UK victim of migrant rape now on the warpath

This woman was raped by a migrant who broke into her home (while she was awaiting brain surgery). I've been emailing back and forth with her trying to get her interviews and coverage for her story (using my media links from #MyBordersMyChoice):
youtube.com/watch?v=OMloE17ClaI

She's supporting #120dB with her story which is basically a nuke aimed at leftism. Can we help her launch it?

In order to reach big names (Katie Hopkins, Tommy Robinson, etc.) and have the message noticed amongst the thousands of emails these people receive per day, I'm requesting help in sending emails. Anyone who would cover this is worth contacting and the bigger their audiences the better. Here is an email template:

TITLE: UK victim of migrant rape speaking out for #120dB - interview?

Dear ___

A woman in the UK was raped by a migrant who broke into her home (while she was awaiting brain surgery):

She has been attacked by the left for speaking out and has received little support. Her story is very important to show what open borders are really doing to European women, and she is supporting the #120dB movement to give a voice to other victims who are too afraid to speak up.

Could you please interview her? Her email is [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0
archive.is/ZefMP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)
archive.is/ZOjPR
isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf
vice.com/en_ca/article/59ypnn/the-extreme-right-is-increasingly-organized-globalized-and-winning-over-gen-z
vox.com/science-and-health/2017/8/15/16144070/psychology-alt-right
youtube.com/watch?v=aQzagByLed4
youtube.com/watch?v=MBjzkSOYho8
realitycallsshow.com/contact/
dangerous.com/
reddit.com/r/120db/comments/7w8fhb/120db_posters_english_deutsch_italiano_svenska/
youtube.com/watch?v=naKIjX0-AvY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5402115/Italy-nation-seething-anger.html
media.8ch.net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3458919/
health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368677/Beauty-queen-Meghan-Brown-kills-burglar-pink-gun-fights-fianc.html
americans4innovation.blogspot.pt/2017/07/leader-technologies-files-trillion.html?m=1
archive.is/QKmJY
archive.is/nZqAd
archive.is/sjRoz
archive.is/H6IRK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For anyone unaware, 120dB is a movement that started in Germany as a resistance by women against migrant rape and violence. It was started by Berit Franziska (pic related) and some other girls in Generation Identity in Germany. 120dB is the volume of common rape alarms that European women now have to carry in their pockets because of migrants.

here's the original video with English subtitles:
youtube.com/watch?v=RJxU8iiyOS0

Fuck, muh heart.

a woman that appears right wing already has a strong male in her life

Why would you want Tommy Robinson near anything? He is a zionist jew and repulsive to all except the people who follow jewish pseudo nationalism.

as good as this sounds, would it not be much better to try and get this trending in the normie sphere? (even is its raving jews condemning it)

Tommy Robinson, is just controlled opposition i don't find it likely he's going to help in any meaningful way.

More normie exposure id assume

I support this. I can't do anything right now but good luck user.

bump

What a cutie. God bless her.

With any luck that strong male is her father.

Get fucked. Shit OP.

You're late, Moise. No shekel for you.

If she feels so strongly, why not have a face people can see? And a name they can rally behind? This feels pretty fishy.

SHUT IT DOWN

lel are you unaware she could be arrested in Germanistan for what she is going on record with?

The rape and violence they literally voted for and welcomed in with billboards and signs and cheers.

just wew.

Quite late, Moishe.

where is your face, faggot?

(checked)
The poor old granny who received a jail sentence for posting how she was sick and tired of immigrants using her street as a toilet.

IQ mmkay gud

As per her own admission
She's a leftie rat who voted for this.

Germany is occupied by a group that wants Germans genocided.

Noone's asking you to marry her and start a family. Ask yourself, what would Hitler do? Hitler was a deeply compassionate man and he would not have turned a blind eye. He would have provided her succour and seen to the swift punishment of the offender. Always be ready to show compassion, just like Adolf Hitler.

I'm all for wiping out muds. As well as leftie, marxist, postmodern whites. "Compassion" is earned, not deserved.

No.

All whites should get one chance at repentance. This woman is a prime opportunity to show that bleedingheart lefty females, who were kind to shitskin invaders, can have a change of heart. Hopefully we can turn more of them without having to be raped first. You seem too welcoming of a white woman getting raped by a shitskin. I would look deeply within, if I were you, to find the source of this pathological abnormality as it sounds like a borderline cuckoldry fetish brewing.

More like, if you profess marxist beliefs, I've dehumanized you and you're genetic filth to me.

No they don't.

Try arguing without ad hominems.

Not an ad hominem but a legitimate observation.

No, it's not a legitimate observation, it's an ad hominem.

My reasoning is that no white woman should ever be defiled by a shitskin no matter what her political beliefs are and if one is raped it is an opportunity to demonise these shitskins even further and to demonstrate our compassion. After all we are white men and our compassion is greater than that of the subhumans. This is the reasoning behind my opinion and my observation on white men who watch on with apparent glee as another white woman is raped by invaders.

Your reasoning is stupid, compassion for our enemies is what is getting us killed and raped. There's no need to show any type of compassion to someone who is still making excuses for shitskins even after they raped her.

That's not what happened at all.

That it is. However we're not talking "political beliefs," we're talking world views. Women like her, and men like her, abandon the left and carry along a skewed world view that perceives things like individualism, among other things, different from others. Their perception is different. They then begin calling themselves things like libertarian, classical liberal, centre-right etc., and by sheer number alone they begin to cloud the meaning of certain terms and concepts, and they begin to propagate their world view within a separate ideology, undermining it by consequence of their sick minds. Why do you think libertarians nowadays are a bunch of open border rats who preach individualism, not of thought, but in the biological, postmodern/marxist sense, in that you're a blank slate to be determined entirely of your own will and environment? Leftists filth infected their movement and changed the direction by changing the meaning, or perception, or terms and concepts that are core to their ideology. Not intentionally, but by consequence of their sick world view. Their distorted perception of reality. This isn't something that is easily fixed, and it's not worth fixing. They need to be rid from our society. I'm not "watching in glee," I'm watching and seeing genetic filth whine about the consequences of her actions. I don't care. Leftists aren't a part of my in-group. Leftists are the enemy of my in-group.

Is she legit or just a hot BND agent?

Pics of a hot snowboarder for no related reason.

Advocates for no ad hominem, proceeds to commit ad hominem.
And if you had watched the entirety of the video she states that at first she felt bad for him but then reason held sway and she understands now that her rapist fully understood what he was doing and needs to face justice.

Whites are my in group and every repentant white woman I see is a potential white baby factory. Do you honestly think all white men are going to have perfect, virginal, white wives in global weimar 2.0? We can't afford to lose any breeding capacity at all. We are in extreme damage control as a race and I'll be fucking damned to Hades if I don't care about every white woman tending a home with a warm fire and loving family around it.

Even a mudshark ?

I like how most of you faggots including a faggot mod took the hopenhate shill narrative aimed at smearing Generation Identity half a year ago.
A few Anons knowing whats what told you they are good and worth supporting but we got drowned out and what hurt more betrayed by the very people should understand it most.

Who is the uploader?

Cry me a fucking river. Asking for proof is the standard of Holla Forums. Cunt who cried wolf isn't any different because you want the story to be true you whiteknightnigger.

I've come to some long-term realizations for whites and how we'll survive. I mean, it may not be pretty in the future, but we're not going anywhere. Anyway, you don't seem to understand what I'm saying. I guarantee you this girl still feels diversity and multiculturalism are wonderful things. I guarantee you she still perceives many a social view in the context of marxism/postmodernism. She could be raped a dozen times, and live amongst non-whites who threaten her every day for a year, and after that year, and those rapes, her marxist/postmodern perception of reality will not be significantly diminished. The problem is people like her comprehend the world/reality differently. It's like an urban paper pusher and a carpenter. Put a pile of wood in front of both, and they will both have a completely different comprehension of the possibilities of that pile of wood. The carpenter will imagine making a desk, or a shelving unit etc., but the paper pusher will see a pile of trash, or firewood. These people don't comprehend things like you and I, and that isn't going to change. That makes them bad for us. They are an infection. They are genetic filth. Their genetics are not needed going into the future. Their world view needs to die with them.

No, it's normal to want to protect your identity, especially when we know that leftist will pressure others into keeping their mouth shut when they get raped by pakies.

I will draw the line in the sand at fucking shitskins and breeding with them. They can all rot in hell.

I do understand you but it's important that we not paint white nationalism/identity movements as being without compassion. Being raped by a shitskin is punishment enough and if we can turn her we can turn others like her before they are raped. Converts are sometimes the most fanatical of all in a movement and proves that we offer something of substance and value. You should never entirely back people into a corner with no way out as they fight even harder for their false gods and provide their side with martyrs. There should be an option to repent and join the ranks.

44 replies ending with hitler dubs and I'm resting my case with no further arguments.

Ok then, I thought you were one of these over the top "muh lady can do no wrong" guys.

Tommy Robinson is a government agent. Stop falling for that faggot!

If any /baph/oles can forge a passport, I'll pay for the plane ticket out of that shit hole.

ChecK

Martin Sellner, leader of the indentitarian movement in Austria.

Bets on how long it takes until MSM calls her racist?

They won't. Why would they bring attention to a crime against a white person when they can just ignore it and instead plaster brown and black victimization all over their websites and on television, and further dehumanize whites as victimizers who feel no pain or suffering and only hurt others.

Oh yeah that's true. She'll be stuck on twitter arguing with useful idiots. They know what they're doing, do nothing but expose america to nigger faggots and muslims.

NYPA. There's a lot of white girls and women being raped daily and nothing if being done for them. What the fuck is so special about this one?

That lady doesn't consider herself a White Person - no Britains do, not even UKIP members, so on, skinheads, they see themselves as British nationalists, and they consider Americans "mutts" and "56%ers" and hate us. There's no unity here, and we're not their personal army. As they are not allies or friends, it's idiocy for us to aid them. We aid friends and brothers, not freeloading arrogant parasites.

Your dumb-ass really is spamming this shit in every thread… Filtered.

Stay mad shitskin.

The topic here is the UK. It's time to take on this matter head-on. They're not our friends, they're not our brothers or sisters. We must not be fools, and work for them for free, as they are freeloaders - go and see. They even loaf off their government, as literal parasites. Think those drunk slobs will lend US a hand?!

I think they will help us before they help (jew). Don't come back kike.

It is encouraging to see a victim speak out, most are too broken by the abuse and the states boot to do so. It’s a difficult message to promote, should the media touch it they will likely distort or dilute, I would stay well away from state controlled release valves like Hopkins or Yardley.

What’s needed is a pressure group made up of victims. Single stories are too easy to ignore and the British state has created enough fear within its native population to prevent the masses making demands based up the rape and torture of their own children. A pressure group of child rape survivors however could just be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Yes, you believe that lie. But it's the kikes that sold that bullshit. Where are they? And when? SUDDENLY they're after Soros. He's been operating here for years, and they had a massive run-in with him, when he became a billionaire, when he attacked their currency. So they were better in a position than anyone in the world to notice what was going on and render aid.

And literally full-on NONE OF THEM DID.

Ask yourself, over and over, "when have they ever been my friend, my brothers?"

This. Her being called racist would be great for our cause, which is why they will simply ignore it.

Good thread OP, very glad to see someone actually doing something that will have a positive impact.

Wow a woman who's actually against real "rape culture". Best of luck to her.

Ah yes, I see the timeless "a thread about a white woman being the subject of victimization of the kikes, jews, or shitskins is filled with posters trying to do everything in their power to make us turn a blind eye to their suffering so as to stow the natural anger a white man feels over seeing his women be victimized (even if they must resort to baseless claims or outright lies that the woman is either mixed race, a coalburner, or a kike" type of thread. I really must begin compiling every instance of this having occured on Holla Forums so we it can be seen that this is done in literally every thread of this nature so it cannot be denied that there are active parties attempting to make pol indifferent to their women being harassed, beaten, raped and murdered by jews' pets.

It's one thing to be skeptical of someone's story, be they white or not. It's another thing if the woman legitimately does not deserve our support for one reason or another. It's another thing to blatantly attempt to stop us from supporting our own women whenever they're at the mercy of the jew and their hounds, and to spread baseless allegations (or outright disinfo), such as :

To aid in stifling our anger over their alleged victimization. Because that's the actual motivation of despicable, subhuman kikes like this poster. I don't know if this woman was actually raped by mudslime immigrants, however I'm severely doubtful, in this current climate and considering where she resides, that she would take such a risk to her ownself to accuse a non-white or raping her, as a white person, unless it actually happened and she was strongly motivated for justice. There are instances where the victimization is undeniable and I still see these same posters attempting to downplay it or make us not care, to make us not feel bloody rage and a desire to defend them and utterly destroy the ones responsible for their suffering, even if they must resort to lies about the victim.

And if she's a liberal, she's still white, and should as others have said in this thread be given an opportunity to turn. But I am beyond tired of this happening on this board with every instance of a white female being victimized in some way by jews and or their hounds. It's blatant, undeniable D&C to normalize seeing our own women be wrongly harmed so that we do not become outraged and respond accordingly against the ones responsible. It's a cancer that has infected existed this board for far too long, one that's not touch upon nearly enough here, and needs to be put to a permanent end.

(And as a side note don't lump me in with the faggots who use an argument similar to the one I've made here to defend controlled opposition types such as Lauren Southern, Richard Spencer, Molyneux and their cabal. I can assure you all I am not one of their defenders.)

These women are not asking Americans to come rescue them. They are sobbing to the state, and to voters. She doesn't support gun ownership, and she doesn't support a removal of the surveillance state which prevents self-defense, and assured her rape could not be stopped, even if it had been observed by distant personnel or AI.

If they happen to request our help, fine enough.

And Spencer is right. There's no cavalry coming to save us. These women don't give a fuck about you, or about the homeless even in their own country, or here, or White People. It's an entirely selfish thing.

Your sense of compassion is misplaced. A nigger-lover got raped. And I'm not the UKIP's personal army - they're not our friends, and you know this if you simply think about it. No Britain has done a goddamn for America - ever. They simply do not exist, brothers to American White People, in the UK, or in Europe.

Sorry user, you're wrong. Rebel Media shills aren't right-wing, it's just a facade. They can be single, having casual sex, or might have a boyfriend. One thing they aren't is right-wing.
A bit like the woman in OP. They will claim that she's blurred because she's ashamed of what happened, but in reality she's blurred so no one can debunk the lies. Yes, this is a rebel media op tying into another rebel media op 120db, i.e screaming feminists.
OP drops plenty of clues, listing two known jewish controlled op and Rebel Media operatives ('Hopkins' and 'Robinson').
I understand why this was pinned, if it was legit it would absolutely deserve it.
But it isn't legit, yet again Holla Forums is being used as the business advertising arm of (((Rebel))), hope you see through this soon, just follow the money.

Better start raising some money for security detail. She'll need it if she gains any traction…

Got baited into reading OP's entire post. Where does "warpath" come into any of this? She's dying and needs brain surgery and she's been raped by shitskins, so she's basically got nothing to lose, and yet I don't see any effort here at all on her part to go and kill the shitskins that have done this to her. Warpath my ass, this is nothing.

Go back to reddit, TRS faggot.

The most amusing part is that misses the irony of an anonymous image board.
That's how I know he's a shill.

You're finding excuses to dodge the issues, like a kike.

Do this.

Every such case helps distance women from leftism, multiculturalism and race mixing. Spam them everywhere.

This is the White Genocide Spammer or a Kike
To beat back your points negroid, if you believe that wanton rape, theft and murder are what we want in our societies.
And that we are to allow it to occur to our own volk regardless of them being misled you are wrong. It is a mans duty to shape a woman, a man who cannot shape a woman will have no place in shaping the nation that must come. For if he has not mastered himself and his home, he can not hope to be a man.

Why this perfidious creature is a kike
A jews best weapon is to divide and conquer, he will divide the Yank, from the Southerner. The Frank from the Breton. The Anglo from the Cornish. And here he would divide the Brit from the American, the German from the Swede.
What matters is the fight of today, because the fight of today is the one to see tomorrow, the consequences of failure for the folly of vainglorious pride over yesteryears squabbles is to put the noose around our necks.
polite sage for off topic

This is a false unity. You speak of a unity which is not there. Where are the Britains who have befriended us? There's the whole Internet, you know. The whole thing!

You say "divide and conquer". This is a different situation. This situation is cucking. Just as they have us sending our resources to Israel, which is utterly thankless friends not in the least they, so too Africa, utterly a waste, not even a solitary friendship gaining, we give our time, our energy, our help to the Britains, or to Europe, and not even to receive anything in return. They are freeloaders, and freeloaders are a boon to our enemies, the kikes and others. They suck us dry, yet another spic, only at least spics do a minimal amount of labor. So inferior friends to them.

And I would add, consider this: We don't have a "you are a nigger" meme we use against the British.

this is what happens when your country's an ally of the USA

BASED user

> Daily reminder (((Rebel Media))) is Emmanuel Goldstein.

I prefer 175db of a revolver

whoops sage

The UK isn't an ally. It's as false a friend as a friend may be false. It's as Judas as they get. Remember, MI-6 colluded with FSB to frame Trump.

You are fundamentally correct. I have talked to people whose minds are as you describe them and they are unsalvageable. When I talk to them I get the impression that there is a big hole in their consciousness. Where our minds makes complex connections between events and objects their minds do not. They simple do not understand because their brains lack the necessary wetware required to comprehend reality. This flaw is genetic and their children grow up to be like them. The most interesting question is not why they are as they are but why we are not as they are.

You sent a beaner to rape me and the fag stole my eggs. It’s not happening nigger. You want some violence, dress up like a bunny and do it yourself.

They have been conditioned to think that way, it’s not a natural thing.

Pol is not a CIA honeypot, it’s just niggers paying Pajeets to use the well known exploit to fuck up the threads.

I just looked at the end of my comment where I said
It reminded of some kike "anti-racists" a while back saying how we needed to die for the same reason. For "racism" to die, we need to die. So it seems they have the same position, and believe the same fundamental thing we do, and they came to that conclusion long before I ever realized it. I actually think I understand them a bit better now after noticing that, and I understand their reasoning, and now I want them gone even more.

TYPICAL LIE OF A FILTHY FUCKING JEW

Get a load of this kike and that post

Her blurred head in the catalog thumbnail reminded me of Catherine Zeta Jones' booty in the Entrapment movie with Sean Connery when she was crawling under the laser beams

Are you a Saudi?

Nah, just a conoisseur of ass

Kill yourself shit obsessed porn addict

Good job on stickying this!

Yes indeed.

One can appreciate a nice, round booty without being obsessed with poop or the orifice it comes from.

It’s the hips that do it, not a fat butt. Need something to grab when hitting that poon from behind.

The hell is wrong with you kike?

Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me when my nuts are filled up to the top. I'll stop posting, I guess this thead is important for people from the EU or whatever.

Zero sympathy for these "stronk wymyn" who insisted on letting the rapefugees in.
THIS IS THE FUTURE THEY CHOSE.
I mean I get it, you want to 'wake up' the sheeple. But the reality is they're not asleep, they're already dead. There simply is no waking them up. There is no amount of rape or murder they are unwilling to accept. We have seen this before. Look up Amy Biehl for a prime example.

Little late to respond, and a (1) drop, but go fuck yourself, kike. I doubt you're one of the people whose been planning what's going on since the beginning, and you don't get to step in and make decisions for our people now. Our people, as a whole, matter more than you or I as individuals, and they will be given a second chance outside of the kike brainwashing machine. If you have any problem with that or try to go around ending more white lives than absolutely necessary, you will find yourself strangled to death in front of your rwds as an example to the troops.

While I agree, we should let the chickens come home to roost for these "people", it's basically free optics for us. If this nets us a few hundred fence sitting women, all the better, but it won't save the coal burners on DOTR.

All I've got for now. Any grill anons with wacom tablets feel free to add legit handwriting

I wish this were the case, but no. Traitors get strung up with the niggers on DOTR.
I certainly don't welcome it one fucking bit. In fact, you'll find it was these women welcoming the rapefugees, and you fucking know it.

IF she had changed her tune before putting herself in a position where she ended up forever tainted, then perhaps forgiveness would be in order. But she couldn't, she didn't, and she IS forever tainted by the rapefugees seed that she will carry for the rest of her (hopefully, for everyone's sake, short) life.

It is well known on Holla Forums that microchimerism is the mechanism behind women absorbing male DNA from their sexual partners, but if you forgot about this, the study is here: archive.is/ZefMP

For this reason, she is forever tainted and must not ever breed, lest the rapefugee DNA she has absorbed be passed on to any offspring.

I can see having this attitude towards your fellow white man for being cowards etc, but women? They are followers and men are the ones who cucked into giving them the vote. If we gave dogs the right to vote would you get mad when they vote for the biscuit party?

Microchimerism is just half of it. Burn the coal once, and not only to you become a nigger, every child for the rest of your life is one too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)

They stop being white the second they burned the coal, and who cares what happenings to nigresses?

a.) Dogs have far more loyalty than women. This is indisputable, but feel free to make a fool of yourself trying to refute it.
b.) this guy gets it.

You dumb faggots are muddying the waters. Are you condemning women in general for "letting them in"? Are you condemning little white girls who are rape victims of "asian" niggers? Or are you specifically getting smug about this small subset of coal burners getting their comeuppance? If it's only the last group you're doing a shit job of making that clear.

I'm condemning anyone to ever copulate with a nonwhite. Even in the cases where it actually was non-consensual, they are now unusable as genetic material because it happened, which is why we need to purge off the ones who make it possible. This is a major threat to our people, and it needs to be dealt with as quickly as possible as every time this happens it effectively kills one of our own.

The ones who let them in should probably eat rope whether they were enriched or not, just to make a point, but as things are going we may need the numbers.

Jews are really afraid of USA supporting idenitarians in Europe for some reason.

To an extent.
Absolutely not.
This most of all. It could even be argued that we ourselves are (to an infinitesimal extent) to blame, as despite our best efforts, we failed to prevent this. Granted, there is only so much each of us can do, but we must ask ourselves "Can I do more?". If the answer is yes, we must then stop asking questions and start doing more.

Where are you getting Rebel media from this?

She said the rapist continued harassing her a week after it happened. Why didn't she call the cops immediately? Why didn't she call the cops when he continuously came back?

You say we're only to blame to an infinitesimal extent. I think it's more sane to shoulder the majority of blame ourselves as men, and our fathers as well who allowed it to get to this state. Because it's literal insanity to put the blame on women, a creature who literally can do no better, she is like water in a vessel. In other words your expectations do not match reality. If your worldview requires women to take responsibility in order to succeed you will always fail because it's impossible. The problem is we have given them a vote and leadership. Of course it's harder to take responsibility than to blame women, so I understand the natural tendency.

Blame whoever you like, the kikes drove us to this point and these women are still biologically incompatible with an ethnostate because of shitskin contamination.

yes, because it is a great movement.
Very efficient.
, they can't stop it but the amount of kwetching is enormous
/10/identitarianism-in-america/
archive.is/ZOjPR

The cops there will just ignore it. They have orders to ignore migrant crimes, I assume so the intelligence agencies can map networks and infiltration. That is assuming they aren’t on the take themselves and thus will end up get wrung out when a judge gets wind of it through the grapevine.

Quit giving them a pussy pass. They'll stop once we treat them like they deserve. Brutally

I meant to say that your observations and conclusions match mine to 100%. There is an abundance of this kind of flawed white where I live so I have had plenty of experience talking to and listening to them. They can be found at all levels of society and they are so many more than us. The brutal truth is as you state it. They are useless for breeding and they are incapable of independent thought. It is as if they are some kind of flesh robot.

t. a swede

Also Defend Europe was a massive success.

They are dead scared of us

isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/The-Fringe-Insurgency-221017.pdf

vice.com/en_ca/article/59ypnn/the-extreme-right-is-increasingly-organized-globalized-and-winning-over-gen-z

vox.com/science-and-health/2017/8/15/16144070/psychology-alt-right

OK. But do we get a pass for allowing fighting age males from another tribe to literally invade our country? Imagine a tribe 1000 years ago willingly letting thousands of young men from another tribe move into their village, not taking up arms, then being surprised when their women start taking foreign dick. There's a fucking war going on and only one side is fighting. But at least we can act like we're totally macho men by talking about hypothetical brutality against women while ignoring the foreign men we placed here. Because this little 6th-gen demographic warfare is so dragged out and low-intensity that it's easy to rationalize our inaction as the men of our tribe. Blaming women is literally submissive behavior, you are actively driving women to the niggers with your attitude. If you want to place blame, but aren't ready or mentally able to accept it for yourself and your forefathers, then at least focus it all on the Jews where there could be some kind of productive outcome.

Thanks to all who saw the value in this op. Unfortunately there are lots of shills ITT and people lost in discussions and tangents.

Has anyone actually emailed any big names about the story? I sent out a ton but I don't want to spam them (that's why other people need to email to).

Living up to that stereotype, aren’t you hero?

Bagels and lox breath trying to naysay a German movement.. pathetic.

It is real in his (((mind)))

in teh fucking UK? WHat the FUCK??

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

They fucked up in a major way they couldn't have guessed:

We've become the counterculture underground rebels trying to defend our homelands.

No one is saying not to make use of it, but it doesn't really excuse the people pushing this from it either.

OP is a faggot for getting my hopes up

>p…please email the two KNOWN KIKES, one Rebel Media (Tommy Robinson, real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon) and the other MSM crypto-Kike who pretends to be White "Katie Hopkins" so that we can pretend that they picked the story up organically and hide the fact that the woman in OP also works for Rebel and is in all likelihood Jewish and yes, she has traces of kike accent beneath her English accent - something which virtually no Americans and hardly any modern Brits are equipped to detect, but which is unmistakeable nonetheless.

Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson, the two kike shills who OP is begging us to email are not only mainstream fucking media themselves, you dumb fuck but hated by the general public.
Even if this whole thread wasn't a Rebel media op, why the fuck would you want TOMMY 'THE EVIL RACIST' ROBINSON as your choice of "red piller of normalfags"?
I swear, this thread is 50% shills and 45% clueless goyim who just dropped in here from god-knows-wherever e-celeb shills are still considered "independent and legit."
If you don't know who the people are that OP is demanding you to contact, then stop pretending like your opinion is worth a damned thing.

If you haven't learned by now, that Rebel Media, i.e the kike Ezra Levant controls (employs) Tommy Robinson and scores of other "right-wing" e-celebs faking independence then I don't know what to say.
The 120db bullshit, which is so painfully crypto-feminist that it hurts, is also connected to Rebel. How to tell? Open your fucking eyes. Start paying attention to who cross-promotes what. Start noticing the same fucking fonts and stylography.
Jeez fellas, I want to believe you're not shills here to support the fat kike Ezra Levant but how can you be so utterly clueless about the topography of the alt-kike and still be posting on Holla Forums?
Not going to bother following up replies because I'll probably be banned in a matter of minutes after being reported by Rebel shills or well meaning but gullible e-celeb followers, as a "kike shill", "chronic shitposter" or some other bullshit.
Wake the fuck up, Rebel media is playing you like a fiddle.

fuck off kike.

You should get out more. Mix with the English sometime. Hard in Tel Aviv, but try.

Our people aren't people who fuck niggers and stab their kin in the back.

Look at the thread faggot, everyone agrees : Traitors get the traitor's reward.

Whenever I see someone like you advocating for whites to be left to suffer without help I already know that you're 100% a kike without a shred of doubt.

I don't advocate for Whites to be left to suffer I advocate to take out the trash.

To everyone who sees the value in spreading this story to show people how bad multiculturalism and open borders are, please email some big names who would do an interview (anyone who would do it, the bigger their audience the better)

Dear ___

A woman in the UK was raped by a migrant who broke into her home (while she was awaiting brain surgery):

She has been attacked by the left for speaking out and has received little support. Her story is very important to show what open borders are really doing to European women, and she is supporting the #120dB movement to give a voice to other victims who are too afraid to speak up.

Agreed. No-one is born woke. Few are lucky enough to have been raised by woke parents. The majority of whites have been brainwashed en mass by Kike-controlled media. Many of us came a long way to get here. If we don't welcome others that have seen the error of their ways, we might as well give up now.

With women, we do have to be careful to ensure that they truly have seen the light. I've seen many who simply woke to the dangers of immigration, but still cling to their feminist ideas. We simply have to tell them no. Immigration and feminism are not separate issues, they are two of the many routes of attack the Kikes used in their plan to accomplish our demographic demise.

So, you think you're a strong, independent woman who doesn't need men to protect her? Fine, enjoy yourself with the rapefugees while the real women are living contented lives as wives and mothers in the ethno-state. We don't want your poison in our well.

Fuck off, Kike.

All the microchimerism / virgins only posters are sophisticated purity-spiralling shills aimed at limiting the growth of the movement by setting standards that are near-impossible to meet in the modern world.

It's just a quirky bit of science that they have latched on to in order to push this agenda.

Do mudshark deserve a second chance ?

this guy gets it, pic related

Please email right wing news outlets and anyone who might cover the story - this will fire another round of ammo at the left in the information war and expose the stupidity and danger of open borders

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

This shill-bot answered my post in less time than it takes to read it.

Come on answer, do mudsharks, oildrillers and rice mixers deserve a second chance ?

It's ironic that someone shilling for race mixing is calling anyone else a shill. Then again, these days I'm not really surprised by anything anymore.

the frantic presence of shills only proves that they are terrified by this story getting out because it BTFOs their "diversity is our strength" narrative - so please do your part and help get the story out, email it to someone who would cover it

EMAIL TEMPLATE:
Dear ___

How is not fucking niggers an impossible standard? Explain that one to us, Moishe.

You're better off mass tweeting it to some ecelebs, it has the chance to go viral that way.

#120dB is already viral so since this woman is speaking out in support of 120dB it should be easier

but I don't have an army of twitter accounts
I was hoping that anybody here who sees the value in spreading this story to damage the left might participate

this is not a personal cause, it's about destroying leftism and saving our people
it's another assault on the left in the culture war, every bit helps

No need for an army of accounts, it's just that you have an opportunity to reach people that you wouldn't reach with just an email to one person.

I've had 5 twitter accounts banned for seemingly no reason, almost ready to give up on it
how do I make an account without a phone number without it getting banned?

I will try again now

If you can't make one tell me, I'll make you one.

thanks user
I will give it a shot now, if I am unsuccessful I will ask for help

It's impossible for them to know not to do something before they were red-pilled on the reasons why.

t. About to wife a former mudshark who saw the error of her ways and is now disgusted with her past. Gonna make lots of white babies with her. That really raises you hackles, doesn't it, Schlomo?

Your wife fucked a nigger lmao.

twitter has definitely become more censor-happy and increased the sensitivity of their auto filters, I had my first account for ~3 months and spread lots of OC and memes with it, the following 4 replacement accounts all got banned within days, "we have detected that your account might be a bot" for seemingly no reason

That's a poor excuse for bestiality. There's a difference between falling for kike propaganda and fucking an ape. There's no redemption from racial treason. Enjoy your goblins, I guess.

You want me to make you one ?

sure user, thank you

well user why don't you use the one you make and I'll make one too? the more accounts the better

I'm making yours right now, I'll make myself one after.

Wait, you didn't get rejected ?

how do you do it so easily?
I open TOR and make a protonmail account, then attempt to make a twitter account with the protonmail
9/10 times twitter asks for a phone number and I have to make a new protonmail and start over

occasionally it does not ask for a phone number, and that's when I'm able to make a new account
it takes a fuckload of work, it's extremely frustrating and the accounts get banned very easily because twitter "thinks they are bots"

It asked me for the phone number as well.

welcome to my world kek
so basically, you just have to brute force it
~10% of the time it doesn't ask for a phone number

after losing 5 accounts, and going through the pain of making new ones, I deemed it a waste of time and basically gave up (or decided I would need a burner phone)

but I'll try again

I'm on attempt #1 right now, you're on #2, let's see who wins

God damnit.

we're tied now

Wait, before you make a third. It may be something in the cookies. If you triggered the phone number once it may trigger it for all the rest.

but I'm resetting my identity with TOR every time, almost positive cookies are wiped

It's called telegony, user. Any children you make will be tainted with traces of nog genetic markers. Nothing you can do about it.

Check his post here

Don not forget to report all JIDF/r9k posts.

< See that Hitler pic? I'm one off you!
A few examples.

Checked!
Gee, I wonder (((who))) would do so… Not just in this thread either.

Got it!

Normies aka mass humans are something like 95% of the population (non-scientific). Hovewer, keep in mind they have been conditioned to be like that, then they can be conditioned into something else.

These are shills and their /r9k/ usefull idiots.

< See that pic? I'm alpha!
< Give them a pussy pass, okay?
< Never expect women to have any responsability and standards just like feminists demands that you do.
< That work very well, trust me, I know all about that IRL life.
No.

Of course!

Defend Europe is subverted, fellow Whites! They are controlled opposition! Just shitpost and wait for Hitler, okay? Women talking about migrant rapes? They lie! They should go back to the kitchen! Women that are raped by migrants are contaminated because muh microchimerism and should just be killed, okay? No, i'm not a shill, Pol.

Oh, they know.

Nice that someone else gets it. Always be vigilant against shilling agendas and how they push it.

Hitler dubs!

< Your would-be wife should be killed and ur a White Knight if you disagree, filthy goyim! If I can't have a White GF because of my (((fucked up chromosomes))), neither should you!
T. 56% Face Incel Shill.

What a terrible world you live in, rabbi.

pretty fucking useless info ITT right now user

the objective is to destroy the leftist narrative by spreading this story of how open borders and multiculturalism are a nightmare

can you please send out some emails to right wing news outlets / commentators? the bigger the audience the better

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

I was just quoting him, I don't endorse that kind of faggotry. Also :

PLEASE HELP US ON TWITTER, TRY TO MAKE ACCOUNTS AND IF YOU SUCCEED TRY TO MAKE ACCOUNTS FOR OTHER ANONS

i put my mouth on my wifes asshole all the time…

t. kinky and married

Sorry for the friendly fire, there's a few of them here shilling for race mixing like that. Wonder what's got the shills out in force lately?

Women are the easiest to propagandize, they are more open to submission. It isn't entirely their fault for being rampant whores or soft minded, it's our fault for not keeping them in check with an iron fist. Of course, not entirely our fault as women still have their own free will, just a hard time logically deducing actions outside of their natural activities, for example, child bearing. I aim this at the average women, of course there are outliers of whom seem to have a more logical center in their brain but the average women have a hard time accepting that they are indeed of average intellect and will destroy themselves attempting to live without a guide throughout life (husband, father).

And remember, although heartless to think so, think of women as OUR property, they're OURS that are being corrupted, OURS that are being raped, OURS that know how to do suck a dick at age 12, ever wonder why that is?

I don't think they're shills as much as they're betas who think they're "real men" for putting up with some trash who pats them on the back.

realistically we need some burner phone numbers, that would make the process of creating accounts a lot faster and less painful

I'll keep trying but I wish I could just give a burner number - it also protects the account from getting auto-deleted by "spam" filters as well

There's a burner app on some appstore.

Nobody reads these quote bomb posts. All you're doing is cluttering up the thread with links to your drive-by opinion on every post. Forum quality degradation tactic? From a place you should go back to?

this is why I stopped bothering, another failed attempt

I tried making an account trough an emuator but it didn't work.

you get it all user

have you sent out any tweets / emails to promote the story?

I have another idea, post a comment under every right wing youtuber you can and we'll make it reach the top.

time to explore the wacky and wonderful world of making a youtube account kek

is it just as hard as twitter? fuck they're going to start asking for a retina scan and blood sample just to open your browser

You just need a gmail, make sure it doesn't have your real name.

Really wouldn't surprise me, but there's been a pretty big increase over the last few weeks in general disruptiveness. Particular anti burger and anti anglo posting, that stuff has always been here but it's gotten to unreal levels lately, I'm not really sure what's got them so riled up.

Probably some reddit fags who think they're in good company here.

The boost in boomer like patriotardism would certainly suggest that's where they're coming from. But I can't help but think back to those shareblue manuals about trying to turn us against each other using existing grudges or however they phrased it.

this
think there's anything organic about a massive influx of shills after $18 billion being dumped into shilling by Soros? or course not

MGTOW is +99% left wing shills trying to divide white men from white women

real MGTOWs do exist but not on Holla Forums, they are on reddit on r/mgtow and on youtube

This one is obvious.

I agree with you, MGTOW is generally just an astroturf to further fuck our demographics, but you've got people in this thread pushing hard the other way looking to m'lady mudsharks. We can definitely use the kind of shit this thread is about, but we don't need to take up the weird beta/kike narrative they're pushing with it. Just trying to nail down what exactly is going on here.

right makes sense
for the purposes of this operation I suggest completely ignoring all of it and just weaponizing the story against the left
we can come back and meta analyze later, one thing is certain: the left does not want stories like this to spread because it severely damages their narrative

same problem as twitter

Hol'up I'm going to try with an account I already have.

Ok I got in. Send me the vids you want me to post on.

< Everyone here have the attention span of a goldfish.
Sure.

Report all /r9k/ posts.

Dude, where have you been in the last 77 years? Even before Hitler, you had "weimar" Germany.

Muh telegony is just more shill blackpill BS. Shilling and sliding happens 24/7.

There are other angles you can use to smash the Mainstream Narrative. For example, the part about Erdogan supporting Daesh and how the mainstream politicians, medias are shutting up about it.
Also, it is important not just to spread this but call out the narrative of its their culture and they are victims too. That no, that economic migrant is not some sort of poor victime but is a piece of shit that deserves absolutely no sympathy, period.

The phone problem. Isn't there a way to combine Skype with Tor or something like that? Still, there are places I can post links and pictures. I also now some Anons that have accounts on Discord. Heck, other anons watching this does as well.

support appreciated greatly user
give me one sec I'll compile a list

That doesn't excuse race traitors. Dr. Pierce was 100% correct on what is to be done with such criminals.

these two are critical, they are the most recent 120dB videos posted by Brittany Pettibone and Martin Sellner, who are both in close contact with the official 120dB organizers:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQzagByLed4

youtube.com/watch?v=MBjzkSOYho8

Done, my name on it is black hat.

doing God's work user thank you
I think the longer term solution is clear, we need burner numbers to set up social media accounts

You can buy PVA accounts in mass online.

That would be racism.

Do you retards even fucking try anymore

(new Franzi pic from 120db)

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

Go thumb up my comment in these videos here

Make a list of mail so we can send some.

Her husband wouldn't have allowed it - but she's a strong independent woman of course who doesn't have one.

After the rape occurred- "The rapist was harassing me on a daily basis".
WTF? This bitch burned coal and it left a bad taste in her mouth.
Nearly half way through, she's talked about how she felt guilty for the rapist - but not about how she reported the fucker.

=She "came forward a YEAR later"
Fuck off. This bitch would call us racist nazis in a heartbeat for warning her this shit would happen.

Having listened to the whole video - what actually happened: She was worried she would die during surgery, went to say bye to friends, and picked up a foreign dick on the way home for a final fuck. It didn't go as she hoped and she regretted burning coal. Did nothing about it for a year till she realized Holla Forums was right all along.

/thread

>heh you guys are such cucks (((we))) americans are so much better, right amerigoys?
>please ignore the fact that your two countries have identical (((problems))) and that your people need all the help they can get

Are they finally putting their pride aside and asking for help, or have they not learned their lesson and just want sympathy instead while playing around thinking it's still possible to have a feminist society?

compiling now
support appreciated

*we are, and she'd be right - but that's not the point. She mudsharked and got stuck in the mud.

It took her a year to see sense but remember she has had this bullshit programmed in to her for her entire life.

guys please, post that anime girl threatening to pull the alarm to send your ass in prison

Coal burning gone wrong.

She can go cry on Anne Marie Waters shoulder if you want to make propaganda out of it.

Holla Forums doesn't burn used coal.

*it always goes wrong.

My guess is not just shills, the "teens", naive, autistic,the genuine shit nuggets and the plain stupid failures of natural selection all gets drawn into this kind of stuff. Same reason why feminism draws fat, ugly bitches with an atitude problem.

The answer is that they must do more than just apologise with cheap, nice words.
If you drilled the oil or burned the coal, learn everything you need to convince others not to. If you were seduced into faggotry but later rejected it, learn everything to fight the fag agenda. etc.
Whever you are a 56% Face or White, man or woman, you still have purpose and duty.

Blood Pact is better, former Imperial troops having to kill other imperial soldiers to join it.

They are controled opposition, goyim! Every single group and individual is controled opposition, so just stop!

so basically pic related?

I'd eat her marshmallow anytime.

you can easily replace MGTOW with Holla Forums on that pic, just change AI-womb for nazi delusions

and it's great to see pol finally bends to support feminism

>It is well known on Holla Forums that microchimerism is the mechanism behind women absorbing male DNA from their sexual partners, but if you forgot about this, the study is here: archive.is/ZefMP

That study is pregnant women absorbing DNA from a male fetus they are carrying not absorbing it from sexual partners. Race mixers are out, that's the line that cannot be crossed.

>Microchimerism is just half of it. Burn the coal once, and not only to you become a nigger, every child for the rest of your life is one too. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)

It's only been proven in flies. I have to assume you're a kike or an idiot who can't comprehend what they're reading.

OP shitting up the catalog with a tale of coalburning isn't Holla Forums supporting feminism, TORpedo

Yeah, like how complete it is.

That some would take pr0n plots as social life lessons shows the problem isn't with the pr0n, thought. Plagiarized feminism and emotional weakness should defintively have a higher percentage.

Pretty sure the shills resentment and loathing is genuine. Just imagine their lives, being fat, pathetic shlomos and mutts typing the same stuff over and over to make a few shekels. They knows they are cursed with tainted genetics (not low-T or from watching pr0n) but don't have the guttes to kill themselves. -)

I find it funny that you find a way to make excuses for mudsharks, oildrillers and homos but you won't even consider giving the MGTOW a chance to "repent".

(heil'd)

If what you're saying is true then you must have an extremely forgiving nature because I just couldn't do what you're doing. It is good that she has woken up to herself but I do hope she hasn't carried any male fetuses from niggers before as the mother absorbs DNA from male fetuses.
For the uninformed: Microchimerism and telegony do not occur in humans from sexual partners. A woman can only absorb DNA from a male fetus she is carrying.

I would say white MGTOW can repent. I'm concerned though that out of all the honest MGTOW they are mainly asians,spics and niggers as their women are incorrigible when it comes to racemixing and cheating.

only sinners need repent, the modern templar knight has done no wrong

spoiler that shit yuck

Baseless presumption. I'll wait for you to substantiate this.

Yes, because she was conditioned for her entire life to show unwarranted and irrational sympathy for non-whites, even if they committed heinous acts against her. That's not the fault of her it's the fault of the (((people))) responsible for brainwashing her.

Wew lad, another baseless presumption. Neither you nor I have no way of knowing what actually happened, yet you decide to jump to the conclusion that she willingly fucked a shitskin migrant rather than being raped (as they are known to do). This is exactly the kind of disinfo I spoke of in my previous post:

It wouldn't be so obvious if you kikes didn't do this in every thread. You realize that one of the greatest ways to turn white men sitting idly on the internet into literal hebe-butchering death squads is through seeing their women desecrated, maimed, and murdered, so you do everything in your power to downplay or make seem justified any instance of a white woman being victimized by you or your leftist and mongrel hounds, even if you must resort to lies or absurdities (lol she's a coalburnergoy, don't question it, lol she's a kike because of her mouth even though the mouth has never been a feature to identify jews, she's fucked a non-white once before that means even if you breeded with her the non-whites genes would somehow remain in her and taint the baby making it impure, lol who cares she's a woman you don't need women goy, just use artificial wombs)

Fuck off, I see how much stowing the white man's anger over seeing their women be harmed is important to you now, you've shown this is a scheme you rely heavily on, and that it would be very bad if you were to no longer be able to push this upon us. Rest assured, it's going to stop very soon. I'm going to help make sure of that.

I'm not sure if the camera is meant to say "cuck" rather than "click", but the bad kerning is brilliant here.

it doesn't matter, for the purposes of this op these people are broadcasting assets: nothing more, nothing less
the only two things that matter are 1) willingness to cover the story and 2) audience size

=EMAILS:==

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dangerous.com/
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

(there are many more you could try to contact, this is just a start)

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

MGTOW as a "movement" is a pretty transparent effort by the Kikes to further discourage us from breeding. OTOH, as a personal philosophy it is being practised a lot of guys, regardless of whether they know the stupid acronym or the "movement".

Many of these guys would have liked a traditional marriage, they simply reject the absolutely shitty deal that is currently on offer, and who can blame them? Even if a guy does manage to find a woman up for the traditional deal, she can change her mind, and the state will help her to financially rape him.

The formerly equitable institution of marriage has been turned into the most ridiculously unfair contract ever conceived. One party now has basically no obligations, and can walk away from her side of the deal at any time, leaving the other party with obligations for the rest of his life and nothing in return. What kind of idiot would sign up to that? Why take the risk?

Well, of course, when you're red-pilled your attitude changes. Making white babies becomes a duty to your race and a satisfying "fuck you" to the Kikes. Changing women's attitudes is key, but we also do need to do something about marriage law at the first available opportunity.

She's never been pregnant and never had an abortion, which is the scenario where the microchimerism thing is most likely to occur. It was only one nigger, who she had a long term relationship with. She was a fatty at the time, and I think subconsciously she was settling for lower SMV. She paid the toll in a way when she found out her beloved was fucking other women left and right. Now she realises this is typical nigger behaviour.

I'd be more worried about STDs to be honest, but she checked out clear.

All women are whores.
QED

You don't get raped and ignore it for a year. That's regret sex. She even alludes to it when she discusses what happened when she finally realized it was a crime ONE FUCKING YEAR LATER. The police asking about witnesses - they knew she'd burned regret coal too.

>Yes, because she was conditioned for her entire life to show unwarranted and irrational sympathy for non-whites, even if they committed heinous acts against her. That's not the fault of her it's the fault of the (((people))) responsible for brainwashing her.
She chose to abandon her race and heritage, so yes - it IS her fault. She chose to believe the (((lies))) she was told without question.

You don't, because you're naively white knighting.
You haven't seen this same bullshit a few thousand times so are literally clueless to the many clues she's dropping.
You wouldn't even notice how her story gets vague after the sex occurred. The "I ended up throwing water on the floor" bullshit is because she was off her head doing drugs, smoking weed, or similar.

Do you seriously think a woman would normally just open a door at night to a rapey stranger, after she KNEW she had been followed home, and she was HOME ALONE? …and as she says "think nothing of it"!!! Like fuck she would! If you believe that you must have been born yesterday!

Lmao.

kek! Cuck a duck!
He probably doesn't realize yet "only one nigger" means at least 7.
kek!

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

EMAILS:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dangerous.com/
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Good job user. Any kiked e-celeb can be useful if we meme it so. Might also suggest Black Pill Speaks, Molymeme and that Infowars fuckbuddy. Also James Allsup.

You need to be realistic. As a group, we'll only "fix" women, when we are the ones deciding what the magazine will tell them to think. It's that easy, and at the same time, it's that hard.

That said,
I don't fear my wife. If you got involved with a woman that doesn't love you, it's your fault for thinking with your dick. If she's not the one, walk away and find the one. Be a man that deserves "the one".

Now you're asking the real questions

8 hours

everyone please see

Either you're born yesterday, or Feb 15th is white knighting virgins day.

sage on principle - I don't give fuck if it's a sticky.

do you get it?

also she was fucking RAPED by a migrant, she didn't choose to have sex with it you subhuman shill scum

Nice, checked!

< Excusing.
The difference is the eugenic aspect and whever the offenders knew of the gravity of their crimes. No cheap words, only actions (no FBI ones implied). After SHTF and race war is go, they can go full John Doe.

Of course (((it))) does. It is a shill, this board is getting shilled 24/7, /r9k/ is meant to pozpill us.

The shills sure did not get any genetics from all the White cocks their mothers tooks! -)

You can forgive them, but it is foolish to make them your leaders. Yet, that is exactly what happens. People fall for the change-of-heart narrative to the extent that you can have a person promoting white genocide organize a protest against white genocide two years later. A person who has been convinced to be anti-white when they are white themselves is a fool. That will never change.

You (((Nazi Fags))) save the White Race yet?

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Google:

Jewish networking
Black networking
Hispanic Networking
Asian Networking
Indian Networking
Muslim Networking

And let's add Gay and Women networking.

vs.

White Networking

Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

Same exact tactic to defuse rallying around someone like her.

Dear naive white knight, you actually believe a woman who KNEW she was followed home by a RAPEY nigger at night, while home ALONE, OPENED the door to him while thinking NOTHING of it - then kept it a SECRET for a YEAR was "raped"?
Cuck-level: PRO

Good joke. I've read of THOUSANDS of cases that ACTUALLY "destroys the leftist narrative about multiculturalism and open borders" and make this FAKE rape story look like a lovers tiff.
Guess what? Norms and lefties don't give a fuck! The ONLY thing they understand is the PAIN of regret like this coalburner does.

There have been multiple rape-murders of pro-multi-culti women who work in migrant centres. Pro migrant EU officials have had their daughter raped and murdered by migrants. Families fostering migrants have had their child's throat slit open, other host families have their child get pregnant. People who welcomed the migrants in Germany have been made homeless and evicted from their government housing to be replaced by migrants. Children being friendly to the migrants have been stoned. Young girl being charged with racial hate crimes for reporting being GANG RAPED by migrants. Migrant tried to RAPE an Italian woman while she was GIVING BIRTH in hospital. Courts letting off CONFIRMED migrant RAPISTS. Teachers or children getting raped by 'child' migrants (who lie about their age and are adults). Convicted migrant RAPISTS getting PAID COMPENSATION by European governments for their 'suffering' in custody. Child brides effectively ALLOWED in some European countries - fuck! I haven't even BEGUN to tell you lame fucks what is going on!!!

You need to stop the white knighting & wake up and smell the roses fast! Wise up to the REAL happenings - not lying that "coalburner's regret" is "rape" for brownie points, like in this thread.

the fear is palpable

By all means, go ahead and be a cuck, but when RAHOWA comes and you're weakness is marked for the purge - don't say (you) weren't warned.

"…b-but she's a victim user!".
No, the whore chose her side - and it wasn't her race, or heritage.

Women only respect strength & confidence - if you think you'll turn them by pandering to their coalburning regret stories you're in for a shock soyboi.

she was raped, there was no choice you retarded mongoloid

and her story is going to do even more damage to your big leftist lie that "diversity is our strength" and we should keep the borders open

stay scared

If you weren't so naive you'd realize how & why she's bullshitting, and why the police appear unwilling to proceed with her case.

cucking soyboys like you will be going in the
>>>/oven/
when RAHOWA arrives.
Cucking traitors that bow to coalburners must be purged.

Wait, so you're saying to NOT trust anything any women says? Fuck man, i've been doing wrong my whole life. So it's don't ever trust the jews, blacks, hispanics, arabs, asiatics, eastern europeans AS WELL as women of any race. Thank god you cleared that up for me. So now it's just trust the white men, unless ofcourse they're soyboys or good goys. In which case they're not to be trusted. And what's considered a soyboy and good goy is anyone who isn't Hitler. Got it.

Man I hope this RAHOWA that you're talking about shows up soon. Gonna be so busy, I mean after we kill off everyone we then have to start sudoko'íng. Now I truly see. After that then we can finally secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

What a laugh, how could this stupid woman ever expect anyone to believe her ridiculous story, a migrant raping a white woman. HA! ridiculous.

I mean even if it is true, what's the point in telling anyone? It's not like this info being true or false is in anyway relevant or useable to spread any form of message that might further any cause.

Yep, you sure got our priorities straight for us. The focus should be on the source of information, because if the source is in anyway able to be criticized, then it's not to be trusted. And if the source can't be trusted, any use you have with such with whatever info extracted becomes completely useless. Phew! Feel like a bullet was dodged on that one.

Thanks, I hope you have a really, really, really nice year.

This chick is useful and I hope her story makes waves. That being said, your gay little controlled op group was thoroughly btfo in another thread.

Conclusion: let the mud rape spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

it's what these women deserve for voting in communities and voting and proselytizing in favor of mudshit rapist relocation

please ignore the shills, their fear only proves that this op is valuable

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

EMAILS:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dangerous.com/
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

What a fun thread, especially with a message that's very easy to disseminate and spread.

Let's not forget that European MSM WILL attempt to black out and memory hole this story and this hashtag, especially if it's online only.
I'm thinking a flyer that succinctly shows off #120db would especially help this movement. Any creative/graphic design anons with ideas here?
Don't forget how effective a grassroots flyer campaign can be, like IOTBW was.

Nah, we'll use whatever's on hand to gas the kikes.

Boys this is Defend Europe 2.0

im fucking srs. Get sending. I will do as well. Keep this going thru friday then mods resticky mon

It already has.
They already are.
You're truly the hero we need.

These women who vote this way have been thoroughly brainwashed since day 1. And women being more inclined to think emotionally Look at marketing stats, women are the prize pig. would, I imagine, make them more sensitive to things like cognitive dissonance. Which makes them all the harder to correct, but does not make them a lost cause.
The challenge should be embraced, not shied away from.

Your redtext won't hide your logical shortfalls. Little edgelord.

Yup, they've learned from the SA shit going on where every white person, for every reason, is instantly called a racist on the spot. Literally, you walk around some nog standing still? Racist. You brush your hair? Racist. You walk your dog? Racist. BUT thats all nogs doing it, because they only understand simple concepts, and to them "calling a white person a racist = they have to agree with everything I say and admit they are always wrong."

In the rest of the west, the shitskins obviously continue to try to do the same thing, because they're all equally retarded, but they also don't control everything here like they do in SA. So, kikes and leftist whites who understand a bit better than while, yes, to a point calling someone a racist will make them stop and concede defeat on the spot, that card has its limits and playing it at the wrong time in the wrong place will in fact make it blow up in your own face.

This is an example of that. If they called her a racist right now, what would it accomplish? Sure, the nog hordes would dismiss her and hate her, but they already do, hell they've already raped her, all thats left for them to do is murder her and I'm sure one of them will try before long anyway. So playing the "racist" card doesnt help them there. The same is true of their far leftist goon squads who are just as retarded as nogs.

Meanwhile in the eyes of whites who are on the right, calling her a racist will empower them because any feelings of anger, fear, resentment, or hostility towards non-whites would be 100% justified due to her lived experience. Especially if he ACCEPTS that label (a real risk), then that sparks a HUGE fire of other people using her example and not being afraid of the labels and terms the left and their nog hordes use, because it had no power over her so why should it have power over "me either?" Allowing more people to stand up and be called to the right side, and their card losing even more power to silencing criticism of nogs

Finally, in the eyes of moderates, it will appear as a silencing tactic, it will degrade the value of the card itself to begin with. Its like calling a man sexist for holding a door open politely. It degrades the value of the "misogyny" card because its getting played everywhere, just like it has been with "manspreading" and people laughing at it all over. If they over play "racist" as well, then they quickly run into a situation where saying it has no power. I mean nogs already riot, rape, loot, and murder constantly, they're attack dogs in constant attack mode, so calling someone a racist wont do much. Leftists are always in virtue signal mode so they'll only get a chance to sniff their own farts by bandwagoning on, also not useful really. Moderates will become numb to that word and stop believing in it. And the right will wear that badge proudly and denounce the left for attacking an actual victim.

So nah, they wont call her a racist, the idiots in charge are at least competent enough to not shoot themselves in the face so blatantly (the foot in another story though). They WILL do everything to bury her and ignore her in the media, until they can dig up anything on her to "report her for racism" and get her sent to jail in order to silence her completely.

Look how that old UK guy who fought off the 4 shitskins in house is getting treated. The only reason I power lift and train is for when my opportunity to step into the breach comes. What the fuck else could any white man be living for in these times?

Now I know you're controlled opposition.

Your kike strategy is too transparent.
1. Call anyone smart enough to see through the bs a shill.
2. Get Holla Forums to tell right wing or right leaning groups to promote her fake story.
3. Right wing groups promote her coalburning regret as "rape".
3. Get (((MSM))) to reveal the fake story as fake.
4. BTFO anyone right wing.

Yeah, nah sorry Moshe. I'm not on this ride - I know your end destination, and it's not an ethnostate.

Burn coal. Pay toll.

out

INSELS, JEWS, AND MGTOW BTFO

Hahahahah coal burning regret slut. Called it being fishy as fuck. Why is this garbage still stickied?

Didn't call anyone a shill.
As was alluded to, the story being true or false is irrelevant.
If it works as preventative measure against miscegenation, sure.
>3. Get (((MSM))) to reveal the fake story as fake.
So what? Who cares about an institution with so little trust and credibility. Their influence in the public eye is on the ever increasing decline. They're almost at a 'Literally Who' status.
I'm more of a an 8 appendages guy myself. So if those under the label of right wing get BTFO I don't really care.

Learn to count you double-nigger. They really don't send their best, do they?

Pajeet hindu shitskin doesn't understand editing - or the point being made.
How unsurprising.

Enlighten me.

This is why we were given the 14 words.
This beauty must not perish from the earth.

Thread stickied, incel shills BTFO! -D

< "Engage maximum damage control! White Knight! Cuckold! Feminist! Coal burner regret, shitskin dindu nuffin!"
Australian and European mods needed. Do not forget to report all (incel) shill and r9k posts.

I appreciate the time you took to make that.

However, something about sarcasm. The % you've highlighted are only 41% and 50%, and on further glance (I haven't bothered to read the image's entirety, I get the jist of it.) a 53% and 44%. Where as the statement you include 'Not to trust what ANY women says' implies 100%. The article does not fit with the statement, I rate your infograph a Surelythisisnotyourbestattempt/10

smart minds think alike user

I don't want to derail this thread (it's about contacting big names to get exposure for this particular UK woman's story to boost 120dB), but I've already made 120dB posters in many languages and they've been spread on half chans and other places

here are the PDFs (I also run the unofficial Voat and Reddit support pages):
reddit.com/r/120db/comments/7w8fhb/120db_posters_english_deutsch_italiano_svenska/

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

Young adult rape. But your point still stands as there are people who have been given the same or even longer sentences for totally consensual sex with "underage" girls.

Good news: an interview already happened with Angry Foreigner (165K youtube subs), we can use this to promote further interviews

youtube.com/watch?v=naKIjX0-AvY

Also, that avatar.
Literal satanist and probably a kike.

HAHAHAHAHA.
HIRE BETTER ACTORS

HAHAHAHA.
This shit is gold. I wasn't going to watch the rebel shill but I'm getting a good laugh.

please ignore the shills and report them

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

EMAILS:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dangerous.com/
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Watch how she rubs her hands in anticipation of those sweet rebel media shekels, and lies about employers refusing her work because of epilepsy (totally illegal, instant law suit).
Rub rub rub. Fucking kike.

Thanks for the laundry list of rebel media shills.
If you want to know who is controlled opposition, just look at this list.

>>(((Martin Sellner)))
>>(((Lauren Southern)))
>realitycallsshow.com/contact/
>>(((Milo))) (use tip submit form)
>dangerous.com/
>>(((Britain First)))
>>(((Ramzpaul)))

Sorry if I missed any brackets, which I fully expect I did.

reminder to please report shills, and send emails - this story and 120dB are a major offensive on the leftist narrative about multiculturalism and open borders

You, your coal burner, and the rebel media kikes you want us to email, but who already have orders to cover the story, are the definition of shills.

mods stickied this post for a reason
shills are here for a reason (they're terrified)
mods will clean them up fast just report them

Patently false statements galore in this shill post. Filter and report.

God damn! I haven’t seen this in a while! And most white people have non-white DNA anyway.

thank you user
have you sent emails yet?
I've sent so many that I'd probably get filtered out as spam now by most of the people I listed, that' why I'm asking for help from others

Agreed until:

[citation needed]

Reported for complete insanity.

every single time a white woman is in trouble on Holla Forums 20 different kikes come into the thread projecting their interracial coalburning fantasies on everyone. Seriously disgusting and so blatant

Wow! Jews are very afraid of #120db and Holla Forumsacks breeding. This must be powerful.

This kike is so retarded and fucked that he's trying to push defending a white girl that got raped by a Muslim as white-knighting.

Rebel Media is mostly dead and most of their people went elsewhere. You talk them so much that I assume (((you))) are from HuffPo or something. Also your copy-pasted list; I don't know that much about e-celebs, but do know that you are lying about your maybe rivals.
Britain First is legit white nationalist, also. I'm going to email them all just to piss you off.

thank you brother
don't worry too much about the people you're emailing, they are simply broadcasting assets - we don't have to agree with them on everything for them to be useful, as long as they're willing to get the message out and damage leftism

Sorry, I'm on mobile and I am new to it. This is a guess. I can't I find anything on Google upset for leftist sites screaming "alt-right find out they are 5% non-white, rekt!" so you could be right.

Sorry, I didn't see you. No problem! Got any others?

not at the moment, I was just trying to think of who is closest to the #120dB movement

but really any right wing news outlet might be willing to interview her / boost the 120dB hashtag

I've already sent too many emails to all those addresses, I'm at risk of being filtered out as spam if I send more - that's why I'm asking for help
some of these big names receive thousands of emails per day so mine almost certainly go lost in the noise, we need many people to email the same message for it to be more visible

(((Tara McCarthy)))

Honestly after having read this thread I remember why I left the chans. Most of you are complete fucking losers and creeps who constantly attack your own people typically when they desperately need help.

Lurk for 2 years before posting. This is not a fucking meme you dumb faggot. The ules are here for a reason. Get your faggot fucking ass back toreddit until you finish mein kampf

Remember that intelligence agencies infiltrated this place and mods play along with them. What the agents do is drop phrases responding to you and they're always negative then report you. It's destroying the community pretty well and sooner or later it'll just be staffers talking to themselves while pretending to be us. Seriously watch anyone try to talk about rationality or decency and you'll get reported, called names, and banned almost always in that order and very quickly.

Uh oh. You said something true that goes against the narrative. You get to be banned now. Holla Forums is not a board of truth.

Bump

It's a sticky, you fucking faggot.

fucking kill yourself, mudtow

We need to make the emails flow.
Really send at least 3

Which blonde German woman got raped and then started a movement? As far as I can see a British woman got raped and the German woman who started the movement didn't get raped whatsoever. I do get the opinion that most of the people in this thread are fucking retarded. Only a minority of women went onto the streets with refugees welcome posters and most of them were paid of by NGOs or the state. A couple thousand women acting fucking retarded doesn't mean that the other tens of millions are the same. 95% don't give a shit because they aren't interested in politics at all. The other 4% are virtue signalling morons and the last 1% are traitors. It is as it has always been, the most retarded are the loudest and through the media they are also those who generate the artificial "popular" consensus. If you go against it, you'll lose your job or they take your kids.

thanks user
posting this again to drown out the shills and for anyone who scrolled to the bottom without reading anything else:

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

EMAILS:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dangerous.com/
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5402115/Italy-nation-seething-anger.html

The murder and dismembering of this 18-year-old girl and arrest of a failed asylum seeker has convulsed the Italian elections where mass migration is THE issue – and the far-Right is on the march: ROBERT HARDMAN looks at a nation seething with anger

EMAIL TEMPLATE:
Dear ___
EMAILS:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dangerous.com/
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

thanks user
there is a poster for her if any Italy-anons want to put them up

media.8ch.net/file_store/922b235a5a8a1c169874ed5add3cdb1a7db03b6db8d67b2d61adcff3eb546fbf.pdf

Great job anons

soon.

(checked)
Thank you for the breath of fresh air in a thread full of idiots.

For the love of God please no

She shits everything she touches, she's like arsenic for an argument

Speaking of rape, and I don't know if anyone has posted this before, but according to the BBC Brendan Cox has stepped down from his charities after being accused of sexual assault. Brendan cox was married to the Labour MP Jo Cox who was killed in 2016 by
Oberstleutnant Thomas Mair.

It was an undocumented execution. She committed treason and paid the price.

anyone had any good replies from emails yet? is this working?

The BUF was started by a woman. Good things could come of this.

Brendan 'My Wife's Dead Now Give Me Some Head' Cox

You mean, putting herself in a position such as sitting in her own home dying of cancer? Yeah, bitch was totally asking for it. I bet that sassy headscarf she used to cover up the chemo baldness was really just a shitskin come-on.

GTFO MGTOW Jew.

Well said.

fuck off with your masturbation bait, jew

Thanks for the advice Chaim. You're now filtered.

Humans aren't fruit flies, you mentally defective piece of shit. Microchimerism doesn't happen.

Agreed, chill the fuck out. I filtered the jackass who was saying to filter the guy saying chimerism doesn't real. Follow?

But it does, denial has been debunked multiple times on this board, there have even been entire threads devoted to the subject.
Microchimerism in human women is terrifyingly real. Telegony has also been observed and documented in peer reviewed journals.
Male Microchimerism in the Human Female Brain
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3458919/

bump

please ignore the shills, they're only here because they're terrified about a story like this getting out and damaging their "diversity is our strength" narrative
which is exactly why we should help the story get out, email some big names who would of an interview

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

EMAILS:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dangerous.com/
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

If telegony was real in humans the left would be using it as a weapon against the family. I understand that the girlfriends and wives of shitskins cheat in far greater numbers and this is probably what fuels your insanity. I'm very sorry though, but there is no cure for being a nigger darky blackboy (not really sorry at all).
Microchimerism sometimes happens in pregnancy with a male fetus so yes, let's assume a woman has fucked a nigger and become pregnant with its grublet. Let's say she does absorb the male DNA of this baby which 50% of the nigger father's genetics. It has been proven that if one (in this example a white man) would have sex with her it would immediately turn one into a raging homosexual who only liked niggers. Because you just had sex with a literal nigger dude.

hey, you want to do something productive instead of replying to the shills?

please send some emails
if we can get this story out it will do more
damage to the left, and spread the 120dB hashtag to the UK

see

fair enough, will do.

thanks I'll send more too

there are multiple reasons for this phenomenon. genetics is one, "culture" is another (shared learned behavior). However, one that must not be overlooked is poison. the modern White is bombarded by poison. fluoride in the water, pesticides and herbicides in the food (and other chems), and various shit in the air. fluoride and some -cides have been PROVEN to cause brain damage. essentially, the average "leftist" (marxist, progressive, whatever) is literally a brain damaged moron.

much truth.

i think the general question is "how to know?" who knows what evil lies in the hearts of (wo)men? not blackpill, just one of those troublesome things that must be overcome.

there is truth to your words, but blackbill is counter-productive. marxist useful idiots are mind bogglingly stupid/ blind. this is true. nonetheless, we must continue to hammer away with the Truth. eventually, enough of them will crack and either join us or get out of our way. ideally, at that point the herd mentality of the wanton would kick in and the tide of support among Whites would turn to our side. the KEY is that our message is the TRUTH. our side is supported by FACTS and REALITY, indeed, it is built upon them. This is probably our greatest strength. keep pushing the red pill from every angle, everywhere. there are only two choices for every White to decide between: diversity leading to White genocide or White nationalism and a future for White children. pick one and only one.

they probably weren't brown enough. not to imply support for misbehavior with underage.

all genetics is "close enough". just like pretty much everything. learn some science. (que science isn't real shills). the question is picking where to draw the line and start the process of eugenics within the enclosed group. of course, your shills, so…

so stupid. shill morons, or, even worse, non-shills who are just that retarded. the foundational goals are simple: the 14 words (White ethnostates for White's only) and an END to jewish oppression of Whites (jews aren't White ever, to be clear). all else is either secondary or irrelevant. extremely sketchy "science" used to D&C Whites is irrelevant and worthless.

also, not enough boron. boron in the diet is intentionally suppressed by (((government health organizations))) in most White countries (maybe all). while few studies have been done on Boron, those that have been done have shown that it is essential to testosterone production, brain health, and general body function (also bone health). also, interestingly, it appears to function in direct opposition to fluoride in the body, and can actually reverse fluoride brain damage to some extent. so, of course, the (((state))) will force fluoride onto people but suppress boron intake. makes one think. one good source on this: health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm. of course, i don't know for sure, but it seems to fit in with the (((deranged world))) we find ourselves imprisoned in.

I wouldn't go too far on the boron, it's been shown to raise both testosterone and estrogen, hence why people started calling it an endocrine disruptor. It's not too bad for you I think but I wouldn't overdo it. Boron can also accelerate calcification if you aren't too careful with it or you don't get enough calcium/D/K2.

this is not a fucking thread about Boron

this is about exposing the harm that leftism and open borders do to women by spreading the story and the 120dB hashtag

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

EMAILS:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dangerous.com/
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

thread is proof that Holla Forums doesn't mind race mixing that much and will forgive women no matter what crimes they commit or allow to occur. you will always be white knights. this is why mgtow is winning.

Nope, every word of what you said is a lie. Reported for not even trying.

shit like this pisses me off. the moment this woman realizes her story is being used to push "eeevil nazi propaganda" she's going to shut down under the pressure of the leftists and just like every single other case of this nature its going to go down a memory hole.

It sounds like she has already learned that the leftist, open borders crowd are fair weather friends whilst those of us on the right have compassion first and foremost for white people and will never let one fall beside the way.

Do you guys actually give a fuck about us white women?

You reap what you sow.

I gotta say, these white men who are wifing ex-mudsharks and producing 99% white babies with tiny portions of "I absorbed some nigger semen but didn't get pregnant from it" DNA contamination are probably doing more to preserve the white race than I, a 31 year old virgin who has nothing in the works to impregnate white women, is.

Are you going to simply pretend that what has happened in europe is not the fault of women's emotions and weak men?

At least say you're sorry.

I'm 30 years old, many early millenials, myself included are going to have a hard time finding a good woman who hasn't spent her entire life working to become a roastie.

What have you sown kike?

t. kike

White women are not a monolithic group. You are falling for the kike msm propaganda when you expect all women to apologise for the actions of some.
Will you apologise for the white men that race mix in greater numbers? I won't.

You should have been looking at age 18 so you play a partial responsibility for your plight. Hopefully at age 30 you have been olympic or power lifting for 15 years and saving your shekels. You could still snap up an 18yr old virgin.

The majority of us do but you get leakage of angry incels and spergs from other boards into here.

I’m Mexican, you’re Jewish.
Get right kike

It looks like you took a wrong turn mexicunt.

Shit like this sticked and meme-tastic word filters still in use.

Go fuck yourself Holla Forums.

Become the Alphamale
Join the active Fitness redpill self improvement Server on Discord
Only quality contributors are welcome.

At left side in discord server list look for the +
Then search for: WfgghsW

Im not sure you know how it works.

t. expedo

This one?

anyone have any luck with emailing people to get coverage?

BfVS user here. I'm working for the digital recon department and don't have anything to do with political stuff. But last week me and a work mate had to implement new keywords for our surveillance toys.

So, apparently, you're a danger to the state and get on a list in germany by simply googling "vergewaltigung flüchtlinge" (refugees rape).

That's a textbook example of doing "political stuff".

Good post. I'll just add that we should exhibit a similar zero-tolerance attitude for (((MGTOW))) scum and other bottom feeders that post inflammatory garbage to widen the already vast rift between the sexes. Men and women need each other, nature wills it so. If we don't care about our mothers, our sisters, and the mothers of our children and so on, what hope do we have to restore the pride and prosperity of our race? What are we even fighting for, if not to gift a better world to our descendants?

I'm not saying one should become a thirsty estrogenized doormat. I'm saying that one should cast off the pernicious influences that seek to alienate us from our other half. As you well said, desensitizing us to the abuse of our women and fostering an attitude of apathy towards their suffering and neglect is part of the strategy to kill our race from within. Likewise, fostering an attitude of indifference, vindictiveness, paranoia and outright hostility is another part of this assault.

For another, how many times have we been witness to (((anons))) shilling for masturbatory aids, incel lifestyle, sex robots and other anti-natural degeneracy? Far too many times to count. Again, zero tolerance. Ignore them, report them, refuse to give them the time of day. Anyone who tries to put you against your own women is your enemy and must be treated as such. If we truly, sincerely want to win the race war, we must mend the bridges that separate us. We must defend our women, for they are the harbingers of our future generations.

Perhaps the hardest battle to be fought is not against an enemy, but against our own mutual alienation.

And that's why you Americans suck.
Can't even think before they act. Example: Attack us who haven't done anything wrong.
What do you think we had concentration camps for?

REHABILITATION

Holla Forums is a CIA NIGGER HONEYPOT

Voting does not determine political power, it reveals political power that has already been established by other means. The will of the people is something to be determined and decided by us.

I don't believe you fully, but do they already have NSA crack tools for encrypted websites (https)?

Of fucking course they do.

Stay focused and send out some emails:

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

EMAILS:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dangerous.com/
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

OY VEY NADSEES!

White Nationalism/Alt-Right is an anti-White Controlled Opposition psych-op whose sole purpose is to leave Whites defenseless as they slowly murder us.

White Nationalism/Alt-Right is an anti-White Controlled Opposition psych-op whose sole purpose is to leave Whites defenseless as they slowly murder us.

It's a shame Britain does not have Castle Doctrine like in the states. We get news all the time of women there defending themselves from home invaders/rapists, one of the most famous was this I think dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368677/Beauty-queen-Meghan-Brown-kills-burglar-pink-gun-fights-fianc.html

It's a shame we do not have this right. The feminists hurt us more than anything trying to up notions of equality to the extreme, that women are physically capable as men are. We are not for the most part and we need ways to defend ourselves from melanin enriched gentlemen.

Best way to defend against a melanin enriched "person" is to have a melanin deficient man attached to you.

>(((Martin Sellner)))
Do we have any proof Sellner is a Jew?

He is connected to the pro-jewish identiterians

no offense meant to anyone who is not a shill, but seriously shut the fuck up and start sending emails

this thread wasn't stickied by mods for days so we could bicker and chatter about mgtow, incels and reply to shills

we need to get this story out there to damage the leftist narrative about open borders

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

EMAILS:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dangerous.com/
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

done and done. thanks for making that easy user. cheers.

thank you very much user, I might send another round but I don't want to send the same message with the same email account too many times or it will definitely end up in their spam filters (have already emailed them all before)

|
|

hey just popped back in to check the thread. got a response from RamZPaul - he said he would spread the word.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

WATCH, SHARE AND TAKE ACTION

https:// youtu.be/p9R5SrRgB1Q

Leader Technologies miller act could instantly KILL the Sillicon Valley tech mafia that hates freedom of speech and BRING FORTH the free press.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, pick up your twatter accounts, your 4chins and START SPREADING THAT. Tweet at POTUS en mass and this could be a MASSIVE WIN.

Do it, for God and country!!!!

Yes but exactly WHAT would Trump do and why?

He could drain them but who and why?

Oh, free press, I get it

right on

He just needs to take a look at the miller act, approve it and order the payment to Leader Technologies.

This results in a couple of hundred billions per year to create a trully free press and results in the tech mafia getting fucked by having been using stolen code for over 17 years.

Read:
americans4innovation.blogspot.pt/2017/07/leader-technologies-files-trillion.html?m=1

Destroying the MSM and taking tech from the left with a signature. THIS IS YUUUGE!

Witches and assorted monsters have always been vulnerable to "silver bullets". It would be the happening of millennia.

EXCELLENT
thank you user that is good news, and good work

to everyone else ITT: be like ff5e51
make our destiny happen, destroy the left
don't just stay in this thread idly chatting, get to action

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

EMAILS:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dangerous.com/
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Holy fuck, what are you supposed to call them? Martians?

Fuckin lol. Saying "asian men" isn't PC enough for these cucks? Britain is a fuckin shithole.

Once free speech in tech is enforced, our battles will become easier. Read carefully:

Deep state is about to die.

Learn here what you can do to help speed up their demise:
archive.is/QKmJY

Please share that link everywhere. Thank you.

Help get the general public aware and talking about the Leader Technologies miller act notice, so people start tweeting at Trump to get it aproved so we can see the anti-free speech Silicon Valley tech mafia burn to the ground and kill the deep state faster.

The quick run downs:
archive.is/nZqAd

archive.is/sjRoz

archive.is/H6IRK

Hitler's compassion was his greatest weakness, if he had been less compassionate the world might not be as screwed up as it is right now.

So, her /twg/ meme failed and now she's rebranded herself under a different motto?

Pretty much

Yikes!
checked btw

This issue deserves its own thread.

reported for leftist shilling
kill yourself

EMAIL TEMPLATE:

Dear ___

EMAILS:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
dangerous.com/
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Damn, this thread really brought the MGTOW useful idiots out of the woodwork.

BUMP

bump

bump

bump