Mnbhjg

mnbhjg

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/28/canada-to-lift-visa-for-mexican-visitors-mexico-to-allow-canadian-beef.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ESr06SXO0vU
youtube.com/watch?v=C9tcEuUWuhc
youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good jab whoever you are

tsuchis mom confirmed for rimming me too and not throwing up

is online interaction real/fulfilling in any way?
discuss

bebop perma sci pls

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME?

That honestly does nothing to offend me but more just makes me pity you.

obvs is can be. it's just more difficult.

sometimes not really

yasss

Not really, no.
Leave your house.
Make real friends.

I'm not a high school aged boy though.

Oh, the faggy Californian.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that melancholy is Sci because too many people were filtering "sci" and "aeroplane".

eh, my opinion on the matter is that it really isn't unless copious amounts of effort/faith/whatever are put in

shit does happen online, just very, very, very rarely

nobody who's relevant actually uses filters.

She's that bad huh?

erio are you one of the people who are too shy to voice chat?

can we co op total war?

boo you need to find a healthy way to deal with rejection

You should try out real, meaningful interactions then you'll have a sample to compare it to online shit.

That describes everyone I know from California.

i only filter when someones just extremely autistic where its just pointless reading their posts

i did it with sci and bloodhan

I've been here this entire time

who do u think i was rejected by, guy

She's like an average old white lady.
So yeah, joke's on you.

Louie C.K.

Who even decided to unban Sci?

Atta' boy.

I will punch you in your flabby face.

i have
it's like online interaction at first; shallow, meaningless talking until you hit a snag
and that's when shit happens
i mean, offline interaction is more convenient distancewise, more meaningful due to the fact that it's not a bunch of pixels on a screen, and more useful because the people are actually there

i think online interaction fulfills the somewhat niche/natural role of finding a circlejerk that fits you, whatever you are, and by that point you don't really care about the depth of interaction just subject matter

we're all pretty homogeneous people here

can I pee on your mom bro?

Not really.
The only reoccurring themes is either anime or the growing number of tranny posters. Or people on welfare.

i never noticed how blue your eyes were.

I think you have more deep rooted issues if that's really what you would want.

You leave my face out of this.

Violence isn't always the answer, you know.

i filter tokai, lackadaiscal, user_sama, tsuchi, user, yan, grim, srwp, erin, fish, sci, bebop and mostly everyone else

the only person i dont filter is boo

I just want to see it recoil with your neck flapping like a turkey's.

it's almost a little eerie.

eh, you're right, but:
we're all a bunch of circlejerking faggots familiar with chan culture
we all use the online world to vent opinions/sides of our personality which would not be acceptable irl (imagine how many people would be shitting on you if you said 'fucking attentionwhoring trannies' at work for example)
right now i'm still figuring out why we use online interaction- maybe this is a venting spot for normalfags, and a honeypot for the non-normalfags?

now actually never do it

me irl

emo af

I live in Texas.
So a round of applause.

no idea

Are you anywhere around San Antonio by chance?

apparently the cities there are terribly hipster though

who dis
wrong numbah

Nowhere close.
Why?

Just Austin.
Most of this state still has fairly routine gay hate crimes.

hehe xd

how the fuck can you not be defending the transgender bathroom laws in texas what the fuck

thats their right as a state to vote and decide on issues like that, or rule with their supreme court. and why should males be allowed in the bathroom for females?

this shit never actually effects trannies who pass so what's the issue? it wont even be an issue so long as you look like a girl and not a football player

you fucking liberals act like theirs going to be fucking genitals gestapo to check ur junk before in, just dont look like a man, man

states rights you fucker

WAY TO RUIN IT, SAMA.

Maybe tomorrow.
Unless you want it sleepily mumbled into a forarm

I'm going there for a wedding in 2-3 months, you could have punched my face.

oh, ok
damn it, i was going all good and nice talking out of my ass when you had to ruin it for me
why do you come here?

If I even bothered to drive that far south, I would just rather have coffee with two better options.

Boredom.
This place is a perfect background noise while doing other shit, be it watching something on TV, playing a game, doing coursework, or whatever minor job stuff.

like seriously

North Carolina and Texas and the other two states have full legal right to do such a thing.

how do u have proof that im gay wtf ?

hey... youre welcome breh.

into forearm sleepily is also fine

thanks i know

"coffee"

Just coffee? How boring.

nbut singing makes me wake up and I need sleep.

I was being literal for one and the other probably not.

i am not beyond groveling...

Stop smoking inside your house Sama, that's gross.

you weren't the one arguing for it

i have a mommy so thats straight shota

Rin x Sama OTP.

Smoking inside isn't gross as long as you don't do it constantly

who was?

my trip says everything u need to know about me

22 years old male shota

huh
i should probably come here less
i should do something productive with this wasting time, like sleeping or making stuff happen instead of shitposting

joke is i probably won't

Hi scientist! ^^

tuck me in 10x

lacka i think

*world even

Are you talking about me?
See

i wasn't arguing shit about that fam

states rights were always meant to be subordinate under the constitution, the only society strong enough to mobilize forces for national interests is an authoritarian statist society

oh my. that's a little disappointing.

oh never mind
youre arguing with nobody

22 is out of shota range sorry

fuk no

no whoever you were arguing with or something i dont know

i was agreeing with u

states rights were federalised more but way too much nowadays, if not otherwise states in the constitution states can and are allowed to make their own laws regarding things that go against federal law

thats how weed has been legalised, abortion, gay marriage, sanctuary cities all of that have existed

this

thats the joke man................

when i saw this trip up i thought it was hilarious cus i just imaged some fat balding 22 year old dude with the trip #shota trying to pretend to be cute

i laughed so hard

Maybe tomorrow, sweety.
I'll remember the webm tho.

ok bby...raincheck then

Back!

Glad to hear you're doing good Catso!

The second maze runner! Entertaining movie although full of hilarious cliches and obvious villain off the bat, since that's all little finger gets hired for acting wise lol

you don't think ill ruin it?

How tf am I sempai?
You're older than me!

Nini, -sama. I'll see ya tmr.

their own laws granted, just as long as the federal government doesn't view it important enough to issue a supreme court decision or an executive order or an amendment on
like gay marriage, national banks, etc, etc.

besides, states rights are gay, federalism should be simplified tbh

baaai

The Constitution is a crock of shit considering it doesn't even define one of the major three bodies of government that always ends up in the news: the Supreme Court.
The Constitution was never written to be about literal wording and even the founders knew it would be antiquated shortly after its inception. They just were making it more fullproof than the Articles of Confederation.

idk who anyone could be such a nosey person that they actually oppose gay marriage

i dont want to say 'its 2016' but seriously its just such an old kind of thinking to hate people for no reason adn to restrict their freedom

yeah i know that
im not arguing against that
but states rights are VERY important

i understand it pretty well i don't really like that the supreme court ruled it to be legal federally, letting states decide was fine imo

>>>Holla Forums

FUCK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

TED KACZYNSKII DID NOTHING WRONG

fuck off hippie

>>>Holla Forums

I'm holding off on watching game of thrones because I'm super slowly reading the books, it's taking forever tho..

what'd you make yourself for late dinner?

social mores

federalism, states rights are all shit, a more direct representative democracy is the only way

except that'll never happen

Scarlet is so kawaii.

its not like the lgbt community is seeing like signs for fags only at the water fountains, no fags allowed at places of business... fags only seating on the bus and shit. herp mah freedum

its all in they head imo

Oh well.

Not really.
Even at the time of founding, states existed solely to follow the federal guidelines since communication and administration at a local level from the Capitol was impossible.
The tenth amendment existed/exists solely to prevent the federal government from perpetually being bothered by "is [x] (il)legal?" and allowing them to fix whatever arises without constant Congress/Executive intervention.

it's like the south or whatever
just because it's not there doesn't mean shit like that doesn't happen socially
and instead of trying to sort of militantly force their rights or create their own circlejerks socially lgbt communities are taking the more annoying, yet enforceable route of 'complain to the federal government and whine until they fold'

That's pretty much the route blacks and illegal immigrants are taking.

but no matter where we live there will be intolerance.. no area on the globe is free of it. just because someone is a member of some minority or group doesnt mean their freedom is being taken away simply because they are part of that group.

...its all self fulfilling and self imposed really. to whatever end that that person allows it to become

maor kuus pls, ty

Ah just some chicken, rice and a salad didn't really feel like doing anything that required too much. You could probably get away with watching anyway since the books are a tad different from the show at this point

not kuus tho :/

y u no kuus

There was also the more shady aspect of it about the founders wanting their home states having disproportionate power from both wealth and representation but that is a different argument altogether.

ty... moar?

eh, it's (sort of) working
it's like when kids bully some nerd and the nerd goes to the teacher
of course there's going to be irrepressible fuming hatred towards the nerd, but that isn't going to stop the nerd from working in his own self interest and using the teacher as a barrier

yeah, you're right
should the state come in and stop shit like gay hate crimes by forcing preventative measure at the cost of personal freedom or should they sit back and let that shit happen in the name of freedom?

it's all really shit and your answer will depend on how you benefit from whatever decision
at least, i hope

I just want a conservative whites only country that speak English which I can move to.

Kuus mind

that sounds super lame desu senpai

who is this fluid druid

I just loathe the double standard for it all.

hate crime cant be stopped, it will happen...
all the law can do is practice the law... yanno

so when a lgbt person gets a beat down for being something the law will arrest or something the person wot for to the crime thing did

embarrassing...

ily... dont stop

the idea of "hate crimes" shouldn't even exist in law.

Skunk-chan

i know what i can fap to tonight...

tfw conservatism and liberalism will end up describing things like states rights, personal freedoms and social mores in the united states due to the last 50 years

i wish i was born in more politically moving times

they're almost unavoidable
why, we have no idea, but they are really pretty much everywhere
at this point the whole 'base disadvantage so we should help them' theory has really taken hold amongst social liberals

yeah
we could've prevented that if we spread acceptance rhetoric though, and move towards a better future or some shit
or since this discrimination is natural, what's wrong with giving the inherently disadvantaged a hands up in society?

this isn't what i personally believe by the way, it's just devil's advocate

its poorly defined, true.... some dude being curb stomped should be the only factor... whether or not that person is pink, purple, gay... whatever, the end result is the same with the law

It's a great plan but even then you would probably wait forever cause the writer is unlikely to ever finish the next book lol would watch with you/10 though

traitor

uhh/??/

haha vote for bernie hehe >:)))

it cant be prevented... acceptance rhetoric only makes the individual presenting the rhetoric feel better about themselves socially. society expects the disadvantaged to... advantage themselves

pls sir may i have sum moar

yes it undermines equal protection under the law, and more importantly criminalizes certain kinds of thought. and thought at least should be an area of life that is absolutely free.

last real one I have.

you're forgetting the individualist anarchist option

agreed... but no kind of thought is illegal. its the thought put into practice that can cause issues

you are a true gentleman... thank you for the dump.

The US political left has entirely jumped on the bandwagon of "give affirmative action and welfare programs to any and all minorities and illegal immigrants to the point that it's detrimental to be a US citizen, especially a white one".
I'm for extensive social program (ie healthcare) reform but I want it to be a system where the only ones to get anything out of it are citizens or those that are legal immigrants on visa, both of which have paid into the systems, not just the systems we have now where illegal immigrants can quailfy for full ride scholarships, food assistance, and other programs when they nor their parents have paid a dime into the programs they're now leeching off.

My state would benefit the most for disproportionate amounts of power based on GDP.

Fake ones are nice too.

face all wrong tho :/

i know
i want texit to happen so badly

i want to teach the fucking feds a lesson

two criminals who committed identical crimes, but one out of bigotry and the other not, are not sentenced in the same way and that is fundamentally morally wrong. particularly in a country that claims liberty as a chief virtue.

I can't wait for it to go on netflix cause I don't have a computer to stream it and I don't have hbo >.>

Danyaris looks super qt

Texit would just end with martial law being declared on Texas since any state leaving the union would be in massive debt to the US.

my avant garde build did not really work

Buy HBO GO.
It's like $10 a month and you can just use your tablet.

Netflix n chill yo I'm surprised netflix does not..... Actually I just remembered hbo has their own version sooo I don't know if that'll ever be a thing?

partisan politics is a lie in most cases, i know that
it's just sort of sad sometimes

i dunno
i think personally social mores are a crock of bullshit that is determined by however society feels at the time, as well as gay unpredictable things like culture
basically trying to predict something as base as feelings about other groups is stupid and shit, but to pretend that your culture isn't susceptible to change and superior is also shit because it's pretty fucking random

individual anarchy?
i haven't heard of it, sounds like basically jerking off and being a hermit

social liberalism has a habit of trading economic ineffeciencies for what they see as the moral good
i think that such an issue won't have much of an impact besides shoveling our shit economic policies government into further debt

texas gives more than it gets back

it has a trade defect, only owed money, no debt

the intent of a crime IS by definition the thought of and motivation to the act of a crime...

you can think about killing a public figure, or killing a black man because he's black and you dont care for that sort of thing all day.

until you do it the law has nothing

fuck the feds

fuck the feds

fuck the feds

the south will rise again

agreed... have no more to add to that

i agree with you

spank me, scarlet

they literally wont... lol

haha what?

feds are shit
states are shit
a small portion of the population has any idea of what the fuck they're voting for if they even vote at all
i wish people were less lazy and cared about these sorts of things, but most just take media and buzzwords and go along with it
i just hope to god whoever is controlling this is as susceptible to social pressures as we are, or at least knows what they are doing

YES IT WILL

it's really nothing like that

that's all true but it doesn't illuminate your opinion on "hate crimes" so i dunno how to continue.

"Deficits" don't work exclusively off direct exchange of money.
Infrastructure, military, hospitals, companies, etc are all a part of that.
Texas has no state income tax, either so everything is money from the federal government then reallocated by the state into the programs.
Texas would owe all of that to the US and refusal to pay would pretty much mean we'd have no credit or value to whatever currency we mint.
We'd have no ability to actually exchange any of the current goods we have.

read wikipedia summary
i like the ideal, but the fact is again we as humans are subject to so many societal pressures that it's almost futile to resist them- the individualist can be controlled into collectivism by manipulation of the society

awww yeaahh I'd netflix and chill with you

whatre you watching nao

you guys have high property taxes dont you?

i was looking at places in texas

and yeah i dont think its a good idea, my ideal situation is texas leaves and the US shapes up after realising that its killing itself with liberalism and then texas regions

this is not a joke

i will make it onto the news one day this is not a joke

well i dont have the traditional hate categories so... people are going to hate people for things and do things to them because of that hate, simple shit. its u to the law to do something about it...

all i can do is look on and define whether i thought that cop was in the right or not for shooting that unarmed black kid multiple times. or some other scenario. to me senseless hate and killing is just senseless regardless

sigh......

but texas must have some revenue in forms other than income tax, right? otherwise how would texas be allowed to have a state government?

that's not relevant. societal pressure is completely removed from individualist anarchist because individualist anarchism isn't concerned with society, but government.

r8 this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

idk what ur asking

Nothing.
Drinking some tea, finishing reading up something I'm supposed to and texting someone so I can get ready to fall asleep.

Not particularly high property taxes, no.

Look at Texas's own independence: the entire was spent with it horribly in debt and begging the US to take it in as a state, with the US saying no because it was basically territory stolen from Mexico.

me? sjw? hardly, it's just natural circumstance
what people don't realist is that all this government intervention is partly because of a popular movement (at least a loud one which holds the current normal majority), and in short i don't think most politicians give a rat's ass over if a gay man gets beaten or a white man gets beaten for not being gay

nice ideal then
just flawed in practice

they won their independence against the mexicans they didnt steal nothing

remember the alamo

gays should be beat

oops

Mostly taxes on goods, companies, etc and whatever is allocated from the federal government that's given back to Texas from money they paid in on federal taxes, which we do directly pay more in than we get out but that's irrelevant.

No. It was literally Americans moving into Tejas and starting shit over Mexico's slavery ban, with Texas realizing Mexico was pretty weakened from its own independence war.

yeah

they won

A L A M O

i don't really see a reason to besides muh human rights and the law
you can argue that they don't contribute to the population, but that's really about it
i see no reason to have government interfere in social movements though, so i refrain from active government interference in such matters besides securing equal/socially popular rights

nooo, it's up to the law to do something about crime. allowing "hate crimes" in law undermines freedom of thought. its only purpose is to disincentivize people from holding bigoted beliefs.

for my purposes, police officers being tried are no different from civilians. (and i'm not aware of any differences in the judicial system regarding them anyway)

on a scale of 1 to 10...1 out of 10.

i dont think it's an ideal, anarcho-capitalism is the ideal! individualist anarchism is the closest practical and possible form of government to anarcho-capitalism.

okay cool. it's just you said "everything is money from the federal government" so i would have been startled if that were actually true.

i dont have an issue with gays
i just think gays who dont get beat turn out awfully
gays who get beat turn out p well adjusted and conservative

It was them literally stealing the state (and much more land) because they couldn't have slaves.
The charters for the land in question was about the size of Vermont total.

That's pretty much how it works for every state.
No state could truly run itself on its own taxes, since they're just percentages added on top of the federal taxes.

i know a lot about the texan revolution

ur not going to convince me they didn't win

texas BTFO'd mexico all texans should be proud of their courageous heritage

i made it very clear

nigga pls, anyone who's taken basic market economics knows that unrestrained capitalism eventually leads to monopolies, and thus, stagnation
in complete ideologies though, it is free
eh, individualist anarchism is great so long as you're willing to go innawoods?

social conservatism and social discussion over government interference in societal shit is dumb

i wanna go back to economic discussions and partisan political ideals

jacobins when?

i dont erp so idk what that means or entails man

i dont see the disagreement here. the law prohibits crime, including hate crime. bigoted belief will exist without regard to the law

i agree they're non issues that liberals use to stirr up trouble and cause polarisation

ur a retard

MEXICO TO CANADA VISA FREE EURO STYLE

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/28/canada-to-lift-visa-for-mexican-visitors-mexico-to-allow-canadian-beef.html

Oh I'm just listening to music now! Jumping into underwatch matches every so often, nothing too exciting this time you're fine with lewd activities?! I do not understand but will not complain : ^)

u got me there cuz actually i do believe in government intervention in business...(but only intervention to prevent monopolies.)
capitalism is sacred

the core question is this: do you believe the government should give higher sentences for crimes committed because of bigoted beliefs?
just say no and that's the end of it. we agree.

who is john galt?

They won, sure.
But it doesn't make it not theft.
Nor does it change the fact that Texas's time independent was exclusively spent failing to actually be a country and begging the US to make it a state to get it out of debt.

based texas

by that logic america itself is theft :DDD

...no the severity of the crime should be congruent with the sentence.

"should"

i can be an idealist and still see the reality in society...

stopped reading there we agree! (jk)

so we all good then... ok

nice

shit
i'm getting tired, so the things i'm pulling out of my ass are increasing at an exponential rate

i think i need to sleep soon

conservatives and liberals are two sides of the same coin that created the statist barriers that make up the constitution, shit like the electoral college and winner take all systems
i'm not advocating a social atmosphere like france's, but a proportional representation system where smaller parties at least have some voice could help
also, less or at least more transparent party politics in general
but you want to know what?
i could discuss a bunch of partisan reforms, but society and people in general get fucking manipulated time and time again by distractions so they never do some sort of popular movement for that shit

capitalism is bae for efficiency, but i don't know my true economic standings yet
socialism is nice but creates more inefficiencies than anyone knows
i think the main catch to socialism for me is just the diffusion of power it provides- in the case of a 'realistic' democratic government it provides less routes for shady monetary deals to happen
i also think capitalism while efficient does lead to things like the oil/coal/whatever industries solidifying their position and shitting on structural unemployment even if we need that for economic growth

i would say governments should instead of supporting those who have fallen off of the workforce focus more on subsidizing future growth through technology, but muh incentive distortion

economics is shit

LMFAO

dude just no

socialism is inherently immoral

im an american national socialist

I hear that game is rly awesome... Are you playing on console or pc? I wanna get a next gen console for doom 4..

netflix and chill isnt lewd nessecarily lewd you knooww >:D

depends, the freedom of capitalism is a nice ideal but then it leads to gay shit like long term disparities and whatnot

i don't think straight socialism is the answer, at least, state reposession of property and redistribution, but a heavily regulated capitalist economy with taxes and subsidies is

in a non-scarce society, there are tons of moral ideals to be shitted out and stared at, but in reality there's a tradeoff between economic disparities (which some could argue hinder economic freedoms) and effeciency/personal freedoms

again, economics is really shit

you guys died during world war 2
go hole up in a bunker on the west coast and do fuckall while hitler dies for your ideology

are you saying unequal distribution of wealth is gay shit??? what do you mean "long term disparities"?

ok
person a gets money, person b gets money
person b spends it all on stupid shit while person a invests and gets more money

good and simple right?

a few generations, person a's grandson can spend his money on stupid shit and investment while person b's grandson is essentially still paying for the mistakes of his grandfather

not that bad, but

person a's family becomes so rich as to where they can in essence gamble money on larger companies to sustain themselves (the stock market) while not actually producing anything of use towards the larger society

there needs to be an actual study on how much money is actually invested by the richer individuals in countries to the countries that they reside in in comparison to the amount of money that they have

but basically in any society where wealth is valued any smart person can manipulate it and control factors of production until you have an oligarchy/dictatorship over not only certain fields but the entire country's economic system
and since one of the biggest postulates of economics is that people are rational and work in their own self interest
the saying sums it up nicely
the poor get relatively poorer, and the rich get relatively richer

Oh it is lewd this time! I got it for pc cause mouse aiming lol

i'm sleeping
unrestrained capitalism is gay, taxes to reduce externality and some taxes to reduce income inequality and by extension monetary monopolies/oligopolies is good
i need to sleep

there is literally nothing wrong with a person making a lot of money and passing it down to their descendants. like what kind of parent doesn't want to make more money to improve the lives of their children?

sleep well you MOTHERFUCKING HIPPIE!!!!!!!

:3

*rawr

What's going on Sama?

chilling to some Tal Wilkenfeld, having an apple and posting on 8channel, hbu?

Just watching my facebook friends come together for a glorious AX reunion.

I am so hype and ready for this con!

yeh im still a little bitter im not going... gonna be super exite

youtube.com/watch?v=ESr06SXO0vU

Look at that deranged social democrat son of a bitch, right is always the answer

pew pew destroy your enemies~

bedtime for me soon 2:30 alrdy it doesn't feel that late

left box for president

did all the republicans and liberals die with napoleons death?

was that every liberal in the world

I will comp your voucher for one free Soto punch if you want it

nah... im locked into my work schedule. not even into a vacation until september.

#fondchildhoodmemories

is this why you enjoy being beaten lovingly?

I can't imagine it isn't related

how would you react to meaningful tenderness without violence?

I'll just ignore how exceedingly poorly chosen that greeting was

The evidence indicates a persisting feeling of confusion and seeking harmful interactions

youtube.com/watch?v=C9tcEuUWuhc

so if say someone were legitimately pleasant and kind to you would you try to start a fight with them or throw things?

Why are the posts moving at a crawl? Was hoping to come back to content...

lol

what do you mean
a heart is always a cute greeting if the girl's cute enough

No no
Everyday interactions I have perfected over years of pretending to understand empathy
In an intimate situation it has so far only ever escalated to "why aren't you hurting me" levels

i was leading up to some ultraviolencecore with revy... you know... setting the mood

so i shouldve led with domestic abuse...

*punches you in the face

It's inappropriate in context with my post

You did your jorb Sama, well played

You're doing it wrong

i think it fit perfectly
there's a bunch of things we have that would fit perfectly~

did you here the latest drama btw
scarlet beat his gf

apparently not...

*gets the whip and the gimp suit

Revy ....from here on you shall call me Master...

the safeword is "duck sauce"

...any questions?

Last I heard, Scarlet was trans so that would be "beat her girlfriend"
And yes, I heard but I don't devote a lot of time thinking about scarlet and their poor life choices

You seem like an amateur

ITS MASTER YOU SLUT

*smack

Was that the Bizarre photo shoot?

I forget her name.

lol revy my gf already debunked this i dont actually do that rofl

Yawn
You're just embarrassing at this point

how are ya doin tonight revy?

Kitty Lea

(scarlet's gf, poor allison, has severe stockholm syndrome)

idk, maybe care about it because it's pretty funny and interesting, and a good story too

I don't care if you did or didn't
I don't think about you unless someone else mentions you

...jk i dont like to be in control
im a bottom

dunno whatd google turn up for ya?

I'm just waiting for Revy to ask me what Miku's armpits smelled like

ill beat u man

sexually?

inb4 cotton candy...

Pissed off and lonely

I don't think it's that interesting
It's just interpersonal drama

Clearly, you're incapable of being dominant

only in the BR maam...

:/
this flirting wont go well if you have a passive aggressive undertone @ me

aww that's no good.. did you set up a schedule thing with your prospective bf/eternal life partner/soulmate?

Go away satan

I'm made up of passive aggression

No I didn't and we didn't get to talk today

fair enough - that's too bad
you dont really feel you need to talk to him every day though, right?
btw
im so proud!

that feel when you let her on top and she rides you like a crazed sex fiend for hours hitting that shit so deep she finally collapse on my chest out of exhaustion talking about her legs went numb... so hot

i think its more mutual... but i like being used in that way

Sounds hot

SOMEONE PLAY SMASH 4 WITH ME DAMMIT

I'm bringing the crowbar to AX

i understand that it's preferable of course! but i mean you're not yet in a romantic relationship. if you skip a day it's not the end of the world. this is me trying to put things in perspective very clumsily.

3DS or Console?

literally who

EITHER OR, BUT I ONLY HAVE ACCESS TO THE 3DS RIGHT NOW.

SOMEONE WHO NEEDS PRACTICE

its the best...

practice for what?

feelsbadman

FOR SMASH YA DINGO, OR ELSE ILL GET REKT.

when? and what are the stakes?

I have access to the 3DS version too right now...

ANYTIMES, I NEED TO BEAT THE CHAMP SO I CAN BE THE CHAMP.

ILL GET MY FRIEND CODE IF YOU WANT TO PLAY.

IF we're doing this we're doing it with style

What are the consequences for the loser of the best 3 out of 5?

so what happens if you become the champ?

Use it to beat Manny down when he gets too drunk and tries to fight people

i like the potential of this wager... luls to ensue has potential

I DONT KNOW, UP TO YOU, IVE NEVER DONE CONSEQUENCES BEFORE.

THEN I BECOME THE CHAMP!

why do you want to be the champ?

BECAUSE ITS COOL AND IT MEANS I WON!

procure nudes for us freeman

oh. well good luck then. i hope you become the champ!

youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0

CAPSANON BEATS HIGH TRIPFAG AT SMASH BROTHERS AND NOTHING HAPPENED BECAUSE OF IT

Fuck it, let's do this, I'm getting my 3DS noe

THINK HE WOULD DO IT IF HE LOST? HAS HE DONE IT BEFORE? I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD.

THANKS, ITLL BE A TOUGH BATTLE BUT ITLL BE COOL.

COMMENCE BATTARU!

but most importantly, have fun! :D

Thank god I'm doing this before AX, the updates...

ALRIGHT COOL MY CODE IS.
4382 - 2080 - 4487 PREPARE YOURSELF

I HOPE HE DOESNT LAG LIKE NEZI DID

THE UPDATES ARE PRETTY HARSH, WHEN IS AX ANYWAYS?

im sure that would be very frustrating

TOMORROW IS ZAY 0

IT WAS, HE WAS LIKE A PINK BLUR, WE COULDNT EVEN HIT EACH OTHER.

THATS COOL, WISH I LIVED OVER BY YOU GUYS SO I COULD SEE EVERYONE IRL FOR ONCE.

my money is on freefree...

to my knowledge this is the second time you've done this thing of anonymously posting in all caps. do you plan to continue doing that?

Tomorrow as in Thursday? Also should I bring my 3DS to AX? I only have like Pokemon and Monster Hunter that I don't play lmao

3626-.399-3880

Tomorrow as in Thrusday, yes. Bring 3DS, there will be MonHunt stuff

just found mah maki folder i forgot i had...

RIP in peaces ;__;7

I never got anywhere in monster hunter 4 that game was hard af...

Oh okay good I thought I was super off on my dates lol

I don't even into Monster Hunter, I bought it and then just kinda... never got into it. Grim plays it a lot tho

whose officiating this... we need a livestream

I HOPE THE FREEMAN PROVES A CHALLENGE, I WISH HIM GOOD LUCK.

ONLY UNTIL I BEAT THE CHAMP, I SWORE I WOULD TYPE ONLY IN CAPS EVERYWHERE I GO UNTIL I DID. I COULD CONTINUE AFTER IF YOU WOULD PREFER ITS KIND OF FUN.

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

just for u freefree

WAIT A MINUTE, YOU ARE MISSING A NUMBER

It is unnecessary to post Maki at this time

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR CHALLENGING ME HIGH, I AM UPDATING SMASH RN

I added you fight me in smash bros sometime

how do you have this image

ALRIGHT, SORRY ABOUT SPRINGING THE CHALLENGE OUT OF NOWHERE, I REALLY WANT TO START FIGHTING PEOPLE IN THE THREADS AGAIN.

THANKS user, I LOOK FORWARD TO IT, GONNA NEED YOUR CODE AS WELL THOUGH FOR IT TO GO THROUGH.

Of course I choose the one without the tie

perfect.. now who should i post :/

How big is this update? What did they do?

Maxipad?

0104 - 2618 - 6136

it has a certain charm (for now at least)

o u kno ;)

meh...

You remember that4chanwolf, right? The Holo poster?

That did not look that lewd in the thumbnail holy shit

y yes, of course

Maxipad.

I miss them and have invited them to shitpost several times but they refuse

FUCK TONS OF PATCHES, BALANCING AND SHIT LIKE THAT, NERFED A LOT OF THE S TIER GUYS.

ALRIGHT COOL, ILL MAKE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE THREADS MORE OFTEN, JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANNA FIGHT. IVE GOT MONSTER HUNTER 4U AS WELL IF YOU WANNA DO THAT.

I LIKE THE CAPS BUT YEAH I COULD SEE THEM GROWING OLD OVERTIME, I DO LOVE A GIMMICK THOUGH.

He's reached maximum period levels.

3626-0399-38801

Try this

we're on the same page then

i can understand that...

SILLY FREEMAN, GOT IT THOUGH, ILL MAKE A ROOM.

I have so many Holo lewds in this folder

Why is this Miku all fucked up?

*wakes up at midnight, eats leftover eggsn hash, sips my fiji water*

how the heck do you afford fiji water, luka

IT APPEARS SO, REMEMBER CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL. OFF TO RUMBLE WITH FREEMAN, WISH HIM LUCK HEH.

have quite a few myself...

for now tho my theme is tatood anime bitches

I see the full horror of the scrips I installed now that Luka posted.

erio are we gonna co op

cool. have a good one!

you can blame japan for that.... oh and photoshop

I see you online bro

yea i uhh spend alot of time on 2channel...

its better this way imo

*scripts

Why Gengar, anyway?

Idk, I should probably play it more first. Still need to figure out things like how to deal with a place I own getting immediately attacked when I move my army away from it to go do something else.

Maybe this isn't a game to learn while SUPER baked, despite the appeal of that.

You save lots of weird things.

coffee x creme

indeed...

i would be a general if i were born like 1000 years ago or whatever

i can teach

i just hope u arent one of those shyfags who cant mic

GG

holo is mefu

BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE IVE SEEN A LUCARIO, YOUR PRETTY TRICKY THOUGH.

do your best

do your best

lol

i guess thats kind of a representation of how it's felt on /mu/ for the past few years or whatever. too much black people music, indie is dead etc

Oh my main is actually Lucario, okay, cool, I'll be more Lucario!

I also have weird things!

I guess that works. You should stop throwing poop about me if you want to be internet friends, though. :3

its a sad statement...

THOSE HAMMERS THOUGH

PLAY WHOEVER YOU LIKE, ITS NICE TO FIGHT SOMEONE NEW.

So Bebop said flooding threads with things is allowed?

yes... moar weird pls

Should I download Smash before AX? Kinda think I want to

whose flooding?

it was a big eye-opener for me back when i first found 4chan. i'd probably be aware of maybe a quarter of the music i love now.

however, yeah, not a good idea to stick around TOO long. i still check in periodically.

yes yes YES!!

yeh

What the fuck is going on in here

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i guess thats true... i wouldnt have heard of a few groups if it wasnt for krautchan

BLACK UNEARTHLY VOID CREATURES CRAWLING

FORBIDDEN, FORGOTTEN, FAIRLY UNDERRATED

what a coincidence! i wouldn't have found the cp i posted to get myself banned if it weren't for krautchan!

BASTARDS IN THE SHAPE OF ANGELS HOLDING MY HANDS

PASSING ME WHAT IS LEFT OF THE WINE

I am really fucking up my first lives. I think I need to get higher.

how many people have your edgy things folder, erio?

OH GOOD THE SATINISTS SHOWED UP.

GO FOR THE MOON

lol have you ever seen the user autobump... or Ein_Buele?

I don't know; I've posted it at someone before, though.

no i only went there twice out of curiosity. i dont actively browse any chan sites. my only interaction with them is using this board as a chatroom.

bed now nini

oh... i was just curious

you already went to bed but goodnight anyway!

THE WINNER IS, STAGE HAZARDS!

I'll join you

I FUCKING LOVE THAT STAGE

ITS A FUN ONE, ESPECIALLY WITH A FLOATY CHARACTER.

colbert youre NOT GAY

New

What? I'm just also going to bed

oh gn then

You just wouldn't let me have that 2nd stock