Russia has a feminism problem

Russian feminists from several organizations are going to file complaints with the prosecutor's office because of the advertisement of the network of household appliances stores DNS, issued on the Day of Defender of the Fatherland. This is reported by the publication Znak.com, in whose possession were copies of the applications of the applicants.

Activists believe that the authors of the video demonstrate violence against women and thereby violate article 282 of the Criminal Code of Russia on inciting hatred and humiliation of the human dignity of a particular social group of citizens.

"According to the comments posted under this video, we can conclude that this advertising message really provokes an approving attitude towards violence against women, as well as hatred of women in general and degrading their dignity," reads a report prepared by members of the feminist organizations.

According to the plot of the scandalous commercial, men take women with bound hands in the trunks of cars to the forest and force them to dig pits into which they then drop unsuitable gifts-garments. The network has collected a lot of negative comments. Some girls made an analogy with the case in the suburbs, when the husband took his wife to the forest and cut off her hands with an ax.

archive.fo/XnVws

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MbFq87Ej1hU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the commercial itself.

lol wtf does this even represent

It's an ad where wiwes buy shitty gift fort their husband. Instead of buying at dns. So they are making them bury their shitty gift. Hilarious in my opinion

Russia has feminism? Wtf?

Lel, maybe they should file complaints against the female actors instead of DNS.

Noting a lot of demoralization threads here.

How is this a demoralist thread though? Men is the authority in the women's life.

I just laughed out loud watching it.

Execution.

Should we call the cossacks?

When isn't it a good time to call cossacks?

It’s only a problem if Russia doesn’t make an example out of these feminists.

Shit thread OP. But hey, you tried.

sage

topkek. Futurefash is real

Genuinely laughed.
Pretty damn good Ad IMO.

Hopefully the network doesn't cave in and pull it off.

This is why White Sharia was a good meme
either that or sand nigger sharia,only white countries bought the merchants women are equal as men meme.

Russia has had George Soros' FEMEN show up in the past. It's likely these feminists are splinters from FEMEN.

If I was russian, I'd buy at that store in the near future just so they know ads like this are fine. Feminists complain and complain but they're probably a very small minority in Russia, and everyone of you vodka-drinking, squatting, election-hacking anons should keep it that way.

At 23rd, all men (and not only soldiers) get exactly two things (because most women suck at gifts) - socks and shitty bath products in bright packages.
New trend is fucking sock tanks (socks because women fucking suck at choosing gifts, and tanks because Fatherland Defense Day).
This ad is a little wtf up until the moment you see the fucking socks / bath products, then you burst out laughing. I'd say even Russian normies, most Russian normies, would laugh heartily at it.

top kek

If one country DOESN'T have a feminism problem, that's Putin's Russia.

I assume the man is telling her "dig", but what the hell are they burying?

Is it so hard to read the thread?

In Russia too?

Women not giving two shits about men is universal, mate.

I saw one of them trying to act in the olympic games at Sochi in 2014
They got decked by Cossack Guards both the women and the cucks that followed tgem

Russia has a lot more problems than just feminism.

>Reminder that Pussy Riot for example that was popular a couple of years ago in the media was a bunch of literal whores that (((Jeb Sunden))) used to shill for feminism in Russia and Ukraine

It's all manipulation and staged. There's no real feminism movement in the west that doesn't have deep pockets behind them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MbFq87Ej1hU

FEMEN are all hired prostitutes.

That's kinda cute. At least the first year.

Election-hacking Investigative journalising

AHHH HAHAHHA YOU RUSKIES GOT A SENSE OF HUMOR FOR SURE

thats hilarious
highly approved, would recommend all men hint their wives buy their presents at DNS

Is the flag at left top royal?

Don't you have some thai ladyboys waiting for you Andrew? Why are you wasting your time pushing your stale memes here?

It's the imperial flag that got adopted in the mid 19th century when Russia was all buddy-buddy with the Hapsburgs in Austria.

reminder (((gloria steinem))) worked for the cianiggers - literally. there's a youtube video of her talking about how the CIA funded her

I wish someone would buy me socks, actually. Underwear too. I hate spending my money on shit like that, and as a consequence my socks and undies are ancient and worn out. Still a funny commercial.

I love Russia, and I hope they solve at least a few of these. Destrying feminism is defintely a step in the right direction. As a second step, I would advise mandatory HIV tests for everyone and putting pozzed people in a quarantine they can never leave.

Good song.

This is why you shouldn't have hate speech laws. The Russians went after the "Neo-Nazis" with these laws and oh look what they actually get used for.

Want a nice vid of FEMEN thots getting decked?

When do men get to run through the streets stark naked with raging boners and signs saying, "I'm raping you right now, in my mind, see how erect I am for you?"
Just to trigger the fuck out of these nigger whores.

Wait a minute. In Russia, men want gifts like vacuum cleaners and ironing boards instead of socks? Fuck, just give me the socks, at least I'll use them.

I feel you, user
Russia is indeed a great country but the (((Kremlin))) is destroying it from the inside out

This so fucking much

I'd like to see someone whine about violence depicted against men with the same arguments. Fuck I have double standards.

Uhhh you mean United Arab Emirates.

Even better option would be to knock all of their teeth out and give them a beating that leaves them permanently disfigured. I've also often thought it would be a good idea to brand their foreheads with the feminism symbol with a white-hot branding iron.

They could never show a commercial like this in Canada. I need to learn some Russian and go move there. Whatever feminism exists is so lite it would be much more tolerable.