Meuller got list of names to indict from an article written in 2015

An article that is written about trolling online was secretly used to get a list of names to indict.

radiosvoboda.org/a/26903778.html

archive.is/GJWdq

Spread this shit pls

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/374372-ex-cia-director-us-meddles-in-foreign-elections-for-a-good
nytimes.com/2018/02/17/sunday-review/russia-isnt-the-only-one-meddling-in-elections-we-do-it-too.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
archive.is/PJLWz
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/veteran-fbi-official-mueller-indictment-13-russians-meant-justify-existence-salary-special-counsel-witch-hunt/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't let this fukkkin slide

What does this mean besides being a dossier 2.0?

this.

Are you all really this intellectually lazy?

This means that Mueller didn't actually derive these names from the investigation. This was just shit they pulled from the evidence to justify continuing the investigation.

DIRECT FROM GOOGLE TRANSLATE:
They love Putin for 12 hours in a row "- the former" cream sheets " For the third year, first in St. Petersburg, in the village of Ol'hina, and then in the city itself, on the street Savushkina, in the building number 55 there is a mysterious organization, which is officially called the Limited Liability Company Internet Research, and unofficially nicknamed by its employees, the so-called "Kremlin trolls", "the Ministry of Truth".
The official founder and director general of this organization is the retired militia colonel Mikhail Bystrov, and is funded by the Concord holding, headed by friend and chef of President Vladimir Putin Yevgeny Prigozhin. Since 2000, this holding organizes banquets in the Kremlin, as well as cooperates with "Vointorg" and the Ministry of Defense.
In the "Trust Ministry", approximately 400 people, who change one at a time for 12 hours, sit around the computer around the clock and write in blogs - mostly in "Live Journal" or "VKontakte". There are several departments. In one they are engaged in the blogosphere, in another they prepare the TOR - technical tasks, in the third - they comment on the news in Russia…

bump

How about you just answer the question?
Right. Just like the dossier. And no one will ever be punished over this, ever, at any time, in any capacity. So what does this mean BESIDES that?

They are also claiming the #PrayForMizzou thing a few years ago was Russian bots, when I know for a fact is was people from Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack with fake nigger accounts (and I pushed it too). These people are completely inept.

Ooh! The next time there's a terrorist attack, should we use VPNs to post to social media from Russian IPs to start the #PrayFor[Whatever Location] hashtag? I think we should. Then we can sockpuppet as leftists "outing" this hashtag as a "Russian operation" (AND WE'LL HAVE ALREADY PLANTED EVIDENCE OF IT) to get people to NOT support the leftist-style response to terrorism.

+15 rubles.

Are you really this much of a nigger?

So, just like every other government employee

Sounds like the kike troublemakers are being rounded up everywhere. We had Goldberg, that fucker Cruz lost it, these RIDF fucks. They sound scared. мы ничего не делаем kek

thats what you can do

Please elaborate more.

Bump.

Summary for faggots.

I missed something?

I actually remember reading this back then

That pretty much sums it up. This is about to get really weird. How in the fuck can you tit-for tat, or even hold another country accountable when you have ex CIA Director saying on fucking record:
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/374372-ex-cia-director-us-meddles-in-foreign-elections-for-a-good
nytimes.com/2018/02/17/sunday-review/russia-isnt-the-only-one-meddling-in-elections-we-do-it-too.html

I keep praying the Russians indict (((Soros))) as fallout from all of this shit.

These are the only two names we get directly from this article(which went around the globe at this time, thought it was older actually), not all 13

Though honestly I wouldn't be surprised if they just pulled it out their ass from somewhere and called it an investigation

they have already called out all his shit there user, these hostile (((NGOs))) are banned, as they should be

Is wasting resources from all alphabet soup agencies then pocketing the money while pandering to the dems while also not doing substantial is still on-going? fucking amazing.

Banning so far yes. Arrest warrants not so from the Russian side. With Mueller's action, he just upped the ante.

Boy did this ever get slid hard

Funny though, that the DNC CTR attacks the russian CTR just to have a mean guy.

Bump

this is big, anyone got a good translation of the good bits? I can make an info graphic after I am done with my homework

Not a surprise tbh. We all know Mueller has ties to the swamp who was appointed by Rosenstein, and his name speaks for itself.

They are in russia and never will be taken. mueller did this so no one will actually go to trial but he gets to say russians were indicted…

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Wake me when they do something about the convicted child rapist Roman Polanski. Russian shit posters are just kike distractions.

This user said OP is shit more eloquently than I believe OP deserved.

(((they))) are just shoehorning the indictments into irrelevant articles now.

archive.is/PJLWz

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/veteran-fbi-official-mueller-indictment-13-russians-meant-justify-existence-salary-special-counsel-witch-hunt/