Oxfam among charities reeling as 120 workers accused of sexual abuse in last year alone

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

archive.fo/M1579

More than 120 workers for Britain’s leading charities were accused of sexual abuse in the past year alone, fuelling fears that paedophiles are targeting overseas aid organisations.

As new figures emerged revealing the extent of the crisis, Priti Patel, the former international development secretary, warned “predatory paedophiles” had been allowed to exploit the aid sector.

Last night her successor, Penny Mordaunt, threatened to withdraw funding from Oxfam and “any other organisation that has safeguarding issues”. She condemned the “horrific behaviour” of some Oxfam staff and said it was “utterly despicable” that allegations of abuse persisted in the aid sector.

Oxfam recorded 87 incidents last year, Save the Children 31 — 10 of which were referred to the police and civil authorities — and Christian Aid two. The British Red Cross admitted there had been a “small number of cases of harassment reported in the UK”, believed to be up to five. All four receive money from the Department for International Development.

Of the Oxfam cases, 53 were referred to the police or other statutory authorities. A total of 20 staff or volunteers were dismissed. The charity employs 5,000 staff and has a further 23,000 volunteers.

All urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/M1579
archive.is/UT54A
archive.is/kABSh
archive.is/cnNAm

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

Over 120 manpigs committing sex crimes against womyn, and being paid to do so by the government
Stormderps will bury this.

Priti Patel, the former international development secretary, warned “predatory paedophiles” had been allowed to exploit the aid sector.
Finally, something that daughter-of-immigrants-turned-white-supremacist-with-internalized-misogyny has done right. Too little and too late though.

Chase Lewis
Chase Lewis

120 Pakistanis committing sex crimes
Stormderps will bury this
wat?

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

fuelling fears that paedophiles are targeting overseas aid organisations.
Holla Forums is always right.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Don't engage it user. Filter it and move on.

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

mudslime rapefugees imported into EU by the millions? No problem!
whites get some revenge? OY VEY!
Yeah, OK, I can't (and don't want to) defend it tbh, but it's hard to get worked up over it when it goes on covered up and unpunished if not outright encouraged to kids in white countries.

I mean, there is perhaps the argument that this is worse because it's also bestiality…

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

DEATH TO (((OXFAM)))
DEATH TO ALL CHARITIES

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

gas yourself kike

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

Ah so the reason we can't stop giving gibs to subhumans is because some the kikes in our countries and kike apologists want to continue child rape exploitation.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Her Majesty would like to thank Holla Forums on behalf of herself and her people for user's most gracious and selfless acts, the efforts of which brought to light a great injustice being done to her children.
You're welcome.

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

It is genuinely fucking disgusting that these posts still occur.
This board has become such a shithole since the election.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Trump made a lot of people and other lesser beings snap.

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

MUH SEXUELL VIOLENCE

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

Who the fuck wants to stick their dick in some dying, shitskin kid? I'd rather eat the biscuit I was offering them in trade for their asshole.

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

archive.is/UT54A
One Belgian man named in the case, Roland van Hauwermeiren (can't find an English source)

archive.is/kABSh
Belgian head of Oxfam denies involvement, claims the man was employed by the British branch

archive.is/cnNAm
The same Van Hauwermeiren was head of Oxfam in a second prositute scandal surfacing yesterday, this one in Chad

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

More than 120 workers for Britain’s leading charities were accused of sexual abuse in the past year alone, fuelling fears that paedophiles are targeting overseas aid organisations.
Sounds familiar!

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

Rachposter was being an annoying lout well before the election user.

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

filtered for maddow pics. that bitch is gross. your future here is filtered.

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

Sounds like a dude, looks like a lesbian.
My country has gone to shit.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

Little do you know that the BO here IS the rachposter, and that's why you still see these posts in current year, and will always see them so long as the BO/the board exists.

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

Bump

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

Do both normal AND global reports.
If we have to stare at this garbage, then the mods need to stare at it to.

Logan Ross
Logan Ross

ive heard this mentioned but have yet to see proof. i dont doubt, i just dont care who it is. ill take my traffic somewhere else

Easton Ward
Easton Ward

Isn't it super easy to go on vacation to a third world country and have sex with minors? That's not news. You have African countries where you still have slave classes. These charities have also been really suspicious since forever.

I think Rach poster is also a mod or affiliated with the BO. I've reported that dipshit 5 times and he's still posting. Unless he's just switching proxies, but I never saw him banned for his garbage tier posts.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

This needs a fucking sticky.

Literal pedo rings being run by a charity in Haiti and Chile for over 10 years

Higher ups did nothing.

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN.
I think…
Boy, you're new.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit