SHILLS ETERNALLY BTFO

cnn.com/2018/02/20/politics/donald-trump-bump-stocks/index.html

Oh, I'm sorry. Did the title say 'Shills' eternally BTFO?

It should've said

GOYIM ETERNALLY BTFO

STILL NO WALL, BY THE WAY. :^]

Other urls found in this thread:

oliverwillis.com/
facebook.com/oliverwillis
linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
foursquare.com/owillis
twitter.com/owillis
plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
flickr.com/people/owillis
pinterest.com/owillis1977/
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis Age 39 Occupation: Research Fellow at Media Matters for America Location: 8515 Flower Avenue Takoma Park, MD Phone: 202-492-3175 Email: [email protected] and [email protected] Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977 Website: oliverwillis.com/ Social Media: Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001 FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis Twitter: twitter.com/owillis Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977 Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/ Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

NO MORE BROTHERS WAR, KIKE!

NO MORE BORDER WARS, SHILL!

Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis Age 39 Occupation: Research Fellow at Media Matters for America Location: 8515 Flower Avenue Takoma Park, MD Phone: 202-492-3175 Email: [email protected] and [email protected] Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977 Website: oliverwillis.com/ Social Media: Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001 FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis Twitter: twitter.com/owillis Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977 Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/ Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SHILLS FUCK OFF WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY FUCKING VIDEO GAMES AND SHOOT MY GUNS FUCK OFF

Nice job Mr. President

Right?

They can’t let anyone have any fun, they are anti-fun commies. That should be the a meme, it’s potential is great.

grow the fuck up nigger.

Meanwhile, back at Holla Forums…

Well, looks like when they propose the final rule, we will just have to drown the ATF in letter opposing like last time.

Keep this up and its a one term confirm.
Forgetting who put him in power.

You aren't my brother you fucking Aztec.
Find a new meme.

Another one of these threads.
I remain unphased

Seems legit.

Wew, big day for Bingo

Welcome to Holla Forums

Yep, this place has truly gone to hell since we helped the fat fucks elect Trump. I hope he loses next election solely so garbage like /ptg/ is over and we can have actual threads again with minimal American circus politics shitting this place up.

Based zog emperor.

More lügenpresse lies.

The memo only asks for clarification on whether or not bump stocks are illegal. They are legal.

Did you read your own memo?

Did you?

It's pretty clear the he didn't request a ban.

Please stop, you embarrassing yourselves and our board with this petty horseshit.

will he ban the arm strap that goes over your shoulder too

This board is already an embarrassment. If anything we're increasing its value.

Please re read the section I JUST FUCKING POSTED. Because it clearly says he is directing the department of justice to """"AS EXPEDITIOUSLY AS POSSIBLE""" to do what I just fucking said.

Can you read?

The ATF defines a machine gun as a firearm that allows or device that augments a firearm to allow more than one discharge per deliberate action of the user. Obviously I'm paraphrasing but the impact of that is clear. Bump stocks will not be found to be "machine guns" and the ATF will find some stupid shit (such as a shoe string) like they always do to claim is a machine gun in order to placate salty libniggers.

I guess you didn't learn from the Syrian poison gas bullshit. So let me explain. All the retards demanded he do something. So he did something. That something was purely symbolic. He asked for clarification and comment from the DOJ on current machine gun laws.

End of story. Now Trump has "done something" and the cuck reporters and democrats have to run around trying to explain what a machine gun and realize it's too complicated to do before the next "2 scoops of ice cream" scandal distracts the retards.

He's like every fedora meme in one. Unbelievable.

low 01100101 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100111 01111001

Nofunz here. What does the bump stock do if not that?

Bump stocks don't allow for automatic fire, all they do is make it easier to use the recoil of the rifle to pull the trigger multiple times, you can do that without a bump stock or any form of assistance. An action is by definition a interaction with the firing mechanism, holding the trigger and auto-firing is a single action. Using recoil to pull the trigger quickly is multiple actions, you are interfacing with the trigger several times in a second.

That said, repeal the Hughes amendment and the 1934 firearms act. Fuck gun control, fuck background checks, fuck the ATF.

Also it has been found that accurate semi-automatic fire suppresses better than autofire. Bullets five feet over the head only scares conscripts from the 40s who don't know how their guns work or modern shitskins. The way to suppress trained white men is to make the bullets land on the ground next to their heads, anything less is a waste of ammo.

In reality automatic fire has little use outside of dedicated crew served machine guns which can lay down a narrow beatin zone which not only suppresses infantry but kills those who do not seek cover and can be maintained indefinitely by quick change barrels or water jackets. Or just by fuck-off sized rounds .50 caliber or larger that will scare the living shit out of anybody they land beside.

I'm surprised they aren't after binary triggers too TBH. You can shoot just as fast as full auto with them and they are actually controllable to use unlike retarded bump stocks.

Just looking at your dead board says it everything.
Also, expect nothing to come of this. His base doesn't like it. It's just lip service for the emotional cool down period after the shooting.
It was identical with Las Vegas. Nothing was done after that one.

Commies are screaming from their lungs since their board is dying.
And since they are that desperate, they believe that they can take over Holla Forums with this bathetic strategy.

Are you implying/pol/ isn't dead lol

Obviously it would be a terrible blow if our gun rights were restricted more than they are already. That said, anyone who was paying attention during the past couple of months knows that Trump is good at taking something that the commies want and making it go nowhere. Considering one of the man's campaign pledges was a national concealed carry license, I kind of doubt that this directive is sincere.

That said, the NRA already cucked on this back during the Vegas shooting, so keep your eyes peeled, and work your sock poppets.