SCHOOL SHOOTING THREAD #2, Happy valentines nigger

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4SmMw
archive.org/download/FloridaShooting/Florida_shooting.zip
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/potus-donald-j-trump-publicly-call-stepping-down-supreme-court-justice-ginsburg-who-supports-pedophilia
flvoters.com/pages/c112397.html
facebook.com/evan.cruz.5076/about?lst=100000810943244:100009467772165:1518650938
archive.fo/lWhly
miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200127549.html
pbs.twimg.com/media/DWBuoP5U8AAnyOC.jpg
cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/florida-school-shooting/index.html
imgur.com/a/vqKt0
i.imgur.com/cpbatfx.jpg
i.imgur.com/LBrokdj.png
archive.is/RWh9B
archive.is/CJzRb
twitter.com/search?q=place:07d9c976af888000
volafile.org/r/gfhwkxcr
oliverwillis.com/
facebook.com/oliverwillis
linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
foursquare.com/owillis
twitter.com/owillis
plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
flickr.com/people/owillis
pinterest.com/owillis1977/
amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6
instagram.com/niko_cruz/
archive.fo/1qXAn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Munich_shooting
voterrecords.com/voter/70825870/nicolas-cruz
web.archive.org/web/20180215004331/https://voterrecords.com/voter/70825870/nicolas-cruz
hooktube.com/watch?v=c2poLGwWKuk
video.genyoutube.net/c2poLGwWKuk
archive.is/cEG1Z
twitter.com/SunGamingYT/status/963951650527379456/photo/1
archive.is/x5BVt
archive.is/MfFdc#selection-2667.688-2667.943
archive.is/7IlzM
archive.is/vglXK
archive.is/oxpyv
archive.is/MwCOs
archive.is/BuyyO
archive.fo/sY1cx
archive.is/DpDjt
truthfinder.com/results/?firstName=Nikolas&lastName=Cruz&middleInitial=&city=&state=ALL&age=&gender=&theme=&type=&qLocation=false&qRelatives=false&qOver30=false
youtube.com/watch?v=-ujZ6WOvuKE
archive.is/NFZ9G#selection-401.1-356.38
youtube.com/channel/UC_eTxaRpZYu0n64VspF07qg
archive.fo/hbfxs
youtube.com/user/karlacruz633
archive.is/ZAt9i
youtube.com/channel/UC_eTxaRpZYu0n64VspF07qg/channels?view=56&shelf_id=0
archive.is/7C3au
archive.fo/NEeGA
twitter.com/karlita_cruz/media?lang=en
archive.is/FzUci
twitter.com/LisaMei62
facebook.com/letycia.dejesus
hooktube.com/watch?v=rKb8C0Qdz88
video.genyoutube.net/rKb8C0Qdz88
hooktube.com/watch?v=OlZV9M8bOWM
video.genyoutube.net/OlZV9M8bOWM
hooktube.com/watch?v=12jNXyx_C1M
video.genyoutube.net/12jNXyx_C1M
hooktube.com/watch?v=jIKQ7KMJPVw
video.genyoutube.net/jIKQ7KMJPVw
hooktube.com/watch?v=miscQG6uwGA
video.genyoutube.net/miscQG6uwGA
hooktube.com/watch?v=rKCDSePmbSc
video.genyoutube.net/rKCDSePmbSc
facebook.com/groups/1508920852673420/
twitter.com/turtlewithaLazr/status/963881237445214215
legacy.com/obituaries/name/lynda-cruz-obituary?pid=187176765&view=guestbook
archive.is/2iGeD
youtu.be/kEdRde6jew0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Basic Gestalt:

Broward user here.

All of this is from our local 10 news station.

They keep saying it's a white 18 year old male on tv but they refuse to say his name even though they got him and he is a legal adult.

I bet it's because he is really a spic: Nicolas De Jesus Cruz doesn't sound so h'white now does it.

Tampa here. Local news reporting at least 16 dead

wew

BEFORE HE WAS A SCHOOL SHOOTER, CRUZ WAS A SCHOOL SPEEDER

Infraction date was a little over one year ago

Got any video / article source?

I just have to say that the computer pic does not look like a computer that has been shot. Those white spots aren't holes, and if there are no holes the bullets would be lodges in the screen. Something is fishy.

Reminder that the shooter was a spic. Rumors that he was also a DACA recipient are floating around but unconfirmed as far as I can tell.

archive.is/4SmMw

CNN is already spamming popups about how an "AR-15 style rifle" was used. Expect democrats to be on tv within the hour talking about "common sense assult weapon laws"

Every pic I see of the alleged shooter is of a spic. They are delaying it so they can push gun control before having to admit a spic did it.

link to thread #1, not seeing it

surprisingly dude didn't blow his own brains out.. looks like we're actually going to get to hear what the motives were from the shooter himself

every time with this white-hispanic shit

Nope, just relaying what family is talking about. I refuse to turn on the television myself.

Can someone dig up whether he was actually a DACA recipient or if people just said that because he's a spic?

How soon before calls for gun control?

Remember he was a registered democrat

With 2 shootings in 1 day, what big news are they trying to sneak by? Are they just trying to drum up the old "muh gun ban" again?

That would be almost too convenient to be true. Maybe Trump finally got a hold of the Monarch conditioning levers.

His motive will be EYY TACO TACO BURRITO HOLMES

Sheriff just said that it is now 17 confirmed dead

IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT THE KID WAS MESSED UP IN THE FIRST PLACE, GUN SHOOT, GUN BAD DELET GUNS!!11!!!

FIRST THREAD

The liberal fags have already started. I have already seen womyn cry about "muh children" on social media sites.

Most likely this, they will probably try and sneak in some sort of legislation in with the upcoming session.

who is this cool dude?

Find his social media history to have any chance of knowing the truth. But of course, there won't be one, there never is with these "mass killers".

Florida's 23rd congressional district is an electoral district for the U.S. Congress, located outside Miami, Florida. The district stretches from Weston to the City of Miami Beach.[5][6]

In 2016, it covers parts of Broward and Miami-Dade,[7] including Miami Beach.[8] From 2003 to 2012, the former 23rd district consisted of a major part of Broward County and parts of Palm Beach county. The district included Pompano Beach, Boynton Beach and Belle Glade.

The district is currently represented by Democrat Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Does not compute

BREAKING

YOUNG HISPANIC PERSON OF COLOR DRIVEN TO VIOLENCE BY DRONALD BLOMPHS VILE RHETORIC

are you new in these parts or something?

Link for screengrabs of
followers/following list

archive.org/download/FloridaShooting/Florida_shooting.zip

Didn't you get the memo? Its
EVIL "WHITE" MALE WITH TIES TO ALT-RITE SLAUGHTERS INNOCENTS

TRONEL'D GWEUMP HAS GONE TOO FAR

If only these shooting would target media buildings.

Isn’t his name Nicolas Cruz though?

That isn't the same guy, at all.

See

I'm sure this was discussed already (just getting home) but I'll post it just to be sure.
Did anyone make this connection here yet?

Boward County Reps.

District 20
Congressman Alcee L. Hastings (D)

District 21
Congressman Ted Deutch (D)

District 23
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D)

District 24
Congresswoman Frederica Wilson (D)

FUCKING….JUST….

At this point the event is 3 hours old. Race has not been confirmed. So not a cracker or a nigger. Next up is hispanic at 5 hours.

Oy vey! We need gun control.

Trump hat, PERFECT!
Contagion-effect psyop. Same tactic e-celebs tried to use prior to Trump's election.
Include an element of what you wish to defile, in contact with something disgusting or repellent. In retail this happens when you put sanitary towels or toilet paper next to food, it "contaminates" the food in the shopper's mind and they are less likely to buy it (because they feel disgust.)
In the social sphere, you do thinks like pose your e-celeb in a MAGA hat then have them talk about something normalfags find repellent, use very foul or sexual language etc. It also works to photoshop the hat onto serial killers etc.
Pic related, actual example.
Contagion 101, psyop.

David Bowie was a fucking prophet.

Sounds like a h'white kid to me. How long until he gets the "white hispanic" Zimmerman treatment.

STARP BLOBONALD BRUMPHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

illlegal immigrant kid shoots up school

I've been busy with work all day. What is the second shooting?

Thanks I learned something new today.

guys, my theory is an ai is watching for posts that contain the word "D 4 < 4" on imur, reddit, and cuckchan.

wtf I'm a cruz missile now!

His name is Nicolas de Jesus Cruz. It doesn't get more confirmed that that.

I believe it's the shooting near an NSA base

Does anyone have that image? He was a foster child, so idk how that and DACA works.

I'm all about 2nd amendment, I hate that this stupid shit happened. Florida has great gun laws right now, I really hope this doesn't fuck it up right now. I carry almost every day. 1911 all the way.

I would rather they go for the kid was fucked up than the kid was a nadsi.

FUCKING CROMWELL FLUP WON'T GET AWAY WITH IT

more like predictive programming.

oh shit now this all makes sens.

Sign my petition asking potus 2 publicly call for the resignation of supreme court justice ginsburg for supporting dropping the age of sexual consent to 12 years old in her book.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/potus-donald-j-trump-publicly-call-stepping-down-supreme-court-justice-ginsburg-who-supports-pedophilia

How many times does that shit jam when you shoot it?

just speculating, but "k" for /k/ommando?
plus I've already confirmed his friends on that account played niggerball for his school

Holy fuck how have I never realized this?

flvoters.com/pages/c112397.html

Previous information:

30 November 2016 voter list: Nicolas De Jesus Cruz, 803 W Oakland Park Blvd, APT A 12, Oakland Park, FL 33311 Florida Democratic Party.

31 October 2016 voter list: Nicolas De Jesus Cruz, 803 W Oakland Park BLVD, APT 2 A, Oakland Park, FL 33311 Florida Democratic Party. 3348841

Dubs checked. But go make a thread about it.

Yeah…he's not white. I wonder if he was an anchor baby until he got taken by CPS.

i think i might have used to work with this kid or his brother. facebook facebook.com/evan.cruz.5076/about?lst=100000810943244:100009467772165:1518650938

Fug, this is not good for us, or any other US based group. It gives them the ability to cut us down before we even begin.
Lone wolves get results I suppose.

Is he some kind of movie star?

This song was the first thing I thought of as well, I wonder if it'll get banned from radio play like how Pumped Up Kicks did.

I've been trying to catch it on cuck chan, but threads 404 instantly when "D 4 < 4" is in the thread title and people keep posting the image with that title - if there even is such an image that confirmed his status.

everything in Florida is public record, shouldn't be too hard to find out

A spic, how long before they memory hole it or start pushing through some new gun control legislation? Or they could just call him white.

POGULD CROMP THIS IS THE LAST SCOOP

What an effective way to hold knives, he'd fuck you up just like wolverine.

>spelling it retardedly here
You can say DACA here. For all the problems with our moderation they're not going to shoah a thread for that word being posted.

Can someone dig up whether he was actually a DACA recipient or if people just said that because he's a spic?

Signed

Alcee Hastings once proposed a bill authorizing a "preeemptive strike" on Iran and regularly votes for and requests aid to israel. He also paid a staffer 220k to settle sexual assault charges but maintains his innocence.

archive.fo/lWhly

The soycuck epidemic is real.
Mini blogpost: encountered that at a goodwill even here, in a red state. Fat little soycuck, complete with the fag half-shaved haircut and dyed hair. Almost called it a faggot in the store.

The name is from what was heard over the police scanners that's why there are several spellings.

Reminder: If any of you get any photos straight from a source make sure to check and see if there is any exif data

Never, you get what you pay for and you feed it 230g ammo, which it was designed to shoot. 4.25 inch barrel, 230gr remington golden sabers, don't limp wrist it and it functions like clockwork.

The problem is when you get into the 3" barrels with light bullets. John Browning designed the gun for a 5" barrel shooting a 230gr bullet. If you change this up you have to change the spring. Also limp wristing does not allow pistols to fully eject the casing (not just 1911s) so if you are stove-piping that may be your issue.

You also will want to spend ~$900 if you choose a 1911 platform. Much of the design is dependent upon the quality of machining and components used. I carry a sig C3 which set me back $952 including tax and stuff. (same as pic, not my gun though)

Not saying it's the best, but it is what I like. All my military buddies give me shit for not having a glock, but I don't care. I shoot well with this gun and if I can't take out the threat with 8 shots I have done something wrong. I have an extra mag so I guess 15.

"Never let a crisis go to waste" Some poor bastards in the Middle East will be getting bombed tonight.

Anybody notice that the shills on 4 absolutely fucked off around 5:30 EST?

I’ll let you plow my soipucci if I’m wrong, but I’m willing to bet the shooter was in a bunch of Antifa/La Raza/commie groups.

DACA WENT CACA

might as well shove a shotgun down your pants m8 those things are huge. I carry an M&P Shield and the single-stack mag is really nice for cc

Hopefully all spics, niggers, and gommunists.

Apparently he followed a Syrian rebel group, as well as an ISIS front end on Instagram.

What are you, a manlet?

par for the course

I am a thin person and I carry it wearing a small button down behind the hip at a 15-20degree angle and nobody at work notices.

see

DREAMING OF SNACKBARS, ALOHA VALENTINES

Has this been posted before, forgive me if it has.

That has to be fake, ANTIFA can't be that stupid as to include hashtags linking directly to a supposed image of the shooter.

I haven't seen it; good catch.

if this is real then antifa is finished

If that's true this shooting is about the M.E. and not gun control. It will be interesting what "officials" go on the record and if they have military backgrounds.

user

That shirt is "communism, it's a party" It is a joke shirt not an antifa shirt.

looks nothing like him

For a handgun, 1911's are large.

Laguna Beach Antifa is /ourguys/ posing as antifa. This is exactly what they do.

It looks like that commie faggot from West Point Spencer Rapone.

Kikes always try to have multiple objectives for every psyop.

Is there a difference?

Mein gott

Video posted by the shooter the night before.

Musk put the Starman ( Bowie's body) in space, and there's a Valentine's Day shooting as in one of his songs?
(((cohencidence)))

That looks extremely similar to him. You might need glasses.

dumb shitpost

the bridge of the nose is wrong.
the antifa dude has a curved nose, the shooter does not.

bull up

All the threads on cuckchan are shit, and the good ones I have seen are instantly deleted. More evidence that place is controlled.

somebody confirm this is real or fake, libtards will go apeshit

David Bowie's real name was/is Menachem Spiegel Glass. And there is something very fucked up and esoteric being manifested ever since his "death".

Broward isn't very red. It's pretty brown though.

It's obviously fake, it looks nothing like him. He's supposedly a former student and I doubt he would've been away from the school long enough to transform his appearance significantly. What is the shooter's age?

Can pic 2 be archived?

a lot of antifa is actually Holla Forums larping doing psyop.

Good point.

second vid clip down

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article200127549.html

his insta

pbs.twimg.com/media/DWBuoP5U8AAnyOC.jpg

School shootings are a spook.

CNN NAMES NIKOLAS CRUZ AS SHOOTER
Notice it's Nikolas with a "K" I wouldn't put it passed CNN to lie about this.

Archive doesn't save the contents of the page so this screenshot will have to do
Link: cnn.com/2018/02/14/us/florida-school-shooting/index.html

No, but I can confirm its veracity.

Obviously it's with a k, his instagram is "Cruz Nikolas"

@nikolascruzmakarovi WAS JUST DELETED

How nice

Absolute bullshit. Kys fucktard.

imgur.com/a/vqKt0
i.imgur.com/cpbatfx.jpg
i.imgur.com/LBrokdj.png
archive.is/RWh9B

here it is
archive.is/CJzRb

the internet is being scrubbed
archive and save it all

This proves that he was a left-winger. If he was a right-winger with a twitter feed full of Trump memes then twitter would have left his account up.

IS IT NIKOLAUS OR NICOLAS?

WHAT THE FUCK. Registered democrat with a male America great again hat and love of guns?

Nicolas

Supposedly his brother was in on the shooting too, right? We need info on him now!

Probably got it for gag purposes, maybe? Spics are funny creatures.

MSM is gonna pounce if the MAGA hat guy is him. They won't even mention the voting records that say he was a democrat

imgur has been deleting images
i suggest keeping them on local harddrives

Get out there and hit the latino angle

FOX and CBS are reporting a Nikolaus Cruz. Media can't seem to the spelling right. Instagram profile may have been him after all.

I'm still suspicious of his Instagram account. Who uses a social media account for only a week and only posts "disturbing mentally ill teen posts" like that. Seems like a big jewish trick tbh.

Parkland/Coral Springs a rich gated white, Cuban and Jewish area, antifa and communist group are common here, every couple blocks there's a synagogue, living there for 20+ years makes me wish I was never born here.

I'll hit the latino heads with my kkkrowbar

They can't mention a goddamn thing because not only is he unmistakably a spic, but a democrat, as well.
MEMORY HOLE

He looks like that swimmer.
You know, the one from the Olympics who cost hisself millions of dollars by getting caught smoking dope.

definitely, thank you for putting it in words

false flag. Everything just screams it.
It's too perfect of a match to be real. This is a polished product, not an instance of human drama.

He is clearly Nikolas, one of the russian hackers that helped Donald Glompf win the election by hacking the polls here is a video of him before the shooting

Psyop actors. I guarantee there's no other social media trace to be found.

got any memory hole topics from 2017?
we need a memory hole thread and starting with this as the op will be redundant

He's latino, they don't throw their own under the bus.

on ssris?

No not so obvious. Local media was reporting it was Nicolas De Jesus Cruz (a spic) before the "k" spelling was reported by the major networks.

That Instagram account was used for less than a week in July 2017. Very fucking convenient that he was also wearing a Trump hat. What is happening now is that no one really knows what is going on and the media is using this opportunity to craft a narrative before they go back and edit their original articles.

its Dylan Klebold

A memory hole just popped up, yesterday, with the NSA escapees getting fucking murdered.

twitter.com/search?q=place:07d9c976af888000
tweets with location on

Even the Sheriff's name is Scott (((Israel)))

volafile.org/r/gfhwkxcr
POST ALL BACKUP IMAGES/VIDEOS HERE
SHIT IS GETTING SCRUBBED.

Most likely they were just reporting "Nicholas" because it's the more common of the spellings

SUSPECT.IDENTIFIED
BEWARE
SUSPECT.IS ARMED AND DANGEROUS

Name: Lloyd Oliver Willis
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Phone: 202-492-3175
Email: [email protected] and [email protected]
Usernames:oliverwillis , owillis , OliverWillis1977
Social Media:
Facebook: facebook.com/oliverwillis
Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/oliver-willis-a805001
FourSquare: foursquare.com/owillis
Twitter: twitter.com/owillis
Google+: plus.google.com/ OliverWillis1977
Flickr: flickr.com/people/owillis
Pinterist: pinterest.com/owillis1977/
Amazon: amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AHC4IUNJ52BDA3DTU7GL32EVLGZA
Meetup: meetup.com/members/10885/?_cookie-check=mggsZT80T-ueVmw6

Listen dipshit, sometimes violence occurs that isn't the result of government fuckery. You dumbasses are always calling false flag without the slightest, tiniest shred of proof, and it's obnoxious as fuck.

Okay got any infographic pics of that event?

(((WARNING SIGNS)))

he had an interest in guns

This is a board of peace, and not your personal army, faggot. Give up your position.

Boku no Pico

He looks white enough for their purposes, and he was a Trump Supporter. Besides, shaking up the standard narrative every once in a while helps destabilize the public more.

There isn't. Not one credible facebook page or twatter or anything else but those two fucking Instagram profiles have been found for Nikolas with a "k". Both Instagram accounts were only used for a short period of time then radio silence. The Instagram accounts were all pictures of some kid covering his face posing with guns. You can find screencaps of those Instagram accounts in the 1st thread.

Fake and gay. I'm not buying this bullshit.

There's a thread for it, in the catalog. Go check it out.

Oliver give yourself in to authorities

It's possible this spic stole the MAGA hat when antifa attacked a Trump rally

That's a twitter satire account.

which is it now?

That's just the big antifa nigger.

0 results found on the catalog

Where did we get the source that his name was Nicolas de Jesus Cruz? Because now all the MSM is saying its Nikolaus Cruz

The one where he gives israel 200 mill, amnesty to illegals, and takes the guns. Whatever that one is.

user, thread making isn't restricted only to certain posters. The BO discourages megathreads, so just go to the NSA thread, and make some infographs to post later.

His name on official government records is Nicolas, the fake news has a fake transliteration.

see

I think it is really Nikolas. Anywhere it says Nicolas is most likely a mistake because Nikolas isn't that common.

SUSPECT.IDENTIFIED
BEWARE
Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

Listen, remember the nigger who shot an old black man on the street? Remember the niggers who tortured the Trump Supporter? Those were real. Those had real people doing real things, not a fuckng Hollywood plot like so many false flags. This is my suspicion, and I'm calling it out now until I see something real.
It's a polished consumer product. I'm waiting until I see something different.

im asking for any images of memory hole events from 2017, which i have none of

Maybe the fake news is trying to make his first name seem more h'White

You think there's a chance that they're the same person? Because while the birth dates and location match up, (although some sources say 18 years old and some, 19) it's just getting weird.

and you are going beyond skepticism and just saying government would not do psyops
fuck off

Parkland is a jew area of Fort Lauderdale.

The media themselves reported it as Nicolas de Jesus Cruz. Not sure where they got their source.

If you click on any of the search result articles it's changed to just Nick Cruz now.

the maga hat was a gag, stop propagating the trump supporter thing

BOGART BLUMPKIN LITERALLY DID A HITLER

Would you quit spamming about your ape crush already, you faggot hotpocket? Don't think nobody saw your post you deleted in the NSA thread.

Oh really? Could I have a source?

Why don't you have any?

here's a niko with a k

instagram.com/niko_cruz/
↑ Title :: Nikolas Cruz (@niko_cruz) • Instagram photos and videos

the fact that hes a beaner and a registered democrat

because i dont keep my files on the (((cloud))) and have not access to my regular repository

TREUNAL STROMMF HAS GONE.TOO.FAR

ImPBREACH

His birthday is May 26, 1998, making him 19 years old.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEME!

$1000 in bitcoin to the first one to post pictures of the dead students

SHOOTER IDENTIFIED

SUSPECT.IDENTIFIED
BEWARE

Age 39
Takoma Park, MD
Social Media:

I think the MAGA hat is a gag, but I guarantee CNN is gonna pounce on it. I think, like Eric Harris with Hitler, he "likes" Trump just to offend people even if he doesn't like him personally.

The guy that is registered as a democrat is Nicolas de Jesus Cruz, but this is Nikolaus Cruz. I'm confused.

Apparently there was another account
@cruz_nikolas
archive.fo/1qXAn
You can see this is the account with the "Syrian" connection.

and oh-so-reliable CNN says September, also 19

archive or it didn't happen

it means its cuckchan disinfo

Post the fucking photo of his face. How fucking long is it taking to publish his face

the middle name de jesus is confirmed, the voting records are for nicolas de jesus cruz. i really doubt theres 2 nicolas de jesus cruz in the same town 1 year of age apart

MEDIA SCUM
low for here even
post escrow

I just think it's weird that the newer reports are calling him "Nikolaus" as if they got it wrong before. And also that if it's wrong, then there's another 19 year old Nicolas de Jesus Cruz in Florida.

1911 is a reliable and accurate sidearm. Obviously, it depends on your scenario.

it could be. would be a hell of a coincidence. its not worth putting thought into imo because occams razor

They're saying he learned how to make bombs by watching Youtube videos.
Another angle of attack - internet censorship.

What the fuck. Did he even use bombs in the school?

not yet,,, lol

No, it's a trick.

I think that is a lie. Those types of videos are not allowed on youtube.

WHY DO WE STILL NOT KNOW WHAT THIS FAGGOT LOOKS LIKE

Been digging around for any bills going through government that could benefit from a false flag.
"H.R 4918" was introduced on the 2nd Feb 2018.
"S.2148" is a related Bill introduced earlier on 16th Nov 2017
The bills mention a whole bunch of other shootings by Democrats White supremacists.
looks like (((they))) are trying to give greater surveillance power to the FBI to hunt down that dangerous hacker 4chan.

Because he isn't white.

We do. Pay attention.

If he was white it would be one of the first things explicitly stated.

Yet we do, chill bro, and we always know what's going to happen next.

hes not white

looks white to me

Supposed footage from inside the classroom, with supposed narrow grouping bullet holes in a laptop screen.

Shrodinger's Latino. They're white when it is convenient.

Looks like some kind of pan-european mutt, or "white hispanic" or whatever 56% euphamism.

Anyone think that sounds like a pistol?

That text alert got me cracking up

he is a mutt

VIOLENT TIMES DAY

it sounds like a shitty phone mic

All shitskins are mutts, they got raped by the spanish centuries ago because a good chunk of them were degenerate faggots and kikes.

Gee user, you sure did convince me.

Can anyone make out the hat in the profile picture?

No it's not fake..just went to the page and it's VERY real.

False flag confirmed.

the fire rate doesn't seem like a rifle unless it was on semi auto

I haven't heard anything about that. I am sure I will hear more tomorrow from the local perspective. I just can't stand to watch television, 4 minutes of crap for 10 seconds of real info. It's stupid.

I wouldn't doubt SSRI's, one of the most dangerous drugs out there. Most of what I heard pointed to someone who was armed by irresponsible family members. Know someone well before you buy them/allow access to a gun is my opinion.

Seemed like he was in a shitty situation and an uncle type tried to get him into hunting to be a positive male bonding experience and it backfired.

Foster kid, social outcast, crazy, time innawoods can help that. But in this case it didn't. If the stories I have heard are real. This is also speculation on my part.

it's a trump hat

There was a shooter in German they did the same name change with.

Ali Daud Sonboly
Ali David Sonboly
David Ali Sonboly
…and now recorded as…
David Sonboly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Munich_shooting

That isn't a AR-15 like they're saying.

…oh and they say he was "influenced by the far-right" of course

trump hat yet supports antifa also

Hard to say but isn't it interesting that the video has just been uploaded but is already at the potatocam, lowest possible resolution?
Kid is clearly using a modern smartphone but as we have seen countless times before, the law of potato comes into effect when dealing with "mass shooting" footage - it magically becomes so grainy that virtually nothing is visible.
And what can you even say about the laptop with the "bullet holes"?

he doesn't support antifa retard. that picture is not him.

Laguna Beach antifa is a fake parody account

fucking weird that someone would stand up or bother trying to take a picture of a laptop when a shooter is on the loose

So was that Facebook his? The one where he liked the LGBT community? Was he a spic faggot?

What pisses me off the most, is that these fuckers who are going to throw away their lives never choose more productive targets.

Because of the red cap. No other evidence. Luckily we beat their investigative journalism with our autism. They will eat that accusation.

It's because the fucking retard that uploaded it here reencoded it to webm for no fucking reason. You can grab the .mp4 DIRECTLY from instagram. He intentionally degraded the quality.

CNN is saying he had multiple magazines and an AR-15

I'll play devil's advocate here and say that it's possible that the video was downloaded and reuploaded so many times by people online that it lost some quality from compression and further compression. I know this is the case with jpg's. Not sure about MP4's.

The only real way to find out is to find the source post with the originally uploaded video.

I was just wondering this.. maybe he had a specific target? Otherwise I agree

But is he a Dreamer though?

No, not this guy. I was talking about the shooting in Germany 2016. They did same thing as now - name change & blame far right.

Now it's being reported as Nikolaus Cruz so who knows

No, it was taken from Youtube and I didn't lose any quality encoding it, fucker. You are however correct, there is a higher quality version available.

The kid who allegedly took the video in the classroom states that the event took place in a building separate from the rest of the school (Freshman building). So most of the students will not have been able to witness what actually happened.

that doesnt make any sense,,, lol. jpg's dont change when you upload/download them unless you take a screenshot and save it that way which nobody does

for distribution

Got to get info from the enemy to see what they're angle is

So we know the yids are going to try their hardest to push through more disarmament for us. Shootings happening in anti-gun states doesn't suit their narrative, it goes against it, so why not enact one in a pro-freedom state like Florida? Hopefully it'll get shitcanned when it gets leaked that a bean killed people as they often do, and not a straight White christian male with an AR15, I hope you fuckers are prepared to resist any and all attempts to disarm us.

that looks surreal

I like Mike and I can't stand kikes who reach into your past for leverage against you.

It's too much of a coincidence for me that the shooter had an AR-15

It is your duty as a man if you love righteousness and truth to call him a faggot.

They are very careful to capture the "soft" treatment of "White" suspects (did the same with D. Roof) to give the press/left-wing fodder for weeks of stories centered around "if he was black he would've been shot/beaten/thrown on the ground".

Kid has a widow's peak.

jpg's lose data when copied
Try saving a photo from social media, reupload it and save it again. You'll notice a difference.

You don't understand how compression works, do you?

Learn how things work before saying stupid shit. Most sites, including twatter, instagoy, jewtube, any social media/video site in general, REENCODES the video when it's uploaded. It's not like here where the raw file you upload is what you get.

I remember arguing with a dumb bitch on Goybook when the faggot den got shot up, she was preaching the MSM "muh AR15" bullshit despite the fact he had a Sig MCX. They've been conditioned quite well to associate Armalite Rifles with child killing nigger slayers. Mass murder committed? Must've been with an AR15. Military act cruel to poor dindu nuffin sand niggers? Well they use AR derived rifles, so the guns must be bad.

The conquistadors were a spanish organization of sorts, and the reality is that most of them were already mutts. A large amount of them were like an assortment of muslim rape babies that left whatever country they were born in to become mercenaries at sea. This explains the large variance of appearance in spics, because if the conquistadors were 100% spaniard, the spics would at least look the same, in the ones with the lowest non-white mixture.

Aside from the ones that look Abo-tier because aztec/mayan heritage you also have some that look (and act) like arabs. Spics are basically the blueprint for a mongrel society that the jews badly want. The genetic diffusion they are made of is the stuff of nightmares.

what is this application being used here? i remember seeing it in the vegas threads

spic has some mickey mouse ears, digusting

A widow's peak to take an eye out.

Hes a spic through and through.

That's not how it works you fucking retard. They lose data when re-encoded. Get off the fucking computer.

It was already degraded before being posted here, fuckwit.
It did not look grainy because I "deliberately reduced the quality", it was already in that state. Let it go, you're wrong.

He had dog fancy, car and driver, and highlights. THe high capacity puzzle issue.

Copying files doesn't destroy data. Re-encoding files does.
When a picture is uploaded to "social media", they recompress the image.

>>>/cuckchan/

If that's true it would be suicide for the Kikes to release it.

Doesn't look like him.

Local here. There are a few points of interest that I'd like to bring up:
(1) Today happened to be a snap election for a House seat representing Sarasota county. A Democrat won (Margaret Good).

(2) According to the news broadcast approximately 1 hour after the shooting:
(a) it occurred shortly before 3:00 PM
(b) There was a PLANNED FIRE DRILL scheduled for around that time.
(c) The incident was given Level 3 Mass Casualty status, meaning that there is potential for 21-100 victims (of varying degrees of severity).

(3) Early reports stated there were two shooters. One was still on the loose and the other in custody.

So, there was a planned evacuation at exactly the same time as the actual incident at a time when classes would nearly be over with multiple suspects being replaced with a lone suspect that just so happened to be apprehended within a mile of the incident. At a time when the Florida legislature is growing increasingly blue and already very anti-gun (because guns scare tourists and Disney owns the state).

Then again, Pulse happened and nothing really came of it…

it's snapchat

Spread it then

We are agreeing and you are getting upset over semantics.

Correct, the quality was not visibly lowered from its current state since it was already very grainy.
Keep grasping at straws like an autist instead of contributing by actually posting the mp4 you claim to have access to.
Waste of fucking space.

They're trying to make White Supremacy qualify as domestic terrorism.

That must be the brother. I dont think both were apprehended.

I'd be surprised if he used anything else. The AR is ubiquitous. (((They))) can't possibly hope to ban it at this point. It's not a novelty or obscure, it's been the best selling firearm in America for nearly a decade (a decade full of record-shattering gun sales, no less!)

He's confirmed hispanic dem

>voterrecords.com/voter/70825870/nicolas-cruz

web.archive.org/web/20180215004331/https://voterrecords.com/voter/70825870/nicolas-cruz

Holy shit that does look like him.

OH SHIT

Checked.
Considering this doesn't fit the MO of other false flags, was it possible the SpicShooters planned to open fire just before/after the fire drill? When everyone was condensed leaving/coming back from the drill.

curious on why he had a trump hate in his profile picture

Ebin ngl

First two are the same for sure, hairline, brow ridge. Third pic is very possible, the cleft chin and hair line. Could be his brother in it though.

Maybe he was planning a false flag on Antifa's behalf?

Irony.

Media is reporting on a Nikolaus Cruz. This may be a different person.

I meant the photo looks like a Photoshop

That is some high level thinking to attribute to a 19 year old but never the less a possibility

Going to guess that he was a dreamer too

It could be either of them really. The audio doesn't seem to contain any supersonic cracks, but allegedly the shots were coming into the room. Blanks? Hand gun?

There's numerous spellings floating around, I'm hedging on this being correct for the moment.

Hairline is totally wrong. see

what did you use to get this info?

Bingo. It's going to be buried fast.

Title: Mi Abuela No Sera Feliz
Artist: Esteban Rodgers
Medium: 5.56 on remedial student

Only CNN. Local media and people that knew him spelled it Nicholas. But it may be an alias.

look here

face structure too seems like the antifa dude nose is wider

Reminds me of all the conflicting evidence in the 99 faggots and 1 dunecoon incident.

He looks like jewish actor Dave Franco

Maximum damage control from the brainlet. You wanted that webm version so it could be (You)rs and just could not stomach the idea of just linking or embedding the original file.

>(((CNN))) reports him as having a more Russian spelling of the first name
Makes you think.

I meant 49.

Obvious fake.

Trauma based mass population control.

>(((florida)))

Not if only the brother was taken into custody as reported.

Damage control for sure.
Antifa thug shoots up school
Nice headline

I got it

Pic of shooter?

anyone know the brothers name?

I really hope it's the spic. I wouldn't put it passed the media to lie to craft a narrative and memoryhole their old articles.

It's all national media reporting the K spelling. See

that looks like it must be him. look at those lobes… man. he looks like a ferengi.

I don't have the original, I found it on Youtube and posted it since no other cunt had bothered and no, I didn't cause it to be grainy, that's the way it was already.
The way you're talking, it's clear that you don't even manually encode but use some kind of app that forces you to reencode at low res. If I had the high res version I would have encoded it at a high bitrate and, like the version I posted, there would have been no visible loss of quality from the way it was to begin with.
Just kill yourself you waste of space.
Filtered.

Oh yeah I forgot all about the eye witness reports all day.

Remember Sam Goldblum (Possibly a psudonym for Sam Hyde) says "Nastasi bites bitches"

What did he mean by this?

This is the real thread theme.

All other proposals are fake thread themes, although one user in thread #1 was close.

source on bottom pic?

It was posted in the first thread, retard. You lose again.
You just don't learn.
Your nigger brain is burning so bad you're hallucinating claims that were never made.

Oh, just to add.
Linking or embedding? How fucking new are you?

voterrecords.com/voter/70825870/nicolas-cruz

Also, multiple sources reporting frequent drills leading up to the shooting as well as being told there would be blanks fired during an upcoming drill:

infowars footage of fox footage:
hooktube.com/watch?v=c2poLGwWKuk
video.genyoutube.net/c2poLGwWKuk
@1:25

Hairlines can change user.

see

Hair grows and then you get it cut

Well, that would take planning and forethought. And…they're spics. So…no, probably. But, on the other hand, I think that's the point. YOU would have thought to do that because YOU are white. So, it is lends more credence to the narrative. Non-white people don't need to be convinced.

Florida is very much not a pro-freedom state. We cannot even open carry. Considering that Florida is, like, 90 degrees and humid all the fucking time, this alone should be a crime against humanity. We are moderately pro-gun but that is only in comparison to, say, Commiefornia. Fun fact: our most staunch anti-gun legislators are spic Republicans.

SPREAD IT

(((national)))
Theyre just repeating what reuters or AP told them. Local news was actually there.

Nigger he has had a widows peak his entire life it looks like.

christ user it isn't that hard to post something when asked

wouldn't surprise me if they changed the spelling of his name on the news to keep people from profiling him

This was the stressor that set off the unsub. I know this because I watch Criminal Minds.

This shit seems to happen around/during "drills" quite a bit. I'd be inclined to stay the fuck home if I heard about an upcoming "drill" at my school or workplace.

He'd been talking about doing this for some time

Also no alarms went off. isn't that odd I though schools have them for this type of situation.

No idea what that means, sorry.

The event happened in a building detached from the main school. Convenient. You'd think that a man with mass murder on his mind would choose the area with the most victims, the most hiding places, the most entrances and exits, not a small building separate from the main block.

Memory hole incoming.

If we can confirm that he was a DACA recipient I will be so goddamn happy.

so his target was antifa but he settles for his school instead

CSI has already run his fingerprints and DNA, he's 99% western European with 1% Hispanic admixure and uses tanning cream and a criminal record going back 19 years to his birth to white parents:^)

Now's the time to dig, everything will be scrubbed by tomorrow morning I guarantee.

They got off easy. I'd rather be shot than turned into a scented candle.

yeah that doesn't make any sense at all to me, if he were wanting to kill antifa why not just shoot up the local synagogue?

Could be. He was a Doer for sure.

That does not look like the guy everyone is reporting on.

Also he wanted to kill antifags? Jesus fucking Christ, WHY DIDN'T YOU! YOU SHOT UP A SCHOOL OF UNRELATED WHITE KIDS. WHAT THE FUCK.

Then was that him wearing an Antifa shirt? Or was he MAGA?

I like his "I'm White" dye job, lol

Almost as if he was intentionally building up a right wing social media presence.._

There doesn't seem to be a nikolous cruz on the voter registration website in the oakland park area I could be missing something though

hes wearing the same thing

No I mean his face doesn't look like the guy whose Instagram is getting passed around.

Good job, you did the work for the autistic faggot crybaby.
Nice quality, I now see something strange about the PC with the "bullet holes" - it's still perfectly lined up with the desk, exactly as it would be if it was being used for work.
Now also notice that 2 of the shots are on the same side with one on the middle. Why didn't the shots move the comptuer AT ALL? In reality 3 shots would probably knock it clean off the desk but assuming they passed through with minimum moment due to the high velocity, then at least it would yaw the PC clockwise in accordance with impact on the left side.
But no. It's in perfect OCD-compatible alignment.
"strange"

Probably a different spelling

Or they may have scrubbed it already.

THIS. Dubs confirm false flag directed at Holla Forums and ebil "Alt Right" nah-tzeees.

Sounds right. Very phony sounding.

possibly that. Why would he be posting his plan on a youtube video in the comments too seems very odd like he's trying to tell everyone what he is planning

So it seems this isn't the registered democrat guy and that Nicolas de Jesus Cruz was a mistake. Turns out he was BASED alt-kike or some shit. What a fucking faggot.

Are the kikes just getting sloppy?

Maybe he was gonna kill as many highschool students as possible before they go to college to learn Sociology.

He made his presence very well-known. Even alt-right fags aren't that brazen.

So he's registered democrat but likes Trump and hates Antifa.

What is this timeline?

in for the "he targeted non-white students" line

Provide the original with a downloaded copy, nigger. People like you throw fits about "everything's fake like the vegas shooting because everyone's cell phones are giving potato quality" while insisting shit-encoded webms are the only way to go. Post the original source and people can actually see shit.

There was no asking, and that video was posted last thread. It's also some faggot recording his screen instead of getting the source video while covering up the account name for no reason.

JEwgle accounts can be renamed. Highly possible someone's faking shit.

Can't wait for him to start talking and for them to release the video of the interview where he claims to be 1488 one man RWDS.

we need conformation on who this is. Facebook profile, twitter, or instagram something

Yeah, the spelling is off. His name is Nikolaus.

No wonder it took you 3 years to leave cuckchan…

Maybe he was a magapede that wanted tosacrifice himself to doom the other daca spics

There might be something to this

archive.is/cEG1Z

Everyone will deny this, but if we didn't know his name, and judged exclusively on that picture, everyone would say he was white.

Tucker carlson interviewed a number of the students who were at the school today, none of them looked or acted like the gave a fuck whatsoever about seeing blood and shot bodies all over the place. You'd think people would be more shaken up over the ordeal.

this kid is a living 56er

Let's level it up to
ANTIFA DACA thug shoots up school

Well, my thing is that's a pretty tight group for someone spraying and praying through a wall. That's a pretty tight group to get anyway if you're shooting as fast as he did, even if you can see the target, much less shooting through a wall.

The more time elapses, the less reliable any information on his identity will be since the glowing niggers have time to create false links and fake histories. The voting records guy seems pretty legit, you're gonna have to provide some compelling evidence to convince me he was in fact an ebil racist magapede.

Top kek whoever made this bait.

Good thing his name is as spic sounding as chen chin sonds chinese

I'm ok with this

I don't trust this because they didn't post any real evidence that supports their claim

He was pretending to be a magapede. OBviously

I noticed. Especially that one mixed girl. No fucks given. Gen Z is desensitized and ready for global bloodshed.

How many people from school shootings have you seen to verify this? Because your post smells a lot like well poisoning disinfo.

No evidence he was DACA until you provide some. I keep seeing this asserted but never backed up. I suspect it's also disinfo.

It makes perfect sense, can't you see? By laying both "I hate antifa and am going to kill them" AND ties to the left, the people behind this don't tie themselves to one option (attacking antifa), and are free to choose which way they want to spin this guy when the time arrives.
The breadcrumb trail allows them to play him as right-wing OR left-wing. Pretty clever tbh.

Didn't have it at the time. Lazy fucks like you are a cancer, someone takes the time to rip and encode a video that no one has seen yet and all you can do is complain because it isn't the res you're used to seeing on your zogbox, fuck you kid. Instead of whining like a bitch, the guy who had the original could just have uploaded it. Easy to spot those who still have mommy to wipe their asses.

David Robert Jones actually, and he looks a lot like that spirit cooking chick here.

Teens these days are so vapid and self-absorbed barely aware of their surroundings let alone empathetic towards the events occuring around them

Another pink-colored hair girl just described the situation acting like nothing happened.

+they're

I was talking about this

I'm really hoping it isn't the same guy.

If he was a maga his action seem off no maga supporters have a problem with schools let alone want to shoot them up. They have problems with politics

Didn't need to

iv'e pushed this b4 "baseball cards" that we can distribute with shit x person has done/ any info on them and a wanted score.

get people to collect them "ironically" and see if any lone wolf takes the bait.

"My very first instinct was to first take a video…"
Generation Z, everyone.

And you linked these comments to this guy how, exactly?

Bullshit he would have gone about the shooting in a different way if he was hunting jews

Look up what "pretend" means.

He would have been hunting yarmulkes kek.

It's real

Also take pictures of laptops with bullet holes in them

Correct.
It makes it worth it and it makes it difficult to narrow down the culprit since there is more than one beneficiary of the incident.

recolored his hair

checked

It's the "we know we are going to stage a mass shooting early next year, but dont' know whether the situation will favour making our man right-wing or left-wing, so we will cover both possibilities."

Ask the guy who made the original post. Besides. Name's the same and they're both talking about shooting up their schools.

Ya man I know what pretend means I'm just out-ruling the possibility he was for real a maga supporter

Stand down order given to observe reaction and re-orient narrative. It's getting soy obvious.

They used Nikolaus because it sounds white as compared the the beaner fucking last name. It makes it easier for the Jew to pin it on whites while grabbing for muh guns.

SIEG HEIL! He's a faggot confirmed.

What is it with normalfags and not shutting the fuck up during a life threatening event

Bullets more often slice through objects malleable enough. I can see certain rounds cutting through a laptop like paper. If laptops were dense enough to catch and hold a round then yeah it should move. Also speed over distance is a factor.
Weight and malleability of the target object vs. Weight,speed and size of the projectile

Ar15s also shoot tiny little sharp bullets that move very fast.

That is confirmed spic

Also, consider why you can't see through the bullet holes. It's just a white color instead of seeing through it. The walls behind it are clearly an off-color, not white.

Three so far, not a single one had an ounce of reaction.

third one "there was blood and gunpowder everywhere" with all the emotion you'd describe a trip to the corner store.

searching for "nicolas cruz florida oakland park facebook" only gives articles about the shooting

That's also an issue. That's the kind of group you might get if the laptop was your actual target. We are to believe 3 stray shots all landed that close.

Well it's answered with this video. Yes it's possible. Looks like the rounds are fast enough and small enough to cut through without overcoming the friction.

These kids aren't retarded at all.

See my thoughts here

3 rounds through a wall with a rifle with that group? Stranger things have happened but that's pretty crazy. They only said 'AR15 style' which means it was anything from an AK to a Red Ryder.

> twitter.com/SunGamingYT/status/963951650527379456/photo/1

archive.is/x5BVt

I don't even think you have to do editing with the original. The kid looks like a fucking living neanderthal.

Anyone notice the (((star))) in the top right corner of the only video of shots being fired?

RITUAL MASSACRE?

Sam Hydalgo did nothing wrong!

In all seriousness, this is very close to DWS office. 20 min away. She is deep state fuck who would certainly help with a false flag for a gun grab given how hard she should be going down for multiple murders, treason you name it.

Is this a fucking gun grab? If it's not CLEARLY a muhwite supreeemacist yet they can use to push their "muwhite supreemacism is domestic terror" legislation, it still comes off as a false flag given all the circumstances. Gun grab.

I guess in the end it could be a pissed off gen z spic. Oh well. Whatever pushes civil war closer.

BE PREPARED TO FIGHT BACK IF THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE

How about the DA?

>(((kike))) school
hmmm…
archive.is/MfFdc#selection-2667.688-2667.943
archive.is/7IlzM
archive.is/vglXK

This is wrong the profile they have for him has teh wrong birthday. said he was born in 1989

Spread this image

Patrician/10

But he was born in 1989, he's 19. Fucking kikes.

Spread the real thing

exactly what I was saying>>11265742

No need to hide your colors anymore eh Jim?

Here's a high-res version of his actual registration

nice thumbnail

Can't post directly from a youtube rip dumbtard.
Wahhh, someone posted a video that no one had seen, but it wasn't as crisp as mommy's 42" plasma, wahh, wahh.
God, just stop.

Nice thumbnail, faggot.

And they just gave away their position.
That's a great reactive reflex.

It was a typo user, I'm already on my way to reeducation.

Here's a high-res version of his actual registration

oh fuck it's real
archive.is/oxpyv

top jej

?

It'd be nice to get a picture to go along with that name just to erase any possibility of doubt in others

All he would have had to do was roll a nickel down the hall.

hello fellow ant hows your day?

What unit are you playing that has a 40" plasma? Is it one of the funky forgeworld tanks?

Possibly related to Jew diablerie but there is a New Moon and partial solar eclipse tomorrow. In addition, Saint Valentine was according to legend, executed for refusing to sacrifice to Pagan gods.

wut will onand gurmp do nukst?

Buzzfeed running with his photo

archive.is/MwCOs

Yes you can. Youtube mp4s work perfectly fine. You're retarded.
IT WAS IN THE PREVIOUS THREAD ALREADY JAMAL PEOPLE ALREADY SAW THE VIDEO IN FAR BETTER QUALITY JAMAL
Kill yourself.

I didn't say they were smart.

Of course they are. If that even is him, most of his face is conveniently in bright sunlight and does half the skin photoshop job for them.

Confirmed casualties in the hallway?

Archive it!

That might mean something if the faggot wasn't snapchatting the whole thing

And the attempted whitewash begins.

If you're hunting jews wouldn't you selectively find your targets not gun down anyone you saw

archive.is/BuyyO

Also taking pictures of laptops with bullet holes that still blows my mind

The absolute state of Gen Z. I cannot wait to welcome Barron Trump as our Fuhrer!

MUST SAVE

Oh shit, is that a dead nig?

Good thing no one takes paganism seriously anymore.

Current counter-narrative in play:
"His name is Nikolas not Nicolas and he lives at 11000 block of NW 47th Drive in Parkland."

Any counter-counternarratives?

HELLO

SEE YELLOW STAR

he was really hunting jews then, jeez.

BASED ATOMWAFFEN STRIKES AGAIN. WELL DONE LOW IQ FAGGOTS.

BASED DUDEEESSSSS. SURE GLAD TO HAVE DEGENERATES ON OUR SIDE WHO CONTINUALLY FUCK THINGS UP FOR US. I TOO REMEMBER HITLER SHOOTING UP A SCHOOL BEFORE THEY ORGANIZED THE NSDAP.

What are you, illiterate?

Oh look, one of (((them))) come to our party

What makes you say he’s AtomWaffen?

Do you have a source for that claim?

Did you notice the message from (((Sam Goldblum))) @ :14?

We need to confirm he was a democrat or the framing theory is toast I think

Hes obviously a spic.

You're pretty far off from first post there.

Search Nicolas Cruz on voterrecords.com and find the 19 year old, from the exact area and is a registered dem

What about Nikolaus Cruz?

Blue and purple. Like the girl the camera is on for most of the LL video.
Camera also pauses on a purple bag/purple square of material on a desk, then a bright blue trash can on the way out.
Masons and kikes use colors to transmit information and apparently blue and purple together is of particular importance.
archive.fo/sY1cx

no winning with you people

Thank you user

dead nigger down ;)

in certain states the DMV monkeys handle Voter Registration so inaccuracies can occur

I need a confirmation on his middle name and birthdate. From there, its really quite easy to confirm one way or the other.

Yes, but its 'Nicolas' and this guy is named 'Nikolas' and that's what folks are harping on right now.

Fixed.

Shooter's YouTube channel archive.is/DpDjt

Filtered

God damn that is some fucking top tier bait.

this is where you went wrong the first time

truthfinder.com/results/?firstName=Nikolas&lastName=Cruz&middleInitial=&city=&state=ALL&age=&gender=&theme=&type=&qLocation=false&qRelatives=false&qOver30=false
profile could be in here.

Oven yourself shill.

That's at least a more logical emotional response than anyone interviewed by the (((news))) were giving.

Its obvious to me at least that he was an antifa faggot who decided to pose as a trump supporter to make them look bad.

Nobody cares until we can prove it.

Do we have a middle name for the guy?

>archive.is/DpDjt
If that is his YT channel then it lays the foundations for an attack on first person shooters.

UNFORTUNATELY WE'VE ALL BECOME PART OF A CLUB WE NEVER WANTED TO BE PART OF
What did Florida's Attorney General mean by this?
The Sheriff is also encouraging people to "call it up if you see something that is not right, call it up." Also just said that some of the children did not have ID and they're trying to contact the other members, only twelve have been positively ID'd.

read the thread faggot

ACCELERATE DECAY
A BLACK SUN IS RISING

Why is there no FAQ on embedding?
Have some tunes from one of our guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ujZ6WOvuKE

We'd need to print them out for every state, places like New York and California getting multiple Devils' Decks.

Guys this is uber fucking weird. He subscribes to like 10 channels, 3-4 of them are those fucking weird toy channels, and disney channel in polish?

archive it right now

yeah I guess it is

You can also bump fire without a bump stock

FUCK he has to be nicolas Cruz from oakland park. Oakland park is 30 mins away from the high school

Interesting maybe he Mk ultra'd himself

That's not the point. Look closing at the animation and how it's being done.

Link

>did you notice the (((yid)))?
always, user
archive.is/NFZ9G#selection-401.1-356.38

We need a confirmed birthdate.
how do we get it?
Could someone call the police in the area and request a birthdate?

youtube.com/channel/UC_eTxaRpZYu0n64VspF07qg

Archive.is wont archive it for some reason

Lmfao, compare it to the original, they've already whitewashed it.

WEALTH BEYOND MEASURE, OUTLANDER

He's also a furry

MKULTRA confirmed.

Might have found his sister.
He liked a "newborn baby" video which seemed a bit out of place. The uploader's name is Karla Cruz and her profile picture looks like it might be him and her, sister? Is it him?
archive.fo/hbfxs
youtube.com/user/karlacruz633

He commented too. It's a relative or gf for sure.

Jesus that youtube account is fucking weird, i would call it a bot if i didn't know better.

we know he is 19 from the new.I checked Nicolas Cruz address from the voter req and it is in the same location of the Stoneman Douglas High School

put a huge suppressor and grenade launcher on it for maximum scare

yeah I'm sure every mass shooter been launching 40mm

user, are you retarded?

What's this random shit?

Maybe because he has a younger relative with that short video from 11/11/16.

NICE HOAX JEWS. YOU REALLY CONVINCED ME THIS TIME, EXCEPT NOT REALLY. TIME FOR BED NOW I'LL CATCH UP ON YOUR LAME STAGED TERROR ATTACKS WHERE RAPE SLAVE MKULTRA VICTIMS ACT SCARED TOMORROW. PS GAS YOURSELVES FOR REAL

I'm all for reading between the lines but this is some "the curtains are blue" type shit

Confirmed Nikolas was a democrat

>suppressor, that have been used in every single shooting LOL
Everything about this would be fucking hilarious if they weren't so evil.

alright last one. it's been thoroughly proven this school is a (((hive)))

archive.is/ZAt9i

I aint good at fancy technology computer stuff but I resized it covered the IP address and put on 2 more memes and yes that took 10 minutes

This spic was mindfucked five ways from friday.
>>>/k/551060
Extreme levels of shilling flooding the /k/ counterpart thread.

Only person dead in the class is black?

It gets stranger and stranger.
Check out Karla Cruz's liked videos.

Okay this shit is beyond fucking weird, look at this. He is subscribed to HUNDREDS of those toy channels.

youtube.com/channel/UC_eTxaRpZYu0n64VspF07qg/channels?view=56&shelf_id=0

The fuck.

Is Karla his mom or the younger relative mentioned above?

Those are his liked videos

Uploads: archive.is/7C3au

Odd, my school's doing Fiddler on the Roof for the spring time.

Is all her subscriptions toy channels as well?

don't forget about usa today and their possible modifications

ummmmmmmm…

Any chance it was for his baby sister?

Advanced autism?

Are those gang tattoos?

parent here. ryan's toy reviews isn't weird, it's just a normal - extremely popular - toy channel.

El Goblino

I don't see that tat on his arm in the photos

That's just fucking super suspicious…. no 19 year old man does that.

He let a kid in his family use his phone/tablet and they did this. That's one of the only explanations not involving serious fuckery.

BLUMPF BTFO

This was planned at a much bigger level. No doubt about that. WHy would that cunt have that…

That seems the most likely explanation. I mean, a lot of people rarely sign out of accounts on family computers.

Those guys suing the government for dox related to Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11 are based in Broward.

Fuck. I just bought that gun. Anyone catch whether it was an SD9 or a .40?

Is that a channel exposing them or self-hypnosis?

Is that really what that show is about? Never watched it. I thought it heavily alluded to Third Reich imagery. Regardless, death to trannies, pedos, traitors, and kikes. Pics deleted from my stash.

it would explain that weird piece of trash he used as a target on his IG account

.40, according to the video title.

This useless nigger probably makes more than a doctor.

He does not sound white to me. He has the urban "amigo" voice. Or was that his friend?

MERCURY FILLED WATER BALLOONS ''''why ?

also IS HE IS OR IS HE AIN'T MEXICAN or in Florida they call them Cubans

THIS HOLE SITUATION IS (((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

BUMPSTOCKS KEK

'MURICA

Weren't those the kind of channels linked to Elsagate where they would put pedo shit and other weird stuff on youtube?

Checked
Yeah, I just frame-by-framed it. It's etched into the barrel near the ejector port.

Shit.

At this point it's not hard to believe they would collude to lie about that for anti-white narrative control. A plausibly deniable "mistake", especially given that online news edit their stories all the time without posting notices to that effect (as shown by newsdiffs.org.)

Must be a younger relative, no way she's old enough to be his mother. Google image search of her Youtube channel profile pic leads to what I presume is her twitter, certainly looks like the same woman. She's an actress with a Jewish manager.
archive.fo/NEeGA
twitter.com/karlita_cruz/media?lang=en
Thousands of photos and videos here. Get them before they're pulled.
Shit, she even has a google panel show up when you search her name. She's a Hollywood actress…
It IS the same girl, right?

Doesn't seem to be, no.

That's TAOFLEDERMAUS. Cool channel; lots of shooting stuff. He used to do a lot of mercury videos.

Shares a tablet or a hand me down to a younger family member. This is most likely a dead end.

so what muslim shithole do you hail from?

Both him and his sister has liked videos of kids shows and samsung phone fixing tutorials

Why not? Mercury in balloons is awesome.

Work your way through them and see.

Yes. The one that struck me as the most odd was that one with the furfag inflation art avatar, how the fuck does an account like that get 135k subscribers? Turns out it reuploads segments of that "paw patrol" kids show and some minecraft autism. Suspicious still.

CRUZ. Nuff said. This mixed pile of garbage deserves the noose. Libshits are already screaming "Due Process!" Fuck them straight to hell.

JUST A REMINDER
If you have anything that might be useful for the investigation, just upload the files here:

volafile.org/r/gfhwkxcr

Nigger voice in background, real white supremacist we have on our hands.

It means they've joined the club of schools that have been shot up by autists. This isn't that difficult.

The kikes use bots to rip off jewtube.

Nothing odd about Weimerica forcing kids to act out jewish propaganda.

Turns out that due process happens in a courtroom. I'm good to find the best quality information that I can find and make a decision based on a rational process.

And the occasional shitpost. Cuz that is just fun.

wut

LOOKIN AT (((YOU TUBE))) VIDEO COMMENT SECTION SEE IF THE GUY LEFT ANY COMMENTS

Boy, looks like he was kicked by a horse as a child.

No, you're fucking wrong. Shut the fuck up.

Not going to lie, that would probably be my first instinct too (provided I was not in any immediate danger). In fact every time I have a dream about a nuke going off near me or an asteroid impacting, the first thing I do in my dream is take out my phone and double-click the power button to launch into the camera.

Good drill there. Why don’t you teach the boys to be men, band together, and fight? Oh right, gotta pacify everyone and make them a sissy gender queer faggot.

I'm just going to add, it might be a different woman and google has matched them purely because the Youtube avatar ties in with "Karla Cruz" when you image search it.
Karla on Youtube seems to have a mole on her cheek where as the actress doesn't, otherwise I can't really tell looks wise, the improvement on the left could easily be the result of makeup.
Requires verification.

^ CIA

If shitlibs are screaming due process looks like they realize it's a spic and have given up on Zimmermaning him.

Just shoot yourself and get it over with.

see

Taking video isn't unique to Generation Z, back when photography became a thing there was a scientist who got caught in a volcano and was too close to run away to safety, so he took pictures of it and protected the camera costing his life. Those pictures helped future generations study more about how volcanoes work.
Though taking pictures in a not-hopeless situation is fucking retarded.

they videotaped through snapchat meaning they opened their phone, launched the app, filmed, typed onto the video, then posted onto story. Pretty dumb to me.

Valentine's Day? More like Violent Times Day, amirite?

There has to be a bunch on Youtube, has to be. This asshole was clearly a blabbermouth so I am positive there are alot but his name is just so common makes it hard to find them.

School District has a policy of purposely NOT reporting problem students to the police
archive.is/FzUci

(((lawyers))) smell blood in the water

I suspect this Karla Cruz is involved somehow, psyop or real shooting.
Look at the last video she liked.
She wanted to learn how to "hard reset", i.e erase all information on her phone.

Okay, let's try to get this shit straight…

A Hispanic, democrat who was possibly a dreamer and left wing extremist possibly did this but the media says he is white…

You don’t want to bum rush the guy head on, but I figure 3 or 4 guys who can get close range when he’s moving through the hall shooting in open doors could do something. Better than sitting there under your desk hoping yours isn’t the unlucky room.

Please, God, let him be an anchor baby too.

Fully agreed. No normal chick that age has a fucking Columbine video on a like list. This cunt is involved.

no, you are not right. This is Violin Chaims Day.

Anyone know if he was into pre pubescent children?

She might not be involved. A lot of bitches are super anti-social.

Holla Forums is a CIA NIGGER HONEYPOT

how old is the sister?

gtfo pedonigger

Florida user here, who lives near the high school

I have seen this spic before, and a friend of mine knew him in high school. He went to an autistic school before Stoneman Douglass and was a real wannabe musclehead who stalked girls before getting mainstreamed to SMD. What happened after that my friend doesn't know, but we assume he got in trouble with the school and decided to bring a gun.

Anything you guys want me to ask my friend who was close with Nick Cruz?

CIA better do there darn job and stop these crazy people from harming others, rather than spying on a bunch of dorks online

Italians and spanish are manletti and manletez

No.

Does that guy go by nicolas or nikolas?

Anti social sure and trouble makers damn sure but very few would ever be interested in what she is while her faggot family member is blowing away a school. Wish we could check and seeif they had a family member deported recently.

They need shit like fire escapes, most classrooms have windows available. If he has more than 2 brain cells, he will know the danger of passing a door with a rifle. You need a weapon, kill him the moment he enters your classroom, that is when he is vulnerable.

is he an illegal?

this is a distant relation of his on faceberg x-DD

was he "anti-Semitic"?

It's a valid question given his Youtube likes which are very pedo loving fucked up.

I KNEW HE WAS AUTISTIC!
Bronie shit never, ever lies!

I would not fug that loli tbh.

He will be tomorrow morning.

WRONG

Agreed. But, this year, we will finally have censorship-free communication :^) The apps are coming. So are the computers, open source ones :^)

Can we enhance image those arm tatts?

But that’s the thing, he was passing open doors with a rifle, if it’s a high school like most there are rooms on both sides, each with male students and teachers… but every video and picture have this kids in some corner just sitting there while the guy rampages.

Like you said, they either need some escapes or they need to figure out a better, more offensive drill.

I get what you're saying, but wouldnt it be great if they actually did their jobs instead of loafing around

He uses the snap handle "yourfuture_mar".

Yeah but "zero tolerance" goes both ways. It's a terrible policy that prevents people from defending themselves.

The fact is nobody wants to protect the kids.
Republicans: They won't spend a fucking dime. They're arrogant boomers that dgaf if their kids die, so long as they get their TV, their munchies, and their vacays
Democrats: They have no reason to help the kids, as them dying is invaluable politically. Their blood is votes, so they'll never do anything about it.

This is the synopsis of 'active shooter' training:

Run away.
Hide.
Attack with overwhelming intensity.

What would you choose?

Look at this shit:

https:// www.facebook.com/mar.suckcruz/videos/1103000439808511/

What's the deal with all the toys channels? And is he a DACA recipient

Oh he was? I was under the impression that he activated the firealarm, and waited for his victims in the hallway. They could possible wait for him to enter the room and flank him, though it would probably cause a few casualties if you get him close quarters with a rifle he is fucked.

LOL you're not supposed to be able to defend yourself, you're supposed to lie there dead while the cops draw a chalk outline and the leftists assault the Bill of Rights.

Exactly what I made me smile, it was a dark ass nigger too, easy to spot.

Fire drills are ineffective, because kids aren't trained to run out of their own accord. They're like trapped animals, conditioned to not run away, not open the exits.

No offense to spics doing false flags for gun grabs, but military-trained Saudi rifle teams had a much, much higher score at far greater range. And just one focused Norwegian who trained himself with CoD did much better than that shitskin fire team, although he was at closer range on a closed island. THAT SAID, this guy did pretty good score-wise, and it sounds like some kikes might have gotten wasted, so credit has to be given for any kike deaths.

ALL PARODY/SATIRE. I DO NOT ADMIRE NOR CONDONE ANY TYPE OF VIOLENCE. BOARD OF PEACE

there was no fire alarm going off in the video

I wasn't even talking about school shootings, but everyday life in school.

kek

What the fuck? Is this 40k?

What about me user?

Yup. Definitely white. #drupfdidthis #bernie2020 #soylatte

On top of pussification of society, they've been teaching since the 90s at least that the "proper" way to deal with an active shooter is to block the door and hide in a corner with the lights off.

Did she shit on her feet? What the hell is going on there?

Just anothe excuse to come and get our guns

I don't understand why it's such a hard idea to understand that during a situation like this it's you vs them and if you run away you're likely to die, being a close quarters room or hallway.
I know it's hard to avoid instinct to run away but still the drills do not help this mentality at all.

no, its usa today dubsman

Checked

Would not put my benis in, okay maybe some light foreplay but no penetration. I would head pat those two lolis, I'd head pat them hard.

I'm reading that BuzzJewFeed ID's the antifa guy in that pic as 24yr. Marcel Fontaine.

Look at this shit. Posted 5 hours ago by a family member

AFAIK it's a priority system, if you can run away from the direction of fire do so, if you can't then hunker down, and if the nigger breaks in then charge them down with improvised weapons the best you can which is a pretty fucking hilarious image and would definitely result in getting BTFO.
The real answer is to allow STEM, non-leftist teachers to have access to rifles.

what's a registered democrat doing in a High school as a student?

even though he is a registered democrat it still is possible he changed his mind sometime after the election

twitter.com/LisaMei62

former student

Dude seriously wtf…

The eternal sportscucks.

Why does he even have that logo on his shirt? Is it the school's mascot because it's almost a complete match for the winning team of the Superb Owl.

facebook.com/letycia.dejesus

it seems that his middle name has significance.

that bitch is fucking retarded.

Just kind of odd as why would he post it today of all days after he finds out his family member pulled that. Probably means nothing but caught my eye.

OOMPA LOOMPA DOOPETY DO
MUHFUGGA BIX NOOD WE SMELL LIKE POO

As long as I wasn’t alone I’d easily go with the third option. That’s how you can tell they’ve failed to teach these boys to be men. A few men could have stopped this, instead 17(or more)of their classmates were slaughtered hiding like cowards… and I don’t blame these kids who didn’t act either. Everybody tells them to hide and avoid confrontation in general, while I’m sure the media they consume reinforces a self centric culture. Think about this, some of the boys in there had girls they were dating and perhaps had a child with, and they hid.

I have no idea, never seen that logo before with that color scheme.

All of these kids interviewed, especially the last few on Fox definitely seem like they are reading from a script.

The thing is they don't teach the 3rd (or even second) option. All they do is lock the doors, there's no attempt to block them or the like other than locking, and they definitely don't teach them to bite back.

The (((Jews))) will ay its because of the schock

Bear in mind this is a multicult shithole with spics, niggers and kikes, not a homogenous white environment. There's no incentive to band together when you can just hang back and let Jamal and Moshe get shot whilst recording on you cuckphone.

That's AL though and he didn't go there.

Okay guys i thought the toy channels might be for a younger sibling on his account. But look at this, his own playlist "dope" contains those toy videos as well.

He looks autistic.

It's a mental thing, most people aren't ready to confront anyone, even if they know their life is on the line. That's why it's important for people to think about this. What would you do?

Would you hide? Would you run? Not bad options but… would you send a message? For those would seek a group of people to terrorize would you set an example… that maybe they would find someone like you?

I guarantee those are some kind of kike mind control technology

This is so bizarre. I just want answers, but nobody can trust the mainstream media.

A lot of high schools use NFL logos.

lot of fucked up nik cruzs out there…

Either this guy was extremely autistic or something fucking weird is going on.

Global report. Kill yourself pedokike.

Those two lolis are relevant to the thread. Kiill yourself censorkike.

Getting a very serious pedo/trafficking vibe from this "family". His adult man relative just joined. We have already established those fucks use teeny boper social media sites to identify broken teens, now we see the shooter on total pedowood elsa weirdo shit and his relative doing the same? This is pretty weird.

no 19 year old pol boy would be watching all of that let alone putting it into a playlist

Anyone have more of these?

I didn't break the Global(ist) Rule, neither did the Torposter.

Yikes. This is unsettling.

Thanks.

maybe they'll hire me if I shitpost long enough

Non-vidya:

1st Pubg solo chicken dinner
hooktube.com/watch?v=rKb8C0Qdz88
video.genyoutube.net/rKb8C0Qdz88

Ouch
hooktube.com/watch?v=OlZV9M8bOWM
video.genyoutube.net/OlZV9M8bOWM

Shooting the 40.
hooktube.com/watch?v=12jNXyx_C1M
video.genyoutube.net/12jNXyx_C1M

New piece Smith and Wesson SD 40
hooktube.com/watch?v=jIKQ7KMJPVw
video.genyoutube.net/jIKQ7KMJPVw

November 11, 2016
hooktube.com/watch?v=miscQG6uwGA
video.genyoutube.net/miscQG6uwGA

Fourth of july lol
hooktube.com/watch?v=rKCDSePmbSc
video.genyoutube.net/rKCDSePmbSc

This is just bizarre.

Anyone find anything about him being a DACA recipient?

Also
BAN ALL ASSAULT DEMOCRATS
This one even registered and still went on a killing spree!

All spics are pedos, this is common knowledge to those in the south.

Top kek.

Snopes sez no don't do dat, don't bwame spics (but whites you can, because 100% all of the time the COMMUNISTS ARE HYPOCRITES):

18 and 19 are both teens, retard.

There it is again, wonder if it's that same sketchy youtube channel I'm thinking of.

I wonder if you go up and sing that song to some unstable, autistic looking non-whites if they'll snap and start murdering people on the spot.

Or like play it over the intercom at democrat meetings. Just to watch the bloodbath.

Alright this is even weirder. Dude belong to pretty much every "buy/sell" site under the sun with the only exception being a fake "beautiful people" page. But just scroll down this buy/sell page. Ever seen anything like this before? Notice anything?

Ah fuck, here it is

facebook.com/groups/1508920852673420/

It's a fucked up nursery rhyme. When my kid was 2 I put on a few YouTube nursery rhymes for him and this came on. He could barely speak at the time and couldn't sing shit. He knew that song perfectly after hearing it like 2x and shortly after we found all of the ElsaGate shit. It hadn't blown up yet but a few of us posted about it. It's some weird shit. That said, if he was logged on to a device and one of the shitty parents he is related to is the type to just throw them in front of a device there's a chance the kid was just adding to random playlists and not knowing better.

This is a 21 year old man we're talking about.
Or does he have infant siblings?

twitter.com/turtlewithaLazr/status/963881237445214215

Guise, I think we've gotten the dox all wrong.

I found what looks like his mum's obituary.

legacy.com/obituaries/name/lynda-cruz-obituary?pid=187176765&view=guestbook
archive.is/2iGeD

The hell was that? No traps allowed. Pedo kike leave with your BS.

nice.

Children can consent.

checked
gratzi user

Turns out Nikolas Cruz is another delusional latino Holla Forums shitposter

Laguna Beach is California. Not the Cruz you are looking for

Seriously, its not him. This commie is left coast.

new bread

If it was indeed a false flag than the shooter would be white and not a beaner with the beanest name imaginable

it's def his sister, commet says " i remember that day" from last year

False flag fags on this board really need to chill out and apply occam's razor sometimes. There are obviously fishy things happening every so often, but there are a lot of violent people out there that it's far more likely someone just snapped and tried taking out a bunch of people. I'm still placing money on this guy being an Elliot Rodger or Randy Stair repeat considering the autism diagnosis, bizarre likes, and the possibility he's a Virgin with Rage and today was valentine's.

The finger family coding.
Confirmed elsa MK

noice

Zambee?

you are now manually aware you live in a simulation.

Besides the gook and 2 spics, that's a suspicious list of (((names))). 40%jewish right?

They know that their midterm prospects are currently abysmal, so they're trying to drum up gun control as a central issue for the election. They've been pushing this shit for decades, and its never once gotten them anywhere.

They're afraid.

>youtu.be/kEdRde6jew0

gas the kikes, bump the thread.,

tfw no waifu.

I'll just leave this here