Waco and Hillary's control over the Deep State

So I was pretty surprised at the timing of the new Waco miniseries. I was also surprised at how favorably the show treats the Davidians and heavily places the blame on the ATF/FBI.
Basically, if you only got your news from the MSM back then, then you were fed a pack of lies.
The attack on Waco was a dramatically illegal abuse of government power, literally government killing its own citizens with tanks (the same shit Hillary uses as an excuse to start foreign wars of aggression), and that cunt Janet Reno had the FBI investigate itself.

Then they had to reinvestigate their investigation. And have Congressional hearings. And have a freaking special prosecutor, who of course declared that government had done no wrong.
My thinking is that the FBI should have been dismantled after Waco, that if the public learned how bad the FBI fucked up there would be no doubt overwhelming public demand for a purge, but the Clintons enabled the coverups to gain control over the deepstate, hanging the truth over their heads like a Sword of Damocles.
People involved in Waco and the coverups still work for the deepstate I'm sure, and some others I think understand that the FBI's reputation and continued existence depends on playing ball with Hillary, even today she could leak some documents and burn them out.

Interestingly, the series was developed by the Weinstein company, which is normally very friendly to the Clintons. Development was announced though in August 2016, when it may have become evident to the Weinsteins that Hillary would lose or had a high chance of losing. Weinstein had two Catholic brothers who previously worked on horror films direct the show. Maybe Weinstein had sympathy for the Davidians because they followed the Talmud, or maybe he just wanted some ammo in reserve to sling at Hillary as he knew she would burn him if she lost.
And the Paramount Network (formerly TNN) on which the show aired removed the Weinstein name and logo from the show, ostensibly due to the sex allegations.

I don't know exactly what's going on here, but with Waco back in the public consciousness, some smart FOIA requests and some shocking claims of "new evidence" might be enough to get yet another investigation going into the Waco incident, get the truth out and dismantle the FBI and have a new department with fresh faces and policies instituted, like the erasure of the NKVD.

Remember: The Clintonista assault on Waco was the inverse equivalent to Anders Breivik's action in Oslo. He attacked a compound that was grooming children to be Leftist political leaders. The FBI attacked a compound that was grooming children to be Rightist religious leaders.

Other urls found in this thread:

larouchepac.com/node/5041
youtube.com/watch?v=BE2anXuVIcU
hooktube.com/watch?v=BE2anXuVIcU
youtube.com/watch?v=7kXKBpYCFfg
hooktube.com/watch?v=7kXKBpYCFfg
hooktube.com/watch?v=1JIljbD8bCs
hooktube.com/watch?v=pDZyyPKAgyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not at all, just considering the internal power struggles of a bunch of shits without whom the world would be a much better place.

No. You put that in there for a reason.

Yeah, the reason argued in the op, and clarified for your dull brain in my previous response. Weinstein and Hillary fighting is obviously a good thing.
The spectre of Waco being raised in a light positive to the Davidians at this particular point in time is good.
Now fuck off unless you want to D&C some more.

We need all the based nationalist jews on our side we can get.
I'm so glad Hollywood is seeing things our way. Let's support israel now.

You don't like it, you got a filter you fucking kike faggot.

12-8 shift.
What a faggot.

Me, too, OP.
Next is Ruby Ridge.

That's a major stretch. The Davidians didn't have much political clout, and definitely weren't grooming the next generation of leaders. That's also an oversimplification of Brevik, a zionist freemason who was cleaning up some leftists who had strayed from the good goy line re: Israel.

Which narrative do they go with for the burning of the compound: suicide, arson, or an accident?

This. Breivik was a spook and the Davidians were just slightly weird christian nobodies.

Looks like it will go with the ATF/FBI murdering everyone, but the last episode is yet to come out.

The Davidians studied the Talmud and David was raising his children to be the judges of the end-times.
Koresh was making unauthorized use of Jewish child-rearing technology, and the Jews didn't want Christian children raised under that knowledge. Exterminating the Davidians and their Children was always the gov's goal.

Koresh and everyone in that compound knew about the intelligence agencies dealing illegal drugs and their pedo shit. That's why they were killed, they were too redpilled.

Pretty sure it was just standard Jewish ritual murder through holocaust.

Doesn't need to be either/or. They might prescribe ritual holocaust as punishment for Gentiles audacious enough to profane Jewish teachings with their dirty goy minds.

Related:

Waco: An ADL Caused Holocaust?

>May 6, 1993 Webster Tarpley former co-editor of Executive Intelligence Review, Jeff Steinberg counter intelligence for Executive Intelligence Review, & Harley Schlanger Southern coordinator for the Larouche movement. Like the Bay of Pigs in 1961, President Bill Clinton early on faced a situation left over from his predecessor that resulted in a real mess, namely, the standoff between the FBI, ATF, state law enforcement, military and David Koresh of the Branch Davidian religious complex in Elk Texas near Waco resulting in 76 people being murdered in April 1993. The press conference given covers what was not and still isn't mentioned, namely, who were the "cult experts" that were advising the government agencies. The Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the former Cult Awareness Network (CAN), and the American Family Foundation (AFF) in particular. When searching on the internet for LaRouche related material, inevitably, a large number of slanders about him and his movement will come up that were promulgated and spread by these agencies and their associates. Most notably, people that were involved in brainwashing operations like MK-Ultra back in the 1960's. I remember in particular, young people that joined the LaRouche campaign in response to the criminality of the Bush administration being targeted and harassed by the American Family Foundation through family members. For more detailed information, please refer to the recently produced LaRouchePAC pamphlet, "Is The Devil In Your Laptop". larouchepac.com/node/5041

youtube.com/watch?v=BE2anXuVIcU
hooktube.com/watch?v=BE2anXuVIcU

In general I wouldn't trust Tarpstein or LaRouche, but it's still a good video.

Since the typical method of the kikes when dealing with any organization is infiltration and corruption/exploitation, this outright act of war is a sign that Davidians had not only successfully screened themselves of any parasites, but had developed a way to continually keep Jews and their minions out.

The lesson is two-fold; one, Jews can be successfully expunged from your community, and two, be ready for war when you do it.

Lol you think a Jew infiltrator is going to let Koresh knock up his wife?
I mean as far as loyalty tests go, this is pretty tough to beat:

Another important one:

=WACO: The Last Will and Testament of the Branch Davidians

youtube.com/watch?v=7kXKBpYCFfg
hooktube.com/watch?v=7kXKBpYCFfg

PBS, of all places, has a great 2-parter on Ruby Ridge and Oklahoma City. Both spend a good chunk of time on Waco.

=American Experience: Ruby Ridge=
hooktube.com/watch?v=1JIljbD8bCs
=American Experience: Oklahoma City=
hooktube.com/watch?v=pDZyyPKAgyw

nice links thankee

The OK city bombing got the gov a lot of sympathy and the investigations into the FBI over Waco might have gone differently had OK not happened. Even if OK was a false flag opinion became "Oh we have to big lie the government is perfect because we can't have the plebs blowing up gov buildings in response to gov abuse."
Just look at this fucking nytimes article on the Special Prosecutor's findings. Fucking 7 years later "Gov dindu nuffin".

http:// www.nytimes.com/2000/07/22/us/a-special-counsel-finds-government-faultless-at-waco.html

Wait until the last episode, cause this is the part that matters most. It leans more towards the FBI using CS gas, but from the trailer for the last episode it could go either way. Will also be disappointed if McVeigh doesn't get a cameo

There has been a lot of "right-favorable" media and propaganda coming out. The kikes are following the shekels.

To bait you kike fucks perhaps?

I need to hear more about them rigging up a generator and playing the guitar as a fuck you to the fibbers and atf

All these years later, things have only gotten worse.

Were these those future leaders?

Breivik attacked a miscegenation island commune. The FBI attacked a miscegenation compound commune. Asian, african, and kike by any other name children died. Both areas started off with lofty intentions: to do every right rightful action, which failed predictably within the wrong context of paradise for shitskins and betas and cucks. Both were going to die. More are going to die.

If yet another Jude Communist Camp arises, role playing as white or not, and does the same, I grant the FBI clemency for purging it again. And I will approve using it to entrap Clintonista-Look-Alike corruption again. And I'm sure, some kike will cry about that, it, this, and that, etc, for shekels and funding more miscegenation all over again.

Damn Waco. And Damn your "future rightist religious leaders."

Stuff like this can’t really happen anymore. Cameras and GPS everywhere. Add in that religious intolerance is on fully display by certain groups, and well any department or agency is asking to be dismantled acting in such a manner.

Hillary doesn’t run a damn thing either, just another puppet.

You're right that it won't happen the same way.

But that's not what's going to happen. There is systematic full fabric disintegration. There are fifty million asian / spic / etc immigrants. There is a chinks-will-save-us globalist sellout of the USA, to end kike-control..by giving up all ownership and Statehood. There are alot of puppets, which nevertheless have agency, and use it to assist cannibals, so they can eat too (beta males, SJW, kike nature, nigger lives matter, hapa-shunt "cycle", all the same in general abstraction).

I don't know what's going to happen specifically to the FBI. But having seen, and heard, so many misappropriations of federal/central funds to dismantle both good and bad industry alike, that I'm not going to cheer for their survival. Would you, with their daycare and welfare-by-any-other-name employment agencies?

Look to the past, look to the current, and you tell me, what probability of accuracy do you assign the statement: Hollywood, their associated three letter agencies, and "oh that stuff can't really happen any more?" Both their, and Waco-David's, intolerance/tolerance is highly selective, short sighted, manipulative, and consumptive towards advancing peculiar forms of communism. Worse, it's just a giant entropy clock ticking away; it doesn't need puppets, but it will use them when easy, the liberals will celebrate regardless, and the FBI will have plenty of employment all down to the last degenerate butt party.

Have more of your Saviors.

Use them more. Paint everything black and white more. Advertise ads as facts more: Choose (For the FBI and Clinton) or (For miscegenation communistic civic nationalism).

Just don't expect me to see it as anything other than two sides to the same asian / african / jewish coin. Don't expect me not to levy all of its thieving and kike accounting of it to the day of the fucking rope. God damn the lying liars and their money presses.

Waco: The Eternal Trojan Fucking Horse that I'm suppose to just capitulate to and support because reasons unspecified by now Waco Promo Thread #2.

Fuck you all.

This man is correct. Don't forget to sage.

The point was to get sheeple used to seeing the FBI burn people labeled "cult". Not a good thing. If 8ch organized, the FBI could label us a cult of Kek and burn us alive.

BASED ZOG

I thought the Waco/OP point was, to ride the tails of ripping into the FBI-Clinton camp, to push the poor oppressed faux-based camp, to horse-shoe-theory everyone into supporting kike banking movie releases and their civnat migrant shitholes.

Baring that point, your worry is misfounded as stated. To be a cult, fullchan needs a cult hut. Where is that, exactly? I thought Jim was on his moon base in Thai Central, all gas proofed and FBI unhindered? Also, past 2-3 sites needing simultaneous action, the FBI has proven itself unable to tactically coordinate against disseminated sites. CIA as well. Moreover, the Alphabets also frame what coordinated action they can do within USPS address logic, and isn't Jim innawoods/offgrid? Eggs in one basket, postally registered, and sponsored by Bank Network dollars, all seem to be missing prereqs. It seems fullchan will need to work on its cult req badges to qualify for the cult league of burning sanctions.

No, the chans fight against eternal september, moot sellouts, and insert-x-campaign shills. And should AntiFa, or the ChinaBankShills, or any such other, end up taking over fullchan, no one left after the preceding exodus will be worth saving, so nor will anyone intervene – Protection from such risk, creates the very risk, FBI-safe spaces be damned.

I'd be surprised if they can't find one who gets off to it.

They didn't do a good job with the Ruby Ridge segment.
It would have been trivial to add a quick scene:
Which would have further emphasized the need for the main character.

As far as dramatizations go, it's a 7.

It's definitely a good starting point for redpilling because it's extremely easy to pick a point and go off on a tangent that leads to a rats nest of kikes and their familiars.
For instance, the media. The media omitted a tremendous amount of information which portrayed these people in a specific way.
The media continues to do this. The News Jews consistently lie, so what are they lying about now?

davidians studied the talmud? i have never heard about this, i'm interested.

they were all christians, nothing of value was lost

Yeah, this is the one thing that was new to me from the show.

They talk about "following talmudic law" and have the mark of the beast all over - Koresh's wife's necklace, their flag, etc.

Seems like they were actually kikes, so you're right.

kike detected

The compound was a place of refuge for victims of high level human trafficking. The govt holocausted them to set an example.

Just watch the real documentaries that came out at the time exposing what really happened, guys.
1:Waco The Rules of Engagement:

2: Waco A New Revelation:
These will tell you what happened.
I realize most of you aren't old enough to remember Waco, but trying to view it through some Brevik lens is like boomers viewing everything through a Hitler lens.

Racemixers the lot of them. I went to a Seventh Adventist high school, so many Asians then but even back then it was filled with niggers I've heard.

Yeah, the Government overstepped their boundary and possibly Koresh and them were used to see what the rage would be of their deaths by government force. But if left to their own it would have turned into mulatto city anyway.

Firsthand knowledge here - FBI 'Borrowed' Bradley Fighting Vehicles from 1st Battalion, 5th Cavalry, 1st Cavalry Division, Fort Hood, Texas, to use against the Branch Davidians as well as other military equipment from other units.

Can we prove this? This would be poision for the democrat well if we can tie a government slaughter of mulattos to kikes and the clintons.

Anyone have the Netflix series saved? It’s been shoaed from Netflix.