Government Shutdown 2: Lolbergtarian Boogaloo

Government Shutdown 2: Lolbergtarian Boogaloo

Paul repeatedly objected to a quick vote on the deal struck by his fellow Kentucky Republican, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y. Paul said he was asking for a recorded vote on reversing the bill's spending increases.

The legislation is expected to pass the Senate, but still faces uncertainty in the House, where liberals, led by House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, are protesting a lack of protections for illegal immigrants brought to the United States as children and the conservative House Freedom Caucus is lining up against provisions ending spending caps.
All Senator Rand Paul is asking for is a 15-minute vote on his amendment to restore the budget caps. He is ready to proceed at any time.

The Senate then recessed until 12:01 am, guaranteeing a shutdown.

archive.is/Z04Lb
archive.is/skueV

A quick rundown of the situation for anons too busy to watch Cspan or follow the news all the time.

What do you make of this anons? The spending bill is fine, but questionable. The shutdown might be more of a concern. Pelosi is against the bill because it doesn't contain DACA, so she might be able to garner more support against this bill since there's no more "avoiding a shutdown" stigma. At the same time the (((MSM))) will try and blame Trump for this because Rand Paul is a Republican and is responsible for the shutdown.

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?440920-18/federal-government-shuts-funding-expires-senate-schedules-1am-cloture-vote-restore-funding&live
downdetector.com/status/snap-ebt/map/
fns.usda.gov/pd/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap
acf.hhs.gov/ofa/resource/character/fy2010/fy2010-chap10-ys-final
archive.is/3Qsn2
clerk.house.gov/evs/2018/roll069.xml
fairus
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rand Paul is a faggot. Dems would have made the shutdown happen anyway, now Republicans are holding the bag for no reason whatsoever. Fuck him and his autistic principals that he threw away in the 2016 primary.

so…the recess is over now?

They will hold a vote to stop Paul's filibuster at 1:00 am. After that they can try to pass the bill in the Senate and send it to the house; however, there's a good chance it won't pass the house.

Good, every dollar we can divert away from government programs is a step in the right direction.

Good. We don't need to go into debt to (((banks))) for a military that fights for Israel.

The absolute mad manlet!

Daily reminder that Justice Never Sleeps

72 votes to end debate
I hope this shit doesn't pass the House

DAILY REMINDER

DACA
IS
NOT
NEGOTIABLE

They have to go back.

c-span.org/video/?440920-18/federal-government-shuts-funding-expires-senate-schedules-1am-cloture-vote-restore-funding&live

Also:
What did he mean by this?

He's a lolberg.
They're shit.

The spending bill is garbage

"Are we done?"

Some times even manlets that follow ✡✡✡(((lolbergtarianism)))✡✡✡ do the right thing.

Cruz voted to end debate, what a phony

Budget passes 69/28

71/28

House will meet to vote on this in the early morning

Government shutdown would be great if they'd just leave it down long enough for the foodstamp nogs to chimp.

So is the government still shut down for the rest of today (Friday) and opening tomorrow? or did the vote save it from shutting down.

It is still shut down unless the House passes this bill
They will meet 4-6 AM ET

Dems will shoot themselves in the foot if they do another shutdown.

I wouldn't object to large scale nog riots, spics lynching democrats.
How fucking autistic can these people be? Last shutdown worked oh so well.

That being said would plans for inevitable twatter campaign be appropriate #DNCShutdown. Yay or nay?

Braindead nihilism ought to be treated with brain death.

I lold and chocked on my cigarette

It's too late, user. It was always too late.

Yep goverment is shut down.
I hope nog riots will happen
Obligatory EBT downtime map
downdetector.com/status/snap-ebt/map/

Hopefully it lasts this time and we get EBT card chimpouts nationwide.

Live chimpout forecaster: downdetector.com/status/snap-ebt/map/

Way ahead of you, laddie

Hivemind

And the obstructionist comes through to do his job. Good goy.

they just passed the bill in senate
it will be shut down for few hours
then the congress will pass it
trump will sign it
Rand Paul made a good attempt thou

Shit, nice ID

Will it reopen by 12pm tho if that happens?

Seems like Lolbertarian grandstanding, probably gonna open up soon unless something happens again like those DACA cucks in the House kvetching.

Gotta be a way we can get the apes pointed in his direction.

exactly

fuck off with the lolbertarian meme schlomo. how have your wars for israel and central bank been treating ya?

Cry me a river you fucking retard, if Rand Paul there had balls, he'd be making a political movement, but nah, he's the "Both side's rhetoric is unhelpful" bullshit Centrist, so fuck off.

Only to newfags

Yep. Just Randlet being a tard again

Why can't demotards and repcucks behave themselves? It make USA a laughing stock.

kek, he knows the way.

Is it possible to talk for hours until session closes so no one get the turns to talk?

Tell me how much debt i deserve, Schlomo.
Is $925,000 not enough?

t. Boomer

Reminder that the majority of EBT = whites. And we don't need more middle class anime worshiping faggot bitches. We need poor young white males who can fight.

it's almost like there's considerably more whites than niggers or something

I just started watching his rambling, and i have to say, he is right so far. He talks about the retarded spending of the US into places like Afghanistan.
There's a lot of outrageous things, like sending sandnigglets to "space camps" for a quarter million dollars, blowing up own military equipment and losing 30 million worth of it and how the US keeps rebuilding shit other there after it gets bombed multiple times.
He is completely right so far, Trump should stop all these payments that go overseas and deny the democrats their welfare give outs.
This Paul guy is right in this one thing, stop wasting money.

White don't chimpout like the niggers do.

Does that mean it passed, or did it need some kind of supermajority?

Blackwater projects don't fund themselves do they?

Yes it passed. 240 - 186
This is 1996 all over again. Republicans control the House, Senate & White House, but have no intention of keeping their campaign promises. The next elections are going to be such a blood bath.

And then nothing ever happens, unless we meme something to happen, that is

So what was in the bill?

Not even half the man his father was.

Rand isn't wrong you fucking retards, we need LESS federal spending.

If the government shutdown happen then the military with a independent budget to sustain it for up to 6 months of shutdown so that means if the USA government collapse during the shutdown then the military will take over. I don't think the politicans understand that their actions will affect them.

less federal speending isn't gonna save you from the brown hordes
controlling immigration is more important than how much new monopoly money kikes print or don't print

Not like that's because the majority of the entire U.S. population is white or something, there is totally no relation here, just a coincidence. What, proportions? Ratio math? Don't mansplain me you bigot.

there is something too complicated about per capita for non-whites, seen this many times

Even if you believe that the increasing debt will have no ramifications, which it probably will, you would still have much more money to spend on infrastructure, sciences, education and maybe space programs.
Paul is completely right in everything he said, most people on this board have no brain on their own, despite accusing others as sheep.
Even republicans are throwing your tax money away. It is you who is paying for infrastructure in shithole countries, it is you who is paying for nigglets to be sent so amusement parks.
This is about abuse of your own money, which everyone in government, even republicans still waste because they don't care. It's not theirs. Lobbyists buy themselves a politician and get your money in return.

Tell that to the europeans. If the US hadn't bankrupted itself by waging half a dozen wars in the middle east, there would be no migrant crisis. All of the money that is spend on the military goes straight into the coffers of boeing, lockheed, raytheon, gm, etc. and in addition to direct costs to the taxpayers, there's an indirect cost in the form of rapefugees, medical costs, food & resource shortages, etc. This spending bill increased the pentagon budget by $300B and you know damn well that this is wasted money that does not in any way solve the immigration crisis.

Seriously, braindead cheerleading for Trump and the fucking GOPe belongs to MPC.

Also, as an European, our governments also abuse our money to pay for these niggers coming in en masse. We have no say in what the government uses our money for. These "refugees" cost billions of euros every damn year. This is our money. It's not going into better education, not modern infrastructure or less taxes. Nearly every fucking bit of money that have left over they throw at these niggers who have a higher living standard then most of the lower classes here.
Everything has to do with money, even immigration. The people need to get some control over the money they give to the government.

It's odd isn't it. And even if you manage to make them understand, they will still use some form of "yeah but white still do x too sometimes" as if somehow comparable, trying to put the blame on the same level as non-whites so all are equally bad, the "ugh all humans suck" argument.

It's not even true though. Non-whites receive more per capita, and even more in absolute numbers.

Number of people on SNAP/Food Stamps by race (2014)
White: 19,475,000
Black: 17,100,000
Hispanic: 8,550,000

fns.usda.gov/pd/supplemental-nutrition-assistance-program-snap

For Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) (2010)
31.8% are white
31.9% are African-American
30% are Hispanic.

acf.hhs.gov/ofa/resource/character/fy2010/fy2010-chap10-ys-final

So adjusted by population the numbers are:
Black: 43.8%
Hispanic: 17%
White: 8.6%
How many of these "whites" are orthodox jews?
Sage because offtopic thread derailment

So adjusted by population the numbers are:
Black: 43.8%
Hispanic: 17%
White: 8.6%
How many of these "whites" are orthodox jews?
Sage because offtopic thread derailment.

Doubt a lot of jews would be on benefits, it's more likely spics that look "white" like with the crime stats.

ehm, lad, you meant to say House and Senate.

how fucking innocent
www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-jersey-orthodox-20170923-story.html
archive.is/3Qsn2

The Orthodox Jews are most definitely on benefits. Hard to really get data on anything regarding Jews specifically, but there have been cased of large numbers of Orthodox Jews found to be fraudulently receiving benefits.

turns out it's not even the news I was looking at, there was this family of fraudsters that were abusing 'the money that the government gives to schools' by having a ghost school or something

My thought process was jews are never poor > jews don't get benefits, but I guess I forgot they lie all the time.

I have a hard time believing even half of government benefits go to the destitute.

Those that are not are mostly elderly and cripples. But hot damn, 43% Blacks, i thought every 3-4 nigger, but every second?
And take a look at what i found on literally first result of kikle. The absolute state of kike search engines.

which according to it is true, misleading, but true. That's why they always get away with it

Wonder what percentage of those whites have fatherless niglets.

Yea the 6 trillion spent on the GWOT hasn't exactly had a stabilizing effect on the middle East…in fact, it displaced then funneled millions of muslims into Europe.

Of course, America has the benefit of the Atlantic Ocean to separate us from our mess, unlike others

those (((orthodox))) enclaves run more welfare scams than the worst niggery gypsies you could imagine.

brain dead

Blah blah blah. If Randlet is so serious, then he should grow some nuts and start his own Movement like the President instead of attacking his own potential voter base.

House Roll Call
clerk.house.gov/evs/2018/roll069.xml

Jews are the most niggery gypsies I could imagine, the worst of all worlds.

I'm with rand here, usually I'd back the military but I'm waiting on the audit to finish. Also more chaos means it's less likely they'll get to DACA and they're running out of time

welcome to Holla Forums

white hispanics

Lad, even people who were born in 1996 could tell you Bill Clinton was a Democrat.

This is all good.

Trump's stated, not real position is that he's "willing to negotiate DACA so long as the wall is fully funded, we get good border security, etc.

The anti-Whites in primarily the Democrat Party and the cucks in the GOP who enable them are unwilling to compromise as they want nothing less than the death and replacement of every White person in the US. Therefore they don't go along with any compromise. Trump knows this.

Meanwhile a large portion of asleep or otherwise blue-pilled American Whites see a President willing to make a really unreasonable concession DACA which the majority of the US doesn't want in order to get some common-sense "big picture" gains. On the other hand, they see Democrats being unreasonable little whiny bitches who stop the normal operation of the government via budget shutdowns because they love brown beaners and criminal spics more than they love American citizens who come in all colors, goy. Also, they see random Dems coming out as virulently anti-White and see multiple GOP cucks many of whom are jews exposed as well.

This keeps going until the election comes around, at which point Trump and similar GOP candidates for the House and Senate say "hey look at this, people!"

Here's the beauty of what Trump has done. He could have killed DACA months ago. Instead, by being supposedly kek willing to compromise on DACA, so long as he gets a good deal, he has made this an ELECTION 2018 issue that it never would have been had he killed it, as he could have, with the stroke of a pen. Now, instead of a "blue wave," we are pretty much ensured that both the House and Senate will have strong GOP majorities, with fewer cucks as a percentage of GOP members and even some quality /ourguy/ members, and the second four years of Trump will be even closer to WN politics than the first two years were.

Trump is genius.

Hes saying you've not noticed how republican / democrat, they are the same people, have the same goals and at the end of the day all rub hands together.

IDK about anyone else, but I have certainly noticed that they are NOT the same people.

Half the Dem voting base is non-White. Niggers, faygeles, dykes, all vote 90% Dem. Sandniggers, spics, gooks, 75% Dem. Single childless women vote Dem. Atheists vote Dem.

OTOH the GOP voting base is 90%+ White and most of those Whites are Christian, married, with kids.

Those differences even show up to a very large degree in the party leadership and in the elected officials of the main party. There are very few open faygele spics, or moslmniggers, in elected office for the GOP lol.

Now, anyone saying that the jews have infiltrated the leadership of the parties and co-opted a bunch of the elected officials does have a legitimate point.

But at the same time, saying that they're exactly the same is an inaccurate statement.

The man is pure genious.
Did you see gow he handled the first shutdown?
Savage.
1 day in office reaply for second ter.
COMPLICIT tactical nuclear weapon released
Full obliteration
Poor stupid fuckers didn't know what hit them.

He is an artist that is what he is.
What Bach,Picasso, Vivaldi, Da Vinci were in art, he is in politics

Gas yourself

Good instincts. They're just incredible!

if you're the user who needed extraction from that blm flag and manned up and did it yourself, kudos
if not, sage for off topic

Checked, Mr. CDC.

Well, Rand is in a pretty good position. Democrats/MSM can't really criticize him, because they just got through doing the same thing lulz

That is what a filibuster is, user.

10% of the population does 50% of the murders AND recieves 50% of the food stamps.

impressive.

they are overachieving aspiring entrepreneurs, basketball players, and barbers
you don't expect tem to thrive?

Hmmm. I thought they
WUZ AND SHEEEITTTTT
Niggers

they werent WUZ they IZ.

No he's not. He's regurgitating bullshit he doesn't understand. The political predicament we are in here in the USA is precisely because of our "first-past-the-post voting" system. It fucking sucks the number of illegals here dilutes the knowledge of our own fucking history… We used have more than two parties. Creating more parties will never solve this issue because of FPTP voting. Given a long enough timeline it will ALWAYS dwindle down to two parties.

Our shitskinned controlled-opposition illiterate anti-learning mods will probably ban me for REEEEE'ing everyone's face:
READ A BOOK, NIGGER

Also people forget the Democrats are the anti-Emancipation party. When the lost that battle many of them fake defected over to the Republican party simply to give them a shit name and plant the seeds of evil so their brethren could point to the "enemy" of the People.

OUT

Gold is only 1300 an ounce.

Smelled the jew.

We'll have less spending without the illegals and offshoring of our assets.

This.

fairus .org/issue/publications-resources/fiscal-burden-illegal-immigration-united-states-taxpayers

Kek what happened there?

We still do have more than two parties. We have at least 7 with ballot access to the Presidency at various levels, although only 4 which could, on paper, win the office.

The problem is actually precisely that our Constitution does NOT address the idea of political parties AT ALL. And, in the very beginning, we had NO parties.

You see, the Founder envisioned a State which had no parties, essentially a one-party State, kind of like the one Hitler instituted. Because of that, they put in the FPTP system, which, as soon at different parties formed considering the history of the Federalists and Anti-Federalists, and the history of Albion's Seed, it was inevitable, and de Toqueville wrote about this at length, created a de facto two-party system because minor parties get nothing, electorially speaking.

The various constitutions of European parliamentary systems address parties specifically. In essence I agree that the European system is better from a checks and balances standpoint.

The spending increase sucks, but still doesn't cost as much as amnesty for 11 million parasites.

Don't worry, amnesty is the next legislative priority