Hitler's War Audiobook

So, in an effort to spread good information, and encourage myself to read more, I've decided to start reading aloud as I work my way through David Irving's masterpiece "Hitler's War". I've just recorded the introduction for your listening pleasure (though, I still need to edit out long silences where I thought I had paused before taking a drink of water and scratching my asshole), which times in at about an hour and a half. This is not a professional work, and I will not be taking donations of any sort. My ability to pronounce many names, and places is at an embarrassingly poor level, and I often have to retread sentences because I did not read them, or speak them correctly; however, I speak clearly enough that you should be able to get some value from my effort.

For many of you, this may be the only way you'll ever come to know the information contained in this essential book. I'll be updating this thread every day if I can. It's surprisingly hard to speak this much.

You can buy David Irving's books - which I highly recommend you do, even if you never read them - at his website: fpp.co.uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!aVZFmSQL!Q9I5BJq17K1zLQtuvcCuYgQFnHE2c2-hiDGUzaq5Zjg
audacityteam.org/
irvingbooks.com/xcart/
mega.nz/#!vRwjgB5S!RDwj0xGo0Inb1PSJrMtsUVHJPbQcQnIvTZCHKxqNW9I
fpp.co.uk/
mega.nz/#!PBhniC6D!wQ2GXTWvQ2dW4ojbz7_hLcqoxrCYIsZKwSSBns0GuDU
mega.nz/#!XYRHCDDC!AcK-NmDSFkM0R4uaew8PO-EtQEDlMX8ftAFvD1lCPSQ
portableapps.com/apps
mega.nz/#!7BIkFaKR!yKsnGe_kNvrTSaKG7Bg54PONPVwewcjgbnOjCBLuu5E
mega.nz/#!jcojUIDL!zN3pGVqDX4_3YXMlD63tM1gqFrz7XPz_YhELX_LCpZs
mega.nz/#!CBoSiTza!nzvoZGWVpMcRUs9LgY8rAbqD7zHrO460E5GMsU5Ca9s
ofmonksandmen.com/?p=248)
mediafire.com/file/0tl4y11d2dbpw7d/luftwaffe_eagle.rar
mega.nz/#!vMJHnT7K!J-uFCb1BM-8FEI1PAahqVAhWt6mCflznDgeaxbqSocs
mega.nz/#!uMZlSZKR!Y_dDjoNh0XGUzMUw_07w9bs1AQ1T9g29tVZWxhH-Kbc
mega.nz/#!6dRDFZZK!gB95wqnyMKmzhnOVKuCWzNjgFJdtUf7QgEdxuB0acE8
mega.nz/#!aVxjHTIR!z4e-dnnFuwCiMQ_fo1k3_HxyXj_WZ6XblyqPAxpfo30
mega.nz/#F!vZBmVbBB!Np0nVvKA9dMecRk7L7X61Q
mega.nz/#!iZQ0SArK!tzzLFXBNHHF6N64cYSxcZP86qRiTYLmAMf9moOWYxFk
mega.nz/#!2chXlQjK!IoOjVVkE5jZZjXt36UOtMuhjrf_clKSMAwIIv0erIL8
mega.nz/#!nEZgTA4C!SzCHE54o91w-op8fWnVcfWt3X0v04PjvV3qJNxydxtE
mega.nz/#!zIo2UBBB!7nEZgEYfASXAheAja3ZHn0s0G-MYOo1mPP1e1P5Cc6w
mega.nz/#!iUgixaRB!6SqaRzV9HWQ8CCu3ezaEUo44QuFeNoKjoGSgypWNbcI
mega.nz/#!rEgihYza!Z0o3i7QqvXe_vHI4cRa01Q5kn5S4yCrOs2Ld9cXfjlE
mega.nz/#!3RAnhLKI!7zSLbQDtzypto2mb2ZAzmTCsKM4Mvat1YNMPGhB6Ujk
mega.nz/#!HVBDwJga!F-vgYfyo27emMqHu9JZE_UZjWtVNUMPZurK-9svHDtU
mega.nz/#!nFoD2CaQ!FKVKkjAqzWtF9iyfogh89v7xbhsHP7GzgY4NgQo2oEA
mega.nz/#!WZBllR7T!S5u_-HCcCm5FYjKF_jTUcHO2SRk0NpAAxYm6iAsbPmw
mega.nz/#!eZ5AQIwa!62YS23rXYSqKlYWHEe750oev1K-0f2Dv43KTiLqh-Pg
mega.nz/#F!vZBmVbBB!Np0nVvKA9dMecRk7L7X61Q>
mega.nz/#!mMZzyIzK!M8qeeHPTBI8-zOYX6eRD8NJcO_9huT01KGHDLDmvCEc
mega.nz/#!7FACwLAB!NB2n0bsGNy5Xz_i1QpDCviJB7lftmcxOYP813wYJv7c
mega.nz/#!iI5RFSSJ!oihy2eR57N_mQTQYBKBWeY6WN4g-Fw0XoGPVWADWRDc
mega.nz/#!OBgRGI6B!D0QMjwM8ly7iTRtVXiqMUdn_bIjFkFIJHyLqBCsqf3M
mega.nz/#!bNQ0mCZZ!FC4L7pH3nrbBFC0l94Ke79PN4ooribxjwGeRiKyVbM8
mega.nz/#!bIgEmRxA!_vwNlP7rCipkIzHJiLNlfoR2IpjYcbfOv31BMzLriPY
mega.nz/#F!3YggzRYY!C2_Kw_qXAwWPi4ERA22A5Q
mega.nz/#!nZZHTBCa!dOe2r2SVeWFD74ej5DR1nUzg6w2HfjNCbWt9lqv_8ZM
mega.nz/#!XFpmnCoT!JqHSAy58yzmKEzNWFkjFkeiDkKvBYGkbm26x_sCNBc8
mega.nz/#!qMJTmKiZ!pabDVF-2tvPLy4WK4oo-6YqtcP22DHEm_I3CVHjR1kQ
mega.nz/#!jF5S0DgK!fLWsyocqH_X8bZVQYKIfss_9CtLeyjga-DZMgkl6qas
mega.nz/#!DIIhALhI!RA_AHC758xfowFe6p2A_zrPpsAZTXL5283Q-cGy6ZFA
mega.nz/#!XIZQTD7K!7rQwd1UmG0AC80pM7PBwSaQLO1HDDL84D3dCNmSRVbs
mega.nz/#!yIpBlZTa!dE1hAgVDJILPY_GkDQ12xKVQzPIAq2O4KS_Ei0Rn_Mk
mega.nz/#!ydBC0SRb!2dxVkbukfmJlX3U15nJn46ZAwsc8w0pGISYnIFH3zQ8
mega.nz/#!qAxRXCTA!LK4hq3kgcp6Ne7Jj-ekb__uDK2iBrIM_VPt3xWkY0Go
mega.nz/#!bIQnDaDL!hYW3Mm8AlSeEi7H2NsfjUTKA-ZUfR70J43tVl8nnIXE
mega.nz/#!LI5TUKiK!VPe3eimwCqM_G114IQucpv3kOoCOO02OjJ_vTLOJ6jc
mega.nz/#!OY5FmQjQ!urhbHyKgxg8otKuQg8oq-q3NCdSvo85559BSjWICkwQ
mega.nz/#!rZBG3T7Q!VjEpQN7HnDlukxRz_jJj5ruvZKzrfl0vq03Ad0uabng
mega.nz/#!DAIhFI5Q!Kea8t2JiSzlPvn3CWEac1ZsgYn4-PwYzV1UZHk7PSuQ
mega.nz/#!iR4AkY7R!lN12G0nUgSztHeyubmcVnjzzl-SJvw1n_RhW0yWdM0s
mega.nz/#!3Rgh0KSC!0LHxyrz5_0GQgXOCRJ3R7yxz2SyK3_umdOxlhqbQmAI
mega.nz/#!aEY1jbyT!yokdpeuRxW7OfPKPo3CUr__av3E-yhj3yZf99RAFxWk
mega.nz/#!fcZQRDSa!VuGoiJIzpwFCx0zyrAOWysp8Skc2RdPJfPFugIMjWQA
mega.nz/#!eFgxABoY!KiIrj36f_VXc4lkH-Dljl6cXn5XcRHyIUiRdKx1vCqI
mega.nz/#!eNZ3RLKB!IIRT0LbdUZEDStHXhi4mJxb3dvymWUyUftDUbPUDR7k
mega.nz/#!fJomAQLJ!0tze41Ps3-gGVAquMB1t7_6563FJCMdXC4IHz-V1wHY
mega.nz/#!LMJ3xI7K!Xf1_0QI1EQdQpirjOmhEJ2GLekfwiWdDse_qbHSTaNw
mega.nz/#!LMYC0JgK!EFKCk5qW0iF56gVZzie3-mLlUNMbNRO97j3if3T8rN0
mega.nz/#!PIxAQShB!kBif0JLDLoa9VJ-nXGCbMCy8eOv5DSz3T_K8Amh3h5U
mega.nz/#!OZpzDCBD!KQIpNX313VEBG2Du-Nll8P8eO0jqd4g_jaZ0KcUSGaE
mega.nz/#!2EwFARRK!f0nLatpsTvzH6lgiWDahl2jaQAS0TXgIMe_jsqbX2V8
mega.nz/#!bNJgkZgI!ZVH-duPQ8osa2N6AZUoXL1QJ1UEvfQeiuDZtDl0xD8Y
mega.nz/#!ycZgCYwS!SJVgXtfV2cHZo9_Im3KbtD5EvBW_LrFHUTvXwGEtsQw
mega.nz/#!ecwnWRTD!nOyw2utncQ-rUjsrpBXML2wllxvi5VKqpD370_PyTRE
mega.nz/#!XM4XUS5J!Xlg4KPZWK6gQNW51dTyA8i1AQpmUOWKus9D2JhozlpA
archive(dot)is/CLpXu
mega.nz/#!DMhECZaY!zWDXERuCJphJMoWtyKfZVgOvZwwT7_RtXGbsMUrNXGY
mega.nz/#!mA5xwbLL!yftDfPCGSkXk4aJUcJygsXNJ-HHXITKcjFZjINC7JWg
mega.nz/#!mF5hnDTJ!gFc3w0bHvk_7Aanf49Bzj9rmyDkFwCnQkNPVON9cDjA
mega.nz/#F!jEhgmbJR!85gCj1x1rR6doYdxdjnrPg
mega.nz/#!7ABnEbaA!MO2Dzn4g7l2ECtrHGaAhhKpHEjNQUIuxVRKCHxmOXuA
mega.nz/#!vMpClIoa!P2wc27RmEZVff-nXSZn7GUDUt17kHtDMiU1oqFhDVTU
mega.nz/#!iUoTQTQL!BAvQH2-vk5kcRmYVGW_QzitOJ_dwYp3QqtbCqTWqSL8
mega.nz/#!OYBzVbAa!dWuofWRrmt5u8AIQzOpzQ8aXVj3QrNs2ZFKdVBlhm4Q
mega.nz/#!yJhxGSRJ!WCFYZluHSOT6rsWPDTGSWlzsqlj90AZ3GfP-39nNZ94
mega.nz/#!HIIkBaJI!H9giyJjKlQqHxpMlpksE1sP9BDJQBCmpX455BuyGI4w
mega.nz/#!eAJSmaoB!0Vu_1fQrZ-GBQuYCrbVTRnFFOB70pxxauygBuPu6Tws
mega.nz/#!DUZgEYDS!9MxqND6Z3SYHUVfWzAVDTQ0hQ-b8z9IQGzNIHfTNLr0
mega.nz/#!WJAimQSa!VLJs25JK2iW3UcHMzwH8J7_Qj2jQ5fVEXzuVjiEUMlY
mega.nz/#!SEQHVLJa!zgLOLhRds0Yl-7CfwBVo3kxvYWGT22f3Fz7i-tWNRIw
mega.nz/#F!nVRlxCrR!TvWPLk33Iz19wNar5py4qQ
mega.nz/#!XE4BwADS!f2wJKQwRMymNNVJHqHrAGZjp4tZGkymQFZbr-j8xis4
mega.nz/#F!mN4lnAbI!bYnLF9O7Z8dNxucjyVK1bQ
mega.nz/#!6RBlxIhJ!1B_kZxzPnaHl0UHOfYts_KCmw025inkvwk4vdVzisUM
mega.nz/#!3Z4RxCoQ!qlB5UvamyhNP6VSX-nZAInhjMLbIULBxSKF4ZmcRn9M
mega.nz/#!6VwBUJwR!BJJAFGwyRXqCuM6l0sRvxNhZWU-IhfSj639wKgniADE
mega.nz/#!zZhBgSDC!xaG_J104CZb5O20um0pWvMmVkfLe2dJYyj8x2D7caOA
mega.nz/#!vRgGhRKa!-20QOjG53uTX5Of3ruuLK78LsSGeSjOPzrOia6yamgc
mega.nz/#!qURnWYST!wJlOSeRknX_IEMzk4T9kvdWjsrXqzmvp_59LxanzEZs
mega.nz/#!CNgUnD5K!emT2yJZXev4Y6KOWcgFIx6DJeOfhhTdlUnGKhnmusaw
mega.nz/#!HVwRQD6D!qf-WxMFzXiqxj0CaWf1ZPEYLklmBWOOyPV4Glv77GSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drinking hot tea will help you speak for prolonged periods of time. Keep up the good work, user.

t. teacher

Nice user.
Might I suggest posting updates either on >>>/pdfs/ or >>>/zundel/ in case this thread gets shoah'd for "muh books"?

God speed.

Thanks, will do. Need to get a new tea pot, my current one is shedding.

I will back this up there as well. Hopefully mods see what I'm doing as useful political activist work, and not just "muh books". Converting the written word to speech is highly useful to our cause, because I know most people here don't read anything.

how the fuck do you get too lazy to even read? jfc

If you are incapable of such basic critical though as to determine why one might want this, you are nothing but a stupid nigger, and need to step into the noose.

polite sage for responding to nigger bait.

Specifically, you want hot kratom tea, OP.

Wouldn't that put OP to sleep?

Depends on the variety of Kratom used, and the quantity it's used in. There are white, green, and red varieties, as well as the specific type of plant it is derived from. The red, to me, is best for pain relief, the white for uplifting, and the green somewhere in the middle, but closer to red than white. If you have issues with pain, do yourself a favor, and skip opiods and pot and go straight to kratom. However, like you mention, to get enough for pain relief, I'm going to be taking a nap.

Interesting, all I've heard about is the pain relief. WIll have to try the white variety now. Thanks user.

Kratom tea is nasty, so I put it in gelatin capsules.

It's great for neuropathy (burning nerves/constant pain), mild to moderate stimulation, better moods, synergy with alcohol, mild endurance boost while working, and it even helps people who have bad tempers "chill out a bit."

Alright, here's the introduction. It was difficult to read aloud, as it is very reference heavy. The rest of the book is a much smoother read, so I shouldn't stumble as much. Hope you guys enjoy.
>mega.nz/#!aVZFmSQL!Q9I5BJq17K1zLQtuvcCuYgQFnHE2c2-hiDGUzaq5Zjg

Also, if you have a suggestion for audio editing software, I'd like to hear it. This took longer than is reasonable to edit and upload due to having to convert from m4a to mp3, and so on.

audacityteam.org/

Now I know the good feel.

Also this
It's easy to work with as well and easy to save projects. I recommend you export the audio both as FLAC and MP3. FLAC because of archive reasons or editing reason if others want to use it in other projects. MP3 is handy if you just want to upload it quickly.

Yeah, I used audacity to cut out my water breaks, but it wouldn't accept m4a, so I downloaded another program to convert. I'll get things squared away. This whole process would probably be a lot easier if I had a microphone/headset connected to my computer, instead of talking into my phone (which has a good mic, so at least it sounds fine) then dumping the recording to my desktop.

Won't be uploading any FLAC, it took 20 minutes to upload that mp3. Internet is not so great where I live.

I sleep now. Goodnight.

Great work user. Recording audiobooks of classics is one of the most important things anyone (with a good reading voice) can do for the cause. So many people spend 2-3 hours or more every single day listening to eceleb crap like fucking Baked Alaska and TRS – gaining nothing of value at all. Imagine if they spent even some of that time listening to material like this instead… You're giving them that option.

Once it's all done, m4b@64kbps (the audiobook standard) with cover art, track names, etc. is essential to make sure the fuckers who really need to hear this don't have any excuses not to load it onto their phones.

Or worse. I don't gather together with any of the people I used to consider friends because they only want to spend their lives doing the same activities that, even at 12 years old, were not the best use of their time. I'm happy to use this empty space in my life on something useful to everyone here.

I'll try to have another chunk of the book uploaded tonight.

You are doing ΛΟΓΟΣ' work, user. Your name will be inscribed in the history of our people as a candle in our darkesr hour

i really liked your little rants
i my accent wouldn't be so bad i would read "Hitler's second book" its the only related book that i have in English

Thank you.

If you wanted to read aloud books your native language, that's not a useless endeavor. I encourage all of you join in on this. Myself, I have difficulty just sitting down and reading a book (public school damaged my ability to enjoy many things), but reading aloud and sharing the result makes me feel good about the activity.

I'll be sure to keep up with this, OP, and I'll set my mic up and help out in gaps between my homework. Projects like these make the information in these books infinitely more accessible to busy anons like me. We should have been doing this sooner.

Also this. This project might be better taken to a literature-related board to avoid the inevitable attempt at a muhbooksnigger shoah.

That would be awesome if you read something too.

If people are genuinely worried this thread will get kiked, feel free to remake it on one of the book boards. I'll likely only do it out of necessity.

It would appear his website has been shoad. I was there just a few weeks ago too. Should have ordered then.

That sucks if true. I just recieved my copy of Hitler's War in the mail today, plus an extra copy I didn't even order. He signed and sent me second one for free. Too bad I don't yet know anyone who would read such a treasure.

You're correct that the link at the top is not working, but this one does: irvingbooks.com/xcart/

And here's part 2, the prologue. It was a MUCH smoother reading than part one, but the introduction is difficult to read even without speaking aloud due to its density. Hope you enjoy.
>mega.nz/#!vRwjgB5S!RDwj0xGo0Inb1PSJrMtsUVHJPbQcQnIvTZCHKxqNW9I

Just listened back to it. Didn't realize it got muffled for almost exactly 2 minutes. It's not so bad that you can't hear what I'm saying (just 20 seconds or so where you have to really listen closely), but I apologize. I'll be more careful in the future.

Can anyone upload his file to like anonfile or something? so we can play from browser? would appreciate it

Thanks user for making this text accessible!

You bet.

Turns out he made a mistake and is asking that I either pay for or return the book. Oh well, I guess I'll buy it twice. Lord knows I've spent more on dumber things.

Uploading the first part on anonfile now for you.

Ok, I tried but it times out. Somebody will better internet will have to help you.

lol, thanks anyway friendo. I actually met Irving on his tour last year and bought a copy of HW and had him sign it for me. He didn’t keep those on the “for Saale” desk with his other titles, you had to ask him privately and he would take you out to the trunk of his SUV for that one. He’s a great man. Looks like his website got Shoah’d though or something, doesn’t load for past few days.

Drink estrogen milk goy t. (((teacher)))

This link works.
>irvingbooks.com/xcart/

Doesn't work for me. This below is his actual website he uses for his blog, all his research files, news feed etc… "focal point publications", his publishing imprint,which has been down for days.
>fpp.co.uk/

Hmm, it worked yesterday when focal point didn't. Oh well. Hope everything is well.

Alright, fellas, here's the first real chapter, "Dictator by Consent", clocking in at 1 hour 7 minutes. Dig in, I think it came out well. I'm getting better at this:
>mega.nz/#!PBhniC6D!wQ2GXTWvQ2dW4ojbz7_hLcqoxrCYIsZKwSSBns0GuDU

Covered in this chapter is the fairly thrilling account of how Hitler (and crew) dealt with opposition within the German government, and from Hitler's own friends/allies, which lead to the death of 82 people. It's an event that sickened Hitler, but prepared him for much that was to come. He was all in at this point.

And here's a rapid fire followup with the next chapter, "Triumph of the Will", clocking in at about half an hour. Hope you enjoy.
>mega.nz/#!XYRHCDDC!AcK-NmDSFkM0R4uaew8PO-EtQEDlMX8ftAFvD1lCPSQ

Just a plug for a damn useful program that is on portableapps.com/apps

Balabolka is a text-to-speech program that can save off the text as .mp3 (and other formats).
Using the Edit function of Calibre, you can save off each chapter of a .epub as a html, load into a browser and copy and paste into Balabolka, so it takes maybe an hour to have an entire book turned into audio.
Well worth a look, and it's free.

I really appreciate your effort OP. Too bad i've already read the book i dont need to listen to the audiobook.

omg I love this picture so much

bump

I appreciate the encouragement, though I'm actually enjoying doing this, and it's already improving my speaking voice. Highly recemmond other anons join me. Pick a book, read it to your fellow anons.

recommend*

also reaper.fm

David Irving is spot on, so was the late Michael Collins Piper, and Eustace Mullins for the most part.

Good job OP, keep up the good work.

Thank you, I've got all day free. Soon as I'm done with some chores I'll upload some more.

Here we have: "One Day, The World", clocking in at about 30 minutes. Hope you enjoy.
>mega.nz/#!7BIkFaKR!yKsnGe_kNvrTSaKG7Bg54PONPVwewcjgbnOjCBLuu5E

you're on fire today narratorAnon

Here's another one for ya': "First Lady", clocking in at about 39 minutes.
>mega.nz/#!jcojUIDL!zN3pGVqDX4_3YXMlD63tM1gqFrz7XPz_YhELX_LCpZs

Summary of chapter: women, fags, and jews nearly ruin everything; and Hitler's subordinates vie for position.

Storytime! I have for you "Goddess of Fortune", clocking in at 48 minutes.
>mega.nz/#!CBoSiTza!nzvoZGWVpMcRUs9LgY8rAbqD7zHrO460E5GMsU5Ca9s

This chapter covers the anschluss of Austria, which was warmly received by most Austrians.

Do you by any chance have the background sourcefile? Would very much like to try some different designs.

Also, thank you very much OP. Audiobooks are so incredibly convenient for fasttracking the learning-stuff. Doing Irvings book on Dr. Goebbels next? Please do

Pretty based. May I request GLR's "This time, the world" if you think this is something you may wanna keep doing after this book is finished?

Perhaps. I'm starting to get a good feel for this, but if anyone else would like to try their hand at making unprofessional audiobooks, the more the merrier. I'll certainly keep contributing either way, but, I have to tell you guys, I'm finding this activity extremely rewarding. I'm improving my speaking voice, and conversational fluency noticeably since I started doing this (totalling only 6 hours of recording, so far). I shouldn't have to explain how valuable that is in other aspects of life. You guys could be developing superior comprehension of essential material, and conversational skills on top of contributing to the ease of learning for the many time constrained anons out there. Give it some thought.

I did order "Goebbels: Mastermind of the Third Reich" from Irving as well, so yes, I will be reading it at some point (I'll read from the PDF, though, 'cause it's easier). Whether I do a recording depends on whether someone else does one first, and whether it's listenable. I gather by the uniform encouragement I've gotten so far, that you guys have been able to follow my reading well enough.

That would probably be pretty easy to slam out. Still, I'm not the only guy with a voice. I'll try to get to it if nobody else does.

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Many thanks user

Back burnered this idea my own self. I should retrieve my audio gear I loaned out and just do it Shyla Laboof style. Here, have a list:

* Ezra Pound
* Eustace Mullins
* William Finck
* Andrew Carrington Hitchcock
* George Lincoln Rockwell
* Matthew Hale
* Michael O'Maera
* Arthur Kemp
* William Luther Pierce
* "White Holocaust" by pastor V S Harrell
* Solzhenitsyn
* Jack London
* Cambria Will Not Yield
* Edmund Burke
* Sir Walter Scott
* Francis Parker Yockey
* Might Is Right by Ragnar Redbeard
* Thor Heyerdahl
* the Epic of Gilgamesh
* Fritz Springmeier
* Savitr Devi
* Raspail
* Nietzsche
* Ruskin
* Huxley
* Codreanu
* F Roger Devlin
* Dr Karla Turner
* Leon De Grelle
* Arnold Leese
* David Irving
* Thomas Dixon Jr
* Kai Murros
* Machiavelli
* Klauswitz
* Chanakya Kautilya
* Yamamoto Tsunetomo
* Miyamoto Musashi
* Don Pentecost
* Jeff Cooper
* Tolkien
* Goodkind
* Vyasadeva
* Rik / Rig Veda
* Sama Veda
* Yajur Veda
* Atharva Veda
* Kalevala
* Ramayana
* Mahabharata
* Bhagavad Gita
* fuck Walden, fuck Four Poems
* Soren Kierkegaard
* Manusamhita
* Wurmbrand
* pastor John Visser
* the 66 books known as the Bible, the biblios, the book of the sun, including the 3 false books and then hunt down the other 82 some true books
* Enoch
* Apocrypha
* Ethiopic

* Germania by Tacitus
* The Origin and Deeds of the Goths by Jordanes
* The Inequality of the Human Races by Arthur de Gobineau
* The Racial Elements of European History by H.F.K. Günther
* Hitler’s Second Book

* Shakespeare
* Lovelace
* Tennyson
* Homer
* Seneca
* Plato
* Tyrtaeus

* Joseph Campbell
* Thomas Goodrich
* Havamal
* Volundarkvitha
* Beowulf
* David Eden Lane

* Miguel Serrano (Ron McVan)
* Stephen Pressfield
* Richard Kelly Hoskins
* Mike King

* Julius Evola
* Rene Guenon
* Adolf Hitler
* Alfred Rosenberg
* Gottfried Feder
* Revilo P. Oliver
* Tom Metzger
* Savitri Devi
* William Gayley Simpson
* Lawrence Brown
* Francis Parker Yockey
* Oswald Spengler
* Aristotle
* Diogenes
* Ragnar Redbeard
* David Myatt
* Anthony Ludovici

* Sir Arthur Keith Anthropologist "A New Theory of Human Evolution"
* E michael Jones ""Libido Dominandi"
* James Wickstrom
* Ice Man's Richard kuklinski biography
* William Pierce's Turner Diaries

The Edda's and Tacitus's Germania will awaken your ancient bloodline by the words of your forebears.

Roman era Stoic literature (Seneca, Epictetus, Marcus Aurelius, etc)
[5 Stoic Principles for Modern Living](ofmonksandmen.com/?p=248)

* Lovecraft. He was a virulent racist. Xenophobia and white supremacy burbles beneath his fiction.

* James Mason "The Siege"
* Kevin McDonald "Culture of Critique"
* Kevin McDonald "Camp of the Saints"
* Harold Covington’s Northwest novels
* Harold Covington "The Hill Of The Ravens"
* Harold Covington "A Distant Thunder"
* Harold Covington "A Mighty Fortress"
* Harold Covington "The Brigade"

sage for polite no thread-slide

Hold on goyim, if you're talking about the Luftwaffe eagle picture, then I know for a fact that the original was made by myself, though not the red-background edit. You're welcome to the source-files, both the left and right facing version, although I've messed with them a lot, and they're a bit of mess at this point.

mediafire.com/file/0tl4y11d2dbpw7d/luftwaffe_eagle.rar

I received an email from Irving today saying that the reason his website isn't working is because the domain expired, and that Nominet, the British internet authority, did not bother telling him. He should have things fixed soon if they're not already.

Something's better than nothing.

OP here, my power is out due to 6 million (oy vey) tons of snow knocking trees over. Not sure when i'll be back online, but I still have a physical copy of the book, and my phone is fully charged, so I'll still be recording even if I'm not posting.

Thanks for telling us user, I was worried he got shoad by the government or something

So was he. He mentioned hoping it wasn't the effect of "enemies".

Anyway, my power is back, and I will have 4 new chapters uploaded shortly.

Here are the chapters "Green", "The Other Side of Hitler", "Whetting the Blade", and "Munich". Read off the printed page this time. Hope you enjoy; I'll be back with more tomorrow.
>mega.nz/#!vMJHnT7K!J-uFCb1BM-8FEI1PAahqVAhWt6mCflznDgeaxbqSocs
>mega.nz/#!uMZlSZKR!Y_dDjoNh0XGUzMUw_07w9bs1AQ1T9g29tVZWxhH-Kbc
>mega.nz/#!6dRDFZZK!gB95wqnyMKmzhnOVKuCWzNjgFJdtUf7QgEdxuB0acE8
>mega.nz/#!aVxjHTIR!z4e-dnnFuwCiMQ_fo1k3_HxyXj_WZ6XblyqPAxpfo30

It has occurred to me the links are getting quite numerous. For those who haven't been following along, here's a link to the folder containing all the chapters I've done.
>mega.nz/#F!vZBmVbBB!Np0nVvKA9dMecRk7L7X61Q

Keep up the great work user. This book was like the great slow-release redpill for me, it took time but eventually the knowledge in it made everything click.

Accents are not always bad. My favorite youtube channel is Isaac Arthur. He has both a lisp and a southern accent, yet he actually sounds good. If the information is good enough, listeners will accept your voice as is and may even enjoy it.

Will do, I appreciate the encouragement.

Here is the final chapter of Part 1, "One Step Along a Long Path", clocking in at about 1 hour.
>mega.nz/#!iZQ0SArK!tzzLFXBNHHF6N64cYSxcZP86qRiTYLmAMf9moOWYxFk

Many excerpts of Hitler's secret speeches in this chapter. I had fun reading them. His words are powerful still, even when merely read.

i have a non-English speaking accent, and one of the bad ones.

it's not like you are a woman and need constant positive reinforcement, but good job nevertheless

I was just thinking about external validation the other day. Certainly, constant reliance on it is pathetic, but a positive result from your actions is proof of your ability, and proof is essential to confidence. Fortunately, one can gain proof independently, and build momentum towards greater goals without requiring other people to hand out (you)s.

Anyway, I just got in a car accident today (their fault, I have proof), so I'm home early, and will probably do at least 2 chapters today.

Power's out again. This day is a motherfucker. I'll upload when I can.

Here's the first chapter of Part 2, "In Hitler's Chancellery", clocking in at 45 minutes.
>mega.nz/#!2chXlQjK!IoOjVVkE5jZZjXt36UOtMuhjrf_clKSMAwIIv0erIL8

And here we have "Fifty", clocking in at 38 minutes.
>mega.nz/#!nEZgTA4C!SzCHE54o91w-op8fWnVcfWt3X0v04PjvV3qJNxydxtE

This is a pretty interesting chapter. I particularly like the section dealing with physical health and the introduction of Morell.

Got a short chapter for you today, "Extreme Unction", clocking in at about 18 minutes.
>mega.nz/#!zIo2UBBB!7nEZgEYfASXAheAja3ZHn0s0G-MYOo1mPP1e1P5Cc6w

This one concerns Hitler's relations with the church.

Before the final solution, there was "The Major Solution", clocking in at 35 minutes or so.
>mega.nz/#!iUgixaRB!6SqaRzV9HWQ8CCu3ezaEUo44QuFeNoKjoGSgypWNbcI

bump

You're doing God's work, user. Keep it up.

nobody has uploaded these to anonfile etc ? some anons cannot download files for reasons.

Thanks, will do.

I tried before, but it kept timing out. Maybe someone will put forth the effort when I get far enough into this project that doubt of my will to complete it seems foolish. Understandable that there's not much push when I'm only a quarter of the way through the book. Don't worry, I'll have it done within a month, and someone will probably try to promote it then.

Anyway, here's the next chapter, "Pact With the Devil", clocking in at 46 minutes.
>mega.nz/#!rEgihYza!Z0o3i7QqvXe_vHI4cRa01Q5kn5S4yCrOs2Ld9cXfjlE

Im having a very comfy commute. Keep up the work, user.

Love it, great effort. The intro was very interesting. Like how Albert Speer's book was falsified and he could do jack shit about it. I wonder why he didn't organize to get the original released posthumously. Maybe (((something))) got in the way.

Right on, thank you. Here's a quick chapter, "Entr'acte His First Silesian War", clocking in at 12 minutes.
>mega.nz/#!3RAnhLKI!7zSLbQDtzypto2mb2ZAzmTCsKM4Mvat1YNMPGhB6Ujk

Don't worry, I've got the next one uploading now.

The real chapter now, "White", clocking in at 40 minutes.
>mega.nz/#!HVBDwJga!F-vgYfyo27emMqHu9JZE_UZjWtVNUMPZurK-9svHDtU

This chapter has a very interesting portion on euthanasia.

y this thred ded?

sounds good m8 keep it up

Because there's now 13 hours of me talking to listen to. Make that 13 and a half. Here's "Overtures".
>mega.nz/#!nFoD2CaQ!FKVKkjAqzWtF9iyfogh89v7xbhsHP7GzgY4NgQo2oEA

how far are you into the book?

About 1 quarter.

Unprofessional audiobook guy? Consider not greentexting your links so I can just double click them to highlight it, otherwise I have to manually drop the >.
Thanks.

>mega.nz/#!nFoD2CaQ!FKVKkjAqzWtF9iyfogh89v7xbhsHP7GzgY4NgQo2oEA

I lol’d

Haha, Hitler literally said that he wants to "Make Germany Great Again", MGGA!

No, that's guy's a fag, don't listen to him.
Sure, will do.

Literally Trump.

Thanks alot!

You bet.

Here's "Incidents", clocking in at 30 minutes.

mega.nz/#!nFoD2CaQ!FKVKkjAqzWtF9iyfogh89v7xbhsHP7GzgY4NgQo2oEA

And now for "Clearing the Decks", clocking in at 25 minutes.

mega.nz/#!WZBllR7T!S5u_-HCcCm5FYjKF_jTUcHO2SRk0NpAAxYm6iAsbPmw

(Checked)

Great work, keep it up.

Thanks user for your work. This link however points to "Overtures", not "Incidents". I'm lacking number 21 of your audios.
Keep it up

Oops. Here you go. "Incidents".

mega.nz/#!eZ5AQIwa!62YS23rXYSqKlYWHEe750oev1K-0f2Dv43KTiLqh-Pg

There's also a link to the whole folder here:
mega.nz/#F!vZBmVbBB!Np0nVvKA9dMecRk7L7X61Q>

Ah thank you, I must have missed the whole folder link! Much appriciated.

I should have started the thread with a folder link, but oh well. The next Holla Forums audiobook thread will be better organized. Glad you're listening. I wonder how many people are following along.

Thank you.

Making some Eisbein (Ham Hock) longcook while listening to this, already mentioned it to a few friends. I'm sure there's plenty of lurkers that follow along.

I must concur with user here. Hitler's War is a great listen if you have serious gastronomic plans. Picture not related.

Absolutely aryan.

I'm late, but here's "We Must Destroy Them Too!".

mega.nz/#!mMZzyIzK!M8qeeHPTBI8-zOYX6eRD8NJcO_9huT01KGHDLDmvCEc

Really comfy, I'm listening to a chapter every day. For everybody who's interested, Irving's website is online again.

fpp.co.uk/ is not working for me.

Well I'd better not slack then.

Works for me. I was reading his old blog posts this morning. Pretty interesting.

Here's "Hors d’OEuvre", clocking in at 35 minutes.

mega.nz/#!7FACwLAB!NB2n0bsGNy5Xz_i1QpDCviJB7lftmcxOYP813wYJv7c

This is the end of part 3. A lot of interesting stuff happens in this chapter. Norway is captured by Germany in spite of Hitler, and "Yellow" kicks off with a bang.

Just to clarify, it's not all good. David is an ultra-cuck when it comes to gun ownership. The following is a reply he made to someone telling him to stay out of America if he doesn't like the 2nd amendment.

Just remember, you'll never find anyone who's with you on everything. Take the good wherever you can find it. He's still a great objective historian.

Alright, here's "The Warlord at the Western Front"

mega.nz/#!iI5RFSSJ!oihy2eR57N_mQTQYBKBWeY6WN4g-Fw0XoGPVWADWRDc

It was "The Big Decision" of my day to read this chapter to you, but I think I made the right choice.

mega.nz/#!OBgRGI6B!D0QMjwM8ly7iTRtVXiqMUdn_bIjFkFIJHyLqBCsqf3M

Thanks. you're doing god's work user

You are welcome. We're almost halfway through. Would you like to throw in your two cents on what I should read next? I may ignore your suggestions, and read what I feel like reading, but I'll view your input.

A good one to continue with is probably "The Memoirs of Alfred Rosenberg". Arguably one of the first NSDAP members and proponents of a 'religion of the blood'. The text can be found online.

This ought to be pinned. Good job, user!

Like was requested before you should do Irving's 'Goebbels: Mastermind of the Third Reich'.

Something by Gottfried Feder would also be good.

this - do Goebbels next please, and upload to anonfile or something so we can listen on phones more easily. many thanks.

There's an audiobook of Manifesto for the Abolition of Enslavement to Interest on Money on jewtube.

FUCK OFF holy shit
i would most definitely download a fucking car if i could
fuck off

You fuck off, kike. I'm donating $50 to Mr. Irving just for that.

donate your whole life for all i care
call me a kike, doesnt make it true
im not paying someone to throw words at me

If it's greedy like a kike, and kvetches like a kike it's probably a kike. I'll be back in an hour or so with a new chapter. You're welcome.

Alright, time for "The Dilemma".

mega.nz/#!bNQ0mCZZ!FC4L7pH3nrbBFC0l94Ke79PN4ooribxjwGeRiKyVbM8

I'm using red krarom at night to break my dependency/addiction to alcohol. It's amazing how it stops your need to drink when you are off work or bored, no hangovers means more time for personal progress and individual excelling. I can see why (((they))) want it banned as alcohol has such a hook on western culture as a means of addiction and shackling the working class into dullness

Sounds like Goebbels gets the most votes. When I'm done with "Hitler's War" I likely will start in on "Mastermind of the Third Reich". For now, however, and since I recently gained significantly more free time, I will be reading "Apocalypse 1945 - The Destruction of Dresden" alongside "Hitler's War". I have for you the "Author's Preface and Foreword" already recorded, and will posting a chapter from both books simultaneously. "Dresden" is about half as long as "Hitler's War", so by starting now they should be done at the same time.

""Apocalypse 1945 - The Drestruction of Dresden - Author's Preface and Foreword"

mega.nz/#!bIgEmRxA!_vwNlP7rCipkIzHJiLNlfoR2IpjYcbfOv31BMzLriPY

Folder link for you as well.

mega.nz/#F!3YggzRYY!C2_Kw_qXAwWPi4ERA22A5Q

Hitler's War

mega.nz/#!nZZHTBCa!dOe2r2SVeWFD74ej5DR1nUzg6w2HfjNCbWt9lqv_8ZM

Apocalypse 1945 - The Destruction of Dresden

mega.nz/#!XFpmnCoT!JqHSAy58yzmKEzNWFkjFkeiDkKvBYGkbm26x_sCNBc8

Hitler's War

mega.nz/#!qMJTmKiZ!pabDVF-2tvPLy4WK4oo-6YqtcP22DHEm_I3CVHjR1kQ

mega.nz/#!jF5S0DgK!fLWsyocqH_X8bZVQYKIfss_9CtLeyjga-DZMgkl6qas

Bump for visibility. This is compulsory reading.

No, 40 low effort threads by cuckchan refugees/shills are way more important. What are you, old? /sarcasm

Hitler's War

mega.nz/#!DIIhALhI!RA_AHC758xfowFe6p2A_zrPpsAZTXL5283Q-cGy6ZFA

mega.nz/#!XIZQTD7K!7rQwd1UmG0AC80pM7PBwSaQLO1HDDL84D3dCNmSRVbs

Hitler's War

mega.nz/#!yIpBlZTa!dE1hAgVDJILPY_GkDQ12xKVQzPIAq2O4KS_Ei0Rn_Mk

mega.nz/#!ydBC0SRb!2dxVkbukfmJlX3U15nJn46ZAwsc8w0pGISYnIFH3zQ8

Hitler's War

mega.nz/#!qAxRXCTA!LK4hq3kgcp6Ne7Jj-ekb__uDK2iBrIM_VPt3xWkY0Go

mega.nz/#!bIQnDaDL!hYW3Mm8AlSeEi7H2NsfjUTKA-ZUfR70J43tVl8nnIXE

Bump

Good to know there are still eyes on the thread. I've got another chapter HW done, and another of Dresden due shortly.

Hitler's War

mega.nz/#!LI5TUKiK!VPe3eimwCqM_G114IQucpv3kOoCOO02OjJ_vTLOJ6jc

mega.nz/#!OY5FmQjQ!urhbHyKgxg8otKuQg8oq-q3NCdSvo85559BSjWICkwQ

It's hard to contribute to the thread when it's a one man show, but I can guarantee that people are lurking. I've already recommended this thread to a newlyish awakened friend.

Nice.
It was not meant as such, by I'm the only one reading, so it's turning out that way. Though, I did see another audiobook thread yesterday, so there is at least one other guy recording stuff.

I come back form being away form home form a couple of days and not only i'm greeted with tons of content form Hitler's war but now your even doing one more book. Thanks

PD: is the David Irvin online shop working for any of you?

His site works for me.

I listened back to some of my recent recordings and noticed I've been speaking too close to the mic, causing scratchiness. I'll correct course from here on out.

Glad you're enjoying it.

Hitler's War

mega.nz/#!rZBG3T7Q!VjEpQN7HnDlukxRz_jJj5ruvZKzrfl0vq03Ad0uabng

Apocalypse 1945 - The Destruction Dresden

mega.nz/#!DAIhFI5Q!Kea8t2JiSzlPvn3CWEac1ZsgYn4-PwYzV1UZHk7PSuQ

Listening again at home, and not in my car, I've concluded the scratchiness is from my car speakers, which makes sense since I'm recording this with a phone. I'll carry on as usual. The recordings I just did are slightly quieter due to being further from the mic, but I think I did my smoothest readings yet.

(HEIL)
thanks for this, it takes dedication to record all this just for an anonymous bhutanese snake charming forum

It's for the whole world. Hitler's War is not an accessible book, and reading is not an activity that most people find enjoyable after years of public school associating learning (which is fucking fun) with work (the word inherently implying unwanted expenditure of effort). Any way I can make good information more accessible to those who would not otherwise come to know it is something I'm willing to spend time on.

It's also good for me. I have to eat better (no junk), or else I can't speak clearly, and I'm improving my reading comprehension, as well as information retention and social articulation. This project is a compounding smorgasbord of positive effects, each interlocking and encouraging their renewal. The better I am, the better I am for the world, and the better the world is for me.

Oops, I'm late. I almost forgot to post anything. Fortunately I didn't forget to record.

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!iR4AkY7R!lN12G0nUgSztHeyubmcVnjzzl-SJvw1n_RhW0yWdM0s

mega.nz/#!3Rgh0KSC!0LHxyrz5_0GQgXOCRJ3R7yxz2SyK3_umdOxlhqbQmAI

mega.nz/#!aEY1jbyT!yokdpeuRxW7OfPKPo3CUr__av3E-yhj3yZf99RAFxWk

mega.nz/#!fcZQRDSa!VuGoiJIzpwFCx0zyrAOWysp8Skc2RdPJfPFugIMjWQA

Can confirm. Kratom has gotten me back on my feet (severe chronic nerve pain)

I made some errors on labeling the latest Hitler's War tracks, but I'm sure you guys are savvy enough to correct them with relative ease.

This is what I like to see. Heil Hitler and gas the kikes.

None of this nuPol, Trump ball licking horseshit.

Only have one chapter of "HW" for you today, but it's an important one. This is the chapter that discusses explicitly whether Hitler knew about the jews being "liquidated" (shot dead) outside Riga under Himmler's authority. Personally, I wouldn't give a fuck he had ordered them shot dead, because they had proven themselves a genuine threat to the German people at that point, and to this day Jews have proven themselves the enemy of all peoples. So, I think arguing from a point of personal principles, wherein you lay out clearly who your allies are, why, and why their safety matters more than jewish lives, is more important than whether or not Hitler tried to kill all the jews. Still, this is the chapter that takes a giant dump on the (((official narrative))) of jewish victimhood.

Hitler's War

mega.nz/#!eFgxABoY!KiIrj36f_VXc4lkH-Dljl6cXn5XcRHyIUiRdKx1vCqI

I almost want to rerecord that chapter after how much I stumbled while reading it. I think I did better tonight, despite being tired.

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!eNZ3RLKB!IIRT0LbdUZEDStHXhi4mJxb3dvymWUyUftDUbPUDR7k

mega.nz/#!fJomAQLJ!0tze41Ps3-gGVAquMB1t7_6563FJCMdXC4IHz-V1wHY

Thank you for your effort, and for sticking to this thing. I'm still collecting everything you post, and listen through it whenever I got time for it, aswell as sharing with others.

That's excellent. I won't stop. We're over halfway through each of these books. Should be done within two weeks, then I can start on Goebbels and something else. "Hitler's War" is a very important book, which is why I chose it; so anything I do next needs to be on or near that level too. Probably "Churchill's War", and once that's done I'll branch away from David Irving into other essential works not necessarily related to WW2. There's lots of history, science, and philosophy I'm curious about.

I always love the stumbling because its a its relateable, feels more like a friend ia reading it out loud to you than say a news anchors professionalism. Also please try to stifle your burping or atleast say excuse me instead of just laughing.

I can see that.
But then I might shit my pants.

Kek. Minimize background noise like scrolling, use your arrow keys instead

HITLER RESPONDS WITH ALL THE JEWS MUST BE REMOVED

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!LMJ3xI7K!Xf1_0QI1EQdQpirjOmhEJ2GLekfwiWdDse_qbHSTaNw

mega.nz/#!LMYC0JgK!EFKCk5qW0iF56gVZzie3-mLlUNMbNRO97j3if3T8rN0

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!PIxAQShB!kBif0JLDLoa9VJ-nXGCbMCy8eOv5DSz3T_K8Amh3h5U

mega.nz/#!OZpzDCBD!KQIpNX313VEBG2Du-Nll8P8eO0jqd4g_jaZ0KcUSGaE

Well sorry I didn't mean that. I was the one that made the red background edit.

This has been great to listen to on the way to work. Thanks a bunch user. I want to order my own copy but it's the one book that has a bugged order page on his site.

When I talked to him he said that I had received one of the last copies he had of HW, so he may actually be sold out currently. I'd say there's copies on Amazon you can get, but David would not see any profit from those. In fact, in his blog he writes back to one guy who purchased from amazon and says that any of the ones you see on Amazon were likely from a stolen shipment, and he requests that the guy order from his site so that he (Irving) may benefit.

Glad you're listening.

Was absorbed in HW so just did two chapters of it back to back instead of pairing a Dresden chapter, but I'll get back to that soon enough.

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!2EwFARRK!f0nLatpsTvzH6lgiWDahl2jaQAS0TXgIMe_jsqbX2V8

mega.nz/#!bNJgkZgI!ZVH-duPQ8osa2N6AZUoXL1QJ1UEvfQeiuDZtDl0xD8Y

I must ask, what is your opinion of the book and of Hitler after have read a good portion of it.

Irving's writing is excellent, and I trust him for the hardship he's endured, and continues to endure for upholding the facts as they are, as well as for his methodology. The book is unique in its portrayal of Hitler. If there's a more in depth and honest look into how the man thought, I don't know of it (I wouldn't consider books written by Hitler to be honest representations of Hitler, as people who worked with him for years claimed not to really know him).

Hitler was a driven man, a fanatic in the truest sense. He made many mistakes, but so would anyone attempting what he attempted. There are many moral debates one could have concerning how he ran things, and whether certain decisions were intelligent or not, but I would argue vehemently against anyone who would claim Hitler did not want the best for his people, or that the war he fought against the Allies was not just. The workload he took on was tremendous, and yet his competence in the areas he focused on was impressive. Frequently his generals opposed strategy laid out by Hitler that, in retrospect, many claimed would have been the better route, and may likely have seen Germany the victor.

There's some hints at degeneracy on the part of the Fuhrer that tarnish the sparkly image of him that propaganda like "The Greatest Story Never Told" promotes. Stuff like his incestuous relationship with his niece, Geli, and his promiscuity in earlier years. He also would take his Reich controlled newspaper's word for it when an article claimed something distasteful about a citizen, and this could easily result in the citizen's execution without trial, leading to the death of innocents. You will always get horrors when you give a fallible being dictatorial power.

The centerpiece of controversial data this book displays is Hitler's position towards the jews (as well as his knowledge that jews were being killed), which, as we know, the (((mainstream))) represents as vicious genocidal intent. If you trust in the author, though (or do your own archival excavation), you will find Hitler not only never giving an order to execute jews by the millions, but also going as far to stop his underlings from "liquidating" them by the trainload. Pretty much every time there was organized violence against jews (apart from their use as slave labor; a fate not at all unique to them, proportionally or otherwise) Hitler stopped it when news reached him. He wanted jews gone, but he had no intent of portraying himself as a mass murderer (righteousness was very much a driving force behind his actions, I believe). His demand, unless jews resisted, was that they were to be relocated to a warm climate, like Africa, to spare the world any genetic improvement of jewery via the incentives of survival through harsh winter. Certainly Hitler was no fan of jews, but it can't be said he intended the worst for them. He just wanted them reduced to nigger status, an aspiration he had for any non-german race it seems.

Based off all the information I've read thus far, I'd say it wouldn't necessarily be fortuitous for all whites for Germany to have won the war. I still agree with the philosophy of National Socialism, at least as far as looking out for your people first and foremost.

I just rember from reading it how amazed i was from the fact that Hiter was such an excellent commander-in-chief. I also read Hiter's table talk parallel to Hitler's war and a lot more things made sense. As for some hints degeneracy on the part of the Führer, i felt like that was mostly because of the war situation where he had to be Head of state and a very active commander-in-chief indeed.
Have you read MK or/and his second book. Because, again, if you have Hitler's political and ideological reasoning a lot of things in Hitler's waar are very obvious.
I've always thought that things like TGSNT presented things like Hiter was superman while in reality he was Batman. This metaphor really makes sense to me.Have no idea if it makes sense to anyone else.

As for the whole holohoax im just waiting for Irving's Himmler book.

I've read Mein Kampf a couple times. Yet to get to SB, or TT. Was thinking of doing audio of them as well, if they're listenable. You're right that you can reason out HItler's thinking on some of his actions based on the philosophy laid in his writing/speeches. Like when he makes a decision to fire someone, only to find out after the fact that they were innocent, he'll stick with the decision so as to maintain his air of authority. Can't have his judgement coming into too much question.
Heh. Hitler's strength and his weakness seemed to come from his inflexible commitment to his vision. His vision of Britain as an ally being the negative result, much like Batman's unwillingness to kill his enemies.

That, and part 3 of "Churchill's War" will be excellent parting gifts from Mr. Irving.

This is a great idea and I'd love to contribute. Can we get a list of books together that anons could read, edit, and upload to some central source? Holla Forums related of course. Maybe an un kiked version of Mein Kampf, or some of Evola's works? Perhaps The Fate of Empires.

There's excellent audio of the Ford Translation of MK, which, as far as I know, is not pozzed.

If you want to join in, please do. Consider it practice for reading to your children.

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!ycZgCYwS!SJVgXtfV2cHZo9_Im3KbtD5EvBW_LrFHUTvXwGEtsQw
mega.nz/#!ecwnWRTD!nOyw2utncQ-rUjsrpBXML2wllxvi5VKqpD370_PyTRE

mega.nz/#!XM4XUS5J!Xlg4KPZWK6gQNW51dTyA8i1AQpmUOWKus9D2JhozlpA

Archived the thread on archive(dot)is.
archive(dot)is/CLpXu

Right on.

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!DMhECZaY!zWDXERuCJphJMoWtyKfZVgOvZwwT7_RtXGbsMUrNXGY

mega.nz/#!mA5xwbLL!yftDfPCGSkXk4aJUcJygsXNJ-HHXITKcjFZjINC7JWg

I have a bonus chapter for you today because I needed a change of scene, so to speak.

The Lightning and the Sun, by Savitri Devi.
mega.nz/#!mF5hnDTJ!gFc3w0bHvk_7Aanf49Bzj9rmyDkFwCnQkNPVON9cDjA

mega.nz/#F!jEhgmbJR!85gCj1x1rR6doYdxdjnrPg

I won't be posting new chapters in this thread, nor as frequently. For updates look to the folder link above, or go to the /pdfs/ "Unprofessional Audiobooks" thread.

To clarify, I mean specifically for "The Lightning and the Sun". I'll still be updating HW every day till it's done.

I've actually never read any Devi so i'll give it a listen.

Neither have I, but I've read yoga/hindu philosophy since I was a child, so I was curious what this broad, who holds such texts in high regard, had to say. Definitely gonna read more.

A measly one chapter today, 'cause I still have a life (workin on gettin rid of it).

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!7ABnEbaA!MO2Dzn4g7l2ECtrHGaAhhKpHEjNQUIuxVRKCHxmOXuA

Seems I'd rather do this than sleep.

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!vMpClIoa!P2wc27RmEZVff-nXSZn7GUDUt17kHtDMiU1oqFhDVTU

mega.nz/#!iUoTQTQL!BAvQH2-vk5kcRmYVGW_QzitOJ_dwYp3QqtbCqTWqSL8

Who needs sleep anyways? We can sleep when we're dead. Good work!

Hitler didn't sleep! But he didn't drive his own car either. I gotta get up early, so only one chapter today (serious this time).

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!OYBzVbAa!dWuofWRrmt5u8AIQzOpzQ8aXVj3QrNs2ZFKdVBlhm4Q

Apologies for the sound quality; I stood a little too far back from the mic. Will be less of a faggot next time. Reminder to check the /pdfs/ thread for updates on other books I'm recording.

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!yJhxGSRJ!WCFYZluHSOT6rsWPDTGSWlzsqlj90AZ3GfP-39nNZ94

mega.nz/#!HIIkBaJI!H9giyJjKlQqHxpMlpksE1sP9BDJQBCmpX455BuyGI4w

Attached: csm_DRESDEN_1945_Yadegar_Asisi_Panorama_Zeitzeugen_00003_f2ff6f12ba.jpg (755x1080 439.65 KB, 188.07K)

>fpp.co.uk/
I can't find this book on the website you provided. Also, it is $100+ from other vendors. Why?

Irving is sold out of "Hitler's War" right now. The other vendors have no connection to Irving, and are often selling outdated copies of HW (like the one pictured in the OP) Give it some time, he'll have new prints eventually.

Thanks user, I need something to proudly display on my bookshelf.

I know what you mean. I stare at my history and philosophy shelves with pride.

I'm not happy to see this thread so far down the catalog so i'll give it a bump.

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!eAJSmaoB!0Vu_1fQrZ-GBQuYCrbVTRnFFOB70pxxauygBuPu6Tws

mega.nz/#!DUZgEYDS!9MxqND6Z3SYHUVfWzAVDTQ0hQ-b8z9IQGzNIHfTNLr0

Attached: adolf-hitler-portrait-11.jpg (887x1200, 301.68K)

bump

Here it is, the first book I've finished. The entirety (excluding appendices, notes, and words and sentences I couldn't make sense of) of Apocalypse 1945 - The Destruction of Dresden.

mega.nz/#!WJAimQSa!VLJs25JK2iW3UcHMzwH8J7_Qj2jQ5fVEXzuVjiEUMlY
mega.nz/#!SEQHVLJa!zgLOLhRds0Yl-7CfwBVo3kxvYWGT22f3Fz7i-tWNRIw

This is an important book, and a good lead in to "Churchill's War", which I will also read to you (unless someone with a sexier voice does so first). You may think that in war time the enemy is the enemy and killing any under their banner is justified, but the nature of WW2 was hidden from the public, and, as this book shows, even from the people fighting it. People who should have been collaborators ended up destroying each other's civilizations for the benefit of an alien parasite. The whole thing was a tragedy. Hopefully we can learn from the mistakes that the best of those times made in their glorious effort to break free, and then maybe we can see their ambitions for the future rekindled.

Link to all my efforts thus far:
mega.nz/#F!nVRlxCrR!TvWPLk33Iz19wNar5py4qQ

Attached: panometer-dresden-1945-12.jpg (300x355 84.3 KB, 24.02K)

By popular demand actually because I feel like it I present to you the first hour of Goebbels: Mastermind of the Third Reich.
mega.nz/#!XE4BwADS!f2wJKQwRMymNNVJHqHrAGZjp4tZGkymQFZbr-j8xis4

mega.nz/#F!mN4lnAbI!bYnLF9O7Z8dNxucjyVK1bQ

Attached: Goebbels5.jpg (682x1000, 92.91K)

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!6RBlxIhJ!1B_kZxzPnaHl0UHOfYts_KCmw025inkvwk4vdVzisUM
mega.nz/#!3Z4RxCoQ!qlB5UvamyhNP6VSX-nZAInhjMLbIULBxSKF4ZmcRn9M

Goebbels - Mastermind of the Third Reich
mega.nz/#!6VwBUJwR!BJJAFGwyRXqCuM6l0sRvxNhZWU-IhfSj639wKgniADE

Attached: Goebbels4.jpg (650x366 32.71 KB, 23.65K)

Just bumping a bit

Attached: 3334e1dfea12482e1f59a167e1cd752075f236b531aad24e32bf37ac2d6e3da1.jpg (955x967, 90.95K)

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!zZhBgSDC!xaG_J104CZb5O20um0pWvMmVkfLe2dJYyj8x2D7caOA

mega.nz/#!vRgGhRKa!-20QOjG53uTX5Of3ruuLK78LsSGeSjOPzrOia6yamgc

mega.nz/#!qURnWYST!wJlOSeRknX_IEMzk4T9kvdWjsrXqzmvp_59LxanzEZs

You guys still with me? It's almost done. Less than 100 pages to go. The war isn't going so well. Lots of traitors, and cowards. It's pretty astonishing how much of Germany's defeat was at the hands of it's own military leaders. Hitler's demands, if followed to the letter could have even seen a reversal as late as 1944.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-789141.jpg (590x764, 78.92K)

Care to explain?

bump

Hitler's War
mega.nz/#!CNgUnD5K!emT2yJZXev4Y6KOWcgFIx6DJeOfhhTdlUnGKhnmusaw

mega.nz/#!HVwRQD6D!qf-WxMFzXiqxj0CaWf1ZPEYLklmBWOOyPV4Glv77GSM

Attached: 1eaed95e6807522d16f68425cdb9fffa2c82a439f8c70e9fbbc75d77da375c69.jpg (500x582, 55.16K)

I was really surprised when I read the book how long they thought they could actually win the war.

I know, it's blowing my mind too. Decades of heroic propaganda don't really depict the uncertainty of war.

People had massive amounts of trust in Hitler. Even when they knew they basically lost, people kept fighting, civilians too willingly joined even though the SS was ordered to put them to safety.

OP thank you for embarking on this massive project. You are definitely not gay today, OP.

While i have only listened to a few minutes of the introduction, i think this has a lot of potential. While i am sure you have become more practiced in the later chapters, gathering it all up and editing out the burps and reread sentences might be desirable. Such editing can be crowdsourced, in the sense that we make a subreddit with throwaways, and map the chapters for editing and reviewing.

Just airing an idea.

Yes please! Especially those books that have relevant observations about pre-war political/party organisation, planning and leadership.

Yeah, the combination of sudden great prosperity after years of depression, Hitler's (and Goebbels') enormous charisma, and the horrors inflicted on the German people by the enemies on all sides really couldn't have resulted in any other response from the people. They really had something to fight for, and had seen firsthand what it would mean if they lost it. That vivid understanding of the importance of what they had achieved is something we need to foster in our own people.

Yeah, I know, I'm a little gross. If anybody wants to touch up these recordings, please do. I have gotten better (the Introduction is my worst reading for sure), but rather than try to stifle my natural rhythm I've found just being me with a little extra enunciation yields the best result. It's unfortunate that I chose "Hitler's War" to be my first project, but at least there's something listenable out there now.

Hell, if someone better at this wants to rerecord the entire book this project would still have been worth it.

Yeah thats exactly it. But listening in further, i actually find the more personal "read-along"-like format very entertaining. Your comments and remarks are quite funny.

Somebody else said they like the informal atmosphere. Being a loner, but sometimes wishing I had company, I used to watch Mystery Science Theater 3000 as much for the feeling of have friends around as for the humor. I definitely get it.

By the way, this is a specialized thread. I'm not updating everything here. For other books I'm reading head over to /pdfs/ and check out the thread there, or just follow this link: mega.nz/#F!nVRlxCrR!TvWPLk33Iz19wNar5py4qQ

>mega.nz/#F!nVRlxCrR!TvWPLk33Iz19wNar5py4qQ
Oh! Wonderful. I can just sync that entire folder then. I love you narratorAnon. Please take good care of your self.

Alright, anons. Here it is, on schedule. 1 day and 18 hours long. The entirety of "Hitler's War" by David Irving in listenable format. I would say "for better or worse" but I don't think this would exist any capacity if didn't do it as unprofessionally as I did. Hope you guys enjoy.

mega.nz/#F!vZBmVbBB!Np0nVvKA9dMecRk7L7X61Q

Attached: jyzeweqa.jpg (1280x720 357.33 KB, 56.25K)

On a scale from 1 to 10, how sad were you when you read the last chapters and how empty did you fell when you finished reading the book?

Shed a tear/10

It's interesting that book is so affecting. It really has a cast of characters, and a central character that, regardless of the author's own opinions on the man, I think someone who didn't already consider Hitler a great man, would find themselves sort of rooting for.

Ok, so I'm pretty much done with this thread (though not done with creating further audiobooks that you can find here mega.nz/#F!nVRlxCrR!TvWPLk33Iz19wNar5py4qQ ), but after listening back to some early chapters, I found my reading intolerable, so I'm actually going to be rerecording some chapters. I have already redone the "Introduction", of which the result is much smoother (though, perhaps not as endearing to some of you). Uploading now. Hope you enjoy.

Attached: 146b65be545314c2c827af425cc6fe9e946b61846a81a69a33b5383b70c10b93.jpg (2200x3111, 1.32M)

Thank you for your effort, I'll make sure to follow the updates and keep filling my library. Good work!

Ill be following! also, I dont think re-recording is necessary friend, you sound fine.

Glad to hear I'm my own worst critic. I've slowed down on the updates lately (funny how having more free time results in getting less done), but I'll still try keep at least one new chapter of Gobbels coming each day, then I'll switch to Churchill's War. And of course there'll be other books receiving sporadic updates. I'm still updating over on the /pdfs/ thread.

Of course Hitler was a Faustian character, possessed by the idea of the glory of his people. However, my sympathy for the regime as a whole did not really increase. Hitler's War does a good job is showing the Realpolitik-side of things, not all decisions were made on ideological grounds.

Attached: 9b78883f76dd86ce249285a1c7ff1d2f64ccd7eda87a86c963899ff31e0dd10f.jpg (645x816, 230.46K)

Attached: 9d7c36c7ff73096a835466ea6a2cf5fc73347f369a7f1edf2cef33a9efc1ac07.jpg (1920x1080, 320.26K)

Thanks user. You'll get better as you go on.

Thank you for this

Attached: 1521794342562.jpg (1080x1083, 157.99K)

i hope i can hear your work again