An American Budget - Major Savings and Reforms

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

The Trump administration has released proposed budget cuts for the 2019 fiscal year.
Read it here: whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/msar-fy2019.pdf
or here: my.mixtape.moe/qtnsqd.pdf

All urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/msar-fy2019.pdf
my.mixtape.moe/qtnsqd.pdf
yahoo.com/news/trump-wants-replace-food-stamps-114015814.html
archive.is/olXdh

Colton Price
Colton Price

The bigger story here is probably how Trump will be ending the SNAP cards in exchange for crated non perishable food items for their benefits.
yahoo.com/news/trump-wants-replace-food-stamps-114015814.html
archive.is/olXdh
The Trump administration wants to scrap food stamps for low-income Americans and replace them with boxes of non-perishable food items selected by the government, Politico reported Monday.

The proposal was touted by White House budget director Mick Mulvaney and included in the White House fiscal budget, released Monday. According to the administration, it could save the federal government $129 billion over the next decade.

Mulvaney compared the measure to start-up meal delivery company Blue Apron.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Cutting money to overseas niglets.

Juan Campbell
Juan Campbell

I like that idea. The cash portion should also be more limited in a manner similar to WIC, with a few modifications so that cooking staples like flour, oil, salt, etc. can also be purchased.

Joshua Parker
Joshua Parker

Cuts to nigger daycare.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

Damn, no wonder the media kikes have been kvetching over his proposed budget. Of course the usual repub sperging of "fiscal conservatism" as well.

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

Cuts to funding for nigger schools.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

Cuts to nigger colleges.

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

christ this is awesome. Holy fuck this is nice.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

Something to do with plutonium waste handling.

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

Cuts to "Community Service Block Grants" that disproportionately benefit nonwhites.

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Letting niggers freeze.

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

Cuts to nigger housing.

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

Reduced funding for buffalo niggers.

Lincoln Baker
Lincoln Baker

More cuts to nigger housing.

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

Cuts to section ape.

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

budget cuts
adds a $1T/yr for the next decade
I like the direction but we need to reverse the debt. These boomers are not going to be the ones left holding the bill WE ARE. I'm not going to applaud the federal government for ordering $1,000 worth of steak on my credit card because they didn't also spend $100 on caviar. STOP ROBBING FROM THE FUTURE GENERATIONS YOU SICK FUCKS.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

No longer reimbursing state and local law enforcement for detaining illegals.

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

Glad somebody posted a thread on the budget so we can dig into it. I was looking for it the other day but was crunched for time and couldn’t find the pdf.

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

Cuts to foreign aid, but probably will benefit Israel.

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

Cuts to curryniggers.

Noah Taylor
Noah Taylor

Cuts to food aid.

Austin Hughes
Austin Hughes

Maybe, and more likely than not, but if they simply cut it ALL, then it might be able to slip under the radar. And the administration and state department could chalk it up to “fairness” if the cut everybody.

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

Cuts to (((NPR)))

(Checked)
Rand Paul got a lot of shit for wanting to cut everything, because everything included Israel.

Juan Hernandez
Juan Hernandez

Holy shit, PBS cost that much?! I didn’t know that. It definitely needs to get scrapped.

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

You don't think they really spend $40k on toilet seats, do you? Bloat at the federal level is bloat at the federal level.

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

Cuts to legal aid for niggers.

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

I have no doubt it’s padding the pockets of too many fools and swindlers but the fact it got that high and nobody cares amazes me, who even watches PBS??

And going through the first 25-30 pages and what’s been posted is incredible. If the administration got even half of this, we’d be much better off.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

Why is nobody posting in a budget thread? We have a dozen stickies on page 1 and half should be merged. If we’re going to sticky anything at least sticky the budget until a budget is passed then anchor it or unsticky.

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

The numbers on each of these forms are just flat integers without denomination. Am I to assume these are speaking in millions?

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

Yes, as it says above the tables.

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

Whoops. Sorry. Just woke up to this thread and am still kind of booting up. Thanks.

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

HAPPENING

SENATE TRYING TO RAM THROUGH TRUMP'S AMNESTY BY THURSDAY!

Thomas King
Thomas King

Why not a balanced budget amendment?

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

I don’t think it would matter. Until the Fed and way we elect senators is changed back to the way it used to be.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit