WAKE

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP.

You think the kike government lies about everything EXCEPT space?!

All urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

what's the payoff for lying about space?

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

I guess Elon Musk just pretended to launch his car into space, then.

Thomas Price
Thomas Price

keeping humans from understanding god?
"I see no God up here" really doesn't seem like an awfully specific thing to say?

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

Satellites do not exist

Keep huffing paint until you choke on the fumes and die.

John Carter
John Carter

Jewgle "triangulation."

You're welcome.

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

You flat earther cunts are just as stupid as the WE WUZ KANGZ Hotep niggers.

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

I guess Elon Musk just pretended to launch his car into space, then.
I missed that.

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

Also what about 8 Inches Per Mile Squared?

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

What if God is a state of consciousness all people can experience?

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP.
But it's like 11 PM here.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

Space doesn't exist retards, not even Earth exists.

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

We'll be sure to leave you here with the niggers when we leave for Mars.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

Reminder that Obongo gave Elon Musk 5 billion taxpayer bux, and that he is forever indebted.

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

Yuri never said that.

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

And what fucking technology do you think boats use. I'm going to go find whatever thread you're sliding.

Josiah Flores
Josiah Flores

Care to enlighten us?
Is God up in the sky like it says in the torah?

Ian Young
Ian Young

MAKE SURE YOU SAGE WHEN REPLYING TO THESE MORONS

Idiots like you are why we're going to have to gradually phase out Christianity in the Reich.

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

probably the one about the liddle kidz foundation. it won't even load all the way for me.

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

Pretty sure they are just shills who are trying to poison the well, or at least that's how it started.

They are just carrying one of those magical towers with them!

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

any geocacher or comms guy knows this is bullshit.

William Stewart
William Stewart

I've gotten cell data from more than 50 miles from a cell tower in Colorado on a mountain before.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

Yeah the GPS gets location data it's the map on the cell phones needs to be downloaded by the navigation app.

You can still get coordinates you just need to get a map app that stores the map of the area you're going to be on your phone for them to be of any use.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

ya think they use counterrevolution tactics against conspiracy theorists? taint credibility by throwing false leads and leading good leads to failure?

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

I think they plant seeds and there are people dumb enough to pick it up and spread it. Flat earth threads are good slide material

BECAUSE NEWFAGS LIKE YOU PEOPLE FORGET TO FUCKING SAGE

Wyatt Ward
Wyatt Ward

I don't like to believe in anything unless I have some tangible evidence in front of me, so I don't have any opinion of space being real or not (although I favor the former tbh). But the payoff has been discussed in different conspiracy theories, the one that has made most sense to me being called Blue NWO something or another, I forget. Essentially, at some point when technology has advanced enough, the cabal will make it seem like an alien has come from outer space to control the world. The artificial alien(s) that have come will seem almost godlike, and will be followed strictly by the world as such. IDK tho, we'll see what happens I guess.

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

right on schedule

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

Lmao so tell me what the tumbling satellite I saw during the blood super moon was then?
I live in and have spent much time in places like that, GPS works just fine. Your faggy cellphone data connection doesn't you moron.

WE WUZ FLAT EARTH AN SHIET
fuck off

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

I am a stupid nigger who didn't sage slide thread

Brayden Hall
Brayden Hall

make sense

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit