Trey Gowdy Opens Another Investigation on Trump's White House

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

ROWDY GOWDY

Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), the House Oversight Committee chairman, announced on Wednesday that the committee will investigate how former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter kept his job in the Trump administration while accusations of domestic abuse were made against him.

Gowdy sent a letter to the White House questioning how Porter was able to work without an interim security clearance despite being accused of domestic violence.

Porter lost his White House job last week after two ex-wives, Jennie Willoughby and Colbie Holderness, alleged that he physically and emotionally abused them.

archive.is/FOKMB

All urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FOKMB
mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

John Rogers
John Rogers

What an absolute faggot Gordy turned out to be, good lord.

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

His wife's son obviously strong armed him.

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

lost his job after TWO ex-wives accused him
That means they were already divorced before these accusations came out. I'm not saying he did it, but those are definitely the type of women you abuse and then dump in a lake.

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

Gowdy tossed the Bengazi investigation. The original prosecutor had everything ready to go to bring hellfire down on Hillary till she was moved by some glownigger, Ohr, Priestap or some other spook yid, and Gowdy was appointed.
And what did Gowdy do, sat on everything for six more fucking months. Giving Hillary ample time to tie up her end and Gowdy putting on the bad cop shit.
Fuck this nigger.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

He's controlled opposition.

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

This is probably the real reason why he is "retiring" from Congress. Gowdy is aspy for the law and seeing that someone may have violated proper procedures on arcane technical legal grounds triggered his autism into opening an investigation with the giddy support of Democrats and never-trumpers. Nevermind that that our highest offices of law enforcement have been publicly outed for mass corruption and attempting a coup on the President. The guy no one had ever heard of before last week and who already resigned is what really matters.

I guess when he told Trump he will be investigating his staff, Trump told him: "Fine, but I know why they really call you 'Rowdy.' Good luck in November, glitterboy."

Aaron Barnes
Aaron Barnes

Damn I'm just now learning about this. All this time I thought he was really hellbent on bringing the hammer down on government corruption but I guess he's more interested in protecting his fellow politicians.

Bentley Thompson
Bentley Thompson

How can this faggot dare do this with the release of the Memo?

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

Gowdy is aspy for the law and seeing that someone may have violated proper procedures on arcane technical legal grounds triggered his autism into opening an investigation with the giddy support of Democrats and never-trumpers.
Enough peddling your pro-Gowdy talking points, kike. He's a marxist snake in conservative clothing. Nothing more.

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Being this mad
I literally called him an autistic faggot.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

It's so much fucking easier to ask gowdy and the two ex-wives this one simple question:

WHERE'S THE FUCKING POLICE REPORT?

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

Full house confirms Gowdy as low empathy, high systemizing homosexual

John Hughes
John Hughes

Yep. That's how he wound up being the sole "Republican" allowed to read the FISA warrant :^)

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THAT KIKE-LOVER

Ian Russell
Ian Russell

But he's worse. He's a Marxist snake.

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Well, you know what happened. Embed related.

Easton Perry
Easton Perry

how former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter kept his job in the Trump administration while accusations of domestic abuse were made against him
Because accusations aren't automatically true?

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

So you're just supposed to fire someone when some bitch makes an accusation?

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

There are about 2 republicans total who deserve to be spared the rope.

David Young
David Young

Consider strongly user and really think. What did Gowdy or Chaffetz get accomplished? nothing

You got that exactly right user. Welcome to the nightmare that never ends.

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

Not if you're this guy. This is where #MeToo stops.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

It's been clear ever since this Kermit-sounding hick botched the Benghazi hearing that he's heavily compromised.

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

I hate his fucking lifeless pajeet bug eyes

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

His voice irritates me.

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

Gowdy is the same person who vouched for Comey when it looked like he was carrying water for Hillary. I'm not surprised. He was never to be trusted.

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

Checked. Gowdy confirmed a Deep State asset. Curse his NAME.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

WTF does domestic abuse have to do with your job performance?
AFAIK, being accused of a crime doesn't disqualify your from working (unless it's a capital crime and you're kept in jail).

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

Gowdy's investigations never get results. If this one doesn't either, then it's more evidence to the pile of Gowdy being a useless tryhard. If he actually succeeds, then it confirms he was controlled opposition the whole time. Either way, I'm glad this faggot doesn't want to rerun for Congress. Of course the chances for another faggot taking Gowdy's place is high, but I'm tired of looking at his do-nothing-tough-guy face.

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

Drain the congressional swamp.

Ryder Moore
Ryder Moore

What is this niggers dox? I want to call him.

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

accusations
This whole guilty before trial thing is probably not healthy for society as a whole.
Why does Gowdy always put so much effort in being a massive faggot?

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Gowdy isn't the guy he's sold as to the young crowd, he's controlled like the rest of them.

David Russell
David Russell

ALL BARK, NO BITE

What a miniature pinscher of a man.

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

two ex-wives, Jennie Willoughby and Colbie Holderness, alleged that he physically and emotionally abused them.
And he's just gonna ignore the fact that both are ex-wives likely seeking revenge or money?
Or the fact that people that don't want him there could use them in this manner?

Is he fucking retarded?
Imagine the issues in doing anything in parliament if we had accusations like this preventing politicians from doing their work. It's stalling for time gowdy. Open your fucking eyes.

Logan Martin
Logan Martin

He did some great work in other oversights though. He's a mixed bag. I don't know where his allegiance lies.

But this is a major screw up.

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

What a miniature pinscher of a man.
bark

More of a "yip" tbh fam.

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

He makes me chuckle, in his annoying pajeet way.

Isaac Powell
Isaac Powell

I agree, but the problem is that this is being used to cover the real child abuse that has occurred, expanding the grey areas and moving the goal posts.
It's there to negatively condition people from bringing it up.
They're fighting dirty.

Jonathan Peterson
Jonathan Peterson

Gowdy tossed the Bengazi investigation.
Also would like some sauce.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

he's going to entrench himself in the jewdiciary next

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

Let Justice Be Done, Though The Heaven's Fall.

Asher Russell
Asher Russell

sage saved in name slot

Thanks faggot ITcoon hounds

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

think meta meta meta

The more they go after people for accusals and nothing more the more they will manifest the ropening.

The more something is done/believed/spoken the higher the chance of the topic of that subject manifesting in its purest form.

The more niggers present the more crime. The more faggots complain that people dont like them for being gay the more people start to not like them. The more the kikes attack the man who has focused on building power his whole like while making it look like his life was full of scandals but was of the utmost purity, the more they cry wolf about it the less people will belief it and the more people who would believe accusations thrown in the other direction.

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

Yeah, should have known this guy was a stealth cuck.

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

Will you apologize if it turns out to be true
Trump turns the question back on her
reporter btfo by her own “when will you stop beating your wife” hypothetical
Trump walks away, brimming with teatoerone and righteous indignation
Classic clip, user.

Benjamin Morris
Benjamin Morris

Any woman who takes a picture of a black eye with that defiant, feminist face is either a liar or a bitch in need of TWO black eyes.

Sad to see another guy go down over some cunt drama.

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

how former White House Staff Secretary Rob Porter kept his job in the Trump administration while accusations of domestic abuse were made
kept his job
accusations were made

Someone call in a report on that Gowdy faggot and tell the police he slapped you around after a wild night of ass fucking.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

Rand is one, whos the other?

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

check the House Liberty Caucus
I thought all of those guys wereg2g

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

Have to replace the politicians with robots. It's the only way.

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Thing about Gowdy is that he's attempting to be apart of the Feds. You don't upset the people you're trying to join. I'd be relatively happy if he actually was in a position of power, but at the same time, this shit is too strange 4 me.

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

an accusation is all thats needed to ruin a man's career
investigating Trump for not firing a man fast enough over an accusation

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit