All of this has been covered; compiling the data points I've seen to simplify:
1. An aide to a Florida Representative did send an email to a member of the press that there were non-student crisis actors. That staffer was immediately fired and the representative dismissed the claim.
2. Laguna Beach Antifa account alleges he went to Redondo Shores HS and graduated 2015, with an alleged yearbook picture. In the top frame, another student is wearing an "Eagles" jersey - which is the mascot for Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. Note he did not attend Parkland HS since Parkland HS is not the High School involved in the shooting. This appears to be intentional plant to discredit any claims that he is a "crisis actor."
3. There are pictures posted on Reddit with him at Casa Playa in Redondo Beach, CA. Note his father used to work for FBI in LA. Could very well just be there on vacation (or might have moved?).
4. Video surfaces of him in California after having recorded an encounter with an unpleasant lifeguard. It appears this was just vacation with a friend. MSD HS in Florida posted an article regarding this encounter by a student over summer break (https:// eagleeye.news/feature/msd-senior-david-hogg-goes-viral-youtube/).
5. There appear to be a lot of ties to California (dating back to 2009 trips to Disneyland, his dad at LAX, and 2015 LAX runway photos.
6. Apparently, in the video interview that he conducted during the shooting, he stated the time was 9:32. The shooting, however, took place after 2pm (4 hours later). Could just be that he misspoke. (https:// gopreload.org/huge-video-evidence-must-watch-david-hogg-son-fbi-agent-caught-video-interviewing-student-shooting-4-hours-ahead-actual-shooting)
The three accounts I've seen that appear to be linked to him are:
d_m_h_photography, davidhobbs111, and davisgreen111
Regardless of how you look at it, people were murdered. If he is a "crisis actor", then he would need to be playing the long game for at least 2 years…and would have had to have known in advance and done nothing to stop it. That is an incredibly hard notion to swallow - although not an impossible one.