I noticed Holla Forums keeps flooding /r9k/

What reason is there to be proud of your race? Being born into whatever race you are was completely out of your control, and being proud of "your race's" accomplishments is really just being proud of what others have achieved. Instead, why don't YOU innovate? Do something that you can be proud of without even bringing race into the equation.

But you won't. You cling on to race because it's the only thing you can feel proud of. Unlike robots, you can't admit that you're a failure, even though we can all tell. That makes you even more pathetic than us.

gas yourself kike

Because I can be a neet.

Ah, Holla Forums blows me out of the water yet again with another outstanding argument.

No more will your autistic rants produce school shooters;
ASSES AND ELBOWS

sage goes in all fields fuck off faggot

You really are quite retarded.

We basically created the world and ruled it for centuries until the kikes didn't get eradicated and weaseled their way into our society and started fucking it up from within.

We have ID's, you know.

To be proud of your race is to be proud of yourself, your family, your community and hopefully your country.
You suggest a matter of passing the torch and that is exactly what it means to be proud of your race.
You come here, from /r9k/, in an attempt at social shaming people who gather anonymously based on idea, to belittle them on not taking credit for their achievements. I think it's pathetic, an easy target for a person like you.
I sage your thread. Kill yourself.

Yeah, I know. I just wanted to reiterate what a spastic downy fuck you are.

It's not about taking pride in others accomplishments. It's about valuing what had been handed to you by your ancestors, and ensuring that your people's prosperity can be handed onto future generations.

I want you people to stop flooding my board with attempts to "save us". I don't want saving. Go to /lgbt/ instead.

What do you redditors get out of larping as wizards?

I do not come from r/incel, and I'm not a wizard yet. I'm 24. I hate everything about women, the fact that they deem me too pathetic to surrender their holes to doesn't anger me anymore than any other manipulative aspect of their shitty personalities.

Being proud of your own race makes you a failure? Whites take pride in their own race, not just because they have a white skin color, but because the historical advances of the white man surpasses other races. What's wrong about celebrating your ancestors and their accomplishments? You fall short of the context given behind "white pride"

What if you are a mixed race?

I thought even Holla Forums could come to the consensus that "white" isn't a race. That's like saying Germanic people and Slavic people are the same just because of their skin color.

Go fuck yourself. You dont know what any of us have done or will do, we are anonymous you stupid fuck.

By being retarded? Good job.

>I want you people
No one here posts on your faggot board

You should just do the world a favor and kill yourself you attention seeking faggot

It has nothing to do with individuals and everything to do with preserving the genes of the tribe nigger.

/r9k/ betacucks lel.. have some pussy, ala haram

Do you think all Jews, every single person with a drop of Jewish blood in them, all of them, are a part of some vast conspiracy? There's no debating that the government from top to bottom is saturated with them, but I seriously doubt that Dylan Klebold was some illuminati mastermind.

I'm talking about the European races as whole, obviously. I know it can be hard for you to grasp the concept.

Something something artificial wombs something roastie. LOLZ Have an uboat my fellow virgin XDDD

I am a failed human being. So are you, but the difference between me and you is that I don't attach artificial value of my life through my race.

No.
They are of a similar tribal mindset. As are all competing tribes.

Actually the difference between me and you is that I don't pretend to know things about you that I don't.

This is now a lol

fuck off nigger kike.

Then why did he want to kill himself instead of bettering the lives of his fellow Jews?

Being pathetic is a choice you make. Direct your anger into something more productive, like crushing your enemies.

Our enemies group us together and work towards our destruction regardless.

we r lejun

Just sagebomb

bettering the lives of his fellow jews? Thats not how the jewish tribal mentality works. Its inflitarate and force the host tribe to assimilate, just like he did with his fellow Columbine drudged up partner in crime.

What if I don't want to be a fucking caveman who blindly fights for other white people regardless of how they treat me?

sad!

Beins In bagna :DDD

L

:^)

Badabing

Badabang

Cara

Al

Sol

Con

La

Camisa

Nueva

Que

Tu

Bordaste

Are you the lefty faggot that got banned after being told, repeatedly, that hating niggers and kikes wasn't some 1488 Holla Forums invasion shit? Because if you are, I still want you to fuck off forever and preferably go kill yourself.

En

Rojo

Ayer

Sage and bomb

Me

Hallará

La muerte

Si

Me llega

Y

No

Te

Vuelvo

A

Ver

Formaré

Con mis

kek what a retard.

Compañeros

Que hacen

Guardia

Sobre

Los

Luceros

Impasible

El ademán

Y están

Yup. It's definitely you again. You're really bad at this and not the least bit entertaining or engaging.

Time to do my duty and sage.

Presentes

En nuestro

Afán

Si te dicen

jaja?

Qué caí

Me fui

mestivo

Al puesto

Que tengo

Allí

Volverán

Banderas

Victoriosas

Al paso

Alegre

De la paz

Y traerán

In typical Holla Forums fashion, you're putting words in my mouth. I never said anyone deserves special privileges.

wi wi
(((angry japanese sounds)))

Prendidas

Cinco

Rosas

Las flechas

De mi

Haz

Nigger you fags aren't even proud of yourselves nobody expects you to be proud of anything else. You hate yourself and are afraid of the world.

Volverá

You don't have an argument, and it shows. If what I had to say was as stupid as you think, it should be easy to counter. Instead, you're just spamming in hopes that I get bored and leave.

A reir

guacoed.com

La primavera

Qué por

Cielo

bump

Tierra

Y mar

This meme is so right, the betas on Holla Forums think they are hardcore and well informed and punished for being so smart, yet in reality that is an illusion and they are actually wojacks

Se espera

dub

Escuadras

>>>/cuckchan/

A vencer

pic related

Qué en España

Empieza

A amanecer

(checked)

Wow this thread is the best shitshow in awhile! Bravo!

It is "Cara al Sol", a Spanish Falangist song, that later was used as national hymn

IN typical faggot fashion, op is a faggot

Thanks my nigerian prince

No te voy a dar el placer de que te hablen en tu idioma, feminoide repulsivo

Eres una rata asquerosa que no puede dejar, ni por un instante, de tenerse pena a sí misma.

Escoria hedonista, que proyecta sus fallos en los otros. Viniste aquí sabiendo muy bien que no eras bienvenido

Recojes lo que plantas

Judío sucio

IUDAEI

JUDEN

JEW

You don't deserve proper answers

Alimaña

Where's your cockiness now?

Faggot

Basura

I came this thread just to laugh at you.

Адаг

В общем, я не знаю, что ты не знаешь, что ты не знаешь, что ты не знаешь.

Эквадор уу гэж боддог байлаа ч гэсэн энэ номыг уншиж байхад, би бас нэг э нь.

Patético

Faggot OP ran away

So an /r9k/ incel is trying to tell Holla Forums how stupid we are, but doesn't even know how to ID? Son, do you even internet?

How pathetic he is.

This is an English board, user.

Quite a weak, noodle limbed beta.

Yes, and? To say you cannot be grateful nor proud that you ended up the way you are is bullshit. To say I cannot value nor be content that my ancestors have given me what they've fought to obtain/attain and establish is total hogwash.

We have threads in most European languages.

Why are you taking him seriously?

What a faggot. He ran away from the thread.

Truly cancee

Hey OP, reply to this post.

Heh

Holla Forums and /r9k/ have always have a significant overlap, there is no "flooding" occurring. Both boards are redpilled on the Female Question. The only real 'shilling' on /r9k/ is from /christian/, they spam Christ-Chan memes to try to convert robots to Cuckstianity.
It's the best one.
It is the result of all of the actions of all of your ancestors up until the point where they blew the load that became you. They succeeded in surviving and reproducing their genome because of their quality genes.

Race can vary in scope, it's all relative. You could consider people from one isolated village a race, you could consider a nationality to be a race, you could consider a group of nationalities sharing the same language family as a race, you could consider white as a race, you could consider Homo genus as a race, and you could even consider mammals a race. They all are races, how specific you want to get is arbitrary and contextual.

It's not "a conspiracy", it's an ethnic agenda. What is good for Jews is harmful for Europeans, and vice versa. We are born enemies. The Jews are a parasite race that thrives off of the hard work and productivity of other peoples while contributing none of their own. Watch the documentary, "Der Ewige Jude", you can find it with English dub+subtitles on Hooktube/Jewtube.

Niger tier

Our ancestors got us where we are. While niggers and other animals were lazying around we were discovering new continents, building better means of transport, better medicine, etc.
Yes, and we should thank lady luck every day for being born as a White man instead of a cockroach, rat, etc.
Yes and no. We're thankful for the sweat of our ancestors, and at the same time we owe them to give the next generation a world better than that given to us. You seem to have a very individualist view, so you probably won't be able to understand it.

Stop taking him seriously. He is part of a raid that was planned in another board.

Op is a faggot, he doesn't even reply.

You got your feefees hurt, OP?

Stop fucking bumping the thread with your spam you cocksucking nigger. learn how to sage or go back to reddit

Seems so.

Your a nigger

It's you're. Thanks for learning how to sage, reddit. this thread was on page1 for hours thanks to your bump spam. faggot.

Sbam

Sbam ids fridum of sbeadz

Hahahahahaha. You aren't white so I'm afraid you'll never know.

My first post was fitti minutes ago
Newfag

It is not so much a matter of being proud of other white people's accomplishments. It is a matter of loving the blood that flows through my veins.

Why would I not love what I am? Why would I not love the thousands of generations, the millions of people that led up to me? They gave me LIFE. They created the building blocks for the human I am today.

It is not about taking credit for the accomplishments of others. It is a love for MY PEOPLE.

I'm sageing dhe dhread

We have IDs here you fucking retard.

I thought you had gone away

Briber ur anus

reported

Yes faggot, I'm bombing this shitty thread so it enters bumplock. I never claimed I was two people. Stop using terms you don't understand, newfag.

Stupid goys having self respect for themselves

Fag

I never said sagebombing, just bombing. Bumping the thread doesn't dlet threads below it.

Nigger

Jew

Pussy won't reply

Why aren't you replying?

lol wrong. See the thing is, when you're white it isn't simply about being proud that your ancestors were the greatest philosophers, scientists, engineers, authors, and artists to ever live in addition to literally inventing civilization. It's that you possess the same greatness of your ancestors. Being white means you have unlimited potential and the ability to accomplish anything you put your mind to.

But like I said, you're not white and you have no concept of pride so you'll never ever know what it's like. The greatest thing your ancestors ever did was invent a stick. That's the maximum potential you can ever reach.

Jigaboo

Baggett

Negro

dzegg'd

He's probably a self hating jew.

You'll never belong

Austria

Germany

France

and thats why youre a newfag. you didn't delete a thread below it but keeping it on page1 contributes to the fact that this is a slide thread and you're helping out the OP. A quick look at the catelog shows plenty of sliding tonight and we sure dont need another sticking around because of a retarded newfag who kept bumping the thread. OP was never here to debate shit, all he did was shit up the catelog a bit and you helped him out by keeping it around with your bumps. Are you going to manually spam until it hits bumplock on your own? That's hundreds of posts away, and a waste of effort. Just use the report button hide the thread and move on.

Greece

Rumania

Spain

"Sir, I'm running low on insult ammo."
"Look no further Private user, OP just gave us a years supply."

Portugal

Italy

Russia

Defeatist, yes I am going to do it. It could go faster if you helped. It seems that you're non-white.

Britain

Ireland

Poland

Sweden

Denmark

Ukraine

Rhodesia

Switzerland

Finland

Holand

Hungary

Would you help?

Bls

Helb bls

Vatican

Am I forgetting any country?

Rome

Op a fag

You're waifu a shit

user, the answer to the infinitely retarded "but what have you done personally" trope is simple. I'm not a nigger. I behave in accordance with social norms which enables society to support geniuses with infrastructure and material to further research.
Tl;dr being white allows for humanity to progress.

60 posts to go

Attatch