Be professor at top tier uni

arxiv.org/pdf/1802.05287.pdf

its kosher
I got it from a trusted source on gab

top kek

Then download and screenshot images or rehost on >>>/pdfs/

Any user practicing OpSec should NEVER open direct PDF links to files they don't know of.

Oy, you're just phoning it in now.

The arxiv (pronounced "archive") is a well-known site for people to share preprints of research papers. It's most extensively used in the Mathematical Sciences and Computer Sciences, but it's also widely used by certain types of Electrical Engineers (in particular, signal processing experts).

It's highly unusual for a psych/soc paper to be posted on it, but the arxiv is a well-trusted site for researchers to go look up whatever they want without being paywalled.

I wish to add that the arxiv is not peer-reviewed. This is acceptable for Math/CS/Signal Processing because experiments are readily replicable (one can almost immediately discover a flawed paper), but the fact that the author published this paper on the arxiv suggests that it contains some deep flaw which would render it unsuitable for publication in a respectable journal.

Post screenshots then, faggot

Use Linux and a sandbox faggot nigger

SCARY HATEFUL MEAN MEANEY WORDS

I don't hate words, it's niggers and kikes that bother me.

Chhuuuuuueeeeecckkkkkeeeddddddddd
Ain't that the truth!!

No one has time for that shit you dumb fucking faggot. Screenshot the entire thing and post it here and stop wasting our fucking time.

……the person who did this"study" gets to be called DOCTOR for the rest of their lives? fuck this gay earth.

Wew for someone giving opsec advice it sure looks like you could use some yourself.

Impale yourself lazy ape.
Phones, Macs and Windows are for commies, non whites, women and kikes.

No surprises here

Using a sandbox I can open anything without risks, faggot.

Add lazy cunts to that list. I know better but meh fuck it come at me bro

Let me guess, you're blindly using firejail without understanding how it works. If the pdf was compromised the payload could still be delivered by it phoning home first since firefox has internet access you fag. Or it could just infect firefox. Sandboxes won't do shit in that case. Why increase your attack surface area? Oh that's right, because you're a fucking retard who thinks you're invincible because you read a basic opsec guide.

I cannot believe I have to read this crap.
—-
option 1:
Run Linux from a Live USB
option 2:
Run Linux as guest in VirtualBox

So what you're telling me is that you don't even know what a sandbox is because you don't even use one. I bet you didn't even hide your IP. Good luck when they openly publish everyone who's viewed that pdf.
I literally cannot even too xDD lmayyo

Hahahaha, jesus Christ that platform is such dogshit.

Look for SELinux, that is the answer.
Who knows, everybody have different approaches.

5.5% now, lul

I really dislike it when people phrase it this way. Give the difference or the number, not an unsimplified expression. This isn't acceptable in Math or English.

pickle drumpf in the house tonight

would archive work for a pdf link like that?

You do not belong here, kike

Now you're just grasping for straws.
lol you're fucked kid.

I swear to god, if ARXIV becomes a leftist hellhole, I'm going to lose it.

I'm shaking in fear

this.

it's all about gab.ai, not Holla Forums

OP IS A FAGGOT ONCE AGAIN

Sells out students to pedos and nig nogs. Calls people names and Zombie after having said nogs flat line them on film.