PBS Indoctrinating Children to Homosexuality

Caught this subtle line as sibling was watching PBS.
I know (((they're))) trying to indoctrinate kids everywhere but didn't expect it so soon on PBS.

Line starts at 0:23 second.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=YsfMWr3nyEM
teenink.com/opinion/social_issues_civics/article/861371/You-Me-Community/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell us what the line is, you complete and utter faggot, and then we'll decide if we want to copy-paste the youtube link or not.

I'm an idiot.

"I got 2 awesome daddies"

Why?

BBC does that with a lot of their propaganda too. Maybe so that people from other countries can't tell them how not normal it is?

Nice digits btw

bump

Looks like its more then just faggot shit user, i saw some race-mixing to.

Wouldnt be the first time pbs was doing that user ,anyone remember when they had a lesbian couple of postcards from buster?

"My mommy's a Marine…"

The fuck she is, she's a thot playing dress-up and taking up space that a real warrior could fill.

Fucking sick to death of fishslits in the military

What does PBS stand for?

Hooktube link since OP is gay
hooktube.com/watch?v=YsfMWr3nyEM

Another line:

This is top notch propaganda, literally every person in every family has a different skin tone and they use imagery of mixing up dolls and fast paced switching of people and colors to subconsciously relay the idea that intermixing is good.

Can you post webm/mp4?

Public Broadcasting Service, U.S. version of BBC but more educational and aimed towards children.

PBS isn't entirely aimed towards children, it just has more children's programming than most stations. There's a lot of liberal content for adults in the vein of NPR as well. Also worth noting for those unfamiliar that PBS doesn't do traditional advertising, and devotes a lot of time to fundraiser drives, although they also seem to receive a lot of funding from (((foundations))) and stuff, so I imagine that's where the lion's share of their funds really comes from

Lots of fodder for DotR. Oh how (((they)))'ll scream that they're "innocent"…

Give the names of these kikes who made this filth

i might not get to see it but it's getting a downvote anyways because PBS has always been crap

gas
an of course comments are disabled. enjoy your thumbs down, racemixers.

panhandler broadcasting station

PBS also has to shill for money, so at least only those that want the programming pay for it.

>Then without missing a beat segues into a retrospective about some black dance lady and her school to her (((BEAUTIFUL INTERRACIAL LESBIAN RELATIONSHIP WITH A JEW)))
Oy vey
I said something
We turned it off

Last I checked PBS is where BBC programming is broadcast in the USA. But that was years ago so things may have changed.

did you see any non-racemixing in there?

I see comments

Thing of that is it seemed to be a mostly-manufactured controversy to serve as a a strawman. Not a lot of people even watched 'Postcards from Buster' when it was on the air.

Europeans make me laugh.

They take Saudi money. Semites are working to corrupt us, not their own kind.

The Marines don't even let you join if you're a single parent. You need a custody plan for the kids so you can be deployed.

Of course, it's also not true that fags make stable, healthy families, so I guess this is the least inaccurate thing in there.

You, Me & Community
This is a Saudi psy-op. Push degeneracy and social justice to demoralize the West and make us too weak to exterminate their filthy race. Here's an article in something called TeenInk, from an author in Saudi Arabia:
teenink.com/opinion/social_issues_civics/article/861371/You-Me-Community/

This is not a fucking joke. Dirty Saudi money is funding shit like this all over the world. "Why, oh why do Western feminists not seem to have a problem with Kampfy is a Fag™ic misogyny?!?!?" cry the likes of Sarcuck and Pat "Zion" Condell. Well, it's not a mystery – Social justice is funded by the Saudis to demoralize and destroy us. It's yet another tool in the Semites' kit for undoing the success of whites.

This shit video seems to be part of some UN-approved push to brainwash middle class American children with globalist Religion of Cuck™o-friendly marxism.

The goyim from less pozzed countries could freak out and start resisting if they saw this degeneracy. At the very least, the international prestige these big flagship jew stations enjoy would be very quickly eroded.