THE OLD WAYS ARE CHANGING YOU CANNOT DENY

Dylan, to Nat Hentoff, 1965
Dylan, to Tony Glover, 1963
Dylan, Wedding Song, 1973

This, so much this πŸ‘πŸ‘

#TakeAKnee #ImWithHer #MeToo #TimesUp #TwoScoops

#NotMyPresident

🎢==Oh my bull he is a cum-in'==🎢

who the fuck even watches these people? I'm pretty sure the average podcast gets more listens than these faggots get views during prime time yet they still somehow dominate the news. blows my mind every time i think about it

I wish Charles, Andrew, and Erick had their own show. At this point fuck Sam. These guys put out really good shit and I could just imagine what they would put out if they did it full time with a budget.

Why do they always use these shitty boring boomer memes? I would actually kind of appreciate seeing a kike puppet sing this instead of some shitty hippy trash.

because this isn't about humor or entertainment, it's about self aggrandizement
also good webm

If you're watching it, it's for you.

Thanks, I make them myself.

Oh cool the current youth love being lectured to via their dad's music
Heebywood really has their finger on teh pulse

This isn't for the youth, it's for all the gen-x faggots and boomers who still pay attention to cable celebrities.

do you really? never seen these before but you could be LARPing

What a fucking faggot.

That first one is spooky.
Good stuff.

I used to own /webm/. I wrote /a/'s webm encoding guide. Now I am just an alcoholic shitposter who may/or may not be a mod on several of the major boards here.

And also my latest price point of booze making. I can make five gallons of apple wine to either distill or drink every week for roughly $.79 a gallon.

do you have a webm dump somewhere?

nice

My dad hates Dylan because he's a Jew. I love Dylan because I'm intelligent.

Your dad is Jewish, will you gas him when the time comes?

You don't get to vote out someone who has been voted in for at least 3 more years and this line is especially retarded when the tax cuts guaranteed he'll get a second term.

is CY+3 what the 60's were like? have i become my grandfather? are (((they))) just wating for us to die off to rewrite the history books and pretend this manufactured grandstanding was organic, popular and authentic?

IT'S OVER THIS TIME FOR DRUUUUUUUUUUUMPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

That's a very high density of pop culture buzzwords Mr. Fallon

That webm would make based Quentin proud, thanks user.

Different goals, same shit

*accuses you of raping me when I was a teenager*
Not so haughty now, huh Fallon?

ta. I am a mod here so most of my shit ends up here. The only other place I post OC is /jp/

You are basially my favorite moderator ever and I hope either you or b;issmod take over Holla Forums when zerosugar quits. You are a cool dude,

This faggot always seemed like he never improved from high school cable access.

Mel Gibson truly did put the fear of god in all these sodomites

Yes! Sappy lyrics while imitating an old musician! I expect Drumph to be impeached by Friday at the latest.