==HAPPENING==

ISRAEL PM NETANYAHU FACES CORRUPTION CHARGES
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43053037
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-43051249
nytimes.com/2018/02/13/world/middleeast/netanyahu-israel-corruption.html
washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/israeli-police-recommend-indictment-of-netanyahu-on-corruption-charges/2018/02/13/5e4cb27c-10e0-11e8-9570-29c9830535e5_story.html?utm_term=.26bcea6d213b
From the Jewyork times

The Case Against Netanyahu: Highlights From the Police Investigation FEB. 13, 2018
His appointment two years ago to the post of attorney general was criticized by some legal experts as too swift a transition into a role that requires absolute independence as the guardian of the law and the public interest.

From the (((BBC)))

INDICTMENT SOON

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_public_officials_convicted_of_crimes_or_misdemeanors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing#Preparations_for_the_attack
archive.fo/wrs2f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kike free first

I don´t fully understand this whole thing. How does ousting Netanyahu play into their occupation scheme and who are they looking to replace him with,because I highly doubt that any of this boils down to jews giving a damn about government corruption.

Could this be Trump influencing Israel? Ridding Israel of Bibi is a good first step to letting Israel fall onto its own sword

How about you try to not suck cock for at least five minutes?

kys sage

yeah we all read the (((drudgereport))) OP, no need to repost every fuckin thing. nu full pol aka drudgereport 2.0, really cool.

Why, want a turn? Looks like you already got the salty nuts.

Traps are gay, fag.

If Israel gets a liberal as PM then it would be easier to negotiate Palestine. Netanyahu getting kiked is a good thing for whites.

The idea of jewing Israel with their own playbook makes me incredibly erect.

DID MORDECAI CUCKBERG COLLUDE WITH THE AMERICANS TO WIN THE ISRAELI ELECTION????

No. Quite likely the exact opposite.

checked, and yep.

explains the increased action in Syria and warmongering against Iran
desperation

neocohens in the west are directly influenced by the political right in Israel
Netanyahu taken down a notch is a good thing for us

Left wing jews attacking right wing jews. They both want the same thing, just have different ways they want to get there.

This is the best timeline.

TLDR he’s being charged for being a Jew.

they've jailed more politicians than their puppet state
including a former president
this would never happen in the US no matter what they did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Israeli_public_officials_convicted_of_crimes_or_misdemeanors

Anyone else sees the connection? It was similar when the last time this became the highlighted topic on (((Drudge)))

the case against Netanyahu has been on for a while

Yeah but it flares up every time Israel does something that could bring the US into the Syrian war or against Iran.
I suspect that Trump or his connections have him by the balls. It would explain that first visit and press conference they had together where Netanyahu looked like a wet poodle.
Netanyahu has to go if anything was to be reached with Palestinians or Syria. Syria and all of Israel's neighbors of course being pissed off at Israel for supporting rebels and ISIS.
Israel lost the proxy war and will have to face the consequences.

Checked with respect>>11261111

He can burn for all i care, but do you really believe that removing him will in any way reduce the Israel shilling and boot licking? Do you believe they will suddenly stop pushing for immigration into white countries?
Whatever internal games they are playing, they will replace him with someone one more charismatic, or slimy, to push their agenda.

lol

They are where they are because they can sway gullible people with low morals. And bribes.
Point is, Netanyahoo is not some kind of mastermind like some people implying. Him gone will have little to now consequence to anything, the least white people.
The damage is already done, he stirred war in the middle east and made sure Europe is flooded with refugees. He did his job.

kek

Feels like the good ole days -says Hilter and every reasonable person.

bump for visibility

i think this is a case of politics. bibi has been king for a good time. he is the neocon of israel. the more left side of israeli politics has been trying to smear him for years. they want the castle for themselves. i wouldnt doubt that this is a game of politics, and nothing more. like you said i sincerely doubt that anyone in their government gives a shit about "corruption"

Jews really put the shit in capeshit.

Does it really even matter who runs Israel? If he's replaced another literal Jew will take his place. I don't have hopes of him or his replacement doing anything in our interests. The entire state is corrupt literally perpetual case of, 'who's jewing who?'.

Bibi's mostly competent, like Israel's version of Trump or Putin. If he's replaced by Israel's version of a Clinton, we might win some ground.

This. Hopefully this drags on and they damage each other as much as possible.

The kike has balls this big, but NOT big enough to erase the lines on the map in the title? Strange.

(Heil'd)
Even worse, he used shekels to pay off the (((press))) in Israel.

(checked)
There is truth in this post.

I know that people are going "fuck the kikes", but I wonder what Netanyahu did to fuck with them? We know that government isn't solely concerned with ethics since Menachem Begin was a prime minister involved with the King David Bombing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing#Preparations_for_the_attack

Think about it, if they're able to excuse the actions of a terrorist who gave false bomb threats and eventually killed people, then why would they raise a fuss over bribery and fraud? Death is a lesser offense than giving money? It seems that they have an additional motive to it.

Nah, he's right leaning. Or at least sympathetic to nationalism than most as he's anti-Soros. Knowing Jews, they're probably going after him for that.
archive.fo/wrs2f

Comics are a jewish medium, go read seinen manga.

As a side note to this, JIDF will be especially active during this investigation. They'll target English speaking places and the chosen underlings.

Jew vs Jew
Kike civil war is real?

You have to understand that Jews follow the mindset of hitting two birds with one stone. What's the catch to deplatforming Netanyahu for fraud when they had no issue with electing a terrorist into power? They accepted the terrorist because he removed British occupation, but what important thing is Netanyahu not providing them?

Wow whodathunk

Didn't mean to sage :^)

this is being slid by DACA threads and the school shooting; keep an eye on Bibi.

Wonder how the shills will try to damage control this? Could it be the mass shooting be a cover up? Didn't a mass shooting happen when a bunch of Saudi princes were killed?

This

Disgusting

Kike-free bump!

Better slide this with something big like a school shooting

I don't know if sliding this really makes a difference for them, but have a bump in case you're right.

WE SHOULD NOT BE IN FAVOR OF THIS

look, no matter what happens, there will always be another PM of Israel. Trump has the closest connection with Bibi (their relationship goes back quite a long way - here's a video of Trump endorsing Netanyahu back in 2013). Trump obviously has the closest ties with Netanyahu and for that fact alone, it is in our interests for him to keep serving as Israel's PM given that Trump has a plan that clearly will be disrupted if Netanyahu gets thrown out. It's unironically time to show our support for him

The fall is controlled. Don't take the b8. If Bibi falls but Israel retains its nukes and ability to subvert the nations what good is it?

This

Why is this so low in the catalog?

They just can't hide it like they used to. They're truly afraid…

because nobody gives a shit, Israel's foreign policy will be zionist no matter what

Hi mossad

Are you saying getting Netanyahu caught wasn't part of his plan?

really now

It's all about PR.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS

LEFT OR RIGHT JEW PM OF ISRAEL STILL GETS 38 BILLION A YEAR IN FOREIGN AID FROM THE USA WHICH THEY FUNNEL TO AIPAC AND OTHERS IN ORDER TO FUND AMERICAN POLITICIANS CAMPAIGNS IN THE SENATE, CONGRESS AND PRESIDENCIES

Bless these quads.

The quads are of the Gods. NO. GOOD. JUDEN.