Q Red October (watch the water)

First time posting.

For what it’s worth, I was reading the CBTS thread about RED OCTOBER and the poster alerted me to the fact there is still a missing Argentine submarine.

reddit.com/r/CBTS_Stream/comments/7xnb1n/theory_q_crumbs_red_october_and_todays_sept_7/#bottom-comments

[Theory] Q crumbs: Red October and today's SEPT 7, 1776 breadcrumb; is Red October the missing Argentinian sub ARA San Juan?
submitted 15 hours ago by GoMAGA_1776

That got me to thinking about how to steal a sub and fire a cruise missile from it even though it only carries torpedoes. So here is a rough, barely realistic scenario of what might be possible.

The sub ARA San Juan (S-42) missing since November 15, 2017 and presumed lost with all hands (44) 200 nautical miles (370 km; 230 mi) southeast of San Jorge Gulf

ARA San Juan (S-42) has a range of 12,000 nautical mile @ 8 knots surfaced, 30 days endurance, and can dive to an official depth of 300 m (980 ft).

Class and type: TR-1700-class submarine
Displacement: 2,140 tonnes (surfaced) 2,336 tonnes (submerged)
Length: 67.30 m (220.8 ft)
Beam: 8.36 m (27.4 ft)
Draught: 7.34 m (24.1 ft)
Propulsion: 1 shaft 4 × MTU diesels 1 × Siemens electric motor
Speed: 15 knots (28 km/h) surfaced 25 knots (46 km/h) submerged
Range: 12,000 nmi (22,000 km) at 8 kn (15 km/h) surfaced
Endurance: 30 days
Complement: 37
Sensors and processing systems: Radar Thomson-CSF Calypso Sonar Atlas Elektronik CSU ¾
Thomson Sintra DUUX-5
Armament: 6 × 533 mm (21 in) bow torpedo tubes (22 torpedoes)

The Scenario

So let us assume you wanted to (Red October) this sub for nefarious purposes. Say, launch a cruise missile toward Hawaii from the Pacific.

First step, steal a sub (non-nuclear) from a non threatening nation, that doesn’t appear to have the ability to launch cruise missiles, only torpedoes. Make everyone think it’s lost with all hands…in the Atlantic. (Red October) Possible? I don’t know.

Second, we have to sneak away. Can we do that? Apparently, yes.

(In 1994, during the FleetEx 2/94 "George Washington" exercise with the United States Navy, San Juan managed to avoid detection by US antisubmarine forces for the entire duration of the war game, penetrating the destroyer defense and "sinking" the command ship USS Mount Whitney.)

Third, sail the sub east, then south at max depth and slow speed until clear of the search parties. Proceed through the Drake Passage into the Pacific.

Fourth, sail to one of the many unpopulated islands of the South Pacific or meet a Cargo Vessel to replenish supplies, fuel, and load cruise missiles. Wait. You thought this thing could only shoot torpedoes? Yes and no. What if we had access to:

The Popeye. A long-range submarine-launched cruise missile variant of the Popeye Turbo has been speculated as being employed in Israel's submarine-based nuclear forces. The United States operates the Popeye under a different designation according to US naming conventions as the AGM-142 Have Nap.
Popeye Turbo SLCM—A reportedly stretched version of the Popeye Turbo developed for use as a submarine-launched cruise missile (SLCM) was widely reported in a US Navy observed 2002 test in the Indian Ocean to have hit a target 1500 km away. It’s reasonable to assume that the weapon’s range has been extended to the point where it can launch against Tehran and even more Iranian cities from a relatively safe location.[7] It can allegedly carry a 200 kiloton nuclear warhead.[8] It is believed that the stretched Popeye Turbo is the primary strategic second strike nuclear deterrent weapon that can be fired from the 650 mm secondary torpedo tubes of the Israeli Dolphin-class submarines.[1] It is believed that the SLCM version of the Popeye was developed by Israel after the US Clinton administration refused an Israeli request in 2000 to purchase Tomahawk long range SLCM's because of international MTCR proliferation rules.[9] While the standard Popeye is 533 mm the Dolphin class submarines have four 650 mm torpedo tubes in addition to the six standard 533 mm tubes allowing for the possibility that a SLCM Popeye derivative may be a larger diameter.[10]
The San Juan has six 533 mm tubes and the Dolphin class submarines have four 650 mm torpedo tubes in addition to the six standard 533 mm tubes.

The Popeye could have been modified to fire out of the 533 mm tubes. There are many different variants for air, sea, and sub sea.

So, now Q is telling us to watch the water. Is this thing coming back to the East Coast? Could it be used to cause a tsunami?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/qresearch/catalog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Qfags out.

And while we're discussing the reasons you're retarded, a diesel electric sub can stay submerged for only a few days. It's easily spotted when it comes up to run its generators. And sensor technology has drastically improved since '94.

No.

Seriously though, you faggots have a containment board. Stay there or you're going to get gorespammed.

I wondered how long they could stay down and what they had to do to recharge. Do they have to snorkel like WW 2 or is there another way to feed air to the diesels and vent the exhaust while submerged?

They extract oxygen from water. They need power, though. boomers can, for obvious reasons, stay down a crazily long time.

q-larp ain't a dummy.

They run on batteries when they're underwater. Hence diesel-electric rather than diesel.

It's like a trinity of autism.

How ignorant are you of this place?
The faux pas you have committed is beyond forgiveness. Begone you tactless faggot.

Yeah, I see it. New to this. My apologies.

It's partly joke, it's mostly truth: lurk two years before posting.
If you had lurked, you'd know why the majority of this board thinks 'Q' is a well done honeypot.

Can't argue. Been sitting on the fence myself. Fun to play with it a little. Question remains, why not just say what he or she has to say? Why the drama and code.

If it was to draw interest, it worked.

Ya don't say?
Congradulaes on your first spoonful of proper cynicism.
It's going to be a long road if you continue.

You have a fucking containment board.

Some of us are doing outreach, but is right: lurk two years.

t. been here since '14 and still didn't pick up that the cheerleader from the Florida (((shooting))) was kosher.

MODS = GODS
Q = DWAVE user
-Q = NIGGER = FAGGOT = ANONANON

t. am i rite?

FIrst of all - OP is a QLARPer faggot.
However, just in case, the place where the submarine disappeared is practically Zion owned - there are "rumors" of a hidden Israel sub facility close to where a lot of Zion soldiers spend their vacations in a huge plot of land surrounding Lake Escondido. Check who's the owner of the land and remember that a crew member texted home saying that they were playing hide & seek with the britbongs, that are actually "the cops" of the Magellan strait and that are the ones providing route approvals for Argentinian seafaring vessels. Give a good read to the international code of seafaring, think about who wrote it and why. Link the missing sub with a weird air accident that happened during the same days.
So I think that is another story.
This one is speaking about "revolution" - 1776 and red october - a subtle hint to a red revolution in the States maybe? Sept 7 1776 was the day of the war council leading to New York city battle and Nathan Hale death. Not the best of the omens.

ALL Q FAGGOTS HANG NEXT TO COMMIES

This one is speaking about "revolution" - 1776 and red october - a subtle hint to a red revolution in the States maybe? Sept 7 1776 was the day of the war council leading to New York city battle and Nathan Hale death. Not the best of the omens.

This is the best explanation I have heard. Makes the most sense.

I would move this to it's "containment board" if I knew how. Like I said, new to this. Learning by mistakes and hard knocks.

Seek qresearch and ye shall find
a place where anons will be kind

8ch.net/qresearch/catalog.html

The submarine in question isn't a "boomer" you dipshit. It's an attack submarine.

It is equipped with a snorkel system.

don't apologize to these faggots
he wasn't larping or he would have had the sense to troll more instead of starting his own thread, dumbfucks
wtf were you even doing on reddit though u bitch

how bout I do dis