them to communicate with humans, and unlike a dog it's not always readily appearant what a cat wants from you.
Also, cat's make it pretty clear the world doesn't revolve around you, which must piss them off to no end.

that actually makes perfect sense, cats don't show their emotions as much as dogs do, which is why spergs, unable to understand subtler cues, are confused by them

Since Hillary lost, he's going to go full 4th wave feminist, isn't he? Can't wait to shit all over him.

You done being omegas?

What the fuck?

Reminder that cats carry toxoplasma gondii, which has been proven to alter human cognitive function (and is a strong candidate for faggotry itself).

How many anons in this thread have autism?

Looks like we found a faggot whose love of dicks came from his cats.

Just you.

The dude with the arms died because he had a bad allergy and his wife kept fucking with cats, she also chose to take him off life support when the situation got that bad, at least that's how I understand it.

Never heard this story? It's not the cat who died.

Reminder that all the anti-cat anons never owned a cat and are buttblasted because their cousin's cat ignored them once.

But they're right. Cats express their moods through subtle body language, which spergs are unable to comprehend. This means they run into situations where they roughly pet the cat, the cat does not enjoy being handled by the sperg (tail starts twitching), the sperg continues roughly petting the cat, and then gets bit/scratched.

True, giant breasted dragons is a much better fetish.

Yes. All that crazy cat ladies with shitty feces covered apartments never existed at all. Cats never hiss because it's not seeing food on its golden platter. It never meows to get your attention to refil it's lasagna milkshake. It will always thank you by waking you up during your power naps without asking for more anchovies pizza. in case the toxoplasma ate 99% of your brain, I was being sarcastic you numbnuts

Tell me where the cat touched you, user.

I could not care less if you hate cats, but don't pretend only cat owners can be fucked up.

Papers mostly seem to cite poorer impulse control, slower reaction times and predisposition towards schizophrenia.
And even then it seems that they are correlation and not much was found on any of it being a direct cause.
To top it off, some more recent papers testing the before mentioned shit seemed to find nothing but slightly shittier short term memory on average in subjects.

learn basic english, cat eating gook

being crazy makes you own a cat, owning a cat doesn't make you crazy

Ni hao, back to the factory for your 22 hour daily shift Wang

Get on my level spergs

THE

Lel, you're gay man

FAGGOT DETECTED

NUTSHACK

Absolutely disgusting.

I think if there's anything we can learn about cat-haters, it's that they're have a pretty shitty and outdated reaction image folder.

And yet people get married every year, and yet there are many men who develop emotional bonds with their automobile. Are you such an autist that you need to project a mental illness on cat owners to rationalize their love for their pet? Are you that retarded?

Love needs to be earned user.

Perhaps in your neckbeard fantasy.
Do you hope for some female to pity-fuck you after defending her on the internet, too?

Do they still have that red nose tumblrfag around or did they finally ditch that talentless idiot?

No you sperg, love is an emotion, it get's created when you spend a certain amount of time with something or it plays into certain expectations, you can't choose to love something unless you are literally autistic.

the more things you own the least love each one receives user

cat, dog, 70's muscle car, whatever it is you chose to love it's alright, as long as it's just one.

except women, women are for sex not for love

SIIVAGUNNER IS DEAD

Then I'd rather be autistic instead of a cuckold who bends over and worships an animal that fills your head with parasites and does not give a shit about you beyond food provision.

I'll never understand why and I don't want to.

An animal CAN love you user, some will love you easier, some will take more time, but no, unless you are a monster an animal won't just see you as a food provider. A fucking snake will develop feelings for you if you treat it right, it's a meme that cats won't love you.

Nope, shes fuckable again

Thank god.

You know what else is pretty autistic? Projecting malice into an animal, and you're projecting so hard you might burn out if you don't stop.
I do not bend over and worship any of my two cats, and I raised them from 5 weeks old. I treated one of them against of giardia it had picked up at the animal shelter, and they both got fixed recently.
"Bending over and worshiping" isn't the same as "caring for and giving affection, while getting affection in return", you phenomenal sperg.

im-fucking-plying, and even if you're right, all toxoplasmosis does is remove a feeling of disgust against feline urine in rats and occasionally kill a pozzed fag.

implying and projecting again, Autismus Maximus.

Well, unfortunately for you, because of your autism you can't see there's more to cat behavior then just wanting food.
There was a pretty good documentaire by the bongs on their social structures in different environments if you are actually interested.

It's a shame he was an alcoholic.

Didn't stop them from teaching me in school that he was a big bad burger eating meanie who was mean to little Hollywood script writer Shlomo Bagelstein, and so what if by some miracle Shlomo turned out to be an actual communist?

Since we're on the topic of McCarthy, I may as well post embed related

ftfy

Pick one.
The only reason we have you fucks here is being you're the most tolerable people next to redditors and horsefuckers, and the fact that *chans in general are a Jap thing to begin with.

Friendly cats that enjoy physical contact are nice. They'll lie on much more readily and comfortably than most dogs, and browsing/reading/whatever relaxing with a warm, fuzzy cat purring on your gut is extremely comfy.

I'd still say dogs are the GOAT companion animals, but cats are definitely a solid second place if they have a good attitude and are raised well.

toxoplasmosis is a cracked (AKA reddit) meme disease, half the human population is "infected" but it's fucking harmless unless you're an AIDS-ridden faggot with no immune system

Confusing a character with another character of a fucking phone game is pretty autistic tough.
Also

Dogs are instinctively submissive to whomever they consider their pack leader. Training a dog is easy. Training a cat is harder, because they're more independent and self sufficient.

the ironing

Only cat fanatics believe AIDS is the only thing that can activate their mind bomb. Never mind the fact that it can pass to fetuses and children.

all this thread has done is make me feel genuine sadness for the hypochondriac who will never experience a cat's love and trust

also, dog is disgusting. i ate it while in Asia and it's like tough, bitter, stringy beef

post moar raptor grils

Most likely low quality dog then

Yes. 2chan, halfchan, shrekchan and other shitty chans. Those exist.

So you're a cuckchanner?

LOL!!

Do you eat shit?

Firstly cats don't have emotions you're projecting your feelings onto them, secondly it is because I understand the simple machinations of their brains that I don't like them anymore than the novelty animals that they are, well apart from their ability to kill rats my kitten is great at that.

leave

No.

jou.

Non.

oui

rofl snakes don't have the mental capacity for affection you lonely faggot.

Innò

I thought Kojima was a manlet

Boa constrictors can, most snakes cant though and a boa isnt exactly pet sized.

That's not Kojima, u racist

You are aware toxoplasmosis is a real parasite that cats do fucking spread? It does attach to humans and it does alter human personalities. It has been talked about in actual science magazines.

yebo

ZUZ

Get the fuck out of here.

His show/comics are so boring that the characters constantly look bored.

What a fucking faggot

What's this cute snake girl from she's so kawaii and desu desu~.

*tip catnip* your overload are pleased cucks maybe it will allows you to pet it once and only once. No go back to jump mental hoops to find a way they """"""love"""""" you

Fuck me daddy

Reminder that cats are animals that only respond to impulses and a pure instinct; they don't understand anything around them, they just exist and move thoughtlessly because there are things to walk around and on and to eat.

:^)

You know when they rub against everything what they're doing is scent marking you and your proerty.

You know when dogs piss all over your yard what they're doing is marking their territory

Keep eating shit user.

I've owned several. They and everyone who likes them are fucking awful.

pissing in the yard=/= pissing on you

I take it then that when you owned them you didn't socialize with them and just kicked them around when they were in your way

They use dogs.

Yeah, sure what ever you need to tell yourself so you don't feel like you're taking care of an animal version of a lazy Chad.

dog owner here, I have had a good dog who is a huge coward and will bark at mice at least, and I have a warmonger hell beast that actively seeks out and destroys them for the glory of whatever god she prays to for her monster strength
bad dog from a broken home, can't really blame her but she's at least functional
the "cats are the only ones who get rid of mice" is cartoon bullshit

Dog is true friend, cats a shit

Felines are fucking garbage, the niggers of animal kingdom.

You are only making my point of "They and everyone who likes them are fucking awful."

>implying niggers don't belong in the animal kingdom

I don't know how much you gotta suck ass to fuck up raising a cat, I ended up with a kitten out of the blue and he has zero behavioral problems.

I'd call you a redditor for posting this garbage, but then I remembered what thread I was in.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Anally Annihilated cat fag everyone.

Doesn't make more sense then you pretending to know what all cats like? If my cat was a faggot I would've just given him up.away.

Were you raped by a cat when you were younger?

It sounds like you were, with how submissive you're being about them.

Im getting a strong projection vibe from your posts

What the fuck is the autism in this thread where you're fighting over your own pets?

Did you read the OP?

It's a LOL thread. I don't see what that has to do with "cats rule, dogs drool" vice versa

But it definitely has something to do with autism

I'm going to go ahead be more specific in what I meant in my previous posts.

First and foremost, people who like cats think being a bad pet means raising hell; it doesn't. Cat owners enjoy being in a relationship in which they invest heavily in earning someone's (or something's) approval and get a little more than "I won't attack you" in return. That's their fucking social standards. Cats require more maintenance than your average rat but with about the same level of interactivity and only slightly more useful.

Have you seen anyone bark at their dog? Have you seen anyone hiss at their snake? Squeak at their rodent? Meow at their cat? Most interaction people have with cats revolve around either them serving the cat or gaining their approval.

Just an fyi, faggots, I've been around a lot of cats and pet owners. There's a reason most cat owners are women or twinks.

That fucking picture has always bothered me. she has 2 right foot thumbs.

They literally do not have the mental capacity for love their brains simply aren't developed enough, what you're seeing here is lizards that are cold as seen by their sluggish movement trying to get heat.

I'm surprised you read any of it. I sure as hell didn't expect you to care at all.

Why do you keep trying to make this about you, you loser, keep thinking that your cats love you.

I mean, I feed it and clean its litter box and occasionally play with it. I wouldn't call that "investing heavily", it's pretty minimal compared to a dog the same size honestly.

I don't know what to tell you, I've never been afraid of my cat hurting me. I can manhandle the little bastard and he won't do shit. He's perfectly satisfied just hanging out with me. I go to sleep and he tries to get on my bed to go to sleep with me, as soon as I get up he just follows me around and sits on the window sill when I'm at the table drinking my coffee.

I guess when I go to visit my mom and our cat who I lived with about 12 years comes practically flying in my lap when I sit down is just because I'm so massively cucked and a submissive twink weak hollow shell of a man

Those are imageboards

We know how rabies works. An infected animal becomes more aggressive prior to death. It will end up biting other animals to spread the infection along. This is an example of a behavior-modifying organism. What you probably don't know is that there are hundreds of other organisms that also affect behavior. A virus causes caterpillars to climb up trees. Then it liquifies their organs so the body disintegrates and the virus can be spread by the wind. (1) There is a STD for grasshoppers that makes them more sexually active. (2) In the days prior to experiencing the symptoms of the flu, the virus will make you more sociable so can transmit it more. (3) Here’s the real kicker though: There is a parasite that has the ability to modify sexual preference. Toxoplasma gondii. You’ve probably heard of T. gondii as the amoeba that infects cats. There’s a lot more to it than that. Rats are a carrier of T. gondii. When infected, a rat will be attracted to cat urine, making it more likely to be eaten by a cat, the intended host. How does it work?
Toxoplasma alters the brain to make the rat sexually attracted to cat urine. (4)
Toxoplasma’s ability to make rats sexually attracted persists even after the rat is no longer infected. (5)
That’s right–a parasite has the ability to PERMANENTLY ALTER SEXUAL PREFERENCE in its host. Dig deeper into the facts behind T. gondii and we see:
1/3 of all humans are chronic carriers of toxoplasma. (6)
Males with toxoplasma are taller and have more attractive faces (Allowing you to have more sex and spread the virus further). (6)
Toxoplasmosis increases the concentration of dopamine in the brain of infected humans (You become more likely to do risky, thrill-seeking behavior). (6)
Toxoplasma immunoglobulins are found in 9% of newborns in the US. (10)
Toxoplasma transfers from pregnant woman to their baby. (8)
Toxoplasma infected women have male sons 72% of the time. (9)
If you haven’t pieced it together yet, I’ll fill you in. Toxoplasma infects the fetus of pregnant mothers, making the baby more likely to be male and permanently altering the baby’s brain to create sexual attraction to men. You’ve probably heard the false “genetic hypothesis” that claims that female siblings of gay men have more babies, meaning that faggotry must be an advantage. The “gay gene” has been disproven, but toxoplasma explains why the sisters are having more babies. The same toxoplasma that altered their brother’s brain altered their brain to increase their sexual attraction to men. Homosexual men are having more sex than their heterosexual counterparts, spreading toxoplasma further. Use HIV as a proxy for how effective homosexual behavior is at transmitting disease: homosexuals are 0.8% of the population but account for 60% of new HIV cases.
In response to homosexuality, homosexual disgust (a.k.a. “homophobia”, also known as “common sense” or “self-preservation”) has evolved as a means to avoid toxoplasma infection. The purpose of disgust is disease avoidance. (11) You are disgusted at the sight of feces because feces have a lot of bacteria. You didn’t need to learn to avoid feces; it’s just genetic. Similarly, homophobia was found to be genetic. (12) This means that homophobia evolved because it increases your darwinian fitness by helping you avoid toxoplasma.

1. phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2011/09/08/liquefying-virus-uses-one-gene-to-make-caterpillars-climb-to-their-doom/
2. phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/03/27/sexually-transmitted-virus-sterilises-insects-turns-them-on/
3. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20816312
4. plosone.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0023277
5. newscenterterkeley.edu/2013/09/18/toxoplasma-infection-permanently-shifts-balance-in-cat-and-mouse-game/
6. jeb.biologists.org/content/216/1/127.1ong
7. please use archive.is/science/2006/oct/12/uk.health
8. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
9. please use archive.is/science/2006/oct/12/uk.health
10. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17827351
11. cargocollective.com/whp/Disgust-Disease
12. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18347968

Good thing it's easily avoided as long as you clean your cats litter box once a day.

I haven't even thought about having a cat of my own or gotten a compulsive need to visit our cats after living with our first cat about 12 years and with 2 cats for 7 years.
Also I'm not gay nor a thrill-seeker. I am 6'3'' and I'd say I have an attractive face but
sounds like a lie perpetrated by manlets

Those are some real cute sources reddit, but it's time for you to go back.

she'd probably thank him

lol

page not found
filtered
just what

video games

Not an argument.

Reported, then.

Not even trying.

Fixed: jeb.biologists.org/content/216/1/127.long
Fixed: archive.is/WSFP7
So prove the data wrong, you fucking dipshit.
Are you literate? Read the paragraph.

Go back to cuckchan, retard.

I don't think you understand how things work here reddit, a mod aint gonna come make this your hugbox.

Heh, awesome.
The article cites no sources at all.

By the way, I hate cats and I think that just like mice, Toxo in humans changes the brain to make humans like cats.
It's amazing how we can discuss science in Holla Forums.

I am not illiterate, I just have trouble understanding your conclusions given the sources you presented

I got your VIDEOGAMES right here!

Literally how is she allowed? How is she allowed?
GIVE HIM BACK

GIVE HIM BACK, BITCH

I POINT TO MY NUMBERS AND SAY

THIS IS UNFORGIVEABLE

Love is probably not the right word, but cat's definitely feel affection, remember individuals, and otherwise feel most emotions we deal with but the more complicated ones like jealousy or guilt.
The whole idea that mamals don't feel emotions is pretty outdated anyway, every one of them has at least a childhood state where they need basic social skills to survive, which seems to be the main purpose of emotions, facilitate more complex social structures for mutual protection and such.
Even lizards have some basic need for these skills, especially the ones that have been captive for a couple generations and usually have had the need to adapt. Remember, DNA can significantly adapt in one generation based on quick changes in environment, which domestication definitely qualifies as.

Cat's are literally the opposite of niggers, we domesticated them to protect out food (we even did this with snakes on smaller scale) and even though they've evolved quite significantly from their original wild counterparts they still do this job very well, hence why you will still have a shitload of cats running around practically every farm today.
Compare this to the state of negroes, who need to state to provide food for them, whereas a cat can take care of himself without added feeding if you live next to some actual land they can ply their trade on.
Yeah, city cats are usually fed by their masters, but there it's a concious decision to take care of them, no automatic gibsmedats, I live next to a park for instance, and having a cat is a hell of a lot better then dealing with the constant deluge of mice and rats streaming out from it.

And how has humanity not collapsed yet?
With insane statistics like that 57% of newborns would be male, which is complete bullshit.
So yeah, seems like you're quickly googled list of articles are at first glance already filled with nonsense.

That lad better bin that knife.

I only wish she took it further, and killed all of Rooster Teeth.

Is there some context I'm missing here?

She hospitalized him with the cat, raised a bunch of money, pulled life support first chance she got and kept the money.

It probably likes the warmth you fat fuck.

Its not like it can use it

Any kind of source for that?

CRAB CRUSADE

What, you want a police report faggot? Do your own research, I don't give a shit what you believe.

If you would've put your glaucoma aside and read more of my post than the first line, there would've been an argument

He's very shy in lying in anyone's lap but he just comes straight in when I sit down

Jeez relax m8, I was just asking if you had a bit more info.

Mammals, most birds and a few of the biggest reptiles feel some range of basic emotions but none of them even come close to human except maybe whales or elephants.
Cat's brains are fairly far down the totem pole of mammalian intelligence and a lot of what people mistake for affection is just the cats domineering nature.
I like my cat too but the world would be better if there was less of them as they destroy local ecosystems.

tbh taking in strays is stupid as fuck anyway, beyond the associated diseases, you need to have them spend time with humans when they're still kittens to properly socialize them, best case scenario it's going to barely tolerate humans and be outside most of the time.

In this case I blame the nip more being stupid enough to fuck this clearly crazy bitch and not even putting his foot down when it comes to taking in possibly diseased animals that he's already allergic to.

He says he visits his mom, if it's just about warmth why wouldn't it stay in lap of said mom?
Got a cat that used to run to the door when I came home, purely based on recognizing the sound of me walking up the stairs, and the only person she would do this for.
It's incredibly clear cats can value the company of humans, and can distinguish between them.
And the idea that they could'nt attach different levels of affection to something is idiotic.

Dude, pets can die of grief after their owners die, especially parrots are notorious for dying quickly after their masters.
I don't know what your definition is of "close to human" but that's some intense as fuck emotions if they can die from them.

As far as I understand it it's more complicated concepts, and as a result, more complex emotions that require understanding of these concepts that animals lack, jealousy requires the concept of ownership for instance, and we even have animals like crows that seem to understand this.
And I don't know why you specifically talk about elephants and whales, but size doesn't equal intelligence, some of the smartest animals we have are birds, who are small in stature but have some of the most advanced brains on this planet.
You could argue they cheated because they're descendants from dinosaurs and got a pretty significant headstart on mammals as far as evolution goes, but even with their divergent evolutionary past, they seem to have resulted in many of the same emotions the mammalian branch has access to.

And cat's really arn't that stupid, sure they're domineering, but can also easily learn to trust people and other cats, just take the behavior of rolling over to have their belly petted, that would be suicidal in the wild.
Yeah they fuck up ecosystems, but also protects us against the ecosystems, mice are incontinent disease filled bastards, no bullshit toxoplasmosis is going to do the damage that having mice urine in your house will, and conveniently cats are immume to most of them and just their smell will get mice to try to stay the fuck away.

I talk about whales I should have specified bottlenose dolphins and orcas, orcas used to basically strike deals with whalers back in the day were orcas wwould help corral in the whales and in return the whalers would cut out the tongue and other bits of meat and give it to them and even to this day there has been no recorded attacks on humans from orcas.
I'm aware of the intelligence of ravens and parrots, I'd have a pet bird if they weren't so fucking noisy and lived for so long.

Yes, I am perfectly aware there are many kinds of sex fetishes out there. There are people who are aroused by feet, shoes, and even shoelaces. But dolphins ? Anyway, if you want to have sex with a dolphin (and who doesn't ?), this is the guide for you.

Here is how to proceed :

1. Where to find a dolphin ?

Aquariums and zooz are out of the question : too many witnesses. You are instead advised to try to find a beach where dolphins live. You also need luck :

Sometimes you just need to be in the right place at the right time. I have been extremely lucky on two occasions with wild dolphins, and my current mate is a dolphin who lives in the harbor of my resident city.

And if the Coast Guard comes by, you're on your own.

2. Pre-sex assessment of the situation

First, you need to figure out 1. the gender of the dolphin and 2. figure out if the dolphin is aroused.

To do the first, you need to look at their head (males have a fatter, rounder head), or on the dolphin's belly, between opposite the dorsal fin and the tail. The male has two larger slits, and the female has one large slit and two small mammary slits.

Figuring out whenever your prospective mate is aroused is also relatively straightforward. The male will sport a long erection that would make most men jealous ("anywhere between 10 to 14 inches long for a Bottle-nose", we are advised). The dolphin's penis is also prehensile and flexible, and you can wrap it around your arm. It is not mentioned if the dolphin likes to have his penis wrapped around some dink's arm. On the other hand, the female's genitals will become pink and swollen, and she may nuzzle against you.

Also, I still can't believe I am writing about having sex with dolphins. This is what being an Insolitologist is all about, folks.

Q3) What do I do if a dolphin wants to mate with me?

A3) Accept, if possible!

3. Having sex

A male dolphin's member is roughly S-shaped, tapered at the end. If you are in the water with them, it is best to support the dolphin on his side, just under the water, with one hand, and handle him with the other. Male dolphins, I find, tend to prefer the base of the penis to be gently massaged and squeezed, as well as gently rubbed along it's length.

Due to the size of a dolphin's member, the best you can do with a male dolphin is to masturbate him. Missionary position or anal sex are both out of the question. Also, be careful : when those things shoot, they shoot. Remember what your mom told you about trains and get out of the way.

The female dolphin can be either masturbated or fucked, depending on your gender. Roll the dolphin gently to her side, belly towards you, and prop yourself on an elbow to stay face-to-face with her. At this point, my brain is already beginning to rebel against what I'm reading, so I'll let the author do the explaining for me :

Once comfortable, though, females initiate a series of muscular vaginal contractions that rub the entire length of your member. They may also thrust rhythmically against you, so enjoy the experience while you can, since you will rarely last longer that a minute or two. Just prior to her climaxing, she will up the speed of her contractions and thrusts. It is interesting to note that the times I have mated with females, they have timed their orgasm to mine. Whether they do this consciously or not, I do not know, but it is a great feeling to have two bodies shuddering against each other at the one time.

One thing to note. Whether you masturbate or mate a fin, male or female, always spend time with them afterwards. Cuddle them, rub them, talk to them and most importantly, show them you love them. This is essential, as it helps to strengthen the bond between you.

In conclusion, good luck, and if you have a baby with a dolphin, don't forget to tell someone other than the National Enquirer.

Jotaro please contain your autism

I take it you didn't see that documentary about orcas murdering people in Seaworld?
But yeah, kind of hard to compare as captivity can make you do crazy shit.

And yeah, dolphins and orcas are a bit more of intelligent exceptions, because like a lot of birds they need to actively use a lot of their intelligence to survive, unlike a lot of whales that just swim through clouds of plankton all day and have little natural predators.
Then again, there's also those whales that dive deep as fuck to hunt giant squids so maybe they're also fairly intelligent.

I shouldn't be having these thoughts.

I'm amazed Japan hasn't made dolphin hentai yet.

Are you joking?

If there was, wouldn't it be posted by now?

There's 4 pages on exhentai.

VIDYOO GOYMAS.

GOBBLE GOBBLE

How was she allowed to pull life support? How didnt the hospital have to ask any family members, or if spouse is enough (WHY?) then why didn't the hospital at least inform the family.

I think any pet is a pretty heavy investment. Not only that but cats can be destructive. Though I guess I should have specified my biggest beef with cats are cat fuckers. I would otherwise be pretty indifferent to them.

Shit like this- archive.is/flz7r -is the cause of my disdain. If they were dogs, or any other animal, they would all be in a god damn freezer by now. I can go on and on but don't really feel like it.

Incompetence? I would doubt that they were happy to do it just so they wouldn't have to waste time taking care of him.

LOL?

Hug him and see if he eats your ear.

Nice try faggot. I'm 100% sure you did it initially and perhaps now and then just to assure it that you are below its position in the chain of command while cleaning it's sand toilet. Just like how you are showing off your beta power level here ;^)

>dogs will rather die then leave his dead owner sidehaciko and so on
Catfag BTFO

I'm sorry faggot, what was that?

you got the rest of the comic