Todays false flag was an israeli revenge killing

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

ISRAEL GETTING REVENGE

Israel is getting revenge against the United States for letting Putin play a larger role in the peace agreement.

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Official-Palestinians-betting-on-larger-role-for-Russia-in-peace-process-542342
archive.is/CaXyX

rt.com/op-ed/418798-palestine-us-israel-abbas/
archive.is/VZwL8

All urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Official-Palestinians-betting-on-larger-role-for-Russia-in-peace-process-542342
archive.is/CaXyX
rt.com/op-ed/418798-palestine-us-israel-abbas/
archive.is/VZwL8
haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
facebook.com/metallifanatica81
mobile.twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785
hooktube.com/watch?v=RPzaKzXEKlg
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Mary#Etymology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Abdul
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200564969.html
archive.is/m6d9d
archive.is/PeI0l
archive.is/xWGGx

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

kike free first post

bump for interest as well

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

Basically, Israel wants the US to be the sole mediator in the peace agreement because they know that the USA is Israel's puppet. This was revenge for Trump letting Russia play a larger role.

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

”revenge” against their greatest puppet for something that doesn’t hurt them in any way
Nah.

Jackson Martinez
Jackson Martinez

kys faggot

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

Nah.

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

This was revenge for Trump letting Russia play a larger role.
I'm not really sure anyone is "letting" anyone do anything. The US just doesn't have any credibility anymore and there is very little reason for anyone to keep taking them seriously. The US doesn't make or have anything anyone else needs, apart from some high-end military equipment that it uses to murder people into compliance and after the failures in Iraq and Afghanistan, no one is really afraid. Palestine isn't bothering with Trump because he's already proven himself to be in the tank for israel to such a degree it's hard to believe, even by US standards.

Evan White
Evan White

I thought JIDF would have been going overtime/overdrive trying to prevent anything like this coming to surface. Maybe they are and it's just lazy kike shills working, as always.

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

haaretz.com/israel-news/report-trump-revealed-covert-israeli-mission-in-syria-to-russians-1.5626703
archive.is/qxtAp
Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Commando and Mossad Operation in Syria to Russians

cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-forbidden-city-beijing-china/index.html
archive.is/FiTPh
Trump to become first foreign leader to dine in Forbidden City since founding of modern China

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/01/12/asia-pacific/trumps-madman-rhetoric-may-scared-north-korea-talks-analysts-say/
archive.is/9frgB
Trump’s ‘madman’ rhetoric may have scared North Korea to talks, analysts say

newsweek.com/dennis-rodman-says-trump-and-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-pretty-much-same-745301
archive.is/MJ5Tk
DENNIS RODMAN SAYS TRUMP AND NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN ARE 'PRETTY MUCH THE SAME'

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
archive.is/u3N6w
Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
archive.is/upoyP
Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
archive.is/1ll22
Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
archive.is/7iA2Q
Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
archive.is/ohUii
Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

Robert Sullivan
Robert Sullivan

OP I'll ask you because you seem the kind of user to ask, you think Kusher has a hand in the corruption charges Netanyahu is coming against now?

Gavin Anderson
Gavin Anderson

There are a lot of ways to spin other countries being uninterested in what you have to say. The behavior of his administration and DoD in Syria are much more concrete. Save the link spam for someone else, too.

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

No, but I think Kushner had a hand in getting Israeli white hats to actually indict him. Netanyahu is obviously a criminal.

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

but I think Kushner had a hand in getting Israeli white hats to actually indict him.
I think we can wrap this thread up for the shill trash that it is.

Christopher Moore
Christopher Moore

You haven't made one substantial comment in this thread and have added nothing of value. You're just a pissed off kike.

Robert Thompson
Robert Thompson

Why don't you post the full video where he shakes his hand?

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Shut up retard, name a country that has any credibility at this point apart from Hungary or Poland, the latter being a nation Trump has called for Europe to emulate. US has the worlds largest economy and best fucking military by far, even with all the women and niggers. Talk shit like you think you know anything.

Kushner strikes me as a viper, though its hard to decipher what his intent is. But I do believe that ousting Netanyahu is a piece of it.

Blake Carter
Blake Carter

oh you mean where he exposed an israeli Mossad operation?

You just confirmed you're a kike.

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

Kushner is a patriot and part of Plus Ultra.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

I'm going to be making that thread about the Sea of Galilee very soon.

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

Hitler had his kikes eh. Mind expanding?

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

But I thought Trump was controlled by the kikes?
Or were all of those anons lying to me to try to get me to not vote for him again?

David Reyes
David Reyes

I'm not saying this is verified, but some of Trump's kikes may not even be kikes. Read the bible passage about peace and prosperity and imagine Trump is the David.

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Shut up retard, name a country that has any credibility at this point apart from Hungary or Poland, the latter being a nation Trump has called for Europe to emulate.
Yeah, Poland is real based. Pic related. As for credibility of foreign countries, you sound extremely ignorant of global relations from anything but the US-Israel perspective. China is the industrial engine of the world. Russia hasn't been invading the Middle East for 20 years. They have more to offer than just thousands of niggers polluting your gene pool in exchange for a fighter plane.
largest economy
Not really.
best fucking military by far
I bet you can't wait to use it to murder the enemies of israel and turn more countries into nigger-filled cesspools to make the world safe for democracy and McDonald's. What kind of White man even still entertains this nonsensical view of the nation sworn to your racial extermination? Someone who isn't White at all.
Kusher is a patriot and part of Plus Ultra.
Muh based ultra zionist jews

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

Either go the fuck back to the Q-LARP board or to reddit, because holy fucking shit your delusions aren’t helping anyone.

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

Q LARP

you mean the Q LARP that never mentions israel or the jews? No thanks.

Brayden Walker
Brayden Walker

Oh good, you’re at least partially sane.

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

You're parroting the same conclusions.

Dylan Hernandez
Dylan Hernandez

crypto imperial Germans
Kek what a timeline that would be. I remember those threads tho. I want believe.

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Remember the bible passages Comey would tweet out? One of them was called A Lament for Israel.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Hmph. Dump moar.
Need another ancient Aryan/Agartha thread tbh.

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_(name)
Elon (אֵילוֹן in Hebrew), is a Jewish surname or masculine given name, which means "tree" or "oak tree" in the Hebrew language.

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

user, please. These fantasies aren’t healthy.

Jack Flores
Jack Flores

people are now jewish because of their first name
You ever met a Zach or an Aaron dumbass?

They sure aren't.

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

Fantasies? It's not a fantasy when israel has fingerprints on all these events.

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

oy vey obscure jewish names are sure common in Anglo-Saxon society!
I stand by my reaction image. David? Benjamin? Sure. Easily white. Solomon? Feivel? “Elon”? Eh… Obviously Musk IS a white guy, but the name choice is suspicious.
What’s fantasy is your “trump is fighting the jews” narrative.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

It's not a fantasy, I've provided tons of evidence to back up the claims I've made.

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

You’ve provided no evidence for your delusional fantasy. Just go back to wherever you came from.

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

"Elon”? Eh… Obviously Musk IS a white guy, but the name choice is suspicious.
It sure is user. Makes you wonder why a German SS scientist would choose such an obscure hebrew name for the leader of a martian government in his book titled Project Mars, something Musk is trying to actualize.

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

You've said nothing of consequence in this entire thread. Your inability to back up anything you say with any sort of evidence is sad. You're incapable of making a fact based argument at all and it seems all you know how to do is call me delusional. Just admit it, you're an israeli shill. Now run along and go suck on another foreskin, Rabbi.

Adam Rivera
Adam Rivera

1. Eat shit.
2. Go to /x/ with your fantasies.
3. Jewish media is not a source. You have absolutely no evidence for any of your claims.
4. Go to reddit with your cocksucking hero worship.

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

Reddit spam confirmed.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

Go to /x/
wat

William Gomez
William Gomez

Why not?

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

Fuck off.

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

This is the thread where OP has the (((audacity))) to respond with "you've said nothing of substance" after coming up with this turd of a thread himself. You didn't do any amount of research before posting this crap (it shows) and 17+ replies in, you still haven't posted anything of value.

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

This is big news. I've been suspecting that Israel was hedging its bets against the west. Mark my words,soon after they successfully promote civil unrest destabilizing the United States government, they will jump ship and ally themselves with China and Russia.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

So where’s the proof of any of your claims, paid shill?

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

Trump is 10 steps ahead dude.

David Bell
David Bell

/reddit/index.html
Reported, then.

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

Kill yourself.

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

bullshit, there is more to this story. The Russians worked with the Democrat ( through Fusion GPS) and screwed them over giving essentially Trump the White House. However Trump is still Pro-Isreal and so is Russia. Russia want control over the middle eastern Oil through Syria and it is about securing their boarders and Trump was willing to cooperate. They are hedging their bets and playing both sides as always.

Levi Jackson
Levi Jackson

^ "they" being the jews

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

No they didn't. ISRAEL IS BEHIND THE RUSSIA STORY.

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

I'm honestly inclined to believe this. Before the election, it was apparent that the US was being steered toward a war path with Russia.

Robert Ward
Robert Ward

what about "playing both sides" mean two you? Trump had no ties to Russia, that part is made up. What I am saying is it was Democrat with the ties to Russia. Russia sold them a bunch of bullshit and is now going to be their undoing.

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Shills on cuck Holla Forums are already pushing the Palestinian sympathizer narrative.

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

That looks nothing even like him.

John Martin
John Martin

I know, but like the guy in the video I posted said. They do these events in retaliation for nations not siding with Israel. Brevik for instance did his shooting a week after Norway aligned with Palestine in a UN vote.

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

That's some leftist faggot with autism, not the right person:

facebook.com/metallifanatica81

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

sage

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

Jesus Cruz
Jesus Cross
Ash Wednesday
Who hates Jesus? I'm worried about Easter now…
Slightly OT:
Martyrdom stories associated with various Valentines connected to February 14 are presented in martyrologies
martyrdom
Very OT but interesting: Lupercalia
The festival was later known as Februa ("Purifications" or "Purgings") after the februum which was used on the day.
The name Lupercalia was believed in antiquity to evince some connection with the Ancient Greek festival of the Arcadian Lykaia, a wolf festival (Greek: λύκος, lýkos; Latin: lupus), and the worship of Lycaean Pan, assumed to be a Greek equivalent to Faunus, as instituted by Evander.
…the Luperci cut thongs (known as februa) from the flayed skin of the [sacrificed goat] victim and ran with these, naked or near-naked, along the old Palatine boundary, in an anticlockwise direction around the hill.

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris

Watch this interview on Tucker with one of the students. What's your impression?
Starts around 35min
had a fire drill earlier that day
another drill starts twenty minutes before school lets out just before shooting
emphasis on gun powder, blood and drills
seemingly smirking as she recalls leaving the school

Samuel Ward
Samuel Ward

For me, personally, this feels like an irl slide thread.
Pay attention in the coming days anons.

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

And if that doesn't activate your almonds please watch mobile.twitter.com/KHOUSportsMatt/status/963972590258806785

I would webm but I'm just not able to right now.

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

why would they shoot up a jewish school then?

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

<HOWEVER GOYIM, Trump is still Pro-Isreal and so is Russia

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

Us Jews are throwing Israel under the bus
They would rather try to destroy Europeans than save their homeland.
Diaspora Jews don't know they have already lost and will soon have nowhere to run.

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

Any anons in the area? Want to see non-comped pics to see how big of a false flag it is. I live in the state but I don’t have the time or patience to drive a car for more than 200 miles.

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

(((>>11266371)))
(((>>11266454)))
(((>>11266467)))

We got a love one boys

Xavier Collins
Xavier Collins

wew

Jason Ramirez
Jason Ramirez

Name of character is 'Jesus de la Cruz', Jesus of the cross.
Sheriff israel.

Landon Campbell
Landon Campbell

she'll remember the six hundred forever.

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

(((Someone))) is spamming the FL shooting thread #3 with CO. We are on to something.

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

*CO not CO.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Goddamn autocorrect fucking kikes. *CP. in FL shooting thread #3 - wake up Mods!!!

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

But I thought Trump was controlled by the kikes?

He is. This entire 'theory' sits on the justification that a boomer called his son Israel. While Trump's selling out is already in the actual state of Israel's history books.

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

filename
mods are kikes

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

What was it that triggered the CIA niggers to start spamming CP in the stickied shooting thread? Someone obviously hit a nerve. I'm not going back in there so I hope someone else caught it.

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

Same thing happened with the manchester bombing, and the london bridge attack.
They try to argue for the reality of the narrative, when they get btfo they start accusing people of being insane, requiring medication. If you continue to argue and provide evidence that counters the narrative they post cp.
It will aid us when it comes time to remove them. There shall be no mercy or remorse.

Robert King
Robert King

a lot of derailing already going on
thread reached limit with CP
no new thread
no mods
shills everywhere
timing too coincidental
seemingly no new info that caused this
shills started pouring in after we named kike meidnik

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

They do glow in the dark, don't they?

Juan Williams
Juan Williams

LANGLEY NIGGERS EVERYWHERE XKEYSCORE CONFIRMED I REPEAT LANGLEY NIGGERS EVERYWHERE XKEYSCORE CONFIRMED

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

I agree that these shootings are an attempt to blackmail the US altogether.
They want to send the message - comply or we'll attack your citizens.

That means we need to attack Israel's citizens likewise. :^)

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

haha fake as holocaust survivors testimonials
shes reading a script
also red hair fatty - most probably leftist faggot. same with the other vidya with faggy dude in black-frame glasses and faggot haircut. lesftist activists.
whole shit is false flag faker than israel

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

hooktube.com/watch?v=RPzaKzXEKlg

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Chuck Schumer deserves the harshest of punishments for his complicit murder and holocaust of the WACO children.

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

Given that the kikes steal everything that isn't nailed down, I believe a lot of these "jewish" names used to be Aryan. The names don't sound right, if you've ever heard hebrew spoken you'll know what I mean.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

Elon sounds pretty Hebrew tbh fam; consider Elohim, for example, or even Kal-El. "Elon" probably wasn't originally pronounced the same way we say it in Elon Musk, but the constituent word parts are there, and it makes sense as an originally Jewish name.

But yes, a lot of names have been appropriated from far more ancient cultures. Mary, for example, has its roots in ancient Egypt (so far as we can trace them - it likely goes further, but prehistory is a non-kosher topic for discussion). Yet you'll find this when searching for it on most good goy sites:
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Mary#Etymology
From Old French Marie, from Latin Maria, from Ancient Greek Μαρία (María), Μαριάμ (Mariám), from Aramaic מַרְיָם‎ (maryām) or Hebrew מִרְיָם‎ (miryām), of uncertain origin.
When dealing with ancient things, "of uncertain origin" is always code for "we ran out of lies to tell you so stop asking questions".

Of course, this isn't the case with surnames. I mean, why would a Jew ever adopt a foreign-sounding name? You'll never find a Jew with surnames like these, for example:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_London
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Abdul
So stop whining about "hurrrr da j00z! steal everything'' because they simply don't want your dirty, unwashed surnames.

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

Drown yourself in semen.

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

Surround yourself in dreamin'.

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

This is the new shilling angle? Come up with the most absurd ideas, present them as fact, then shitpost your way into the next slide? You still don't belong here and you will never be white.
We aren't stopping with the jews goat-fucker.

John Peterson
John Peterson

Pointing out it wasn't a white guy, the right wing trolling, and asking if he was a DACA recipient.

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

I'm going to have no problem watching them roll over you goat-fuckers.

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

First interaction with semites?

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

Wait. It's a jew school? The spic was a former student there. It's a fucking Spew. Can't be a white anything if it's a god damned jew beaner.

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

video is shoa'd

did anyone DL it?

Ian Garcia
Ian Garcia

The US is the goatfuckers.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

That sure is some goat-fucking grammar you have there, shitskin.

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

holocaust class
the art of the bog
I was hiding under the teachers desk, just like any other day
when the evil hitler came to my classroom four of my grandfathers survived the gas chamber
these werent normal gunshots.. they were loud and extreme

inb4 we learn in a week "this was all just the jewish school drama club getting a little carried away"

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

A shit load of other things seem to be implying that the deep cover /ourguys/ meme, like every other meme, isn't "just a meme"

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

t. la creatura

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

false flags do not exist. You need to see a mental expert.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

oy vey

Eli Young
Eli Young

Pure Coincidence goy

Joseph Rivera
Joseph Rivera

Gosh do you even jerk off to these maddow pics!?
GTFO
/bog/index.html

Angel Young
Angel Young

la creatura
my sides

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

4cuck no sound videos

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

lol the school is set to be demolished.
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200564969.html
archive.is/m6d9d

this goes unnoticed while "leaked chats" are coming out him claiming his mother to be a jew and having an obsession with race..
you cant make this shit up.

David Murphy
David Murphy

Sandy Hook was a hoax!

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

This is Debbie Wasserman Schultzs district. Sheriff Israel is facebook friends with Ben Miednik, family with Alexa Miednik - blonde witness girl.

William Edwards
William Edwards

Himmler confirmed KIKE. Maybe that's why he stabbed Germany and Uncle Adolf in the back and was expelled from the party.

Caleb Watson
Caleb Watson

Similarities between Rosenstein and Himmler are as follows:
they both wear similiarly shaped glasses

That’s literally it. This is some more kosher disinformation from Q that never mentions Israel or names the jew.

Elijah Walker
Elijah Walker

THis is BEn SERIOUSLY freaking me the FUCK out.

Tyler White
Tyler White

Muh nothing ever happens
Muh faalze phluhg
Kikes control reality!

Fuck off and die Chaim.

It's possible a spic actually shot up a school. Fucking shills.

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Immediately the facts reported never added up from the very start.

maybe it wasnt the jews but it was 100 percent some sort of cover up

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

I dont know any jews personally now but I remember I used to know one from middle school. I was raised mormon but left as a teenager for obvious reasons as i am not retarded. this jewish kid though was highly trained by his parents to attack and look down upon other religions and he constantly pestered me any time i saw him about being in the wrong religion and how his was the only correct one defending himself "religiously". he never had anything else to say other than "you're going to hell" "you're religion is wrong" ect ect.

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

The dyed red hair is by design. Be on the look out for anti-Irish spin with this story. Spooks have been hysterical about the Irish over at halfchan the past two months.

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

Unfriended him. Looks like he Unfriended about 140 people

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

Nothing to do with Irish you twit it’s part of the MK program. Dissassociative

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

part of the MK program
Aren't you a smart freshman

Christian Myers
Christian Myers

Did you hear the term MK on alex jones, sport?

Heritage Florida Jewish News
Why is Ireland the most anti-Israel country in Europe?
archive.is/PeI0l

JewishPress
Why is Ireland Europe’s Most anti-Israel Country?
archive.is/xWGGx

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Notice the poster. Anchor is something else entirely when you are talking hypnotic mind control.

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

Always the loudest in the room who know the least.

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

Hello Moishe - how is your shabbos?

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

due to be demolished
What the fuck is this shit? Its such a huge waste of resources. A few bullet holes don't make the building unusable. Why not just crash a plane into the school and then ship all the debris to China while you are at it? Fucking spooks.

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

LOL. This is an Irish poster. You know how I can tell? The Irish are notorious for being so proud of their Irish heritage, but did you know the Irish were also the original jews? Its true! AND they were the original Egyptian pharaohs AND they were the original anti-semites. Before you know it an Irishman has stolen all your spare change. LOL. fucking Irish.

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

Implying Russia isn't as kiked as the U.S.
Putin rules only with the consent of his oligarchs, all whom are Jews, just look them up. Sure, Russia's position here may not be completely pro-Zionist in this conflict, but it's 100% Jewish. They may want Israel to suffer so they can have some of their Jews back.

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

When 105 IQ struggles to be something greater than what it is.
The post.

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

That ID tho

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

youre that kike from leftypol with the retarded irish=jew meme.
so…
/gaschamber/index.html

for anyone else;
hes literally a fag from israel that gets triggered by "muh jews" memes on leftypol and tries to discredit the jewish conspiracy awarness by posting memes where he replaces a jew with an irishman. he then goes on to defend israel for being "the most progressive ME power" and claiming that all states are oligarchies/fascist and that they need to be taken over by a (((revolution)))

hes using TOR to post, probably because hes a filthy shitposter that gets banned all the time for defending israel

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

you're going to need more evidence that that, JoBob

Joshua Price
Joshua Price

revenge killing
I doubt (((they))) shot up a bunch of (((yidlets))).
(((They))) have a different modus operandi these days.
vid related
don't forget about the Russian airliner too

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

i knew it, jews shot it down for purim sacrifice same as the russian one

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

4th pic
manicured little eyebrows
Tell me that kike faggot operating under color of law doesn't cross dress and suck cock when he's off shift.

Asher Rivera
Asher Rivera

(((He))) couldn't resist taunting them. I'm of the belief that he's trying his damndest to provoke a war in order to save his own skin.

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

also mentions fire drill

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

what a (((coincidence)))

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

that girl is a pothead. I cannot stand the rhetoric that these idiot kids spout.

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

i mean she talks like shes about to have some kind of cyber sex encounter. is this a special ed school?
The marijuana must be weaponized in florida

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

STONE….MAN
STONE MAN
STONEMAN
STONE-MAN
HOLY SHIT I JUST REALIZED THAT.

Lucas Evans
Lucas Evans

Why does the voice of some jews sound so demonic? its almost as if its multiple people talking at once, like kissinger's voice pretty much sounds like farts bubbling from the gravel pits of hell.

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

HEY LOOK EVERYBODY!

IT'S A DUGIN THREAD AGAIN

Listen you anti-white Commie faggot pedo Russians. You know about the Jews? Cool, the stand up to them! Not for pipelines, not for gas/oil or BRICS. Do it because you know they killed 60-million of your fucking people.

OTHERWISE
STFU!!!!!!

Stop trying to use Americans are your fucking Muslim niggers. Stay the fuck out of our backyard! Unless you want to use your VAST recources to actually fucking do something instead of trying to create constant anti-white/pro-white discord.

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

Basically, Israel wants the US to be the sole mediator in the peace agreement because they know that the USA is Israel's puppet. This was revenge for Trump letting Russia play a larger role.
Russia is Israel's puppet too. They just disagree on gasline rights you fucking nigger

never forget Putin's behavior

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

He is just using the jews to his own ends just like Trump, but they both don't realize the game is rigged from the start and the jew's greed is immesurable. The only reason we are having any semblance of breathing room is that all the world leaders of the major countries in the world (China, US, Russia) are all treating Israel and jews as actual allies instead of being their complete bitches. It only takes a look back at how quickly it got to this point to see how bad it used to be.

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

how about you mongrels stay in your own backyard and stop being fucking cancer to the rest of the world and serving as israels golem?

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

was this James Holmes, Cruz, and Klebold/Harris obsessed with character "Arnold Crimp" that was in some obscure Batman comic??Any of our autists dug up the sauce yet on "Arnold Crimp"?

Ayden Peterson
Ayden Peterson

anti holohoax debunking laws

The Streisand Effect of propaganda.

Connor Gonzalez
Connor Gonzalez

Definitely for revenge.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit