This place is a snoozefest. Completely Dead

What happened? Another exodus I'm not aware of? Under 100 PPH? It's dead, Jim.

Maybe a couple of dozen more stickies will do the trick?

People went back to 4chan, which the action is sadly.

Why? 4cuck is an absolute cesspool these days.

Q larp board has a bunch of knuckle draggers enthralled. No idea where anyone else ran off too

I just discovered I could post on 8ch using tor, which I cannot do on 4chan.

I will be recommending 8ch, barring moderator nigotfagery

The mods here are too strict. Literal Nazis. Many came here because of overly strict mods on 4chan.
To outdo them took time, but the past two and a half years have been a complete shit show.

Don't. Lurk post whatever. Don't fucking recommend nigger. Rule 1

Nice try, kike. The PPH will skyrocket as soon as something actually happens. I'm going to screencap this thread so I can rub it in your face later.

I should add that the only reason it didn't die two years ago was because of the election cycle and all the memes.

Oh I'm aware of the turkroach mods going full retard and combing through every thread to spot, ban & delete all wrong think, especially in regards to Trump, but 4chan was destroyed by the election. The majority of anons on 4chan are people who absolutely hate everything it stands for and are only there to subvert & destroy it. It's not much of a step up.

I personally went back to /biz/ which I hadn't visited since 2014. It may not be as psychologically jarring as Holla Forums once was, but it has plenty of fresh memes.

Stop, it's already obvious you're a kike, you don't have to drive it home that hard. I can already smell the foreskins on your breath from here

You get banned if you say the wrong thing here.

You have to rethink, make sure people will get your sarcasm, make sure it isn't considered shitposting, and can't make a thread without spending 10 minutes archiving, hooktube linking, webming, and copy pasting everything.

But I won't go back to halfchan, as terrible as this place may be

It's funny since I always ignore all sticky threads every time I come here. I noticed since a few months after the election it's all just propaganda and BS the mods sticky because the Trump kikes lining their pockets want them to. The only legitimate threads are the ones that aren't stickied.

And here comes the consensus cracking. Right on time.

(OP)

And there's the imkampfy derangement syndrome. Also right on time. Prove that any of the mods are anything less than 100% pure Aryan. You absolutely can't because you're lying.

he's gonna start a come to fullhan subreddit

>>>/polmeta/

No shit, he works for Trump.

Well look at that, you can't prove that any of the mods are non-white. What a surprise.

No, he and Trump work for the Pentagon.

Mods stiffling discussion, deleting "template threads" and so on… There is no encouragement to shitpost, just a news agregator… Sadly, halfpol isn't any better…

Did somebody say Jim?

Do you even look at the stickies? For the past year it has almost exclusively been burger circus politics with retards going ITS HABBEBING, the memo garbage being the most recent example.

We're dealing with the b-team while the kikes are having shabbat.

Not an exodus, just other boards where everyone posts when nothing's going on here. Most of what's here regularly is just the terrible anti-Trump shills who are paid to be and D&C and you just scroll past those anyway. Post speed goes back up when things are happening.

berkay is a turk so there's that

Hi Holla Forums.