Vacation Destinations

Holla Forums GUIDE TO TRAVEL

ITT we discuss non pozzed places to visit around the world. No more shekels for cucked states.

I was thinking Czech Republic, Poland, maybe the Baltic states? What do anons suggest are little known Holla Forumsack gems?

Vacations are a Jewish invention designed to drain your society of capital.
Go for a fucking hike in the woods of your own homelands. It's fucking FREE.

Iceland, Japan

Warsaw and Moscow are the two best cities I've been to

>yeah good goyim, stay at home and watch the world (((TV))), see the world through our eyes. Malmo is a paradise and Germany is a garden of Diversity goy.

I hear croatia is nice. Slovenia too.

Then there's karlovy vary in the czech republic.

How is Moscow in general? I heard getting into Russia from a western country is a pain in the ass. True at all?

Haven't been in a few years so hopefully it isnt overrun by migrants

>implying hiking in the woods of your fatherland is staying at home watching (((your))) talmudvision
This is how the Jew tries to subvert the message and part you, your family, and your fatherland from the capital you and your ancestors created.

The city is clean, no beggars, no subhumans. At least where I was. Getting a visa was a bit of a pain, but it's doable. After having visited Russia I'd gladly go through the hassle just to go again

Any word on NZ? Sounds less cucked than AUS but not sure how it is with local maori's

Yay another slide.

Aussie abbos are lowest tier so anything is better

Also eastern european street food is nice.

Oh boy, trees. Because I totally never see those every waking moment of my life.

So many anons call themselves natsoc but dont have a connection with nature.

Jews see trees in a pattern, we see beauty. Jews see a bunch of rocks. We see home. Jews feel wet. We feel calmness.

The two countries Ive been so far that werent shit tier are Slovenia and Croatia. I liked the nature of slovenia but I liked the croation people more. Denmark is also nice if you dont go to any of the cities.

I always wanted to visit Japan… Not due to me being a weeb but because of historical reasons as well. Afterall the japanese seem to be quite similar to us today, at least politics wise(Poland).
And partially also because I wanted to follow the path of Pilsudski.

Otherwise… Singapore maybe? Also heard some good stuff. Poland, my homeland of course, Slovakia, Czechia…. And hungary of course.
Maybe Norway too.

Otherwise… non-pozzed… Well…. Did Argentina already do something about its mutt problem?

Come to V4. Prague-vienna-bratislava-budapest is only ~800km of travel..
Prague centre is pozzed tho and vienna is full of kebab

Wew, It's the Human trafficking capital of Eastern Europe

The maoris rarely hassle foreigners. Their gangs just want to sell drugs and are afraid of doing anything to provoke a real crackdown, and the rest of them mostly just want to get drunk and beat their kids. Don't get involved with them or walk around bad parts of South Auckland at 2am and you'll be fine. As a tourist, the maoris you do encounter are likely to be either the NZ equivalent of burger "indians" who had one indian great great grandparent, or ones paid to dance in grass skirts for muh beautiful indigenous culture (they leave out the bit where they fucking ate people).

Just be aware that the cities and tourist spots are full of chinks and pajeets.

Most white people outside obvious leftist areas like universities are at least fairly right wing, by NZ standards.

Fuck off we're full.

Slovakia. It's a vacation wonderland; there are amazing resorts and you can hike the Carpathians in their natural beauty. Oh and the castles. If you like castles there's nowhere better. Everything is cheap AF, and everyone is white, except the gypsys, and everyone hates them.