Tarantino Responds

deadline.com/2018/02/quentin-tarantino-uma-thurman-harvey-weinstein-kill-bill-car-crash-new-york-times-1202278988/

TL;DR

The TL;DR is that Quentin dindu nuffin.

Bitches can't drive stick, I guess.

Hot.

Uma can't drive.

Tarantino is kind of based. Inglourious basterds is probably my fav film of his

Tostinos film legacy

complete dogshit and yes this counts no matter how bad he wants it not to

rip off of city on fire

decent, but a B- at best

great film. funny how he can only tell a cohesive narrative without "muh disjointed chapters" when the material isnt his.

rip off of lady snowblood

trash

the less said about this one the better

mediocre. suffers from meme chapter directing. the shtick gets old

fucking horrible

his second worst movie (next to DP). what a waste of good talented actors on what essentially is a boring as play.

tortallini is a meme director loved by first year film students who think he actually ever made anything worth a damn

She's got som splainin to do

You're lucky I responded to you.

Reservoir Dogs, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill and Inglorious Basterds are all decent to good imo

newfag detected, "reddit spacing" is a meme for newfags trying too hard to fit in, if you look at screengrabs anons used double spacing all the time back in 2007.

I know it's a meme, but I memed it. You didn't have to space out that entire post

Damn, he just threw his long time producer Lawrence Bender under the bus.

and before you call me a newfag, I've been here since 2005

I've been here since 1996. All of you need to leave.

No one cares how long you've been here. No one cares where an image comes from. I bet you make sage posts calling out "tumblr" images that anons have saved from image searches.

I've been here since the beginning of time 13.7 billion years ago. I formed from Stardust that formed from Stardust that formed from Stardust and congregated on this rock. Who the fuck are you?

I've seen things you wouldn't believeā€¦.

pleb
it captures the essence of 70s exploitation and road movies perfectly

So this guy is pretty much in the clear? How do his fans feel?

see

Well I was 100% wrong on my guess. He HAS to be fucked now, tbh.

As is evidenced in the clip.

ironically, if he'd only been sexist enough to doubt her driving ability, she might have been spared all this pain.

Holy shit is this real?