Military Experience

From the grueling Scout Sniper School to the multi-faceted Combat Engineering School, Marines are taught to be as mentally fit as they are physically ready to take on any battle.
It's their fighting spirit that sets Marines apart from any other force, but it's also their training and knowledge that gives them the advantage in every battle.
Serve the defense of your country.
Learn how to use modern weapons and military tactics.
Observe and participate in military strategy and enhance your ability to lead.
Become expert at using live munitions.
Gain connections and camaraderie.

Every user that has not already made a significant income and had several kids should benefit from the military training and experience.
You get access to an organized war force with large funding and you become experienced in modern warfare.

Marines are trained to be victorious on all fronts. Whether this means they are leading a mission on the battlefield or fighting battles within, Marines are equipped to succeed and overcome against all challenges. Many Marines take their leadership qualities from the Corps and apply them to bettering their local communities; inspiring and guiding those who know them best, their families, friends and neighbors.

Other urls found in this thread:

kgjhkm.blogspot.com/…………………………………….
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Block checked.
Army.

Prepare yourself and harden your will.

Nah, we won't be dying for Israel. Reported.

This is exactly why we need white men to join so we can turn the tide. Take back the culture.

Exactly.

Reported for kikery.

I think the yanks are better off hiring the marine veterans to train them rather than to serve in the military. There are some pmc that you can join in but not all of them are willing to hire you because they prefer the military veteran with more than 5 military experience years.

14TH SHITPOSTERS BRIGADE PEE PEE POO POO PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

There point blank aren't enough White people of military age and even less who are remotely interested in maintaining global capitalism's hollowing out project of their nation. You understand that the only reason these other countries accept US bases on their countries is for rubber stamp immigration of their citizens and one-sided access to the American consumer market, right?

Yeah but they don't allow recruits to join if they weigh as much as hotwheels

You mean 20 lbs?

Hey OP, explain what a cutting score is and why exactly you would promote someone to a manager position for being able to run faster than the other guy?

US Navy Corpsman is the way to go.

Reported for paid shill.

Because the slow tend to die first?

DON'T SERVE
TAKE THE MARINE TRAINING MANUAL
AND PUT IT INTO YOUR DAILY LIFE

Stay salty, marinecuck. I'll tell your wife hi while you're in Syria.

>Go ahead goys and enlist. Be cannon fodder to protect our (((greatest ally))). When you come back you'll meet fucked up vet support service that doesn't give a shit about you.

Adorable, but you'll need a lot of uncucking of the military before Holla Forumsacks will join.

You see, I think that the latter needs to come first.

If 'that time' ever comes, it will be easier for us if more of us are firmly entrenched 'in the system' to take the reigns for ourselves. I also believe in running for offices, too. The easiest way to change the system is to become it and reshape it from within.

They also do because we have a lot of hard/soft power to toss around, and would accept the bases anyways. And I think you're wrong, actually– you could replace every minority and woman currently in the armed forces with a white man of the same age. The military isn't that big.

2/4 fox co here… served 04-08. i joined because i was redpilled from the get go and wanted training in case this whole shit house burned down. lots of straight up 14/88ers served with me. The Corps is truly the last bastion of strong willed warfighters that have the knowledge and will to carry on ala guerilla warfare if this ocuntry does get split into real shooting conflicts soon.

army is full of zogbots the Marines are full of pissed off maniacal idealogues. the bulldogs bite is bad lads, real damn bad.
pic related is literally what i did in the Corps

AGREED

This thread may have been anchored because mods hate anything that seems to promote the kike war machine, but there is merit to Holla Forumslacks joining the Marines.

It's a small branch and already somewhat huwhite. If enough of our guys join, that will matter if shit hits the fan. It's much harder to take back a giant org like the army (although having people in critical positions there is important, too, as with the other services).

Trump does not appear to be in the pocket of the Zionists. It's not clear at all that Trump pushes unnecessary war. He talks a good Zionist game, but he doesn't toe the line, so there is hope that there will not be some massive, unnecessary, foreign war. Barring such a war, when shit hits the fan domestically (and it seems like it will relatively soon), Marines will be on Trump's side.

Agreed

It's an obvious burger army recruiter thread. They make these here from time to time since apparently they're always short on manpower. However I would also say that joining the military or at least being trained in war and /fit/ is a must for every Holla Forumsack not to mention having /our/ people in high places always helps.

kgjhkm.blogspot.com/…………………………………….

Are you giving or receiving in this photograph, user?

If they were so short on manpower they could
ALLOW ME TO FUCKING JOIN
Seeing I have 2 years combat experience working PMC jobs, but nope "hurr you have health problems fugg off :DDDDDD"
U.S. military can suck my dick.
Get better pay working private jobs and training is second to experience anyway.

They're letting womyn and trannies to join. Somehow I think they cooked up the whole "health" issue as an excuse to dismiss your application for other reasons, probably political. If you are open about your Holla Forums tier views on social media or if they can be easily traced back to your real name, then that is probably the case.

Why did they reject the nationalists? Nationalists are very pro-military. What a loss for them?

Because zog fights nationalizts.

Listen here white men. Fond some cheap rural land, get an old drill sergeant to train you like a dog and you get all the benefits with none of the zog agenda. Make it a private club and act like larping faggots if anyone asks.
No dead whites, no zog mutts doing their bidding. Win win.

Pretty nice book, 8/10 wish that i could find the copy i lost

Why is the marine recruiting command here, do they want Holla Forumsack officers? Maybe Trump and Mattis are /ourguys/.

I'm going to slow poke check your timestamp dubs
Shadilay