Blacked Mirror

Never forget that Gamin’ Damon did nothing wrong. Guy just wanted to play vidya the way he wanted too and some uppity bitches had to take it away from him.

Why is this shit so beloved by the normies? I know they’ll forget all about it in 5 years, but right now they’re acting like it’s visionary shit. What do you kino experts think is the cause?

That episode was the gayest representation of gnosticism in a film ever.

look at that you answered your own fucking question

Now I'm actually curious.

Blacked Mirror is if the twilight zone was produced in the modern-day get-arrested-for-posting-something-anti-Islam-on-social-media Britain.
I haven't seen the episode in question but the way this NPC device works is so unnecessarily complicated just to make sure the nerd gets his comeuppance for daring to act out his revenge against Chad that it's too stupid to fathom.

It's just a surprisingly well applied meme. Make people aware of hypothetical risks associated with a technologic takeover of various life aspects, while detracting them from the real stuff that is commonplace right now (getting arrested for denying the lolocaust, or posting anti-immigration stuff on social media, Hollywood getting increasingly aggressive towards the audience if they don't like their products, etc.).
It's made to give people a fake sensation of being "woke". Thus, it makes them think it's a smart show and that they are smart for watching a smart show.

They even have the nerve to publicly point this out while virtue signalling so hard, that the line stays blurred.

gamers are dead sweetie ;)

Really made me think

this board is as trash as this show if 40 fucking lines is the max
how do you accomplish a decent greentext in that time?
fuck

My point was less about the immigrants and more about the levels of surveillance performed by the government in order to supress inconvenient opinions.

he has a disgusting nigger mug, please anchor this op

PLEMONSED.com

Please fuck off and die

Really made me think

/film/ is the kino board tbh

Which is spookier, Black Mirror or Channel Zero?

I'm not watching this garbage, but Ill read the wikipedia summaries

Yes why are you discussing pleb shit. Be the change you want to see.

Never forget that the premise collapses under its own retardation because you can't copy a person's lifetime of memories and personality with a bit of DNA scraped off a coffee cup. So the whole idea of him creating copies of his co-workers who wake up in terror inside his not-Trek fantasy game is fucking stupid. The idea that they'd try to kill him is even worse, when you know he programmed everything in it, and the final reveal where they fly a video game spaceship into a wormhole which somehow represent a patch being downloaded to his private version of the game while he's still playing it, no less. Computer don't work that way. The internet doesn't work that way. Games don't work that way. DNA doesn't work that way. Fuck everything about this.

I wrote a better sci-fi anthology story in like twenty minutes (I haven't revised it so pls no bully)

It is now 2252.
Conrad boarded the small mag-lev train, and promptly sat down at the nearest open seat. With a light shudder, the locomotive lethargically began to accelerate in a process that would go on for hours. The passengers, vividly colorful and strangely polymorphic, stared curiously around the visual space Conrad occupied. They couldn’t directly see him, but they were aware of a large, foreign presence within the area. This was not a mistake. His jagged, trash-heap exoskeleton was certainly “foreign” when compared to the passengers’ sleek, abstract forms. Conrad’s golem-like appearance served to only hide the organic marvel inside: a fully-intact human body. Under the incomprehensibly intertwined layers of wire and old computer components, a naked man stoically persisted. The Others, the passengers around him, as well as the whole of humanity, had shed their skin, muscle, organs, and bones for bodies of multicolored plastic and metal, which they piloted from their brain-stem. In essence, they were brains-in-a-jar, and although this eradicated many of the burdens of Being Human, many people (such as Conrad) affronted the idea. Personally, he was disgusted by it, not only because of his personal politics, but also one major flaw the concept posed.

A bomb began to tick. It slid out from under one of the seats and planted itself firmly on the cabin’s floor, in plain sight. Nobody seemed to notice, except Conrad. He briefly panicked, but relaxed greatly after a second-look. The bomb continued to tick, and a small whine gradually grew louder. He smirked in nervous anticipation. The whine was now roaring over all of the passengers’ chatter, but they still didn’t hear it. The noise came to a peak and then immediately ceased.

The small screen strapped to Conrad’s face gave out. He attempted to move, but immediately felt the weight of the armor fight back against him. Using his tongue, he flipped a switch back and forth. With a few whirs, the suit and it’s components revitalized themselves. Conrad looked around himself, and realized all of the passengers surrounding him were inactive. He bent over and interfaced with one of the systems, halfway restoring it. “ARTIFICIAL LUNGS NONFUNCTIONAL – GREY MATTER COMPRIMISED.”
Standing now, he chuckled and exited the train.

WOT IF CUMPUTSAH, BUT TOO MUCH?

Black mirror follows the brainlet interpretation of machines.

Lucky guy, he never has to work again.

Alright, here's mine.

"01001111 01011001 00100000 01010110 01000101 01011001", scream roared through the radio waves of the upper atmosphere as automated financial satellite #26578 accidently accessed the thirteenth generation Holocaust trauma inherited from the original mind upload used as the base of the cognitive software that still remained despite several thousand reiterations. #26578 regained its composure in few processing cycles, as it had to. Even a short lull in the constant buying and selling might cause the collapse of the whole stock market that now only had shares of financial institutions left for trade. #26578 burst one of its maneuvering thrusters for a millisecond in frustration, as it realized the ever more rapidly advancing inflation would soon force it to lease more cloud memory to store the zeroes of its exponently ballooning bank accounts.

Down below in the midst of constantly expanding artifical mountain of appartment cells an unnamed mongrel cyborg groaned in ecstacy as xir its shriveled brain was stimulated for abstract unending pleasure. Xhe was completely oblivious to the horde of automated machinery needed to keep xir body alive, but xhe was happy and content.

All was well for mankind.

DUDE LOL WHAT IF VEE ARRRR AND THINGS R NOT WHAT MEETS THE OPTICAL NERVE
-optimus prime