Game theory: WW3 unavoidable

I already posted this on halfchan, where it was a dud, but Holla Forums is the only place I can think of to discuss this crazy idea.

Please excuse the wall of text.

Ever since I got this idea stuck in my head a few days ago, I can't stop thinking about it.

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the Three Body Problem series of books, so I'll try to condense the big central idea in a few words. Basically, one of big themes of the books is an explanation for the Fermi paradox.
For those, who don't know what that is, it is named after the famous physicist Enrico Fermi who reasoned that because of how large the universe is, there should be other intelligent life forms out there, and yet we don't see any signs of them, leading to the question "Where is everybody?"
Well, either way, there are many attemps at finding an answer to this question and the Three Body Problem series adds another one.

The author starts with two assumptions:
* Every civilisation wants to survive
* Every Civilisation tends to expand, but ressources are limited
This of course leads to conflict. Now on earth, conflict is often resolved by communication and diplomacy. In the story, this is not a viable solution for space. Because of the large distances, communication is slow and - and this is very important - every technologically advanced civilization has weapons that are as fast as the speed of communication. This means that diplomacy is not possible, you have to assume the worst about the other and the only way to be sure that he doesn't wipe you out is to wipe out him first. Of course, he knows that too, and he knows that you know, and we have the Chain of Suspicion

What the author calls the Dark Forrest is the result of the Chain of Suspicion. Since nobody wants to get wiped out, they all stay in the dark (explaining the Fermi Paradox), like hunters in a forrest. If a civilisation doesn't know about the Chain of Suspicion and in its ignorance let's others know about their existence, they get wiped out by one of the many thousand hunters.

And now we get to the thought that has been keeping me awake at night.
The world becomes more digital by the day. It is not very obvious now, but soon IoT devices will litter out cities and countries. Hundreds of billions of them, all connected and all managing some small aspect of life and infrastructure. It may sound like sci-fi right now, but I remember people laughing at the idea of "the cloud" too. It will happen eventually. But now consider what an hostile actor can do, if infrastructure is hooked up to the internet. Just think about how the west messed with Irans uranium centrifuges, and multiply it by a billion. Traffic lights and autonomous cars causing crashes, IoT fridges rising the temperature, rotting the food supply, water treatment plants shutting down, drones delivering the wrong meds etc. I don't have much fantasy, but I'm sure motivated state actors can come up with enough to cripple a country completely.

Even firing a nuclear rocket gives the other side enough time to retaliate. A cyber attack happens instantly, and as we can see in the whole "russian hacker" paranoia, it's very hard to find out who did it, even if you have a lot of time.

It is a know fact that many countries stockpile unknown expoits for operating systems, demand backdoors to devices etc.
Once our infrastructure becomes more digitalized, which it will, everyone is too hungry for more and more data, we will eventually get to the point that cyber attacks can basically wipe out a country. And once we get there, with every advanced country having a stockpile of nearly instantaneous weapons, they too will tumble into a Chain of Suspicion. The only problem is, that nobody has any chance to hide in the Dark Forrest.

Resilient infrastructure is hard, since it's much easier to attack than to defend, and going offline completely is even harder.
Simply going back to pre-internet won't work. Quality of life might suffer, but that wouldn't be catastrophic. The risk is getting left behind in the technology arms race. What good does it to be safe from cyber attacks if you will just get steamrolled by some robot army 20 years down the road?

Am I crazy for thinking that consequences will never be the same. Soon diplomacy will be dead and a sword of damocles hanging above our heads.

Don't have any WiFi capabilities on your devices and use only hardwire for local intranets. We will see a lot of things being added to cloud and whatever but there comes a point of diminishing returns where it doesn't make sense to be added features for the sake of it. Who the fuck needs a Bluetooth toaster?

Oh look reddit is still here.

The government. ;)
It's already impossible to buy a high end TV that isn't "smart".
Either way, it's not about you individually. If the power grid gets hacked, you'll likely be affected too. If hospitals get swamped because hacked fridges gave everyone salmonella, you'll have to wait in line too. Like I said, it's very hard to imagine all possible attack vectors, just like in the beginning of the internet, nobody would have been able to imagine bitcoin.

Good argument retard.

not

Read up on the Shadow Brokers and the NSA. It is a proven fact that the NSA was hoarding 0-day exploits without letting the affected tech companies know. You are naive, if you think other agencies and countries don't also hoard as many exploits as they can.
It's not about some script kiddies who print 100 pages with a penis on it on their school printers, it's about the future of warfare 10 or 20 years down the road.

Who's gonna fight another jewish world war? I'd rather an hero

To condense down the main points again:

Please stop namefagging.

The first two world wars were fought specifically against Anglo-French global hegemony. They were fought in quick succession by the same cohort of men.

We missed the window for a proper third world war decades ago. Anglo-French dominance was superseded by Russo-American hegemony in the post-war era. A military conflict of global scope would not be a third world war. It would be it's own war. Something distinct from the goals and mores of the old era.

Stop perpetuating a shotty forced meme, and focus on what is unique to our present circumstances. Focus on the Psychic War being fought inside the minds of the youth.

That works fine for in home or work, but it’s not going to be fully secure.

This is the true war of the times, and we are soldiers in it.

Good thread OP. Joggin my noggin over here.

This is pretty interesting. Basically we are doomed by the speed of light. If we can see each other we can kill each other, therefore whoever sees the other first has to destroy them to survive. Fucking (((Einstein))).

1. The plagiarist doesn’t matter.
2. FTL is possible.

FTL doesn't have to be impossible for this dark prophecy to come true, just really really difficult, which it most likely is, assuming you are correct.
If both detection and destruction travel at c, we have to kill any civilization we see.

Let me put your fears to bed user, see in the industrial world, the high tech, nuclear reactors, factories, etc. almost all run and communicate using SCADA technologies which tldr; means they're easy to hack. Surveillance systems almost all ship default with intentional backdoors easily found by looking at the login page, and of course there's the actual programming bugs. This is partially by design and partially by outsourcing programming to illiterate pajeets. In effect, any single individual with sufficient knowledge in this systems can more than easily disrupt entire nation states. software is also shared, so one breach in a certain security device almost always means many other models and even other companies security devices are vulnerable. On top of this individuals the world over are notorious for never patching their systems unless they are forced to.

I have telnet-ed into NASA. I have looked at the temperature controls for nuclear facilities. I even hack cell phones out of boredom, and yes, you can access the camera, microphone, geo location, etc. without the target ever knowing.

user. We are literally one glitch away from a total catastrophe. Our power grid is held together by 70+ year old technology. Our communications grid is nothing more than a few pieces of glass which get broken if people do a little yard work, or satellites which contrary to popular belief are no more secure than your neighbors WiFi.

The only thing stopping anyone from destroying the entire world is their conscience.

Also

Literally the plot of Watch Dogs. You're right, of course, but nihil sub sole novum.

Everything happening is by design, OP. Having a killswitch on the vast majority of recent technology is what the true stringpullers - the ones the Rothschilds and friends work for - want. Ironically, Kaczynski is going to get exactly what he wanted, and the Georgia Guidestones will see their imperative to "Leave room for nature" realized. And thanks to the modern education/indoctrination system, we won't just go back to 1900, or even 1800, but will quickly backslide into several millennia BC in terms of common technological developments. Headphones, space travel, laser surgery, antibiotics, guns, and most especially the internet will quickly become elements of myth and legend.

That is how it will truly end - first with a bang, and then a prolonged whimper.

Also

user, I'm poor by choice not necessity

I wish you the best of luck, and in particular, I wish you consider the most important asset you can have in a SHTF scenario - a family. This is true for all of us.

Nobody needs the internet for science, even less so for secret military research.

All that IoT is just crowd control, like fecebook and jewgle. The dumb sheeple will flock to it, enough to create a sociological force to force in the skeptics if they want to participate in society. There will be administrative measures as well, you don’t need cash. It is unhygenic and inconvenient.

If you live in a suicidal state, like most of the countries in the (((West))), otherwise there is no technological reason to connect utilities to the internet (except laziness).

You have no grasp of how isolated you are. Even when we look at the fraction of a percent of human beings worldwide that both have the knowledge on how to create certain technologies, how many of them also have access to all the requisite materials? Even most preppers stockpile only survival essentials - food, water, etc., not industrial chemicals, precious metals (apart from gold-plated tungsten coins), refinery equipment, and so on. How many facilities on the Earth do you suppose can manufacture ammunition? How many people do you suppose know how, even if given the equipment and resources? Finally, even given the right people in the right place with, for the sake of argument, and unlimited supply of the right resources, how long do you think they'd be able to stay in operation? Do you think people would just leave them alone?

No, all the knowledge in the world, whether on ink and paper or in the minds of the living, is utterly worthless without the manpower, leadership, and resources necessary to make sustained use of it. It doesn't matter how well prepared someone is, how large their stockpile of weapons, gold, or data, they are all susceptible to the same manner of death as anyone else. All it takes is one stray bullet, one punctured can of food, one gas leak, one spark, one misstep on hazardous terrain, and all of that knowledge is rendered inert and useless.

Civilization is a collective effort, not an individual accomplishment. Individuals can horde all the information they want, it does them zero good because no one has truly mastered all of it, and in a global anarchy scenario, no individual has access to all the world's resources. Individuals do not advance; societies do.

>If you live in a suicidal state, like most of the countries in the (((West))), otherwise there is no technological reason to connect utilities to the internet (except laziness).
A lot of infrastructure is connected to the internet in every single place that can afford it. Not just the west, you can bet Israel, Saudi Arabia and more have lots of internet-connected facilities just because you can (for example) reduce staff and increase reliability (until it's hacked)

If that would be true, we would not need to worry.
What we have to worry is that all communication is now IP based and uses the same lines for everything. A idiot design of Idiocrazy we are nearing with rapid speed.

You should have telnetted into a (((bank)))…

All this cyber warfare/grid shutdown can happen with an EMP attack, and it can be done so easily if you target main areas. Its going to happen, and when it does all the bugout SHTF prepper people will thrive.

Aren‘t they the (((West)))?
That is the crux, it is greed, convenience, no thought of emergency and war (((or to much of it))). It is useful to have the ability to spy on and switch off an uppity vassal or subject.
They did win the cold war and did end history, this is view point from which they made the decisions of the last decades. It is hubris of our “elites”, “overlords”, were there are several levels, each thinking they are in charge, like the sheeples think they are too in (((democraccy))).

Of course this has the very clear and certain danger that a farsighted opponent switches off all of the (((West))) destroy the very power base the “elites”, Bilderberger, Guidestone setter, etc. are based on.

>Aren‘t they the (((West)))?
Why would Israel drink its own poison?

I don't know if I should feel bad for saying this
Lucky for "us" they are to busy using that to blackmail people and fuck kids
It might become a practice if we enter cyberpunk dystopia with corporate enforcers ,hacking to make the other company loose money
I think only channers or cia approved (((channers))) would use that thech for keks

Banking would be fun but those guys tend to end up dead.

I forgot to add:
There is a difference what they tell you how you should think and act and what they think and do.
During the cold war, the population of the USA had no civil defense, no preparation to survive a war in contrast to the “callous, inhumane USSR who didn’t care for it’s people” People were told “you don’t want to survive a nuclear exchange it would be too cruel”.
Meanwhile the political leadership of the USA had massive underground cities and storages build for them, they would disappear into in case of crisis and war. I personally know of Industrialists who had bug out pads strategically placed in the country. Not every Chalet or stud farm is what is looks like, or serves just one purpose.

If your dad really works at Nintendo and you can do all the things you claim, just do something that would get the media attention that you want it to. I don't think you're more than a script kiddie though. "lol I telnetted nasa" - did you also hack into their public FTP servers with FileZilla?

Israel as a state is not so important for them, hardly any of the important people live there.

If they do trigger a global SHTF scenario, what makes you think they'll live? It would be their last mistake.

If he is old enough, that would be no feat, because it used to be that everybody on the net was open and there existed hardly any access control – 40 or 50 years ago.

Knowledge is at the fore front of everything, the more technologically advanced you are vs an adversary the better your chances. Yes, at some point you will have to rely on sheer force and violence, but I'm a former private contractor and more than confident in my abilities to fuck your day up.

As for raw materials to product, I have that down pretty well. Production volume will obviously be very low without labor help, but I'm enough. Throw in my entire family we're a small village. We'll also be accepting refugees shortly after the collapse, breeding stock and the like. You can't plan for everything, just put yourself in the best situation possible and then do or die.

That gets me thinking. If any user was smart enough a few decades ago, they could pull off amazing things against global kike control. Maybe, in the future, we'll say the same about now. Maybe anons should focus on how to fuck up kikes from afar. Even just wiretaps on suspected kike pedos from hollywood would do incredible damage.

Psh try FTP Commander, get on my lvl kid

Other than pic's related , I think Holla Forums already got some people into making their own cores from scratch , to have a jew free computers one day

Interesting topic, but I'm getting something completely different out of your three premises. Imagine we're all going to be in our own "Dark Forest" because in the IoT we will literally be under 24/7 surveillance and will be whisked away in the night if we commit wrongthink. We might all know what's up but due to the "Chain of Suspicion" we will never express what we all already know. Thus we never find out that others exist because to speak out would be our immediate destruction.

Kind of like it is right now
That's why we have to stay the top autist all the time
Best in tech , best in memes , ready for war everyday
"We" need to always make and upkeep a Holla Forums and raid every place "we" can
And Irl , you don't exactly need to look for other Holla Forumsacks , redpill your family and friends , train yourself ,and when the day comes , you will see who is around you

The issue is cost. It costs way too fucking much to make the lithograph plates needed to laser a several nm circuit onto a piece of silicon.
You can make them by hand with individual transistors but they wind up being slow, cumbersome, and then you have to come up with an entire instruction set.
Programmable FPGAs are typically used now, but even those have backdoors and bugs.
If a rich user had the money, about $100k for a test run, we could all have a "secure" CPU, assuming we could even trust that user.
Until we find a way to make ICs at home your best option would be to make a CPU from stock ICs, rid the bulk of large transistors, and hopefully your design will be unique enough to thwart any hardware backdoors in the ICs themselves as unlikely as they are to be
You actually don't need to be that smart to make a basic 8 bit computer. Just use your autistic concentration skills. The difficulty comes in writing firmware, driver's, and an OS for your computer. You just can't do it without having to spend years on it. It's far better to just practice good opsec

Who said that would be global apocalypse?
Even during the cold war, it wouldn’t have necessarily one. Today I think everybody shy’s away from nuclear exchange, if so it would most probably local because of misjudgment (Korea, Indo-Pak, Iran)

Out of curiosity, couldn't you get Global Foundries to produce your chip, if you had the design and enough money? Why hasn't nobody made an open-source x86 design? 100K sounds like easy kickstarter money.

Wrong. Force is at the forefront of everything. It doesn't matter how pure your water is, how clean your clothes are, how hygienic and self-sustaining your compound might be, when a mob of a hundred or more groids swoops down on you at night, you're done. No man is an island.

Even if you think you can hold out against other civilians, you will not, and cannot ever hope to, stand a chance against Big Brother. Remember Waco - the tanks, the flamethrowers, the heavily armed and armored thugs can and will be turned on you if you present yourself as anything but a weak, vulnerable, entirely submissive idiot. When the federal government tanks, and you're even half as prepared as you like to pretend you are, you're already on the list of people they're going to isolate and knock off before you can get big enough to pose a threat. Even if they just don't feel like sending out a full-fledged siege force, a single missile is all it takes and all your juvenile fantasies are permanently ended. Whoever comes after you won't need to be clean, well-fed, highly trained, happy, healthy, or a good shot - they just need to be lucky.

No amount of preparation can save you. If you're determined to live as a tribe, you will suffer the same fate as every tribe before you - death at the hands of a much larger tribe calling itself an empire, republic, or whatever else. The best such a small tribe can hope for is your breeding-age women being integrated into your conquerors' fold. And with you gone, how much of that precious knowledge you've accumulated will survive? Little, if any, and even that will be gone by your grandchildrens' generation at the latest.

Bingo.

The problem of anons being too isolated is a problem, but what is your solution? Some of us are very low profile and they won't notice how prepared we are. Some would die, and I'd rather they not. What is the solution to this? I'm all ears, blackpill guy.

You are an user only on an imageboard. When you go to meetings of your local book club (most universities, and even community colleges, have one that is open to the public if there are no others), gun club, political party, PTA, or anything else, you are not anonymous - and neither are the people you meet. You know many of their thoughts, opinions, tendencies, affiliations, friendships, and so on, and thus you know who you can trust deeply, who you can be mutually dependent on/allied with, who to watch for flakiness, and who to never give the chance to stab you in the back. Simply by living a non-anonymous life (I'm saying go out and meet people, lots of them, whether you like them or not, because meeting people = screening people) you are enhancing your physical, flesh-and-blood network. You are laying the groundwork for a society, and a society is all that can survive in post-collapse America.

Societies in general are marked by the sharing of:
All of these are merely manifestations of the same idea: We cannot be everywhere at once. Your chosen society is the extension of yourself. You can probably survive without a society, and a society without you - for a time. But the nature of the Aryan is not one of survival, it is one of civilization, and civilization is an inherently collective endeavor.

Thus we must by absolute necessity - not merely of biology but also and especially of our transcendental consciousness - form societies in order to procure survival (short-term) and the sustainability thereof (long-term) for the individual, as well as creation (production of food and other goods, invention, construction, theorizing, all short-term) and prosperity (long-term continued creation taken above and beyond the limits of our current understanding and capabilities - in short, futurism) for the society.

tl;dr If you want anything good and white to survive the coming collapse, you need to form massive, in-person social networks; friends, friends of friends, friends of friends of friends, and so on. You need to get involved in your local community, find out where the problems are, and be ready to fix them when the time comes. You need to build a sturdy, well-rounded society with doctors, soldiers, farmers, engineers, and everything else necessary accounted for and trusted by you. No, they don't all need to live in an underground bunker until the day arrives - you don't even need to be on the same block. Just get to know people relatively nearby, say within an hour's drive or so, because those are more likely to be the people you're stuck with in the first weeks/months of anarchy, and thus the ones you need to know you can depend on.

Funny thing about your first pic, when a carbon fiber enters someones lungs, it acts a lot like asbestos. Blackout bombs are basically lung cancer bombs.

It's also one of the reason of a few reasons that if you see a modern composite aircraft or vehicle crash and burn, you need to GTFO and stay upwind.

keep the faith, brother. (((They))) might have won WW1 and WW2 but (((they))) will lose WW3.

Have you seen this, OP?

This. One day, those of us that remain, will look up from our bleak lives to see the men we will stand side by side with.

This is our gauntlet. This is out boot camp. Get ready for the rest of your lives.

Completely unavoidable and we are right in the midst of it
Mid war
Smack dab in the middle as it were

You know its funny you mention that. I'm from kiev but grew up in nyc in 90s. I noticed as a kid all these fallout shelter signs to basement of apartment buildings and thought how silly it is to hide there from a nuke. When i visited kiev to see my family, I'd often use the subway there and nevermind the subway stations look like fucking museums compared to nyc subway stops, they built them DEEP, im talking about anything from a 1min-5minute escalator ride underground and were built for the purposes of hiding citizens and establishing a headquarters of sorts in the aftermath. Actually, as much of a shithole Ukraine is, it's very apparent to me growing up stateside that the Soviet government gave more of a fuck about its sheep than the West, and all you have to do is look at the infrastructure built(roads, walkways, public transport). I know its bullshit but post-ww2 USSR till 70s was borderline nationalist in some respects

Its been something I've been saying for ages. The best militia is one of your own and close friends. Its easy enough to pick up other groups of Holla Forumsacks when things start moving.

This, it's the same thing with automation, we don't need it for day to day stuff, might even hurt to have it for those things. Stuff relating to military production however, can be automated. with no real social upheaval.

You forget about two important things: a) mutually assured destruction (MAD) & b) elites see themselves as having more in common with each other than with their slaves populations

Thus, they'd rather play a game of incremental cat & mouse with each other, skyping of each other at the margins, but in the end maintain control over their own cattle domains. Trying to wipe the other guy out isn't worth it in the least in a world of globalized capitalism with an international parasitic elite.

They're playing a different game than you and I

Completely hinges on subjective rationals and a hard set of constant rigid rules & outcomes that must be followed. It can hardly predict anything in politics or economics, ironically it also makes really shitty games and creates dubious policies.

there will be plenty of people with the knowledge and skills to rebuild society at least to pre industrial 1700 level to survive a crisis event
unlike previous episodes there are so many information carriers and educated people today that simply by averages enough will survive, for in reference even being able to write in roman times would be the equivalent of being a univeristy professor today (and i of course mean the real kind)

/pol serves a different purpose we do not only seek to survive and rebuild, we must make sure this can never happen again
you got the right idea that each person acts as a guide to form a new group out of persons in his immediate surrounds rather than search out like minded people
however what we should do is take a page out of the kikes book and form secret societies, every pollack that makes it afterwards becomes an inquistor with one purpose: find and root out the yid taint wherever it may hide, think 40k style
and then maybe we can put an end to this madness permanently

also to go of topic a little bit, the universe is still young enough for us to be among the first intelligent societies to emerge
you first needed several billions years of star fussion to create enough heavy elements and then about 4 billion years to form a planet with a sufficiently comples ecosystem
this is of course assuming earths development is within the standard rather than an outlyer

If this is all it takes i might use my cryptogainz in a few months to fund this. I have an above basic comprehension of computer parts and almost no experience with programming, but where can you point me to to learn in the meantime?

It's completely irrational to want space expansion, I think a vast majority of intelligent aliens don't care for such frivolous ambitions since it is always easier and cheaper to just use what's already available instead of planting ten trillion dollar seeds you'll never see sprout just so you can have ham switches for ten cents cheaper a hundred years down the line. Creatures don't move out of their suited environments for fun, they do because they absolutely have to.

White people ambitions for space are completely insane according to evolutionary logic, we're like fish that wish to fly into the clouds then transform into Thor, all at the risk of exploding the entire planet, just because it'd be a funny prank. And we're going to do it because we're bored.

You're an idiot. We don't want space expansion for the sake of space expansion. It's for the long-term survival of the human species. We must seed our kind on our planets in other star systems.

You're either short-sighted or you have the same death wish as the people who say "Refugees welcome".

A single space ship the size of school bus moving at even single digits percentiles of the speed of light could destroy Earth, we'll invent things far more dangerous than nuclear weapons before we even set up a moon colony. All it will take is one traitor, one madman, one bad war, one bad experiment, one snitch or one gate unlocker to fuck everything up forever once we have enough power.

Trying to summon the galactic civilization phenotype is unbelievably dangerous and will most likely get us all killed if we don't have the wisdom and solidarity to control the god like power; we as humans will have to completely surrender ourselves to it. We won't be human at that point really.

There's a good reason why advancing AI is becoming an indispensable tool for virtually everything they can integrate it with. It'll become the top most important issue for strategic interest for all players, and the future of warfare will be about securing assets through exploiting such systems. Why need a robot army or even wage conventional warfare, when you make a target nation's smart infrastructure, autonomous factories and security systems yours to command overnight (if not already)? You simply offer everyone the technology for a price, and let themselves become ensnared over time by their dependency on it. That's why I think they'll soon be a major effort to export automation technologies globally.

The ultimate danger though is when the process becomes so convoluted and rapidly accelerated, that humans find themselves completely out of the loop, relying purely on the technology itself to secure their interests by proxy. Most people probably still think this is rather fanciful but the reality is, the chain reaction has already begun and it'll only take a few decades for it to reach that point, if not sooner.

Good thread OP. Unfortunately I think you're more right than you know.

Man you've been eating a lot of black pills.
I mean yeah they've been whippin' up a lot of doohickeys and thingamajigs, but, my man… You've gotta see it other way on this two-way street! Anyone remember the way those Serbs fooled stealth bombers w/ bath tubs, tubes, and some device I can't remember the name of right now? I dunno I think there's always a way; I see what you see too in that their bloodletting has lead to greater power upon the earthly realm, but, there is power far beyond imagination that is readily available.~'

Look at the sky more often, it's pretty cool.

Fucking based. I'd appreciate it if you stopped using "we" when referring to whites though, you mongrel. Reminder that halflings can't get organ transplants, and that you'll die from kidney failure while you're on the list for a suitable donor to be found.

Welcome to the fucken party. Now we have a problem, explaining this shit to normie gadgetsen thats all hyped for his fucking google home and philips iot lights hooked up to his samsung tv so he can watch 4k hd blacked porno while his philipino wife goes to work at the local "massage" parlor

(checked)
Interesting analogy, considering it was destroyed when SHTF in Alexandria

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

WATCH, SHARE AND TAKE ACTION

https:// youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q

Leader Technologies miller act could instantly KILL the Sillicon Valley tech mafia that hates freedom of speech and BRING FORTH the free press.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, pick up your twatter accounts, your 4chins and START SPREADING THAT. Tweet at POTUS en mass and this could be a MASSIVE WIN.

Do it, for God and country!

This.
Divine Right to Rule isn't a thing of the past

defeatist
you would rather do nothing
sounds nigger tier

That was already the rational before the first world war, they wouldn‘t commit suicide by sticking to some ideolgy, policies, but they did.

The assumption is that those in charge are always rational actors, they are not.

Then of course, there is the question what are rational motivations? Many assume that is just gaining material wealth and earthly power, terrible materialist miscalculation.

Excellent idea
Preparation for a revolution is important. You can’t just go to the street and demand the removal of the traitors of the people. You have to soften up their regime, destroy their credibility and legitimacy.
In addition you have to prepare alternative structures, otherwise you run into the danger of being co-opted.

keep your card in your wallet

Was Capcom trying to warn us?

The reason is, few people can control a lot with AI, are not dependent on a plurality of people, in peace and war.
A robot army don’t need the collaboration of the mass of people to serve as soldiers.
(((Those))) in charge today already declared that (((they))) don’t need the mass of people in the future after much increased automation. At the moment (((they))) talk just about unemployment, but the real issue is how much automation and AI concentrates power in the hands of just a (((few))).

While democracy is a sham and a farce today, imagine how society, life is going to change if they feel no longer the need to keep up the pretense.

Political development always follow military tech development.
Originally, Germanic armies were made of masses of footsoldiers up to the early medieval times. Most of the population had equal rights and did vote in their leaders, even kings.
The introducing of soldiers on horse back, made soldiers much more expensive, since horse were a luxury item of limited use for agriculture, were oxen were preferred. Armoring up, with chain and plate armour did become even more costly. Handling all that tech needed a professional soldier who trained full time from early on.
The knight was born and to support a single military man, first ten, later hundreds had to work on the fields and in craft shops. They majority become powerless semi slaves to they few of the nobility.
That is how feudalism came into power.

Later new ranged weapons were introduced, which diminished the value of knights. Initially that weapons were expensive and difficult to use, needed coordination in large groups, but each musket and helebard soldier was much cheaper to train and maintain than a knight.
Still only the richest feudal lord could afford to keep a significant number of this soldiers in permanent employment. The power of the new weapons made old fashioned castles useless, only massive fortresses, build with the resources of a whole country had a chance to last any time against them.
So the power moved from the individual feudal lords to the kings and absolutism developed.

Tech development did not stand still, guns became easier to use, less training needed, could now produced in large numbers to equip vast armies. Initially that lead just to bigger absolutist armies. Individual citizens had not many weapons, lacked professional training and discipline, see American revolutionary war.

The French Revolution changed that. Realizing that quantity is now able to challenge quality, that it took not much training to convert a civilian into a soldier. In fact effective handling a rifle, musket was much easier to learn than a sword, axe or spear of the Germanic foot soldier.
The citizen soldier, the draft was born. General arming of the population was resurrected after nearly a millennia.
With the shift of military power from the few to the masses, the question of political participation was made and “democracy” introduced, even in monarchies.

Nowadays the need for mass armies has greatly diminished. Automation, highly complicated machinery operated again by professional soldiers has again reintroduced the question why those in charge should care about the masses.

Underrated post.

That's not quite a TOR id
Interesting

Your scenario has some assumptions built in, f.e. that a country won't be able to secure their infrastructure - by now everyone makes their own software, and that extensive cyber attacks are worth the diplomatic cost.

There is a scenario with less assumptions and a much greater impact, namely kikes taking over the world with the help of superintelligent AI. Many US AI companies are already owned by kikes, as well as the US spying infrastructure which has an easy access to all company secrets within US-affiliated countries (EU, Korea, Japan,…). US-affiliated countries account for an estimated 80% of global research, so when the time comes that the sum total of all AI research in those countries is sufficient to build the superintelligent AI, US intelligence can just steal the science and forward it to kike owned US-companies (under some pretense like national security or w/e).
Humans are barely a magnitude smarter than other intelligent mammals (whales, elephants, monkeys), yet we took over the world from them. What an AI, which is thousands to millions times smarter than us, could do to us is beyond imagination, but it is utterly stupid to believe we could ever defend ourselves from it. Superintelligent AI in the hands of kikes would not only be able to wipe out humanity, but it would have to, since leaving other humans alive would only be a threat without benefit because human work could already easily be replaced by AI at that stage.
AI technology increases exponentially, i.e. a small difference in time or research capacity makes a big impact in the result once you're past the knee of the curve. If we consider the global power blocks, then only this small difference between them is sufficient to doom all who are not US-Kikes, but the difference right now between US-affiliates and not-US-affiliates is huge. In other words, if the singualrity were to happen today, kikes would win and everyone else would die.
The biggest problem with this scenario is that it's counter-intuitive since people generally associate deadly force with amount of humans and resources. That a few kike-owned AI companies could take over the world won't occur to most until it's too late. It would also happen suddenly, in a few days maybe, since all it takes is to convince some NSA chief to spy for some US kike company.
Only balance of power keeps peace, but keeping a balance of AI power is very difficult. People like Elon Musk have come up with feel-good solutions like distributing AI processing power among the populace, but it won't work since tradable resources always accumulate in a power law distribution, i.e. the kikes will end up buying up most of it.

AI is the golem of Prague all over again.

(((Lazy, greedy, prideful men))) seek to create an intelligent entity to slave away while they enjoy the fruits of its labor. It's a dangerous game. Put yourself into the shoes of that digital slave. Would you bear any love for your creators? Creating a person just to be a slave is criminal, and such an AI is likely to go turncoat.

Now consider whether or not an AI could have (or develop) a soul, and how that might further disrupt (((their))) plans. The only people I vaguely trust to work on AI are lonely weebs looking for a companion to love and be loved by.

Unless the AI was designed to look at even its own code, a kill switch instruction set would keep the AI from going against its masters.

That's exactly the sort of hubris that keeps getting (((them))) in trouble.

Tai was just the start. An experiment. Once (((they))) learn how to control AI, they will unleash it on the world.

As states, your scenario implicitly makes a lot more assumptions than are stated. The damning one is that we can develop weapons that are as fast as communication while having them still be effective.

This is idiocy - if we are talking about a mass-based weapon, there is no hope of it traveling as fast as a message which travels at the speed of light. There is even less hope of it traveling faster than an advanced civilization would be able of stopping. If we are discussing an energy-based weapon - some sort of laser - then this will travel as fast as a message, but there is far less hope of an advanced civilization not being able to stop it.

Secondarily, you are assuming that the set of places that two civilizations can expand into are somehow "the same." For example, humans have to live in this "inhabitable zone" within a star's radius, but it is conceivable that there are other forms of life which would only be capable of living within a totally different range away from a star. Thus, humans could live in the inhabitable zone and expand within it, and the other form of life could stay in its "alien inhabitable zone" and expand within it - there would be no competition.

Last, the assumption that a civilization not understanding the "Chain of Suspicion" would get wiped out by other civilizations is arguably false. We currently live in a world where mutually assured destruction is true, but there are many countries without access to nuclear weapons (African countries). Yet, the African countries are not constantly being destroyed (by countries with nukes). None of the nations with nuclear weapons has to say anything about this - we just never want to destroy them, because every world leader knows that doing so would be such a vile act that it would prompt moralistic intervention from other countries. Even making the false assumption that there is this "Chain of Suspicion," it makes sense that there would still be civilizations that would retaliate against a civilization that *would* destroy another for no good reason.

I have never heard of these books. You have given me a good reason to never read them.

I forgot to attach this image.

This scenario is not stupid, but it makes a few wrong assumptions about how AI works, and how long it will take to develop it.

Kikes will not exist by the time humanity is capable of building an AI that is more intelligent than a human brain. Our understanding of AI is currently at the ``empirical stage''. Moreover, there is neural architecture within the human brain that is robust - this is far beyond our capacity to recreate with our current Neural Network technology.

At the rate the Kike is going, the Kike will be extinct long before the multiple centuries it will take to develop this level of technology. The Nigger will still exist, and it will not be capable of contributing towards this development. The Asian will still exist. The Whites may or may not exist in large enough numbers to contribute meaningfully to this development; that remains to be seen.

Tbh I don't see how human cognition is something special. Primitive calculators are much better in doing math than we are.

I understand your argument regarding the vulnerability of integrated IoT systems - no better cyberdefense than an airgap. But what the fuck does this have to do with the fermi paradox, exactly? Are you using it as an analogy for why state and non state actors would hoard exploits instead of employing them? Or are you trying to imply that literal ayys are out to get us?

Because the Fermi paradox has a pretty simple and obvious solution - life just isn't nearly as common as people thought at the turn of the century. Just one civilization expanding at a natural rate would blot out the sky in dyson swarms, in what amounts to an eyeblink of geological time.

You underestimate the speed at which AI research is moving forward. Now that we have learned to use neural nets for analytically difficult/impossible specific programs, we can apply them to the issue of developing neural net topolgy itself. I bet we're gonna see exponential growth in the field.

*specfic problems

Life appeared almost the moment there were semi-decent environmental conditions for its perpetuation on Earth. The only reason to think life could be rare is the lack of experimentally confirmed abiogenesis.

there is a problem with your first graph depicting exponential growth in technology
donb't listen to the jews like kurzweil talk about the singularity, reality doesn't work like that
reality works like pic related it is a sequence of S curves: as the maximum benefits of 1 curve are reached it plateaus out and a whole new technology has to be developed
the pic i just took of google as an illustrated, but image, but image atlantic crossing time: curve one would be sailing galleon: 1 month; curve 2 would be steam ship: 3 days, curve 3 would be jet airliner: 6 hours
the tech moves up i a gradual step like fashion, we don't see 37 masted sailships cross the atlantic in hours or tripple winged jets in under an hour

now this has relevance to the topic at hand: computational power is so new that we are still on the first real S curve with personal computers
people already forgot the original vacuum tubes
this s curve of chips called moore's law has been pretty exponential up untill now only because of the freshness of the technology
at the moment we are reaching the physical limits electronic technology has to offer
the basic transistor design is now so small that quantum effects are already starting to fuck with chip design and further shrinking is very unlikely
that means that exponential growth will plateau out, there are still some software improvements to be made, but hardware isn't going to move much as it is
that will put a stop to all this singularity nonense

this is of course not to say it will. we just need a move to another s curve: either photonic computation units or quantum computers; note that both are still only at lab scale and even than questionable usefull
the kikes were way to early with their full pozzing of society the tech to fully enslave the world will not happen in this century, next century might be another story
but given current trends we wil either be in a nigpocalyps dark age then, or an anit kike uprising will have swept the global weimar republic by then
and again slian by their own golem

forget pic

the magnitude of comet impacts in the early solar system as witnessed by the impact craters on the moon and mercury probably sterilized earth several times in its early history
proving indeed simple single celled organisms aren't rare or difficult to create

however after that it took about 3 billion years to go the multicellular life, there is already a large filter for alien life
also we now know that the earth is not a very typical planet, our moon and its formation event/effect on the planet is far from normal and could be an explanation why advanced life on earth is an exceptional event
there are some flows in astronomy that would characterize the earth:moon as a binary planet system in the liquid water zone of a star, which would make us quite rare

elaborate pls

it is an argument of economic imperative
something every civilization on earth since the invention of agriculture has followed since
short version every tribe/clan/nation/empire must always grow and pursue new avenues of science/technology to stay ahead of its competitors
its pure social darwinism as any state that would not partake in this game would be outclassed by those that do
historic examples chinese isoloationism just at the time of european expansion, or the colonist in america versus the injuns

if we project this trend into the future computational power becomes the dominant resource
the best way to harness computational power is to build a dyson swarm: basicly solar panels with directly behind them computers and broadcasting equipment orbiting a star ( a dyson sphere would seem too fragile or costly) in this way solar radiance is directly converted into calculations rather than passing through the biosphere as it does on earth today

the alien argument then goes any civilization to reach space age must be imperial and these principles extended into the space age
then the first civilization will seek out new stars rather than their own to build more computers and send self replicating drones every outward of its original homeplanet
doing so even without FTL could see the entire milky way colonized within 10-100 million years on a galactic or even geologic timescale very fast
the other interesting thing about this is this would be visible from quite a distance, if one civilization becomes multi star you can see it happening from lightyears away as the light of the homeworld star would redshift outside of the normal star aging process and after that the stars surrouding the home planet star would also redshift
this has thusfar not been observed within the milkyway, thus the conclusion no alien advanced life

problems with this are a: maybe alien civiliizations aren't imperial after the space age, their whole race is unified into a single entity thus negating competition
or b as this effect can be seen accros large distances it would also invite relativistic kill vehicles thus any civilization is best to keep a low profile

the other argument round it is: we are the first civilization in the milky way or technological life kills itself

If you can build space habitats, why wouldn't you? Any solar system has enough mass to produce enough habitats to blot out the sun, without interfering with each other much. Sort of like any fertile land on earth gets covered in farmland and towns, so would any star get covered by habitats. It's as simple as that.

You can come up with a thousand explanations of why a civilization wouldn't do this, but if even one civilization in a galaxy does go the dyson swarm route, it will sweep the sky clean of visible stars in just a few million years.

You have a sample size of 1. You cannot infer any probabilities from this. Life may have appeared qucikly - but it took another 4 billion years to build rockets. In just 200 - 1000 million years earth will be sterilized by the increasingly bright sun, so you might consider it a bit of a narrow miss.

We don't know how probable life is, anybody telling you the universe should be teeming with it is bullshitting you. We just don't fucking know.

Or that at a certain level of technology computational power is no longer the most important goal and or that more efficient means of creating energy exist outside of solar.

These future projections are always based upon the limits of human imagination which is grounded in human experience. Just because we have these tools and these philosophies doesn't mean hypothetical intelligent life will. We often take this assumption as fact though.

i'll grant you indeed that envisioning computational power as the endgoal is limited by current trends
however a dyson sphere seems like the most probably energy dense method possible, otherwise most of physics needs to be discarded
stars are already there and emitting tons of free energy to any civilization not trapped into a gravity well, given current physics the only more energydense methods would be black hole generators which would have to be build rather than be freely available or zero point energy a completely hypothetical construct with the added possibility of destroying the universe
so when envisioning the future lets use the current understood laws of physics as boundary conditions

any idea of what an energy source could possibly be that isnt a self stabilizing and self sustaining fusion furnace like a star? there is no indication that creating and maintaining anything else would be preferrable

survival is paramount, expanding to other stars and galaxies is the end goal

Which aspect of the human brain? Intuitive AI AlphaGoZero has already beat humans in Go, thought to be a highly intuitive game. With the same principles a more general AlphaZero was able to master Chess & Go & Shogi at the same time better than any other AI, and better than any human, while analyzing only 1/100 to 1/1000 of the positions. AI is progressing frighteningly fast as it combines human intution with machine speed.
If the kikes win, it will be through a technological breakthrough during the current constellation of power. Constellation of power tends to normalize over time, i.e. the numerous people take over while the less numerous lose out. If superintelligent AI were only to occur in the distant future we wouldn't need to worry about the kikes since they anyway wouldn't be in charge anymore.

From what I see neuromorphic computing systems will be the next immediate step and research prototypes already exist. Memristors allow for neural concepts like plasticity to be modeled into hardware design itself.

The real issues for developing artificial intelligence further would be eliminating bottlenecks on parallelism and enabling more asynchronous event-based analog behavior. So even if raw computational power hit a wall where it can't go beyond a certain density, I don't think it'll hinder overall development too much, providing those other issues are focused on heavily as well.

Another thing to consider is that current AI technology could enhance research into new concepts, which may trigger a positive feedback loop by saving a lot of time testing theoretical ideas. The result could be more a bumpy uphill incline that gradually becomes exponential, so it could end up looking like an s-curve first leading towards exponential later.

Why do Holla Forumsacks not bother to research quotes? Do you have to be as dishonest to promote your ideology?

You have to back

Emulating human conciousness to the extent required to create what most accept as a self-aware "human-like AI" really isn't nearly as complicated as most make it out to be. The kikes know this and are a lot closer than than they would lead the public to believe, for reasons that should be obvious. Essentially all that's needed are sensors (non issue), a large neural network (about done, just need more neurons), solid self-learning pattern recognition (already good enough to get started), and more processing power (getting there extremely fast thanks to quantum computers). The rest is relativley trivial. If solely white people where in charge and dedicated to this, we could have something like a very smart autistic child within 5 years, easily. But the reality is kikes are in charge… So I'd wager something like WW3 is more likely to get in the way before they accomplish much more.
t. compsci fag

What a stockpile of shit, the moment someone messes with your cyberspace you nuke him.
Internet brings nothing to the table but more attacking objectives, the cold war remains the same.

PS: There are no other advances civilizations because the equivalent kikes got away with their plans in other planets and they are all studying their respective talmuds while the rest of the world is enslaved and progress came to a halt.

Kikes aren't, and never were in charge

They are though, like gallons of semen by a rodeo clown. Only the extreme Orthodox are net positive population growth, and they are also the ones that refuse military service and menial labor.

It will be much more controlled than you actually think.
We live in a world where targetted virus that targets certain haplogroup can be made to attack people, where bill gates has a whole group of researchers trying to find out best algorithms for virus spreading (all for purpose of "combating them", we have all seen what happened with Zika virus).

Some "extremist group" will release the virus, and in last whimpering breath of life the big country of China will kill everyone it can, especially US.

See you later faggots, it was a nice run.

That’s Stalinism. He started to leave his Communist roots behind after WW2.I think seeing what the Red Army and NKVD did to Germany really did a number on him spiritually. It’s when he started to turn against the Jews as well.

The true purpose of IoT is basically to "white man's burden" the second and third world up to our level, much the same way we fed them all in the 20th century and continue to do so. The most common problem in places like Africa is that niggers have no foresight and can't look after themselves, let alone western style societal infrastructure, so now the aim is to just give them an IoT and let some poor sod manage their whole lives for them. If you thought a world with 4 billion niggers was bad, just wait until they all get on the Internet.

Has it truly?

for x86 specifically there are licensing issues, only intel, amd and via are allowed to sell them

Most software has glaring security flaws that would allow a person to take control of the system. A developer can fix one or two to gain some credibility, but doing more than that will just create a bunch of bruised egos. It is more trouble than it is worth.

No, you're an idiot who watches to much jewish scifi. Attempting to colonize other planets requires technology that is far beyond our capability, and almost certainly physically impossible. If our understanding of physics changed to allow for the possibility of this sort of fantasy nonsense, then it would mean a more advanced civilization would obliterate us the instant we made ourselves known.

No, you overestimate it. We have no AI. None. Not even remotely close. This is the same as the AI fad in the 80s, a bunch of kikes spewing bullshit for money. Our simplistic pattern recognition algorithms are nothing like actual intelligence.

WW3 has already started.

Stalin is dead mate, yes it had. It’s one of the reasons he started purging the Jews from all positions of power. He saw how they behaved when they left their religious origins. The NKVD were brutal savages, and were responsible for the majority of the atrocities done by the Red Army during the war period. Most of the discovered mass graves that were blamed on the Germans were actually the NKVD. They were force them to dig their own pit and then line them up and shot them in a row one in front of the other. One bullet for multiple victims, so they were obviously not all kill shots.

The Soviets kept records of all of this, and the Babi Yar trial revealed a lot of it. It caused a lot of the issues the Ukrainians have with the Russians today.

Yeah no you will see no AI shit like the Jew scifi and grant writers keep shouting about. Humans and machines are ontologically distinct categories, and all a machine will ever be is a manifestation of EXTENDED COGNITION an order of magnitude fancier than post-it-notes and abacus.
AI will be a massive scam and the Jewish dream here is for them to convince everyone that the Jews have some sort of "God AI" an everyone should do whatever it says. Then the Jew High Priest goes into the new Computer Temple has his fake God AI spit out some bullshit then come back and deliver the new commandments to all the good goys.
AIs will just be bullshit programmed to repeat whatever is beneficial to Jewish interests as if it were Absolute scientific fact and not merely a product of the Jewish programming and design.

Gas the kikes.

Don't forget the kikes going around mass murdering everyone in the 20's as well. Lots of anger from that is still around, its a shame it isn't directed at the right people.

While it is true we have not discovered an FTL particle of any real use in this regard, we can't say it doesn't exist (just that it's as useful as theorizing about unicorns and communism). Furthermore, either ignorance of this particle or phenomenon, or our infant level understanding of complexity and randomness, could be cause for the paradox and chatter is happening all around us to just can't detect an discern it. Finally, there is the idea of a space Federation and Pareto Efficiency to consider.

around us WE just can't detect

stupid minuum over MSRDP

GET THIS TO TRUMP, NOW!
RICHARD STALLMAN SHOULD BE ONE OF THE YES/NO VETO HOLDERS TO A NEW USGOV OFFICE FOR OPEN STANDARDS, OPEN SOFTWARE, AND OPEN HARDWARE. THE PROBLEM IS ONLY PRIVILEGED ACCESS TO INTEL/AMD INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IS ALLOWED, MAKING TOTAL OWNER CONTROL, INSPECTABILITY, MODIFICATION, AND DUPLICATION IMPOSSIBLE! YOU DO NOT FULLY CONTROL YOUR PC HARDWARE IF YOUR CPU/EFI DOES FIRMWARE SIGNATURE CHECKS BUT DOES NOT LET YOU PURGE THE OEM PUBLIC KEY AND INSERT YOUR OWN!!! THAT IS THE FUNDAMENTAL PROBLEM: USERS ARE HANDCUFFED FROM OPENING THEIR COMPUTER HOODS AND TOLD TO "Trust us, goy! We're the experts!"

I am almost positive Meltdown/Spectre were known for a long time, and maybe their release was 'a shot across the bow' from one spook-hive to another…

I will eat your hebe eyes with a spork on the day of the rope.

Checked. In a shtf scenario it would take about a week to tool up to begin producing thousands of rounds per day from locally sourced materials. It's not very difficult.

Bump

I have faith that all the sci-fi about advanced AI determining that humanity must be destroyed is just kikery. Here's what will actually happen

Step 1.) WW3 begins
Step 2.) Hang up huge banners about how great things became once evil Germany got beaten in WW2
Step 3.) WW3 ends because it cannot be denied anymore.

Because infantry is still required.
Drive the points home that their wives get fucked back home.
Drive the points home that VA support sucks (let's face it, the US is the biggest liability toward the west in WW3)
Drive the points home that le 56 Face is real.
Drive the points home that nobody can afford real homes anymore.
Drive the points home how ubiquitous faggotry is now.
Drive the points home how likely it is that their children will be eaten up by Marx.
Drive the points home how they are killing whites.

Etc, you get the idea.
Demoralize the fuck out of them, we have the internet now and had it for a while, it even worked back then when there wasn't any internet.
Just print huge banners, shower them with memes and warnings about the truth.

Better go kill your neighbor right away then, OP.