Envelope with 'white powder' sent to Trump Jr's residence, wife in hospital

BREAKING:

The wife of Donald Trump Jr. has been taken to hospital in New York after she opened an envelope containing an unknown white powder.
According to ABC news, Vanessa Trump opened the letter after it was addressed to Donald Trump Jr and was sent to the couple’s apartment on East 54th street in Manhattan.

She reportedly opened the letter just after 10am local time. She and two other people were decontaminated by firefighters at the scene before being taken to hospital for an evaluation.

All of the people appear to be fine, officials said. An investigation has been launched.

This isn’t the first time one of President Donald Trump’s sons has been targeted with malicious mail. In March 2016 Eric Trump received a package containing a suspicious white substance to his New York address.

rt.com/usa/418590-trump-white-powder-envelope/
archive.is/62LiC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zJqa1rgrMOQ
archive.fo/hz5J5
archive.fo/lHXp1
archive.fo/GAzPj
archive.fo/1TocQ
archive.fo/Tfm2W
archive.fo/JyGSl
archive.fo/YsF6p
archive.fo/bIya4
archive.fo/11R0t
archive.fo/XyuTl
archive.fo/AKqrI
archive.fo/QG4Gt
archive.fo/qK1cL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't they have SS to open their mail for them?

what are we going to bet it was?
radioactive material?(cs137 comes to mind), anthrax powder? itch powder?

and this never happened to anyone close to Obamas because the right is full of pussies

Honestly its probably just talcum powder, you don't actually have to physically hurt people to terrorize them.

if digits, it's time.

Hi FBI-kun. T-thanks for stopping by!

You have that backwards bitch.
This always happens to the conservatives because the left are a bunch of cowardly cunts. The right doesn't need to mail someone poison or scare them to handle business.

Not credible.
Fake news.

if the rightwing wanted to get obongo there would have been a full scale 30 man attack on the WH with marksman on roofs and a van loaded with tannerite or something careening into secret service

Obama Portrait Artists Paints Black Women Holding Up Decapitated White Women Heads

Spreads these far and wide mein goys, should be a pretty effective redpill for normie whites who have yet to come to terms with racial consciousness.

fuck, sorry lads. means to post that in it's own thread. autism isn't working today.

Well we know it was not Uranium. The Russians got all of that.

First thing that came to mind was "the artist must be a woman." But no, it's a man. What an emasculated little bitch. That pussy must be very high on a pedestal for him.

have it your way

lol whine on Holla Forums until you die then
let's see where that gets you

Absolutely, FBI. I mean, it's not like the Jews did that to come out far, far, on top after World War II or anything, or at every other point in history to get back on their feet after their latest exile/holocaust. It totally doesn't work. We should never learn to adopt tactics proven to work many times in history. We should just blow everything up and hope the dust magically settles in our favor.

jews didn't get there without any help
they had the entire media establishment to help them gain that victim status
what do you have?

he's a flaming homosexual

Shame if she dies… especially of antrhax.

Fuckin weird it dawned on me two days ago that taking out one of Trump's sons (I only thought of Baron) would be more likely to incite civil war than taking out Trump himself.

My dad:

It is some average common white powder talcum, baking soda, wheat flour etc. The only niggers that have anfracks arent going to send it to him. And just the thought now of getting powder in a letter is enough to instill a coronary.

Yeah reading between the lines of the news articles the substance seemed to be benign and nobody is really hurt. Fingers crossed.

But I wonder what the punishment for doing this is? If they ever catch someone.
Stuff in the mail is a felony in the US. And in most other circumstances, pretending to kill someone is taken very seriously.

inb4 the 2001 anthrax attacks: electric boogaloo

The left will defend this

good job faggot.

Neat.

Amerithrax was sent to two democratic senators so I don't know about that.

of course they will defend their own
only a cuck would disown something just because others demand so (like the right always does)

It's a valid point.

I thought Russians were the ones that poisoned people. How are they going spin this?

It's time to not really think in terms of official narratives, which do not contain truth in them…

You mean those dem false flags? The one where the only guy left to answer suicided? Yeah, I wouldn't know about that either.

Simple answer now it is terrrrror crime, and depending on who is caught I am sure the punishment will reflect on the fact justice is no longer blind.

It was sent to Wellstone & Daschle, Wellstone killed on small plane accident within a couple years, also Peter Jennings got some and some nog in the post office got ded from it.
Source of all the anfrax was traced to Ft Dietrech bio lab and of course non guilty scientists were railroaded for it while the most suspicious fuck stick (((phillip zack))) skated away unscathed.

yeah the kikes are creating laws to punish those who boycotts them and really hurt them
but according to your suggestion we should act as nigger and never think in the long run

boycotting the kikes really works, and you are mad as hell, that'w why you kikes wan't to make that illegal, without your shekels you are worst than the sandniggers you love so much, get used to live among them, you kikes pray for a civil war to buy all the houses and own 100% of land, making america the promised land for kikel landlords

Of course not us, but for the boomers and others that remember that anti-Russian narrative. Pointing something like this contradiction out to them could be very useful to push the soft-headed middle towards the truth.

They do have Secret Service bodyguards, but I guess only people actually holding public office have their mail screened. That will probably change now.

Or maybe she wasn't supposed to open mail and forgot.

You mean pol will become the Jew? Isn't pol already 50% Jewish, 30% Bot, 15% Asian/Latino/Black, and 5% white?

scary accurate tbh.

Fuck both of you faggots

Hello FBI

Which remind me, we need to find a way to fuck with diamonds
The less people that buy diemonds, the better

heh die-monds

the REAL reason why it never happened to the obongos is because (((they))) wanted him to win both elections

they'll just get more taxpayer money provided by the shabbos goyim in power

they didn't want the guy who gave them Jerusalem?

Hello moshe, training day? Looks like you have your niggers running defense for you again.

Why would someone mail another person annfranks? That's disgusting.

the tax that come from those (((big companies))) it's circular referenced with kikes and their lackeys
boycott does works, that's why they are kvetching about the bad goyim doing it in name of palestine, they acuse those goyim of nazism, which is insane

Boycotting kikes does work. Why do you think it's so damn hard to find a list of kike crap? The BDS movement is a Mossad limited hangout.

Too much tanning. Her skin is already starting to look like an old leather jacket.

WAKANDA IS ALIIIIVE

Holla Forums is fucking laying down on the job, again

This Was A False Flag Attack
Vanessa Is A Kike, Kikes Hurt Themselves

Only Trump with pure blood is Barron. It's why he has the cool ass name and is gonna start the Fourth Reich with an army of robo-waifus thus making anime real. Eric's wife is pure but he's possibly tainted from Ivana.

Kikes kill kikes all the time. That doesn't make it a false flag. Example, the settlements are an example of levantine avarice.
Kikes literally use their own babies as human shields

>>>/reddit/

So when you say to kike "gas yourself" it is redundant?

user, you've along way to go.

this kinda powder?

this

8 can't into realpolitik

there is no way this isn't relatively good. unless your an accelerationist idiot Trump moves things in a nationalist direction. we grow in number for the duration and it is a smaller hop from civnat to natsoc.

all we have to do to win is remove the barriers for nature to take it's course. then make sure we and not the commies are the ones to take power.

the right doesn't have (((connections))) to obtain anthrax, dumbass

Ant r@ cks isn't created ex-nihilo and solely in (((their))) possession. It can be found and multiplied from raw wool, among other things.

I hope I live to see Fuhrer Barron Trump’s Eternal Reich.
t. Gen X

and the kikes can't help themseleves to use this story for more muh russia bullshit - from the short reuters 'report' Russia is mentioned three times …

Checked and keked user

(Heil'd)
BDS scares the kikes shitless.

oh look it's the greekroach antifa nigger

Pour collective meme magic into his chakra.
It's already well established.

Wtf I'M A HILLDAWG KILLBOT NOW

Like you wouldn't.

Heres a hot take from an old friend………….

The Jew cries out as he strikes you
She looks like a crack whore

She probably is a crack whore. She was a lolcow for a while before shutting down all of her social media for a while. She stalked some trump supporter, he caught her on camera. She flipped her shit and uploaded a bunch of videos to youtube BTFO'ing herself. Vid related.

Lol. BTFOOOOO!

FWIW going to the hospital after opening a letter with “suspicious” white powder is SOP. It doesn’t mean either of them have anything.
Just sayin’

Jesus that was bad.

How can she not realize her own double think.

WE CIVIL WAR NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=zJqa1rgrMOQ

This.

Faggots itt fail to note the Soros purple tie and jewluminati triangle lapel pin.

^kike

For those unaware, the lapel pin is provided by Secret Service, so they can keep track of protectees and personnel.

Trump Jr. fired his SS detail after they were taking photos of his sleeping kids.

For use on leftists: motherjones.com/politics/2017/03/secret-service-investigation-selfies-donald-trump-grandson/

Flour or similar. Commies are warming up their old bag of tricks.

Unironically a crazed leftie "Just trying to raise awareness"

It's still literally bioterrorism dipshit. Case law shows this. Go rob a bank with a fake gun and try not to get charged with armed robbery.

We know. You want some cipro STAT

Wew lad. Still doesn't explain the shape of the pin in OP or the roasty jewess shapeshifter.

Archive of Dublin's tweet: archive.fo/hz5J5
Twitter profile archive. Has tweets where she says the white powder story is a "distraction": archive.fo/lHXp1

Also found the Tweets where she apologized, says "this person is not one of us, we are peaceful protestors." Then back tracks saying "They pulled this stunt before."

archive.fo/GAzPj
archive.fo/1TocQ
archive.fo/Tfm2W
archive.fo/JyGSl
archive.fo/YsF6p
archive.fo/bIya4
archive.fo/11R0t
archive.fo/XyuTl
archive.fo/AKqrI
archive.fo/QG4Gt
archive.fo/qK1cL

You're welcome.

t-thanks

How is Vanessa Trump jewish if her father born into a jewish family but converted to Christianity and she goes to Church often and is a professed Christian?

That's a crypto-kike. The worst kind.

Where the fuck do you think you are, kikel? And what are you even shilling here, exactly?

Are you going with the idea that being Jewish is a religious thing? Because that's fucking stupid.
Are you going with the idea that anyone here cares about the Jewish belief that Judaism is passed matrilineally? Because that's REALLY fucking stupid.

Being "born into a Jewish family" implies an ethnically Jewish individual, and if your father was an ethnically Jewish individual, that makes you Jewish ethnically.
Bitch couldn't even pass the fucking Nuremburg laws for fucks sake, you pathetic scab, and nobody gives a single shit if some kike converts to christianity or not - the Spanish Inquisition showed that for what it was long ago - except kikes and christians.

If your father was an ethnic kike, you're a kike. And Vanessa Trump is a fuckin' kike m8.

I thought that only applied to kike mothers and that if the father is a kike they're just half-kike.

So cryptos just have jewish fathers, that makes more sense.

Adolf Hitler said that kikes play dumb af. It's a core strategy. If they go between demonstrating shrewdness, and tremendous denseness, you know they're faking.

Remember, in ordinary conversations the participants have an imaginary judge, which generally matches up. kikes dispense with this, when dealing with outsiders, anyway. Also, they see you as an enemy, so your perceptions are mostly managed with short-term goals in mind.

OK, here's the deal, with kikes they pretend like kike-ness only goes by the female line, but in practice those lower-level kikes are still a part of the kike team.

Fuck off, Jew.

(heiled)
This. For once in their useless, degenerate tranny lives, the commies have proved themsleves useful for potentially turning #OpenBordersForIsrael into a happening. It won't be long until the sandniggers will rape and murder every single kike down to the last child in Pissrael, but what's funny here though is that the sandniggers would also kill off the commie degenerates who support them, its a win/win for Whites.

One problem about this though is that the commies keep comparing the Israeli occupation of Palestine to the Holohoax, I know that they're Leftists so everything they hate is Literally Hitler, including Whites and anything Whites have done throughout history but if they really think Jews are White, how high is the average IQ of a commie? Any ideas Holla Forums?

"Jews" wanna kill me.
This I know, cause
the bible tells me so.
Little ones we keep from them.
Keep them safe from all their sin.

Yeshua loves me, he who died,
with only Love, and never pride.
He will wash away our sins,
He will let all his children in.

Gentle Yeshua, with me stay.
Close by me, all the way.
When at last it's time I die.