AMERICAN-EUROPEAN IDENTITY

ATLANTIC BRIDGE IS THE FUTURE
ITT we discuss networking and cooperation between AMERICA and EUROPA.
This shall be the first of many future threads to counter jewish D&C shilling that has become frequent here.
1. Global WHITE identity must be sustained through our common culture, mission and struggle
2. America and Europe are the two strongest bulwarks of White identity
3. America and Europe must unite in the struggle against White genocide.

In the news:
Putin’s chef, a troll farm and Russia's plot to hijack US democracy
archive.is/BmHHg

Jean-Claude Juncker says he does not want 'revenge' for Brexit
archive.is/ToFXp

Public debate on Europe has shifted
archive.is/S5WS3

Theresa May: 'UK committed to Europe's future security
archive.is/wABvM

Other urls found in this thread:

isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf
vice.com/en_ca/article/59ypnn/the-extreme-right-is-increasingly-organized-globalized-and-winning-over-gen-z
vox.com/science-and-health/2017/8/15/16144070/psychology-alt-right
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/mcmaster-says-evidence-of-russian-meddling-is-now-really-incontrovertible-as-he-woos-european-allies/2018/02/17/4a27f560-10e8-11e8-a68c-e9374188170e_story.html?utm_term=.3bde544bd4a9
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323220/Shock-84-schools-NO-white-British-pupils–double-years-ago.html
archive.is/GFhqc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharpening_stone#Terminology
archive.is/omuDF
schusterman.org/blogs/lisa-eisen/olam-global-jewish-citizens-changing-world
archive.is/oNFn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we've been receiving your "help" for century now
how about we just keep our respectful distance

That shits too fucking good

United we will reach for the stars

but they work excellently on the average American so stay away

Bump.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

Kill yourself, leftist shill.

This is a high energy thread.

UNITED we STAND
DIVIDED we FALL

Nice fucking thread guys. Let's set a precedent here: This should be a beacon against constant D&C shilling perpetrated by jews and their lackeys.

Bump.

You mean this is the kind of thread where a few autists spam pictures and feel good about themselves?

Fuck off shill, your derailing tactics don't work here.

"defending Europe" always seems to translate "fucking it up for the jews" so no thanks

No.
Fuck you.
kys
fucking nigger

KYS cuck

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/killyourself/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/suicide/
>>>/out/

Found the kike!

why are you on /pol?

Yeah, no. First there is no common culture among "whites" aka people of european ancestry and second, see pics related.

I know what you are trying to say, but again, what the fuck is "white" identity? In europe is no white identity, there is polish identity, german identity, french identity, hungarian identiy and so on.

Okay, I can understand that we should and can work together, but I always get the feeling that "unite" will mean in the end "work against your own interest and that of your nation/people/culture for the whole of all white people". Smells like marxism. There should definitely be a line, that shouldn't be crossed and that must be worked out before we get deeper in that manner.

I'm just participatan in this high energy bread :3

Hello D&C kike. You're going in the oven.

We are onto you D&C shills.
The White man is stronger than you.

LOL
We are on the right track here Holla Forums

The extent to which D&C shilling is having a successful effect on growing the divide between Europe and America is disturbing.

Posting some redpills

It's all coordinated. This is what they want, to divide whites all over the world.
They're active in the national generals on here 24/7.

WE

Ah, heres another one

>>>Holla Forums

A common taktik among kikes is to lable people who call them out on their kikery as kikes themselfs.

By all honestly, you didn't even read my post. I didn't even negated a possible cooperation, just pointed obvious flaws out.

Cooperating with other whites =/= working against your interests

The Atlantic Ocean is the White man's ocean, protect your waters and it's ecosystems, white man.

I wanna build a litteral bridge from europa to usa
in the form of a hyerloop tunnel
so i can drive from mainland europe (anglos are banned from the tunnel for obvious reasons, with their continent disuniting ways) to texas

Follow the rule please.

Obvious shill is obvious.
No White nation will be excluded. Gas yourself rabbi.

JEWS WILL SPAM, LIE AND SHILL TO DERAIL & DESTROY THIS THREAD
DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN WHITE MAN

We need to develop a international social club that are similar to the expat club.

JEWS WILL SPAM, LIEAND SHILL TO DERAIL & DESTROY THIS THREAD
DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN WHITE MAN

Says the guy who SPAMS, LIES AND SHILLS in other threads like crazy.

Then don't spam yourself.

Your time is running out, Moishe

>>>Holla Forums

But really, what's the point of this thread? Do redditors really believe that this amount for anything more than wasted space in the catalogue?

Workin' hard, or hardly workin' Shlomo?

You really wanna know that? Than just read the three screencaps here

White networking and cooperation.
Protip see the thread title

>>>/gaschamber/

Pottery

ATLANTIC BRIDGE
T
L
A
N
T
I
==C=
BRIDGE
R
I
D
G
E

This

Tick tock, kikes.

Dubs of truth

Wew the kikes are extremely afraid of white unity. At least we know their weakness.

Kek, your argumentation capabilitys expose you.

Your tactics don't work here anymore.
Your time is up shlomo.

And how do hwitess network? By spamming pictures in this thread? Because then I too am networking quite hard tbh famalam.

What kind of argument is that!?
Pure denial.

My tactic is to demand a discussion upon this thread topic. I posted content that points flaws out within the topic's strategy and the only responds were muh "reeee, kike, shills, D&C" spams. Also you are just proofing my point with that.

Yes, because Sweden never had anything to be ashamed off (unless recently) and still got cucked beyond believe by the marxist agenda that all "whites" are evil and should be ashamed to exists. The origin of that agenda comes from the us, the current HQ of Judae, and is being shilled all over the media in europe within the last two decades. Now the people in the UK, France and Germany have to deal with crap like political correctness, gender bullshit, cultural appropriation, social justice and other shit, all thanks to the "white" mainstream that implies that we have responsibilities among stuff that happens on the other side of the ocean.

If you really want to push this topic, than read the three screencaps in my post and point out where I'm wrong and bring some decent arguments.

are you illiterate?

I already did, it's pathetic to be honest, equating pride in your race with marxism?
Being so small minded and feeble clinging onto small fractures without any unification is why all other race groups can have their pride marches and protests but not the whites? you fall right into the jews semantics trap. The caps show you're from Germany, cuck central so you are already fully blackpilled and demotivated it's a waste talking to you and it's shameful because I have both German and Sweed blood in my family. You aren't going to convince anyone with bigger ideals, and if all you have to say is read what you already posted then i suggest you leave the thread you cant contribute anything but blackpills.
Sweeden was cucked but it wouldnt have have fallen like that, if the EU was interested in anything more than self-destruction of the unified white race that you seem to deny existing. And I will go further and say that it's not just the Atlantic Ocean but also the white nations in the Pacific that should be united. Whites when united built super civilizations that all others are mere shadows of. It's time to return to that.

I don't want to cooperate with no goddamned a*erican AKA JEW. The anglos ruined my beloved homeland 80 years ago and now they rule over it, if all the a*erican and jewish influence was contained in that shithole of a corrupt puppet country Europe would be free. Fuck your so called "cooperation" you're only want to exploit us for your own selfish good. I don't trust you and I don't want anything to do you with you. Also "american-identity" lmaoing at your life you're all inbred anglo criminal rejects.
GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY YOU HAMBURGER EATING FAT CUNTS, GET OUT OF HERE.

United we will repopulate our ancestral lands, free of the scourge that has hounded our peoples for centuries.

How hard is it to hack the Wikipedia page for US racial statistics and separate Mexican from white while adding an anthropology excerpt of discerning race via bone structure to counter the excessively cultural Marxist "race is a social construct" article it has.

Yah nah ya cunt

Tell junket to stop been a faggot and let us leave, and we'll gladly leave you to it.

Leftypol.shill assmad.exe

Good thread you got there. This will really convince Europeans you're worthwhile allies to have.

They are
dead scared
of us
isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf

vice.com/en_ca/article/59ypnn/the-extreme-right-is-increasingly-organized-globalized-and-winning-over-gen-z

vox.com/science-and-health/2017/8/15/16144070/psychology-alt-right

Fucking hell.
The truth of the matter is that Europe has been fucked with by kikes long before America was even a country.
Do some fucking research, and stop listening to kike shills on cuckchan.

Also lol at you faggots spamming your shit in other threads, way to make a first impression, I can see you going places.

I like how much sperging we're getting over this. Since we've basically immunized ourself to religious D+C, it seems that White identity D+C is their current best hope. How long before we come up with a good solution to this one? I'm going to give it 2-3 months.

Good idea there, kike
never change

Apparently you did NOT read them properly.
What you guys are trying is to generalize the nations, identiies, cultures and yes even bloodlines of all people of european acenstry. This is literally "hello my fellow white people" tier and the problems that will follow were already pointed out within those caps. Btw I haven't seen any counter arguments for those to this point.

Like who? Do you think that africans reffer to themselves as blacks among themselves? They fucking hate each other and kill each other because of cultural differences on a daily basis. Similiar with asians, or do you believe that japanse, koreans and chines see each other as a unified euqal race? Don't make me laugh.

Yeah, that's why I am on Holla Forums, take redpills on a daily basis and became so cautious to all kinds of propaganda that I won't even by everything that is posted here right of the bat not before I carefully argued about it.

No shit Sherlock!

Again, that's why I here right? I'm so demotivated that I discuss topics like this here and call out dangerous bullshit when I see it. Try again.

Really, I thought you were just white? I could post a bunch of le56%.png, but instead I will remind you that I want to preserve the fact that you have German and Swedish blood and not just european than just white and than just human blood in your veins. Stop trying to degenerate your claimed acenstry any further.

The EU is simply a minor step to globalisation and generalisation of different people and therefore exactly what you are trying to do and with that one of the major problems that caused that. Do you even know how destructive the EU is to the nations of europe and their identites?

I still haven't read any argument or basis why anything within my caps is supposed to be wrong. The only thing you posted was strawman arguments, ad hominem and other diversions.

Keep grasping for straws, faggot. This thread is just a whole lot of [autistic screeching] and instead of actually demonstrating why Americans (and yes, Americans,since this is pretty much just an American 'we wuz Europeans' thread, it would be beyond pathetic for a European to make such a thread) make such fine friends, you keep chanting about it as if that would make it true.

lol

This is the best thread I've seen here in months… maybe even years. Absolutely beautiful, shills kvetching everywhere and nothing they can do to stop us.
AMERICAN-EUROPEAN IDENTITY IS THE FUTURE!
AFRO-FUTURISM IS DEAD

How sad. The USA was founded by europeans, my family came over on the mayflower and while there will always be cases of disagreement or killing the amount of white on white crime and killing eachother has always been exponentially lower than other races like niggers and shitskins. The ancestors clearly didnt have a problem building the US out to be the best country in the world when it was predominantly whites of all kinds, there's simply no ground for your paranoia. Maybe you are equating the european conquest era of kings as your founding arugment but you seem to forget that whites can actually evolve in a civil manor instead of being stuck in barbarism shitholes like niggers.

Oy vey goyim abandon your identity.
You're all white. Nothing else matters.

Genetics are genetics, shillfriend. French/German counts as a singular category when being genetically tested, which makes sense since they share a border. The "cultures and identities" of Whites are quite secondary to the actual genetics; the culture of Whites in Alabama is quite different than the culture of Whites in Oregon, yet genetically they are extremely similar. But I suppose you think that our states should fracture to preserve these "all-important" differences and never come together to advance the goals of White people writ large. I also must suppose that if a German man immigrates to America he becomes a "le 56%" man because he happened to set foot on a different piece of land. You're not going to win this battle, best to move on.

How about we are responsible for 90%+ of major inventions over the last 150 years with Germany claiming 60% of the remainder, leaving 4% total to be distributed among the rest of the world? Good enough? Not for a D+C kike, but it's good enough for actual people.

This particular strain of D+C is on its deathbed, you better go invent a new one.

Except for literally a hundred years of history.

WE MUST ADAPT AND EVOLVE TO SURVIVE!!

Hitler would have looked upon "white" nationalists with disdane. He fought for Nordid German identity, not your post-modern "white" meme identity

Jesus Christ you're stupid

do you really think that whites are going to go back to nordic vikings and raids? dont be a dumb ass. whites these days are so concerned with humanitarian efforts that they adopt altruism and kill themselves literally over jewish pushed propaganda.

Great, didn't stop you from dragging down the whole 'white world' you claim to be a friend of to your level of decadence and commercial and consumerist 'culture'. as well as bombing Europe to hell and back.

Yes, the 20th century never happened.

You were the one who came up with that by saying "why all other race groups can have their pride marches and protests but not the whites?". Also this was not intended to imply that whites/european of today have the same level of conflicts like niggers in shithole central, but to point out that there is not a common global identity among whites/europeans and THAT for a good reason.

painfully obvious shilling. reported and filtered

Non-organized crime is virtually unknown in Asian countries, yet the Asian peoples still hate each other. You are confusing in-group and out-group aggression here.
Yes, so a best "country" built upon BASED ideas like "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights". Are you really this delusional?

What inventions? Give us a full list, not just vague statements.

Not a shill, just English

REMEMBER THE LESSON?
WE MUST BURN DOWN WHAT IS LEFT AND BUILD A NEW CIVILIZATION
LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE ASHES WE WILL RISE
LEAVE OUR MISTAKES IN THE PAST, OUR LESSONS HAVE BEN LEARNED AND THEY WILL GUIDE US IN THE FUTURE!!
WE'RE ON OUR WAY, PREPARE OR SUFFER!!

So under the brainwashing of the EU lead by kikes

meant for

So really, i guess we shouldn't be concerned about black-on-white violence because whites killed each other long before they made contact with blacks. If a historically unique slaughter of 'fellow whites' doesn't even raise any questions for you, this US-Europe-alliance 'movement' will forever be stillborn.

SONS OF EUROPE UNITE!!!!!

When I brought up the white pride groups I was referring to the hypocrisy of how every other group gets to rally under their race but whites are forbidden by the media and institutions owned by kikes. Shitskins from all parts of the world get to rally under BLM and it has only made them more of a problem for whites because they have a unified voice being put on megaphone by shekels. If you think that whites wouldnt benefit from a unifying call to protect whiteness then you are blind and deaf to the world events around you.
This is quite literally the forest for the trees. You see the trees in the forest, they are made up of many different and unique types of trees that all exist within the forest but you miss the bigger picture and if each tree is a white nation being cut down one by one by forced miscegenation then while you were so vehemently trying to defend your single tree the whole forest disappeared around you.

That would take for fucking ever. We get to claim all of Tesla's inventions though, so things like AC power, radio, RC and laser are all ours. Plus a couple of hillbillies invented the airplane in a fucking shack. All of this is secondary though. The main point is that Whites invented all of these things, America was just a good place to do it.

Explain how this is different that the numerous wars Euros fought amongst themselves
We should, because blacks aren't White
I don't think so, schlomo. Kvetch though you might, and I know you will, in 3 months time you won't even bother trying this D+C angle.

UNITED WE STAND!
DIVIDED WE FALL!

And? If it's true, then somebody already compiled a list.
No, you don't. Most of "your" inventions are the result of brain drain from Europe.
You are retarded.

This type of stuff is on-target. Someone should effortpost a decent OP that's specifically for designing White unity OC. For now it seems that shills have latched onto this fracture point, but that's not only OK but beneficial to us. It wasn't too long ago that Christian/Pagan D+C was the main thing they used, now people just filter that shit and move on. I swear, we're the WHITE blood cells of the internet. Another thing that Whites do best, as usual.

Then you post it, faggot. I know libshit time wasting when I see it

It's not just about genes it's more about the background that created those genetics and the ability of a person to identify himself with those historical and cultural backgrounds. When a pure blood Norwegian would step on US ground he couldn't identify with the american civil war since his ancestors did not took part in it, just like a white american with 100% german blood which ancestors came with the mayflower to america could not identify with the happenings of the 20th century for the same reasons.

A colony that desires independence needs a populus, otherwise they can't develope a own identity. The fact that "white" people are seperated through different geographical locations is causing them to develope seperated cultures and therefore identies, which allows them to have a high trust society and many other advantages to create a stable society. This is the very reason why so many different cultures exist in the first place. A global white identiy would harm and finally destroy those stable high trust society, since the requirements of being part of those would be downgraded to just being "white". Generelisation like this is like a Club that lets anybody in. It's basically the same tactic as marxism, where the requirements of anything are lowered to a point where it becomes meaningless. This is an extreme unstable form of identy and would sooner or later break apart via balkan style since over time those people would harden/sclerotize their local behaviour to new seperated identities. This is the natural way.

WE MUST KEEP OUR SEPARATE IDENTITIES WITH THE MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING THAT WE ARE UNITED AGAINST OUR EXTINCTION!

The Rest of the world is not america. It would be good if whites in the US could get under one umbrella like other ethnic groups within the US. The rest of the world doesn't work like this. The reason for that are especially pointed out within the first cap here

Just like in WW2, Americans come to aid us against our greatest enemy, fascists!
Thanks be to American WW2 vets for liberating us from tyranny.

THE KIKES HAVE REVEALED THEIR HAND TOO SOON!
THEY WANT US IN ANOTHER WAR AGAINST OUR OWN KIND SO THAT THEY DON'T SUFFER
THEY WOULD HAVE US IN WAR WITH OUR SLAVIC BROTHERS IN RUSSIA!!
WE MUST REJECT AND EXPOSE THIS NARRATIVE!!
WE WILL NOT FIGHT NOR DIE AGAINST ONE ANOTHER AGAIN!!!

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/mcmaster-says-evidence-of-russian-meddling-is-now-really-incontrovertible-as-he-woos-european-allies/2018/02/17/4a27f560-10e8-11e8-a68c-e9374188170e_story.html?utm_term=.3bde544bd4a9

this thread doesn't…. feel natural at all.

Leaving president Wilson's bullshit during and WWI aside for now, the US was the main power agitating for WWII, aiming for subjugation of Germany through their credit power (yes, WWII happened mainly because America wanted, Britain only took second place in that regard). It's a matter of fact that WWII either wouldn't have happened or would've been much shorter and less bloody without US involvement. The US sparked the most destructive conflict in human history that set us on the path that let to our current situation. And here you are, arguing in a thread about American-European cooperation telling me the US dindu nuffin and how Europeans have no reason to be suspicious and are just exaggerating. If this kind of alliance is ever supposed to happen I hope the Americans choose a better ambassador.

I see, so there's no reason for concern when whites are being killed by other whites.

In 3 three months time you'll hopefully come to realize that this 'big tent' white nationalism is mostly an American pipe dream and most Europeans want nothing to do with your bullshit.

Something is off here.

Why not go all the way through and call the white race the Atlantean race? It is true after all, all the ancient non-white cultures have a white savior bringing civilization.

Include pics encouraging traditional women that are loving mothers, submissive and respectful to their husbands, and not degenerate whores.

Stop linking me shit i already read hours ago.
Only through believing in the jews power over you. Are you this blind that you cant see that the unified whites is what the jews screech about the most? Every single time whites gather together they shit themselves, and try to stamp that out gee i wonder why that is. A
Have you
You want to talk about culture? Try the swastica which is 12000 years old, and inherently an ancient white universal symbol that kikes demonize and forbid because of one war that lasted a few years, just imagine the kvetching if someone suggested that the jewish star or menorah be banned as a symbol. Whites achievements are based on devotion to the divine and truth, such as science that propelled the world out of the dark ages into the 20th century and beyond.

ATLANTEANS UNITE!
THE WORLD IS OURS!

ATLANTEAN STAFF LOOKS LIKE THE LAMBDA
==ATLANTEANS ARE BELIEVED TO HAVE BEEN THE CREATORS OF CIVILIZATION AND CONQUERORS OF CONTINENTS!!!
WE ARE ATLANTEANS!!

hell I need to get some lunch, polite sage

At this point I'm 99% sure that posters like OP are born when a brainlet reads the Turner Diaries.

Reminder that Poland is now publicly renouncing the holohoax

POLAND RISING

404 not found, can somebody help me find this?

That's some great maths skills you've got there. How about an easier % for you to understand. 56%

Bull fucking shit. The Edward VIII and the rest of the crypto Jewish royal family were balls-to-the-wall on Nazism because they wanted Hitler to destroy Germany and discredit American economic nationalism that had flourished in the 19th century and made Germany an economic powerhouse. The Americans that supported Hitler (like their banker Prescott Bush) were ANGLOPHILES.

Russia had also copied Hamiltonian economic nationalism and built projects like the Trans-Siberian Railroad and industrialized, as well as supporting America when the British Freemasons and B'nai B'rith started the Confederacy to cut America in half and slow their westward expansion. So they sponsored the Russian Revolution to murder all the Christians (remember, the British Royal Family believe they are JEWISH descendants of King David) and remove Russia as a threat to their kikery. They turned on Hitler because he carved up Poland with the Russians instead of invading Russia like they wanted.

The Japanese were under the spell of the British crypto-Jews and attacked the US because FDR was an economic nationalist who didn't want to be in any kikey banker's wars. Remember when the kikes tried to overthrow FDR as soon as he got into power? Smedley Butler? The kikes hated him because he took away the gold they were hording to manipulate the money supply, and they probably poisoned FDR because he and Stalin were going to break up the British kikEmpire. The attack by Japan came pretty much directly from the British crypto-Jews.

Carroll Quigley explains all of this in minute detail. The Network is London and New York anglophiles.

Nice attempt to rewrite history, you deserve a raise for that one, maybe twenty cents instead of the usual ten?

You're talking about the guy whose ambassadors pressured France and Britain into declaring war on Germany, who financed the Soviet Union and provided virtually all the necessary material for their army and who engineered America's de jure entry into WWII via Pearl Harbor. That's leaving aside the subjugation of half of Germany (and the rest of western Europe), with Germany having finally ended their silly plans of economic independence from American credit power.

I will once you finally understood what I wrote. I still wait for reasons why the arguments in those caps are supposed to be wrong.

Yes, they screech about unified whites in america since whites are massivly seperated over there. Webm related.
Whites coming together in the US as whites is a rationalisation. That's good.
They don't screech about germans, poles, french, italians and brits who come together as whites, but together as their respective ethnic backrounds.
Germans coming together as whites is a generalisation. This is bad, because it's a process of degeneration.
Germans coming together as Germans is a rationalisation. This is good, because it'sa process of preservation.

Easy enough to understand? Maybe I should summarize it again.

The avoidance of the term "white" by people outside of Europe could weaken them by "devide and conquer", since they build their identity on that, while native people of Europe within Europe should avoid the term "white" since it would weaken their identiy by "globalisation through generalisation".

What is good for you doesn't necressary mean it's good for us and vice versa.

Slide reported.
You are.not from here shill and it shows.

This, together with Mein Kampf are my Bible.

???

Anglos are silly, but they're still white, and they're the kings of cultural domination. If you dislike Anglo-Saxons so much, stop speaking their language.

Saving the white race from the kikes is what Holla Forums is all about. Also lurk some more newfag

If mods ban this come to /polk/

From a time when America was more European.

Anglos are hardly Anglo-Saxon, Irish, Scottish, and Welsh more so. They're more mixed the Romans (med) than anything.

They sure panicked about the AfD winning seats, and just look at how they are treating poland right now, they've already started to sweat about italy because they werent as much of pushovers as Germany the UK and France which was lead into liberal shitholes turned into hell from shitskin invasions. The jews may not publicly let everyone in on that they're attacking all of the european race but it should be really fucking obvious that they are doing just that. The only one who is clinging onto that being grouped together is a bad thing for the betterment of the future is cucked Europeans. No ammount of redtexting and relinking is going to change that you are the biggest enemy to your own race with your blackpill paranoia because you insist on thinking you're too different from your genetic neighbor. Your claims are just full of shit, my family has been to Europe and they recognized the Sweedish and German characteristics it wasnt erased because we were born in the USA, it just meant that we werent as acutely aware of it due to seeing so many different races and nationalities of people much like you need to build up a jewdar through observation and interaction.
The left's attack of generalization is that whites have no culture and history to protect, yet they are incredibly hypocritical and pump tons of nigger culture in our face as a collective weapon against the west aka white society. There's no good reason that the west aka White society cant bind together while celebrating their own different cultural ancestry in the 21st century. The whole western whites world is getting pushed to the edge by the kikes, and some are pushing back while others are cucking hard like Germany. The US and EU on Holla Forums recognize the common enemy and it's not another white, which is one of the main reasons why the US refused to back Hillary's warcraze to go triggerhappy about WW3 with Russia. Did helping Russia deal with ISIS in Syria erase Russian heritage or did it help out the white race as a collective? Don't be stupid.

This is some grade A reading comprehension.

This guy get's it. The fact that the common fight against the jews is always linked with the precondition of the abolition of unique european cultures for a global white identity, shows who is behind this entire scheme.
We have to fight our enemy together as individual groups of people, since we have to face him in individual enviroments that need an adapted strategy. Therefore the best to fight the jews in France are the French, in Germany the Germans, in the UK the Brits and in the USA the white americans. A template strategy won't work.

Two titans with conflicting plans for Europe can't exist in the same place.

Jews see whites as a collective race you dumb nigger. Have you ever watched a rabbi's lecture on how white skin is a sign of impurity or evil? You've been on Holla Forums for how long and havent gotten educated on the enemy?

Sometimes I wonder why I even try.

see

You arent trying to do anything to save the white race thats for sure

I don't see anything wrong with this.

So is it a threesome? Where's Belarus

As a German I would ally with the Japanese over any "fellow whites".

Back to reddit.

Checked for slavic beauties

You're the only one kvetching you white nationalist retard, america is half the problem.

Jesus, you didn't understand a word he said, did you? That fluoride must obliterate your IQ. That, or mongrel genes.

kill yourself white meet-up spammer

And of course there are more reddit cunts here pushing this bullshit than there are kikes in pissrael. This should make it more than just a little obvious to the fence sitters where the cringe is coming from.

'Whites' as a term has no fucking meaning in Europe because it was always white.
But because 'American' can mean anything from blond and blue-eyed to niggerblack and spicyellow you guys NEED the term 'whites' to identify and group. You should use it in the future too but we never needed or used in the past and that cannot change soon, if at all.

You are our cousins but we cannot be brothers. at least not before DOTR

Reddit raid because of the jew killer causing asshurt, the DACA issue being murdered on live Tel aVivsion, and of course the memo being displayed so all can see just how horrible and evil their party is.

Sure isn't now. I'd suggest a little more humility in dealing with Burgers here on Holla Forums friend. We all have the same enemies.

I kind of agree with these shills. I do think that American whiteness is different than European whiteness. And American whiteness does have a bit more tenuous definition than its cousin across the ocean.
BUT
Both, I believe, are the recipients of a great heritage of explorers and heroes, unrivaled anywhere but with each other. And in that rivalry, I think we can find a little bit of the source of the effectiveness of this d&c. Whatever, fuck the jew financiers and all their puppets, whoever they are.

It is real as a racial category and nothing else. Just because you fall into the same category as me doesn't mean I have to consider you one of my own.
As a nationalist I have given my loyalty to a specific group defined by common blood, culture and history, my "Volk". I will try my best to further the interests of my Volk, if necessary even at the expense of other "whites".
This is why the concept of "whiteness" is meaningless to me.

This is accurate. Except it's not D&C, even those grudges are part of the fabric that makes each European peoples what they are. You trying to erase this is exactly the same to me as some jew trying to push racemixing.

It's absolutely cute that you think whatever "volk" you think you are part of will be able to make it alone. Enjoy watching your people slowly become mongrelized and your history made kosher, I guess. Meanwhile the rest of us will try to make do without you.

Ethnicity isn't a D&C

"Shock as 84 schools have NO white British pupils at all… double the number of five years ago"
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2323220/Shock-84-schools-NO-white-British-pupils–double-years-ago.html

Looks like some Brits still use the term "white" after all. I have a feeling I can glance at some other countries and find similar conditions. I do get that HISTORICALLY a lot of these countries were "true Brits" or "true Germans"…but that's no longer the case. European countries have long and rich histories, but that's all just history at this point. If a White actual German wants to refuse the help of a White actual Frenchman, so be it, but that seems retarded to me. It might be time to let go of these 1000 year or 100 year grudges and accept enough of a general group identity as White Europeans to form a cohesive unit that can repel the invaders.

But I have a feeling you already know that and are being a disingenuous shill.

Of course it is real you little retard, it just doesn't carry the same importance and significance in every white corner of the world.

By it's very basic nature the European peoples were white ALWAYS. So no need for the reminder or reduction to only one aspect albeit the most basic and important one of our identity.
It kinda feels like pointing out that because we all have legs, we have to walk the same way or in the EXACT same direction.

The common identity for the future is another matter, I am actually not certain on the idea in general even if I must reject it for our immediate plans.
For now we need to find a way to effectively work together before and during DOTR.

Shitskins are only parasites and never part of our culture.
Just because they are here doesn't mean they are part of anything of importance.
Europe was always white and we will purify it from remaining shitstains soon.

To put it another way, it is likely and logical for white americans to unity under the banner of being white, there is enough material and similarities for them to band together.

Trying to do the same to Germans or French (assuming the goal is DOTR in both cases) would have no result as 'white' doesn't give the Germans enough 'meat' to chew on.
It means little as it was never really center of our history, as opposed to the US.
When over thousands of years literally everyone is white, how could it be of great significance in the mentality of the people?

You might find the differences small and unimportant but while they are subtle they are of great significance to us Europeans.

This does not mean we can't fight together.

Sounds like America.

Race matters more than nation to me. Retards who value their nation to the detriment of their race, are also a massive boon for the kikes to use to D&C whites into fighting each other and ignore (((them))). For an easy example just take a look at Ukraine.

This is such a typical american response. Nigger, every european country has thousands of years of history culture and tradition of of which being distinct from one another. Saying whites are a whole group is like saying the chinks and the japs have no differences from one another. This isn't necessarily saying we have to fight eachother but creating some single race state is autism. The end result of that is something like america where you have no culture or identity.

And Germany and Britain and a number of other countries, or have you not been paying attention in Europe? Playing the "who is most mongrelized" game is like playing hide and seek in a housefire.

Also I have not said that alliances are not possible. I'm saying there is no need in Europe for some constructed white identity.

Well, that's probably because you're a burger and you have no nation. All you have is your fast food skintone-nationalism. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

The Great European empires of the 19th century called. They said you're a massive cocksucking faggot.

Germans are white.
French are white.
Shitskins never counted no matter what papers the kikes allowed them to have.

We are going to ally, we already talk and understand eachother. What we have no interest in, is the Umbrella term White covering up everything under it.
Our histories make us who we are you american fucking faggot and we will ALWAYS hold on to it. That does NOT mean we are keeping grudges and exluding you just that we won't forget who we are just to fight on the same side.

Is that really so fucking hard to understand?
Not everything has to be assimilated into one big supercoulture you fucking Borg.

Not a burger. I'm a proud citizen of the EUSSR.

How come every talk about global 'white unity' always turns out to just be some Americans trying to push their bullshit on Europeans? How do you expect Europeans to become friendly with you if you demand they abandon their identities and imitate you? The respectable Americans that are worthy of at least friendship are those that leave us alone, not you out-of-touch retards who hold yourselves as the standard for the 'white world'.

Yes and almost all of those still maintained distinctions between the people's they conquered.

Yes goyim, even better, dissolve into warring city states! This will surely make us (((stronger))) and help us preserve our (((identity)))

I'm from the midwest of America, and I have a nation. What country in Europe are you from that has no racial/demographic problems? I really, really want to know, since you seem to be staking your flag on how superior your country is. Maybe I'm missing something and there is indeed a European country that isn't under the banner of the EU and being systematically replaced by apefricans and mudslimes.

Not intentionally. It was simply that they couldn't assimilate all the people they conquered without facing rebellions.

We can have our little cliques again after we've solved the current problem. Holding each other at arms length for fear of cooties is silliness. Imagine what Asia would have been like if they didn't all hate each other and refuse to cooperate. I'm not saying forget your history and traditions, but we need to band together if we are going to make it. Things look quite grim right now.

Explains why you have no sense of culture and Volk, you lost too much during the commie years and now don't know its value.

Holy shit you're retarded. No one wanted assimilation, the point of most imperialism especially in the 19th century was to have your ethnic group prevail, no austrian leader wanted the serbs to become honorary germans or anything. They wanted the superiority and success of their own people.

Oh and real quick before you get the filter
Christ you're stupid

So you can't see cultural identity as anything other than kike scams.
I pity you.

Stop speaking like an elf.

Are you one of those civnats that believes it's all about culture and genetics don't matter? Culture is great, but local cultures shouldn't inhibit our fight for survival.

Europeans (and Canadians) STILL have this chip on their shoulder about Americans and keep trying to be proud of not their own culture but simply of not being American. The cultures that "melted" into the average american did so by choice, or are you forgetting the (((ones that didn't melt)))? Keep your culture but drop this dumb animosity or we are all fucked.

Nigger. Japs and Chinks are Asians just as Brits and Germans are White/European. It's called hiarchy and just because you're in the racial category White/European doesn't mean you should forget your ethnic ancestry and history. Might as well say Caucasian if the other words trigger you.

Germans are by defintion white.
But they are also so much more.
Using only the Umbrella term white to describe or categorize them and you are missing out on so many things, like removing the colour of a painting.
It's white but what else?

It's white but also brainwashed into hating itself and apologizing for looking out for their own interests. It's white but also letting in millions of shitskins and thinking they deserve it. It's white but soon won't be.

Looks like we have lots in common right?

Celts and Germans have mixed on the continent for thousands of years. It is just as accurate to say that most Americans have pure lineages as to say that the Celt-Frank offspring of France have pure French lineage.

Nah genes are the basics. Niggers, chinks, semites and spics will never be any form of European. They might think they are and show their ID's or whatever but in reality its just childish delusions.
Like niggers thinking their lives matter.

Thats the problem though, when you group everyone under an umbrella term and go off of that rather than the specifics you lose aspects of the specifics. In America we have Anglos, Germans, Scotts, Irishmen, Wops, Russians, and a bunch of other shit yet you barely see any of that culture besides a few things. Modern Americans usually identify as just "white" and don't give a shit about their ancestry or maintain any of its values. Yes white countries should work together but having le epic right wing EU shit is autism.

And what does it even mean to a modern German to be "german" anyway? Oktoberfest and white guilt about the holohoax? How many young people even give a shit about being german and not french more than they do about being white and not an arab?

You can be German, French, American, Canadian, Australian, Lithuanian, Welsh, English, whatever. But it's that we are white and united in preserving ALL our ethnicities and nations as a global, unified race. This squabbling over "hurr Europeans are not white you stupid I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass" is a weak argument at best and blatant shilling at worst.
We are the white race and we are diverse. But it is our common struggle to fend ourselves from a systematic genocide of ALL our people that unites us. I, as an American, will not see a world where a single subset of my racial kin is targeted for destruction. And so too, should that subset not wish to see his racial kin of any white country face their doom without standing and fighting for their right to exist! Love your people white man, in all their forms!

Jesus Christ whoever made this garbage thread succeeded. Buttfuck retarded Americans are mad at Europeans and Europeans are mad at Americans. I'm mad as shit too, which doesn't happen often.

You cannot unite Europeans under that umbrella term.
On its own it is relatively meaningless to us. Might as well use the umbrella term Humanoid.
Germans and French are that too.

Which is exactly why we're going to get to the bottom of this bullshit so the "x isn't white" "lel burger" D&C is put a stop to once and for all. This is what we're here for.

I cannot explain that to someone who has no basic understanding of cultural identity and Volksgeist.
It would take too long and not be clear, at least coming from me. Maybe another user will give it a try.
The difficulty is that culture is like air, you don't know exactly what it is until it is gone and even then it cannot be put down to just a few select factors.

Ok, then how CAN one unite Europeans? Enlighten us.

If Europeans stay divided we'll just have YET ANOTHER European great war with millions of whites dead for bullshit reasons because kikes will definitely abuse the differences and grudges that exist between the various European nations just like they did it in Ukraine. Do you want similar conflicts popping up elsewhere? Spain isdivided, the Balkans are divided, Germans and French are still butthurt about A&L. Nordic countries have their own frictions as well. This whole thing can be easily abused when Uncle Sam keels over and it's every country for itself to destroy all of Europe and the white race there.

kys.

Awfully commie-like of you.

Nah I was getting pissed at that specific user. Turns out he was a slav-faggot afterall.
Besides, can we not have a bit of friendly banther?

cunt

Anyone who thinks Americans (the four main Anglosaxon base populations, the Pennsylvania Dutch, the Acadians in Louisiana etc) don't have a culture are either deracinated urbanites, d&c kikes or Eurotrash that are bitter their ancestors weren't risktakers that spent the last four centuries civilizing the new world.

The point is that you can't and you shouldn't. We will fight a common enemy as separate peoples.

Where are you from, mate?

Because it is an prerequisite that to be white you must throw away all your nations history.
Dumbest shit I ever heard. Here's your (you), you stupid faggot.

There is barely any of that subculture left, talk to any normie and most people don't have any distinct cooking or anything and will usually just say "i'm white lol" sure there are plenty of descendants of those people you brought up but the identity and culture is nonexistent. All of our culture and identity since the 20's has been some kike fabricated shit.

Having supranational organization is and always will be in favor of the kikes.

I'm telling you idiots that it won't work THAT way.
So unless you are incapable of thinking
Figure out another way to catch and hold the attention, interest and Trust of Europeans.
No matter what, we will unite to fight the kike.
We just need to do it the right way.
White on its own will not suffice but that is no reason to stop trying, is it?

None of you even have any idea as to how to unite these different European ethnicities (who live on another continent you seemingly know nothing about). You're a million years away from operationalizing your pipe dream of a white mystery meat empire, but keep posting your empty platitudes, I'm sure this will unite Poles and Germans as one people.

We, right now, are speaking ENGLISH. So it would be better and easier for all of us to understand each other if we limited ourselves to ENGLISH words to describe whatever concept it is you want to describe. When you use words foreign to the English language, you fail to make any sort of convincing argument due to the fact that you cannot be understood.

These distinct populations do exist tho, in spite of the jews best efforts, and it won't be so hard raising the next generation with ethnic AND racial identity.

I expect to see you boys shilling for our guys in any European language you know. I think part of why we lost in the Netherlands and France apart from Our Anti-Religion of Cuck™ic invasion candidates both sucked; is that we are for obvious reasons far better at shilling in English.

Why do you not want to tell me where you're from, mate?

It's really easy. Europe either unites along the lines of common racial identity or it continues to be divided into nation states bickering over hundred year old grudges and gets taken over by forces that ARE united with a common purpose to destroy Europe, Jews and Muslims, and even the Chinese.

(checked)

I think we can and we should try. It's just a matter of not mixing with eachother too hard and too fast.
We need basically acknowledge and safaguard European identity. After that we can ally with American whites as well as Russians or anyone else who is willing and capable of killing kikes and shitskins.

You lost the argument, now stfu
Here in America, where we speak English, we use the words folk and national character. Go to Germany is you want to speak German.

A country that is part of the EU. I will go no further than this.

Boy am I glad the white race will be saved by such learned and serious theorists such as you.

Why? If you talk about nationality you call yourself German for example, and if you talk about race you say White. What's so hard to to process here?

I don't give a shit about terminology i give a shit about dumbed down terminology being used to group people further than it should.

All these threads do is manage to make me hate my own countrymen and Europeans more for being such easy goyim - A term I unfortunately am coming to understand more and more as I see how easy Jews manipulate people into doing this

I am arguing for the concept of European unification along racial lines. How it should be done it a completely other story.
I other words, we are talking about WHY, not HOW.

kys kike

Give me some examples i seriously have a hard time as to what exactly your problem is right now.

This is not the goal, this is a strawman. The goal is to unite as racial brothers in arms! To fend and to hold.

White is too generic a term to use describing Europeans.

If you want an example just look at fucking america. American whites have been watered down to mystery meat outside of maybe new England and the mid west. Even our new world sub cultures have begun to fade away into irrelevance and culturally speaking we have none. The american identity is white first ethnicity second which has resulted in those ethnic traditions and cultures fading away into nothing. The euromutt american isnt just a meme.

No really, you all really acting like dumb, stupid, GOYIM who the Jews are playing for a fiddle
If you're American, you probably are too stupid to any research into the countries you are talking about
If you're European, you probably unironically think everyone are Mullatos because you believe what the media and (((holywood))) tell you

You stupid fucks

t. Sargon

"White" is a yank meme and even you're shit at it.
Look at this fucking mutt

Europe doesn't work like America. We've been murdering each other for centuries. Elsass-Lothringen belongs to Germany, Pommern belongs to Germany, Schlesien belongs to Germany. German nationalists only care about Germany, not about shit countries like France. You can't convince people with "we're European". You're American. We're European and we've got more than enough reasons to murder each than years you've had your nation.

You're right. A world wide white racial identity is stupid.

You can clearly see the Native mixture in his facial structure

That is a spic/kike mix. Neither white nor american.

(Kek'd)
I don't think you're in a position to definitively say that it CAN'T happen, and I disagree that it SHOULDN'T happen. Random mudslimes from different countries with different cultures seem to have no problem collectivizing to overrun Europe, and if the native Europeans cannot or are unwilling to do the same they'll lose in both the short and long runs.

But there ARE American subcultures, ones that are based of land and genetic history. I really think Europeans forget how big the USA is. Montana and Texas have very different subcultures, as do Louisiana and Oregon.

Ah yes, the current influx of mooslims into tour countries, raping you women and murdering your children really pale to all those years of ancient grudges .

Since your reactions to everything that has happened is to fight each other instead of the kikes subverting your countries, you all frankly deserve to die out for stupidy

The only people trying to claim he is white is the (((media)))
Fucking disingenuous nigger.

Our history does indeed make us but I in these times we will and must watch out for our European brethren.
In the end the main reason I don't want France to disappear is because I want to keep making fun of them.

Also because French women are top-tier even when they only speak french.

Do not mistake our insistance on cultural identity and history as unwillingness to fight on the same side.
We will fight together to either victory or death.
But we shall not be assimilated by an over-arching idea of whiteness.

So your problem is that we say White instead of European? It's just a synonym.

Americans who use "White" as nationality or ethnicity are obviously retarded i am not doubting that, White is a race, but i don't see a problem with Whites calling themselves White as long as they talk about race.

Too bad, you are white. Genetically and socially. Your enemies see you as a white collective and they wish to destroy you as a white collective. You are literally using Sargon tier levels of arguing here.

The people who use white as a nationality are the majority of people, even those who use german or anglo or whatever it doesn't matter because all of the culture has been destroyed.

It's been explained a dozen times now as to WHY this idea is stupid. You guys can barely even construct this pan-racial alliance in theory, not to speak of the terrible way you're selling this idea (getting mad at Europeans who actually value their ethnic identities).

see

My 'problem' was that some anons think they can or could rally and unite Europeans under the banner of White Race.
The right intentions but not the correct methods. This is about how to adress Europeans to fight the kikes and their golems.

He was a jew. archive.is/GFhqc

And is right. We must unite as a collective white consciousness. This does not make you any less Hungarian or German or what have you. You are merely taking your place as a sum of all parts.

Hair splitting tbh, i don't care if "we" call ourselves whites, europeans or caucasians as race, as long as we ally for a common purpose.

If the Americans managed to assimilate a bunch of whites from different cultures into one culture, then so can we. The presence of foreigners of other races works quite well towards that goal, as it creates a distinct and visible other that is clearly foreign to all Europeans.

I think we will find a way eventually both here and during DOTR.
It is just important to remember that Europeans don't think like Americans. They need their own approach, roughly tailored to their country but once that is done we will be killing kikes side by side.

It's the MO. It's semantics and it's the kikes favorite wedge.
We are white and our family is diverse. But we are a family but we will fend to protect our own.

a) That's not true, since different whites from different countries saw each other as different, and this often enough caused conflict (for a long time Americans refused to consider Irish and Italians their 'white brothers' for example), and all those whites didn't assimilate into a single 'white culture', their culture simply disappeared and was replaced with materialism.

b) It's not desirable.

Agreed but why should we?
We can gas the kikes, crush the commies and murder the mudslimes all while keeping our distinct cultural identity.
Allying with anyone willing and worthy is obviously still going to happen. Never said we wanted to isolate ourselves.

Well do you have a suggestion?

Pic related is France. So while it might seem silly from a historical perspective to say that "White" has much meaning to European populations, when you look at this picture doesn't the term "White" make more sense?

I think the problem some Europeans are having is how their cultures can continue to exist given modern technology that enables high-speed travel. If the furthest you were going to go was how far you could walk, or if you were more well off ride a horse to, then yes it would make sense to have a very narrow view of who "your people" are. We no longer live in that world, however. People in pic related actually seem to understand this more than you seem to, which is sad to say. All these niggers come from areas far more separated by distance than France is from Germany, yet they seem to be able to unite under their banner of "blackness" with little problem. That ability gives them more social leverage. You might not like swords, Geoffrey , but the Saracens seem to have no problem using them.

A pan European military alliance is fine, at least until we've dealt with external threats. But some kind of pan European empire is already what we're fighting against, whether it's being pushed from brussels, tel aviv, or new york. Nothing is worth throwing away your nation for.

Fucking wat?

Imagine all the various kinds of fruits out there. Now imagine that you will never ever get a strawberry milkshake or an apple pie again, because some people pushed an agenda that prohibited the distinction of fruits and allows only to purchase mixed fruit products like mixed fruit yogurt, mixed fruit salats and other variations. At some point they even started to mix vegetables among those mixed fruit products and everyone who complains will be labeld as an anti-fruit or and fruitist.

Maybe you haven't heard of the (((EU))).

Those niggers aren't French they never were nor will they be.
If you think our cultural identity and history, something accumulated over thousands of years of thousand of square kilometers, is narrow then I suggest sticking your head out of your own ass.

Eat shit if you think we will just throw all that away because you fucks cannot comprehend that we can fight together without fusing together.
Adressing the Europeans correctly isn't hard.
Acknowledge WHO they are and show them that the goal of whites in America and their own overlap heavily.
If you insult or dismiss our cultural identity we will shit on you and leave you to rot.

And in fact it might not be so much that they unite under the banner of "blackness", but rather "not-whiteness". These apefrican niggers and the mudslime hordes move right through Europe, country to country, and hate White Frenchmen as much as White Germans as much as White British. A European might cling to their cultural identity, and SHOULD, but when it comes down to it a White German should look at that pic of France and think to himself, 'Man I'd like to go help those French get rid of the niggers so Europe can stay White." Because remember, if France turns into apefrica 2.0, thet's your next door neighbor and it's going to spill over and affect you. THAT'S the point of preserving Whiteness writ large.

No shit Sherlock, BUT THEY ARE IN FRANCE. THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT. They're in France leveraging power over the White French because they are willing to overlook "well I'm from Pakistan and he's from Nigeria" and voice their complaints as a single unit. I simply refuse to believe you're missing the point I'm making, and I'm really starting to doubt you have any national pride above and beyond your homeland of israel. You can sit here and D&C all day but in the end you're going to realize that Whiteness as a RACIAL group with genetic similarities that, yes, apply to both a Frenchman and a German who live 20 miles apart from each other, and whose ancestors have done so for centuries.

Fucking yanks, can't wait for them to hit 40% and finally fuck off with their shit.

Shills being all over the thread to derail it just means we will make it again and again to support our race, faggot.

Not a single person here believes you're ANY shade of white

Jingoists are the football hooligans of politics, they value superficial war propaganda from centuries ago over blood that goes back tens of thousands.

Listen, boy.
The niggers are united like the stupid animals they are. Nothing else to take from that.

Have you missed every word of mine saying we WILL ally and fight side by side?
Sure there might be folks who don't care or think they cannot afford to care about other countries but that can be overcome where necessary.
We Europeans don't NEED to leave behind our national identities to cleanse the shitskins and their kike masters.
Eventually both our national pride AND our racial awareness will carry us to victory and peace.

Based white globalism destroying all European identity

There is more common among whites than there is different, compared to other races.
And no one is suggesting a mixed national pot of "Europe".
In fact USA being more separated into ethnic regions is a better future than everybody living everywhere.

Watch out, we got an internet tough guy over here
Fine, then get to it faggot. I'll be watching quite closely to see how that works out.
Literally nobody ever said you did. I'm a mammal, a hominid, a White, an American, and have a state identity as well as a family name. To say I'm American doesn't mean I reject my family name. These are categories, so fuck off with your stupid false dichotomy. I don't even believe you ARE European at this point, I think you're a kike because you argue like one. Now fuck off

You idiotic assumptions and failure to read the thread or my posts is why I called you a boy, boy.
Because you are clearly retarded.

get the fuck back to cuckchan moishe

Why do you fuck off and deal with your shit and we'll deal with our. We don't want what you're selling. I don't know why you yanks must constantly repeat this shit when only you want it, is it to increase the %?

Ya nah, you're not even retarded you're a shill

the level of lefty salt (deleted posts) and jewish DNC shilling in this thread suggests to me we may have some good ideas presented in the OP and discussed later in the thread
take from that what you will

Your attempts at division aren't working.
At this post your (((ID))) post history in this thread just paints you as a child throwing a tantrum.
You can't even prevent yourself from swearing repeatedly in every post. This suggests a very low IQ as well. A kike with a low IQ, what a surprise.

You can't divide something that was never united in the first place.

These threads are going to keep happening until we isolate and identify the shilling points, at which point we'll be inoculated to what I think is currently our biggest fracture point. Having to be on the frontline of this shillfest is annoying at best, but necessary. I have faith in our White user brothers. This 'is x white' tactic is doomed to fail…I wonder what the next one will be?

It's not division it's telling you foreigners and fellow "whites" to fuck off. If Europe ever becomes one and turns to an ethnostate it will still hate America as will the people. Why do you not understand we aren't like you?

you're one step away from preaching communism and don't even realize it

This.

You are so right, man.
14-88

These are all relative terms that require context, you can't really have a hierarchy of values if you don't know what comes after or before it. Please explain what other regions, speaker for Europeans, you are most similar to and love. I'm guessing you have cousins in the Middle-East or North Africa perhaps even Central Asia? With a fondness for Hebrew culture.

I'll prove you with simple logic.
Two trees of the same species are growing right beside each other.
Anyone that has been in enough forests knows that sometimes these can grow so close together that they begin appearing as one.
You can divide them from ever reaching that point.

I've always seen Holla Forums as the whetstone of our debate and reasoning capabilities.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharpening_stone#Terminology
It is far more than that for the last several years.

|
|\
|_\
|
|b
|

Its pretty obvious that the fucking EU is not working in white Europeans interests you retard.

Yes I'm calling you a mutt, well done.

And what does childish namecalling accomplish, other than proving you are a kike?

To vent my frustration that you want to remake Europe in your mulatto image.

If wasn't for ebil Americans like Patton, the Soviets would of taken Western Europe and your fellow Europeans wanted to dissolve Germany entirely.

You never learn do you?

Fucking get it into your head.
I, for example, am a German first*, a European second and THAN I could possibly consider myself as white. Same goes for all the other people of Europe.
What you are trying is to establish the lowest common denominator from all of us, which will make us vulnerable and weak.

Germanic (germans, austrians, swiss and dutch) at point 1.5

Are you a bad enough dude to put a stop to these god damn kikes?

do we really have to let the fucking dutch in?

Oh no that would be so much worse then all these foreigners living here. Thanks Boomer

Are you retarded enough to really go for the "if it wasn't for America…" angle?

Yes. Fuck the danes, tough.

Except that nobody wants that.
Look closer:

They're stirring anti burger and anti anglo sentiment. Some take the least defensible positions and pretend to argue them in good faith, others just steam incoherently. I wouldn't be surprised to see this spread to non english speaking stereo types once they hire pajeets who can translate for them.

I don't want your empire under any wrapper. I'm quite happy among my own. Given the obviousness of all of this, it wouldn't surprise me if this was just another shill tactic.

Nice. As for me: Aryan/American(Anglo)/Californian/White.

But it is what you want, you're calling for white globalism. You are honestly worse than Jews as you pretend you are on our side.

Based Indians

If the various nations of earth are ever going to be united into a single entity, we better make sure that it's we that are in charge of it and not anyone else. Do you think that should the (((globalist's))) genocide of whites be reversed and the tables are turned, that we should just isolate ourselves in Europe and wherever else we dwell and not spread our authority to the rest of the globe?

I actually despise the god damn Indians because they've settled in my country in large numbers.

Are you seriously trying to argue for globalism?

Ok filtered for being a literal jew

Good to know that there is a great number of Indians in Hell.

What a surprise, the jigno is a pinko commie faggot. Ethnic cleansing and forcible moving population to crack national self-determination was state policy for the commies; they would even starve entire nations to do so.

Sure, they may be white, but America and Russia are genuinely mixed in their populations. Not saying they can't have white people in their nationalities, however the original white population that settled there heavily mixed with either non-whites or whites not of their ethnicity. That's where the term "mutt" comes from. It's harsh, but real reality. It's why they shouldn't be considered European, because Americans and Russians are now too uniquely different to assimilate into European identity.

This is you. This is what you're saying.

So now ever have an even more Jewish ruler the president of america ruling us through the EU, telling our daughter to breed with niggers. Oh thank you america, how you saved us from being white. Thank you!

It's good as long as the kikes aren't in charge and we aren't extinct. Globalism that works for whites is a victory for the white race and ensures it's survival.

It's been a long time since I've seen a kike be so forthright. I'm truly left in awe of your chutzpah.

If you're German, you're apart of the white race. It's why the kikes are letting mooslims ram their trucks into your markets and rape your women. The same is happening to the French, the English, American, South Afrikan etc etc. They target you for your race, not simply that you are German or in Europe. You are being targeted in a systematic effort on a global scale. To exclude yourself on grounds that that you are not white but a specific subset of that broader haplogroup is just plain redundant and in fact, deriding of exposing white genocide.

You have to go back.

Mhmm.

It would be impossible for a rootless cosmopolitan to understand.

Thanks Zogbot

I didn't say America was all mutts, just that America is more heavily mixed than other white countries. Countries like the UK are also heavily mutted too, with English being a broad term of anyone being of Briton(Celtic)/Saxon(Germanic) mix origin.

Burgerland and Russia will need some serious eugenics policies installed to reverse the damage the kikes have caused there.

America can't be reversed, it's gone.

How to spot a shill 101.

I really hope everyone in the thread is paying attention to this. These are the shills you're arguing with, faggots that daydream about getting fucked in the ass by a liberator and thinking how much fun it would of been for their nation to get annexed by jewish dictators.

Celt is an archaic, meaningless word to explain seemingly impossible ancient exploration and colonization. "Colonization is a new ebil concept, no European is native because of the mass migration!!!1" Gauls and the English mixed at most, whatever trace of so called "Saxon" blood the English posses is probably a Welsh / Scottish / Irish spillover.

Tell me how america can be saved?

The idea of an American identity is. I suggest a New France/Greater Canadian identity. Same with Russia being dissolved, with the whites joining into a Greater Kyvia with Ukraine or Greater Lithuania with the Balts.

No yank you aren't our liberators, you are our greatest mistake.

Just stfu okay.

They're white.

really only whites not of their ethnicity archive.is/omuDF

I guess it's better than the my little pony mauser

Wew

I don't know if you're just plain retarded and didn't understand what I said or if you're just a deliberately strawmanning weasel. I guess the third option would be you're just a massive historical illiterate, which seems the most likely, considering you're viewing America as Europe's liberator with your boomer-tier understanding of WWII.

Are you a cockhole by chance? Enjoying your EU visa for which so many of your conscripts died in encirclements?

By not giving up and breeding like rabbits.

You fell for my trap
You see, I anticipated your response.
My analogy was made with that anticipation.
You see while the two trees may appear as one when they grow so close together, they are still separate. They have their own roots (heritage), their own systems, and it is even still possible for one to die while the other lives.
It is even possible for the one that lives to never truly be separate from the first because of their shared heritage.

Your image is missing a lot, let me fix it for you.
(Pic related)

fix'd

No one is calling for white globalism.
There is a difference between a borderless world (no territories) and one where diversity is truly maintained by having Nation States.

You know nothing.

Global peace supported by the unassailable supremacy of the white race is white globalism.

I see a lot of shills arguing with themselves in this thread.
Where two or more shills are running controlled opposition for each other, you know they are trying to set up a narrative that even blue pilled anons don't believe.

You guys really aren't from here.

Prove to me that Russians are not massively mongrelized and why there were tons of ex-IDF soldiers fleeding to Donbas to fight "Ukrainian Fascism" and I'll might considered your argument.
brainlet tier

Tell me why are you supporting a country that is desperate to sell itself to the EU kikes?

Great argument there

Maybe we avoid all your shit?

I don't really want to link to my earlier reading comprehension post a third time, but you'll get the idea.

Why do you defend a country that explicitly support soviet nationalism and funds their own Jewish autonmous state? Really any critism that you can apply to Ukraine can also be applied to Russia, so unless if you want to devolve this conversation in to brainless shitflinging like how these arguments usually turn out I suggest you stop. I personally think the Kyvian Rus was the purest form of Eastern Slavic identity, however Russia was created after the Golden Horde mongrelized everything.

the absolute state of this boards moderation

The first step to getting something done is to decide that it needs to be done. The constant D&C (that term may be overused, but it describes a real phenomenon) that people have been subjected to first needs to be overcome, then we can begin to move forward with more concrete measures. For instance, my family (burger normies) don't care about Afrikaners, mock Poles and French, hate Germans, and view Russians as an existential enemy. I intend to set a healthier example for my children, but negative attitudes towards various European peoples remain pervasive throughout the broader culture, and even on Holla Forums from time to time.

People on here may be overly sensitive to skepticism and criticism, but they are expressing positive sentiments, which is never a bad thing, and while not all critics are shills, this is the kind of thing a shill would probably attack.

Degrelle is the argument. And your (1) ass got BTFo.

The jewish autonomous state is literally a gulag tier territory in the middle of nowhere in Siberia.
I won't argue with you as long as you stop peddling this nigger tier "WE WUZ RUS AN SHIEET" nonsense. Northern Russia was never invaded by the mongols and only paid them tribute, meanwhile most of what is today's Ukraine wasn't even inhabited by Russians originally.
Russia was never gone to begin with. It lived on in the north and built one of the greatest empires to date, all the while you shits were busy groveling in polish courts for protection and were in turn reduced to literal slavery by said "protectors", who sold your everything to kikes.
This will be my last post in reply to you. Don't post any more bullshit rewritten WEWUZ history.

Let's review some of the jingo shill traits that think White pride world wide is a jewish conspiracy and that Whites working together towards collective interests is just terrible:

I feel like I'm missing a few though.

For real though, what is white? Do white people even exist?
I know Americans exist. I know the Swedes exist.
But do "white people" even exist?
What is even this mongolian throat singing enthusiast board we're posting on?

Go back to your caves in CaucASIA Neanderkike.

Whitest finn I ever saw tbh.

And here come the shills with their cuckchan filenames to derail what used to be a good thread.

I'll gladly BLEACH these specimen tho tbh.

Agreed.
Globalism is internationalism, that is why Hitler was against both capitalism and communism equally (uncompromisingly).
'We will take the good from both and the bad from neither'
We can have markets without internationalist banking and usury and we can have social support without multiracial degeneracy.

What even is a Holla Forumsack? Are they white people?

Go start your own board, if it is successful you'll get some regulars.

link/source? Please

Read the thread, shill.

LIES

Oh there is a whole list and you can see it somewhat seems to work when regular posters repeat some of the memes.
Any sort of division between ukrainian, polish, russian interests outside of the historical enmities is dnc. Most of these we can remember and still work towards defeating jews and non white invasions.

You forgot to add Europeans hate Americans

white = european
Most americans that can trace their heritage have a rather monogenous background. Few will you find that are spanish+greek or italian+irish but you will find a few irish+english or french+german. There is nothing wrong with that as long as it is not encouraged.

thats a literal leftist narrative propagated by kikes like tim wise
what a faggot you are

Too retarded to (((google))) it yourself?

Europeans don't hate Americans. They look down on them.

I'm asking for a source from you, no need to be insulting.

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Google:

Jewish networking
Black networking
Hispanic Networking
Asian Networking
Indian Networking
Muslim Networking

And let's add Gay and Women networking.

vs.

White Networking

Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

What, that has nothing to do with my post.

Why are you asking me to find you some region in Siberia? Just google it yourself. I know where it is and I can vouch for what I said about it.

Shut the FUCK up you silly """""""""""white""""""""""" subhuman. """""""""""white""""""""""" was invented once in Africa, and then again in America. It has nothing to do with Europe, stop colonizing us.

stop shitposting faggot

I like fellow colonials like australians and kiwis more than Euros tbh. There's no retarded dispute over whats considered white among us and there's already a common background.

It's one of those threads where Achmed gets pissy he could squeeze more cash out of Hershel and claims All Americans are Burger Goblins. Lets just get out of our system in one more impotent Shitflinging thread that Ignores the Kikes for a moment.

White men hate Drumpf too.

is he argentinian?
that guy is so hwhite its like the hyperborean gods themselves crafted him from pieces of their own flesh!!!!!!

I've always wondered if Jose was either illiterate or just in it for the money. you would think that being White is the last thing he would want to be on a College Campus.

t. brainlet

wrong image

This shit analogy really triggered me.

Instead of wasting time by arguing with shills and blackpillers, how about we come up with actual ideas.
Why not emulate some jew networks? There are jews all over the world yet they are still connected in many ways.
schusterman.org/blogs/lisa-eisen/olam-global-jewish-citizens-changing-world
check the link and replace the word jew with white.
Let's get some ideas going and ignore the ney sayers.

a good place to start
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/

Good thread is good.

Wir Amerikaner werden Mutter Europa bis zum Endsieg begleiten. Die alte Generation hat es schon einmal verkackt, dafür verdankt es euch die Neue, den Dreck aufzuräumen. Gott mit uns!

/thread

To the D&C shills: Why should Americans want to play "we wuz europeans?" I have great respect for my European ancestry, but I don't (and couldn't) pretend to be a Euro, even if I wanted to. The American diaspora has plenty to be proud of on its own, just like the Aussies. The bottom line is that we share common roots, and that's what unites us.

this

you are the d&c kike

fuck off marxist kike

well played friend

This is absolutely correct. This will happen, stay with us user. We will eviscerate this shitty D&C, and that's just the way it is. Another blow struck against jewry

I think I just fell in love with you. I think it was the shill information redacted that clued me in. Acceptable meme is acceptable

Everyone look and see what a shill looks like in this situation. This is what threads like this will eliminate. Note how he can't even write English properly

So op I recommend you start getting art and oc made for Americans, this would be beneficial in that it makes whatever comes out of here connect more with them. These are archetypes that most of the country has some connection with besides hippies because boomers behaved like parasites.

Recommendations
This one if done right can be taken back from the faggots and country singers. Think Clint Eastwood in the Spaghetti westerns, decisive and their own man a lot better than the soyboy crap coming out now.
Recommended source material
Targets
Western U.S & Texas
Americans love to harp on and on about the pioneer spirit this country was built on. Twist in some subliminal messaging and make our own image. This term has remained in the hands of Academia and Politicians for a while so poisoning it would be a good head start.
Targets
Western - Mid-West US
This would piss off the unions, the unions and Democrats constantly ==WE WUZ COAL MINORS==. I don't have many ideas for this one as to what we could appeal to mentally but Holla Forums is targeting American whites and the important thing is target by ancestry, this hits Anglo, Irish, Scottish.
Targets
Appalachia

Rough Riders
You would piss off hipster-faggots and steampunks but taking aesthetics from Teddy Roosevelt and using it. This one is arguably one of the better ones as it appeals to the harkening we do back to when we want to seem tough, it would taint period pieces from Hollywood. Why? Because the American people have a short memory and an even worse sense of relativity.
Targets
Pasteurized Geek Culture, Patriot types

You can't shove Germanic runes and Swastika's all over in this, but these are ideas if you want to appeal to the American Spirit, I'm certain there are more that can be done but I think this will help some artfags coalesce things into something for targeting the american audience.

Now we're in business, never think that I'm denigrating those of us with actual training–I'm not. Sure, you're obviously American or can pass as such *therefore being less effective for our European brothers**, but here we go nonetheless. The emotion I'm feeling right now is 80% love and filled in with determination. No I'm not butterfly user

You should be interested to know that I already have not only a plan, but actually a tactic to attempt this. I think it will be successful, should I be engaged enough to apply it.

when people bend the mauser handle down like that so as to add a scope or whatever it pisses me off…its hard to find a pawn shop mauser that hasnt been monkey fucked

I have empathy for our White European brothers who may want to lump all Americans together and consider us just one big homogenized pile. Of course that is a disgusting state of affairs.

But I would also point out that A) It's simply not true. We're not all the National Geographics dream girl nigress on their cover about our state 50 years from now, God forbid. And B) by swallowing that stereotype of us American Whites then you are swallowing the stereotype being shoved down your throats by the lying Jewish media.

You're better than that, Europeans Whites. You're smart enough to think for yourselves. You're smart enough to see through falsehoods of the lying Jewish mouths. All people of European descent have the same struggle, the same enemies.

I'd encourage you European White brothers to look past our arrogances and our weaknesses and remember our common heritage and our common goals and aims as a single race. A White race.

We're all in this together.

Race>nationality>locality>family>individuality–none of these categories interfere with the other. Come together, White man.

NO YOU'RE THE KIKE

filtered

Checked and apologies for the late response. I don't in the least consider them of little significance. I'd also point out to you that we American Whites who are thoughtful have no less concern.

My intent was simply to point out that you are suffering under the outcomes of the same Jewish plots today that were instituted against us 70 years ago, and with just about as much of a likelihood of reversing the situation by being complacent.

I strongly encourage you European Whites to bond together with a strong sense of both racial and national identity. They will both help you. But I would also point out that your White-ness is more important than your European-ness. Today that notion is becoming watered down faster and faster as is evident.

Ofc, this isn't the fault of the average European White, but rather the treacherous leadership under the guidance of the international Jew, same as we have had to deal with.

Our common Whiteness is more important than our national differences. Again, I'd urge all of us to approach one another with dignity and humility.

I am American, family has been here since the 1500's and I'm tired of seeing this board filled with Americans who can't find anything within their own country larping as German Nazi's because they've been so alienated from who they must be if this nation is to continue with proper character.
American Holla Forumsacks have an understandable obsession with Hitler and the NSDAP, which while fine is alienating to the American public because of (((them))) and the fact that we are averse to the word socialism.
I understand not everyone has the Civil War, New England minuteman heritage but these are archetypes that actually most of the country can identify with and actually by probability has some link to. But posting Trump oer some 80's aesthetic vapourwave is only going to get /r/the_donald creaming their pants and makes them feel welcome.
Continuing from the above, here are some individuals from America's history who can if co-opted by Holla Forums or "those dern twitter animes" can cause varying degrees of disarray. Feel free to add more.
People to use
Marine Corps. General, got tired of fighting wars and decided to go work in a coal mine as a vacation.
Anything to get this guy away from the reddit crowd would make me a happy camper. If tainted (((certain people))) would have to renounce him as an inspiration. On that note go read Herbert West-Reanimator, The Street(3 Minute Read akin to The Stranger by Rupyard Kipling), or The Horror At Red-Hook also go read On The Creation of Niggers if you want a laugh.
This guy, lulbertarians like him and he's already been getting demonized. Something could be done as to America's two-faced lipservice and demonization of its vets after their service. His bank-busting is something that Holla Forums could work with given the nature of (((bankers))).
Ignoring the Civil War debate him; he is on the list of the 1^10 gorillion times the jews have been kicked out of somewhere. Placing him higher up in the American Consciousness would be advantageous. Plus he smoked and drinked which from what I've seen artists love to add that in their work, so inspiration for imagery should be facile.
Make your lumbersexual faggots associated with the new "(((Alt-Right))) Nazi" symbol and watch thrift stores get a fat load of plaid this summer. Its pretty common in the PNW to use him as a motif, I'm not so sure about the rest of the country on that though. But to Euro's unfamiliar its an American version of Heracles.
This guy is right up everyone's alley, Special Forces, SS, Winter War and persecuted at the end of WW2. Tragically he died in Vietnam when they hit his helicopter. I would have to check but I believe he is cited as one of the founding fathers of America's special forces.

If you have something to draw I would love to see it, I know this is coming from a torfag(not somewhere I can get on here freely from) but a proper America-tan similar to what deutsch-pol has would be nice to see.

I wish you the best of luck user. I don't know what angle you're going after but getting our heroes away from (((Hollywood))) would be a step in the right direction

user picking out the fine differences of how and what type of white is only opening a door to attack by d&c shills. Americans and Euros are different and we are not. We face similar problems but they are similar not the same.
America faces Hispanic immigration through our crime riddled border to attempt demographic replacement at the behest of certain factions in government.
Europe faces demographic replacement and government mandated suicide.
We are alike and not so, and like dogs we pass off our fleas to another. Europe produced Marx who sent his socialists here, who have in turn sent Critical Theory to Europe.
Europeans are not the same because their nations were homogeneous and should attempt to return to that.
We are similar in color of skin, American is a state of mind, which is why your civnats are mainly Americans here when they persist.
America was a lot like a ib, you had some requirements of character and background and were expected to meet them or you would be told to gtfo.

Yeah Ben you've hit on it. We Whites can all come together with one another if we simply have the will to do so.

We shouldn't submit ever again yield to the temptation of infighting against each other – Whites killing Whites. Haven't we already learned the lesson of how foolish that approach is during the World Wars?

You seem thoroughly opposed to my post, not sure why exactly. I'm very proud of my White American heritage why should I not be? We've done many great things. At the same time as a thoughtful White man, I'm also very aware of my European heritage (Nordic) and a debt of both honor and gratitude to my European brothers.

I strongly encourage Europeans to strengthen their National bonds, as I said. However there's little doubt that our common White race has deeper ties for us individually than our national ones.

We are one people, a White people. We'll need to start acting like it if we hope to ever overcome the attack of our common enemies.

Whites do have a common global source of identity: things that work aka technology aka the internet.

Now kindly fuck off.

I meant to link the others involved, but forgot to before I hit new reply.
But on topic; it comes down to the fact that the sentiment exists.
And I don't think our vocabulary can appropriately create the third category which is what Holla Forums aspires for. In America white is the correct term; unless comparing heritage, whereas European's on the Continent will speak of Irish, Polish, English, etc and mean fully Irish or Polish.
What we should desire is to create this word before someone else does. I've been thinking of something in either Latin or German for it, but it has to be something that touches all categories. My Latin isn't perfect but Albusvolk doesn't sound right and anything with Atlantic as the sourceword can be subverted or dismissed with association to the fringes. I've thought of green as well for the lands we inhabit. If anyone knows some cool words for the Atlantic, white, or people I would recommend compounding them.
As for us unifying all together under one banner for a single cause, I think it would end in situations like the EU with or without kikes. Its a recurring thing throughtout history that unions of many peoples are doomed to fracture from within over rivalries and other tensions. The Germans themselves did not even consider themselves German until sometime in the modern era (1600 onward) before that it was Saxon, Bavarian etc.
If we push white it makes it so that those in Europe have a confusion within their rhetoric and possibly in purpose. In addition we do better when separate from each other, the Italian Renaissance, the Great Empires of the 19th century. When we are separate but at relative peace we do well. When united under unions such as Austria-Hungary and Yugoslavia were, we see a malaise afflict people within the nation. Even NATO has marginally replicated this effect upon us.
We must unite in purpose but not under banner. Or if under banner for a short time and no more less we end in misery. Because it must be different for every nation because human beings are hard wired to recognize their own over the outsider.

Sorry I can't give you a longer, more thoughtful response it's very late I need sleep.

Our heritage as White men isn't a banner. It's also a very natural and truthful common touchstone and easily apprehended even by the most simple of us.

And my appeal isn't intended by any means to 'water down' our separate societal distinctions, but merely to strongly stress a single point: If we don't band together against our common enemies, then we will be destroyed as a people. We have the old saying here 'United We Stand, Divided We Fall'.

That is all.

Huh, creating a new word. Kinda reminds me of creating a new emotion. I guess a new word would carry a new emotion with it.

LET'S CREATE A NEW WORD TO REPLACE "WHITE"

Get to it faggots

ben garrison!

what

==A New Superhighway Could Connect London to New York via Russia:== archive.is/oNFn4

You mean the things that everyone on the planet is using, taking for granted as something universal without connecting it to white identity?
Yeah, I bet that everyone that is driving a car has a strong German identity.
How retarded are you? I wish the fucking niggers, sandniggers and other scum would stop using the achievements of our people, but that is simply not the case and probably never will be. The more people outside of our own are using our achievements the more meaningless they become towards out identity and culture.
Therefore we must build our identity on the things that are unique within our ways of live. This is the reason why so many anons here are oppose a "global WHITE identity" since this would just accelerate these same effects of generalization I just discribed. The reason is because all those white people around the world have still different life styles and therefore should focus on those instead of narrowing down our identities on the few things that we share, risking that those are simple enough for non-whites to steal away too and leaving us behind with nonthing unique.
Why would we want that?!

Atlantean

Careful there compadre, esotericism is going to have to become more esoteric

And you wonder why European nationalists don't like you.

Fuck no. Burger culture is the (second) worst long-term threat to white people in Europe. There has been too much backstabbing, pillaging and corruption.

It's a mystery.

I agree completely on this point.

Not so much here. European-ness is our core identity, whiteness is base characteristic that we automatically assume to be present when talking about Europe.
That being said there is plenty of room for combining these two very important aspects into one mentality.
A European local indentity/mentality, depending on your country, and a White global identity/mentality.
Both cultivated and protected in their own way but with combined efforts, strengths and ideas.
I hope I have made myself clearer.

Do you hate Boers because the South African government? Serious question for the jingos.
Jingos equate the state with it's people– thus responsibility for it. This is possibly the most naive view you can have of politics, believing that the people have control over the state let alone the mass of unelected bureaucrats and advisors in any meaningful way.

FDR was a not-communist dictator, America was one inch away from becoming like the Soviet union in the mid 20th century; communism was considered very progressive at the time and there was huge cabal of commies in congress. American Whites wanted nothing to do with WW2, that's why they needed pearl harbor.

I believe in Germany, and that they will continue inching closer to a better world. I believe in the British, and France, and all whites. No one has to give up any identity. No one will lose their culture. We will have to fight side by side so that we can return to our homes where we belong. Germany allied with Japan for God's sake. They weren't going to mix together and create a German-Jap hybrid culture. They teamed up so they could return back home when it was finished. It shouldn't even be dependent on being white. Any nationalist should be an ally during the fight.

Kangz.

That's because they used to have a White Australia policy long time ago.

"Whiteness" should be explained as "American", "Canadian", "Afrikaner" or "Australian". I very much believe this is a semantic hurdle we need to get over.

"Whites" are diaspora Europeans. A German is a German, an Italian is an Italian, and a descendant of our conquests is White.

Have I summed up this thread accurately?

For Dr. William Pierce the requirement was individuals of 'European descent'. That's probably the key distinction to consider.

No. At least not from your American particular.
We most certainly did have a cultural identity – a White identity – before WWII. Since then as we all know this nation has been progressively more and more raped by Jewish interests, including the agenda to mongrelize the entire country. This is being accomplished by both closing off the immigrant tap from European countries, and turning it wide open from the mud countries.

Today our US government is totally out of control.

Meantime in South Africa Whites are actually moving their asses.

Yeah, I'd say no one has to 'encourage' them to bond together in this way. The harsh reality of imminent death has a way of doing that heh. Probably not a whole lot of flirting around with PC and White Guilt by their womenfolk either I'd imagine.

You'd be surprised.

You're either defending jews, or are clinically retarded or both

Afrikaners and Slavs are probably the only two sub-groups of the European tree that still largely have not only their balls, but sense about them with regards to race. I'll give them that.

I have hopes for the Identitarian movement because it's actively working to break down the barriers of politics in Europe and realize this is much larger than just reclaiming France or Germany. As dysfunctional as the U.S. is externally, and politically, we movements with clear undertones that help us bond (milita's, prepper community/survivalists, libertarians, etc.)

Ofc there will always be literally insane individuals in a given group. During hard times these ppl have a remarkable propensity to rapidly get removed from the gene pool often under humorous circumstances.

The majority of these young men's women are just as serious about the threat to their survival as the husbands are. When the war goes actually hot there, this will only increase.

Make an Euro butthurt = you're not white. You don't need to appease these butthurters.

You forgot the Hung-Aryans.

Hun-Aryans?

No, hung aryans, he ,means big white cock duh.

No thanks we're good.

Patriot Front put up posters in my neighborhood. Still think they are a honeypot, but glad to see someone spreading the word.

THE ENEMY CAME FROM THE EAST
THE SCOURGE IS YHWH'S CREATION
NOW IT SEEKS TO ENGULF AND CREATE A SECOND MAN
WAKE UP GOD CHILD

no, fuck off

Thank you very much.

multiculturalism and globalism? go fuck yourself

whats even your point OP? That europeans can still trust the US after all the bullshit? As far as were concerned you can fuck off so well atleast have a chance to get rid of your neoliberalism and globalism here.
thats only europe. everything white in america is a european product
america is the HQ of the people promoting that genocide dumbass

its a pretty obvious political subversion game thats been going on for decades. except this time russia had enough and decided to move the game to the US backyard
because he wants to keep his abomination together since the EU would lose any conflict
its always been the same, the only difference is that up untill now the EU elites managed to cover up and contain the disdain of the people
committed to keeping europe weak and under control like the eternal anglo has been doing since the 100 years war

Unironically kill yourself you jewish fuck reciting corrupted scriptures. If it weren't for those "invaders" Europe would be new Mongolia or Turkmenistan.

You noticed the outcome of global medias shilling cultural marxism into the heads of generations over decades essential expedited by US backed kikes and want us to finally give in and to accept the next step in becoming an individualised world citizen?

Shills are getting BTFO
FEELS HIGH ENERGY MAN

This.

KEK

KEK

GO FORTH MY PATRIOTS
Kek energy high energy

Nice. Sends me back.

How about in this context
See (((who))) you sound like

why is this thread full of those (1) burger shitposts? is it a raid or do they just switch IPs to evade bans?

are you illiterate you dumbfuck?

I'm with this guy