Hungary condemned by UN for genocide

Hungary has been revealed to be taking part in a slow-moving genocide against the Roma gypsy population in Hungary, by stealing the children of Roma from their parents.

Under the UN definition of genocide, the removal of children from a culture with the aim to destroy that culture is a form of genocide.

Hostility towards the Roma community has grown in Hungary, where the political scene is now dominated by far-right nationalist parties.

The EU and UN have so far offered condemnation of the Hungarian regime's practices, but there is no action forthcoming.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5387799/Documentary-explores-anti-Gypsy-crisis-Hungary.html

archive.is/DAQ38

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ytvdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Romani_people
theguardian.com/world/video/2015/jul/28/native-american-ho-chunk-nation-graduation-18-money-video
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like always, genocide is only recognized when it's not white people. Fuck the EU and UN.

Just round up the fucking Gyppos and ship them to pakistan.

This is the funniest shit ever to me, because I actually work at a christian organization that is backed by hungarian government funding.
The organization includes in it's mission statement that gypsyhood (yes, not roma-hood, which is a label that gypsies reject) and all related cultural traditions and artistic products must be preserved and that we aim to educate an intellectual elite of gypsyes (lol, I love my job, because it doesn't work, but I still get paid) so that their way of life endures.

Also, I love how reducing gibs and demanding that the gib-dependent can prove that they are employed is "genocide" now.

Exactly this. They do this to "nazis." It's the exact same thing aimed at Whites.

Just pay them to sterilize them. Aussies tried that to abos and now look at it. It's a great tool for the weaklings to use that tool for political gains. Believe me this will backfire badly.

This is how the lugenpresse refer to normal child-protection enforcement when they have an agenda against the government in question. Here's the reality: No, your 12 year old daughter still needs to go to school, and she is too young to be a prostitute.

No, it makes no difference that you started work at that age, as did your mother, and her mother, and her mother…

Kids are their pay cheque. They bend their legs when they grow up to feign more sympathy from the natives when they sit around begging for one.

They're Indian kikes. Their religion says that a Roma kid stole one of the nails used to hammer Jesus Christ himself to the cross, so Jesus exempted them from sinning when they steal.

I know, that is why this is so funny to me.
Over the past decade I've seen 1 gypsy who actually got her life together. She didn't return to her kind, she went abroad and married some poo in India.

And that is one out of about 140.
The rest of them either drop out of school, or finish school but keep living on gibs anyway. They get some shit tier job at best.
Also when they get into universities, they either study theology or music. There are a select few who give nursing a try, but that's it.

kill em all

never forget the six million little gypsy babies, goyim
now open your borders

Can we just agree that genocide is OK? I certainly won't hold back on who's caused this.

Why can't Hungary be good goys like Best Korea?

archive.is/Ytvdf

THIS
Both the (((EU))) and (((UN))) need to die.

That is why I said "pay them to sterilize them".

Probably means that they get taken away by social workers becouse their parents pull them out of elementary in the 3rd grade to produce more gypsies for females or deal drugs/weapons for males.

I remember a scandal in my country where a school was accused of segregating and pushing the gypsy children on the side by giving them separate classes.
Turned out the special classes were filled with gypsies only because only the gypsy children are dumb enough to qualify opposed to native children.

Often times those people live in makeshift houses on abusive terrain, and those children are raised to become criminals and beggars. No wonders the "culture" has to be removed.

What is this anti homeschooling thread ?
jews gonna jew

there's human kids and then there's gypsy kids
didn't expect an american to understand

Hope Hungary tells them to fuck off like they have with migrants

Hold on there rabbi, you see, we don't really care about your "gotcha" mind games, and will always support the interests of WHITE PEOPLE first and foremost. If it's in the interests of white people to do x in one situation, but y in another similar. guess what?
WE DON'T, AND WON'T CARE

As it is in the given situation, taking children away from gypsies is a good and moral thing to do since said gypsy families only teach them how to cheat, steal and whore themselves if they're girls. If anything their children should be confiscated from them at birth, since leaving them with their biological parents can be easily classified as child abuse, which is commonplace among gypsy communities.

Romani are more Aryan than Germans.

May be an idiot, but don't tell burgers we don't understand the gypsy situation; niggers are the American gypsy.

Sweden used to do that to gypsies too, before we got cucked.

No, not at all. Gypsies are far, FAR worse than niggers, since niggers at least once in a while manage to produce a worthwhile individual. Gypsies are rats in human form.

What a bunch of spineless brainlets. The UN is literally League of Nations 2.0 at this point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Romani_people

HUNGARY IS BEST
Wtf I love these guys now.

The Romani people are an
Indo-Aryan
ethnic group, who live primarily in Europe.

Fuck off, cigány. Romas are the niggers of Hungary. They should have either been ran out of here, or genocided long ago.

Niggers are just stupid animals. I would say that cigány, while still smelly and dumb, are smarter than niggers just enough to be all the more despicable.

As always, the BASED HUNGARY fags who have no idea just how shit the situation is in Hungary come out of the woodwork. There's definitely no conscious effort to genocide these parasites. It's more like how described.
Pretty much. Hell, they even get preferential treatment in some cases.

Stop reading jewkipedia and come to Hungary. See these "aryans" of yours with your own eyes.

Guess I'll go fuck myself.

Yay. Gypsies are human garbage.

GTFO
>>>/suicide/

Sup Vee

wew

Why are we even responding?

this is a shame. gypsies are innovative and ecosustainable. just look at their tinyhouses, a solution only just now catching on in the US. gypsies have a lot to teach us about community and living in balance with nature, and not relying on banks or other social evils

Unironically consider suicide.
You glow in the fucking dark.

They're so oppressed by their inability to dispose of trash.

Have you even seen a gypsy? No? Then kindly stfu because you don't know what you're talking about. Gypsies are the dumbest indians, they're a waste of oxygen.

It makes sense that Whites took the children away from the American Indians.

They were still stuck in the stone age, where whites had produced technology such as the Transatlantic telegraph cable.

Liberals attack Christianity for "holding back progress hundreds of years", but the Natives held back progress by many thousands of years in North America.

The Natives to this day would prefer to own 100 percent of a pile of shit, rather than being cogs of a society that the 3rd worlders would kill to be a part of. It's like what Stefan Molyneux has said about the Niggers in South Africa.

Nobody with a sane mind would allow hundreds of stone age "nations" to be in their backyards.
Certainly not the Chinese. So the Natives were shoved into squat camps. Even the liberals admit in their popscience videos that ET would do to earth what Whites did to the American Indians.

We're paying these people $200k for graduating. As if not getting out of the shit piles was not a big enough motivation to do so.

theguardian.com/world/video/2015/jul/28/native-american-ho-chunk-nation-graduation-18-money-video

South Korea is inundated with Jewaboos.

The only home schooling a Gypsy girl is likely to get is when Daddy creeps in to the bedroom to initiate her into the world's oldest profession. Then she'll get vocational training on important skills like how to stay awake for 4 days on amphetamines, while living in tacky discotheques and selling her pussy to strangers for 10K HUF a shot. All they know how is to snort, dance and fuck.

Ok, that's not quite fair. There are another two types of Gypsies worth a mention.

1. The ones that still follow respectable Gypsy traditions. These still tend to marry young and have lots of kids, but the men work to support the families. They are decent enough people, but there aren't very many of them left.

2. The ones that genuinely try to assimilate. Hungarian men have been pissing in their gene pool for long enough to bleach some of them quite significantly. Combine that with the fact that white women do their best to brown themselves in the Szolariums on every corner in Hungary, and it can be difficult at times to tell the difference. Those that stand any chance of passing for white invariably drop their Gypsy identity without a second thought and do their best to be "Hungarian".

Neither of these two groups are having their children taken away.

hungary no